All Comments on 'Modern Day Thornbirds Ch. 03'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Ugh, this must be " Sick Fucks " week on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're in the wrong category. The cage is a toy he can remove at any time without the key. Also he can masturbate and ejaculate at any time while wearing the cage. Don't think so? GOOGLE it. Basically a horrible story about a self centered, entitled woman. Too one sided. Bad and getting the low score I would expect.

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

This mockery of marriage and religion is disgusting. Can’t you erotic tales without degrading it.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

So Marty is fucking gay? He gets no pussy (I did stop shortly after starting) and yet he stays married?

You see one thing you Conservacucks dont grasp is that you all do the "I love watching my wife be pleasured and orgasming: yeah you can watch that while she does it to herself. But you dont, why is that? The difference is YOU want to see another cock involved, because you are living vicariously through a skank. Dont hate the messenger, those are what studies prove. You may deny it, but you little right wing wannabe cock suckers need to open that closet door and stop writing stupid shit like this inane drivel. Granted its keeping with your Conservacuck intelligence levels, which tends to rank between a wet fart and a can of cat food, but still you should be ashamed of it.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 2 years ago

Hold your nose for this one.

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsabout 2 years ago

So excited Miguel has posted a new chapter! Love everything you've ever written Miguel thank you so much for suffering the abusive commentors. Serious readers love you!

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21about 2 years ago

Wow, really excited to see your new story, it was wonderful reading,,

Please include wife 's mom and father's mom...how they meet and how they support wife and father...

Great story again

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsabout 2 years ago

LOVED IT! But afraid it's over, anyway thanks so much for posting Miguel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous