Modern Day Thornbirds Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers

"Ever?" Marty asked.

"Yes. As long as she's married to me."

He looked at Marty, "Since we won't be using anything to prevent her from getting pregnant I expect you to welcome our children as if they were your own."

Marty was glad they were having this talk. One of his fantasies was for Mary to conceive with another man. It was he thought the crowning achievement in a cuckold marriage, to raise another man's child as his own.

Marty returned to his cake. Father asked him if there was anything else he wanted to ask.

Marty laughed, "I have a million questions, but for now that's all."

He then asked Father to kiss Mary again.

"Pretend I'm not here. It was erotic as hell."

He laughed at his choice of words.

Father looked at Mary and asked if she was okay with it.

She nodded she was.

Marty noticed how Mary tilted her head back to receive Father's kiss. It was different from the way she kissed him. He couldn't remember the last time he had initiated a kiss with her.

He did remember being rebuffed by her when he tried. She reminded him she was the dominant one in their relationship and he was there to serve her needs and not the other way around.

Father looked as if he was trying to thrust his tongue down her throat, a technique Mary had told him she didn't enjoy. Marty thought she certainly seemed to be enjoying it now.

Father's hand went to her left breast. Marty stared as he rolled her erect nipple between his thumb and forefingers. His touch was rougher than Marty's, but evidently what Mary wanted as she moaned.

Her moan would have been louder if Father's mouth hadn't been clamped to hers. They kissed for a good five minutes, oblivious to or ignoring Marty's presence.

She never even looked at him after their kiss ended.

She instead pushed back her chair stood up. Her nipples poking against her dress. Her face flush with lust, she looked at Father and said, "Husband, take your wife to bed."

Father stood up. It was then Marty made another observation. Father's cock was big. The front of his pants looked as if someone had pitched a tent, and not just a pup tent.

Leading him by the hand, Mary took Father to his bedroom. The door closed. Marty sat and wondered what he should do. His cage had never felt so small. He pictured them undressing each other all the while kissing.

He wondered if their lovemaking would be quiet or loud.

He heard nothing and decided he might as well clean up the dishes from dinner. It didn't take him long. He found it strangely comforting and erotic to be in the kitchen cleaning up while Mary was in bed with Father.

It was he thought a fitting place for a cuckold and one he had long grown accustomed to. Mary had trained him well. She said one of the worst things about his long absence was not having him around to do the cooking, cleaning, and laundry.

She rewarded his labors by allowing him to use his mouth to pleasure her. As for his manhood, she kept it locked up until she thought he deserved a reward, a handjob.

Then back into its cage.

Ninety five percent of men would have hated how she treated him, but he loved it. What he looked forward to at the end of the day was being Mary's servant.

He also realized she indulged him, but hoped she enjoyed it too. He wondered if maybe she hadn't and that's what had driven her into Father's arms. She needed a man, not a cuckold.

Or maybe she needed both.

He didn't know what the future held, but he did know that he would support her.

The kitchen done, he poured himself another cup of coffee and headed back to the dining room. He turned all of the lights off as the darkness made it easier to fantasize about the happenings in Father's bedroom.

The lower half of his body hidden by the table, Marty felt safe enough to unzip his pants, reach into the opening of his underwear, and fish out his caged manhood.

Barely three inches when erect, he knew from past experience he could wrap his hand around the cage and use it to stimulate his penis. It would take time, but he also knew he had plenty of time, maybe even all night.

A few minutes later he got the answer to an earlier question he had.

Mary was quite vocal.

"Oh God. Oh God. Feels so good. Yes. Yes. Yes!," followed by more appeals to God and then incoherent babbling and higher and higher pitched moans followed by a sudden drop in pitch and the rhythmic banging of the headboard against the wall.

Mary had just orgasmed on Father's cock.

Her orgasm did more than all his cage tugging had because Marty's little penis released several weeks of cum. It wasn't a powerful ejaculation with strong contractions, but a steady trickle.

It left him feeling unsatisfied.

Father wasn't through because he fucked Mary to another orgasm before finally coating her cervix with his seed.

Ten minutes later they were at it again and Mary was even louder.

With nothing to do but listen, Marty decided he would stretch out on the couch and listen. He nodded off after their second fuck.

The next thing he knew was Mary, fully dressed, telling him it was time to go.

He felt a bit disoriented waking up in a place he wasn' familiar with. His sleep had been surprisingly sound.

He asked, "Where's Father?"

Mary answered, "He's sleeping. I think I wore him out."

A few minutes later they were in the car heading back to their house.

His comment would have been strange if made by another man, but coming from a cuckold it totally made sense.

"I wanted to thank him."

Mary asked, "For what?"

"For the evening. For making you feel good. Making my cuckolding official."

She laughed, reached over and squeezed Marty's hand. He squeezed hers back.

"That must be the Boy Scout in you, wanting to earn a badge. You definitely earned it. You should be proud of yourself my little cuck."

He answered, "I am," then added, "I heard you. It was good wasn't it?"

She replied, "Exceeded my wildest expectations. The whole evening was magical. I learned some things about myself. I can orgasm during intercourse. I never could with you, but with him, it was easy. They were so strong. I always thought I had a strong personality, but with him I'm just the opposite. I'm very submissive."

"Did you like being submissive with him?"

She answered, "I did, but I also enjoy bossing you around. Maybe I've always needed two men and never realized it."

He wondered the same thing then said, "It was really erotic watching the two of you kiss, especially while he played with your nipple. It looked so hard."

"I'm glad you enjoyed watching us. He's rougher than you, but it felt good. He likes my breasts as much as you do. And yes, they were both hard. I almost orgasmed while he was twisting and pinching it."

"You were squirming in the chair."

"Haha, yes I was."

Mary yawned.

"Tired?"

"Exhausted. Unlike you, I didn't take a nap. It was so emotionally and physically intense."

They arrived at their house, exited the car, and went inside.

Mary started to head upstairs to her bedroom until Marty spoke up.

"Please don't go up. Not yet."

"I'm really tired Marty."

He knew he sounded desperate, but he again said, "Please."

She rolled her eyes to be funny, but thought it was cute to hear him beg. She knew plenty about the mentality of a cuckold and what he wanted. She also knew how important this moment was to him. She also reminded herself he had been very good.

"I want to be comfortable. Let's go to your bedroom cuck."

They descended the stairs to Marty's bedroom. She hadn't seen it since he moved to the basement. When they had sex it was in the living room, she in her recliner, her legs open wide, draped over the arms of the chair, and Marty on his knees, pleasuring her using his mouth.

When she offered him relief, they sat on the couch. As they kissed she would use her hand to make him climax.

"I did a good job, didn't I?"

Marty answered, "You did."

She looked at the walls. There were pictures of them going back to when they met to their last vacation together. She noticed there were even a few which included the three of them and several with just she and Father.

She suggested he get some towels, unless he wanted to sleep in the wet spot. He told her he didn't mind.

It felt weird she thought when he embraced her, looked her in the eye, told her he loved her, and pressed his lips against hers. Marty was a good kisser and she felt her body responding to his kiss, but it also felt wrong.

She didn't allow him a second kiss explaining, "I'm his wife now, cuck."

She could see the hurt and disappointment in his eyes.

"We can do other things, Marty. Unzip my dress. Unfasten my bra. Take my panties off of me. Get undressed. I want to watch you."

She got on the bed, put two pillows under her head and watched her cuck remove his clothes.

"You have a nice body. I'm glad you take care of yourself."

It was true. Marty exercised every day and watched his caloric intake. He was in better shape than when they first met.

"Your cage looks tight. Just so you know, it's not coming off tonight."

She beckoned him to join her on the bed. He got on his hands and knees and made his way towards her.

"Besides kissing, is there anything else you don't want me to do?"

"I don't think so, but if I think of something I'll tell you."

He didn't immediately go down on her, but placed an arm on each side of her. His knees were between her legs. He stared at her face, but then shifted his gaze to her breasts.

Her nipples were hard.

"He gave you a hickey."

"Actually a couple of them. He said he was marking me to remind you I'm his."

He asked her if he could suck them. She said he could. She told him he was much gentler than Father.

"And no, you may not give me a hickey."

He sucked each one, then kissed his way down her abdomen, before stretching out and laying between her legs. He placed his hands under her buttocks and simply stared at her sex.

Her desire had been growing since their one kiss. She couldn't help but compare the two men. Marty she thought made love like a woman. Soft, gentle. Father was more aggressive from the way he kissed her, to how he touched her, and especially how he fucked her.

Marty was all about pleasing her while Father was about possessing her.

It felt good she thought to be owned by Father.

She knew humiliation played a major role in a cuckold's arousal and Marty wanted honesty, no matter how brutal.

She asked him, "How does it feel knowing your penis will never be inside of me again, not my vagina, not my mouth, and not my ass?"

He answered, "It hurts, but I understand why. You belong to him now. You already see yourself as his wife."

"And do you still accept that?"

She felt completely in control of Marty and the feeling was liberating. Owning him made her feel very powerful.

"I do."

"Good. I want you to start licking me, but before you start do you have any more questions?"

He asked a question he already knew the answer to, "Did you think about me when you were with him?"

She honestly answered, "I didn't. I was totally focused on him and pleasing him. He's a very good lover. I always imagined he would be clumsy, but he was just the opposite, masterful. I didn't ask him, but I don't think I'm the first woman he's been with."

"Does that bother you?"

"Not at all. I just hope I satisfy him enough to keep him from looking elsewhere."

"You will," he assured her.

"I don't know. He's got a large appetite, cuck. I may have to accept he has other women."

He told her he was sorry, but she told him not to be sorry. She was as she put it a big girl who could handle it.

"He means that much to you," he observed.

"He does. I love him. I have for a long time."

He asked as his lips were millimeters from making contact with her. She could feel his breath on her skin. He was teasing her.

Her cuck's ultimate fantasy to become reality, "Do you want to have his child?"

"Very much so and more than one. You'll be a great dad."

She then added, "Never with you, but you already knew that. After all, if we're not having intercourse, we can't make a baby. Now lick."

She grabbed the back of his head and pressed his face to her sex, "Taste him. Be gentle. I'm sore down there."

Marty's penis was short, but his tongue was long and skilled. He probed her vagina, tasting their combined juices. Her clitoris throbbed. Reunions were better than she imagined them to be.

She fucked his face. She was very vocal and used her hands to guide him to where she wanted his tongue. On her asshole and back to her vagina, then her clit, back to her vagina, down to her bottom, back to her clit.

"No fingers, just your tongue, cuck."

Ten to fifteen minutes later Marty's efforts paid off. She rewarded him with a powerful orgasm.

The two of them lay there, catching their breaths, savoring the moment. Even though he hadn't been fucking her, she had been just as vocal with him, calling out to God, her moans louder and louder, screaming when her orgasm hit.

She caressed his scalp and told him that was good. She then asked if he had climaxed.

"I haven't but I came close. I came earlier at his house."

"You did? Tell me about it."

He told her how he made himself climax.

She said, "We need to get you a tighter cage then."

She was teasing. She was happy for him. She realized listening to her and Father had to have been maddening, making him desperate to climax.

It was very late and she was very tired, too tired to do anything but get under the covers. She had missed falling asleep in his arms.

"I'm going to sleep down here with you, cuck. Don't get used to it."

He promised her he wouldn't.

They got under the covers. She told him to lay on his side. She pressed the front of her body to his back, draped a hand over his torso, kissed his back, and the two of them drifted off.

Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers
12