Modern Family Affair Ch. 03

Story Info
Claire and Haley double team Alex.
9.4k words
4.54
34.8k
42

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Modern Family and have no association with anyone involved in the show. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Alex and Haley Dunphy were sitting in their living room/ kitchen a.k.a. their only room other than the bedrooms, holding hands and waiting for their Mom to arrive. This wasn't at all uncommon, as whenever they were alone together they were free to do normal couple stuff, even if it was as simple as holding hands, and whenever they had family coming over they were restricted doing just that and then pulling away from each other when their family showed up.

But today was different. Very, very different. Why? Because they were waiting to find out if they still had a family, or if everyone else had found out about their affair, and were coming over here to disown them. All because Haley had zero self-control.

To be fair it was partly Alex's fault. After all, she hadn't exactly shot down the idea of seducing their mother into their bed. It would have been the right thing to do. The smart thing to do. But it had just been so hot, and Alex didn't think anything would actually come of it. It was just a harmless fantasy. Oh how wrong she had been.

Because Haley had seduced their Mom, and both of them had fucked her, or more accurately been fucked by her, and then after a entire night of intense lesbian incest it was radio silence until an ominous text had promised a visit. And now all they could do was wait, and silently hold hands for comfort.

When the doorbell finally rang both sisters ran to the door, Alex opening it up to find to her relief that their mother was standing there alone. There was then some awkward silence and then Alex stepped aside to wordlessly let her Mom inside and close the door behind her.

There was then more silence, before the older woman cautiously stepped towards Haley, who grinned happily as their Mom stepped into her personal space. She then closed her eyes, leaned forward, and sure enough there mother leaned down and kissed her, causing a wide smile to cross Alex's face as the next few wonderful minutes she watched her Mom and her sister, a.k.a. her two lovers, make out with ever increasing passion.

"You're such a bad girl." Claire gasped when she finally broke the kiss, although she barely pulled away and rested her forehead against Haley's.

"Yeah I am." Haley grinned proudly, "I'm a bad girl, and so is Alex. I made her one. Isn't that right Alex?"

"Yes." Alex admitted huskily, "We're both so bad."

"Don't you want to be bad too Mommy?" Haley asked softly, caressing her mother's face, "It's fun, and you do want to have fun with us, don't you?"

"Oh God, this is so wrong." Claire whimpered, before kissing Haley again.

Haley giggled as her Mom leaned in for the second kiss, and then again when the blonde pulled away again to look at the other brunette, prompting Haley to encourage her, "Go on Mom, kiss Alex hello. I know she wants you too, almost as badly as you want to do it."

There was then a brief pause before the older woman stumbled towards Alex. She received a gentle push from Haley, or more accurately a physical one as well as a verbal one, but it didn't seem to matter. No, it was now very clear that their Mom had come back to fuck them again, something which both sisters welcomed, just as eagerly as Alex pulled her mother against her body and then kissed her.

Just like with Haley the blonde was hesitant at first, but it wasn't long before she was pushing her tongue into the other brunette's mouth, causing Alex to whimper happily as she massaged her tongue with her own. Alex was so lost in that kiss she had no idea how long it lasted, only that it wasn't enough, and when it did unlike with Haley the older woman didn't completely pull away from her and pressed their foreheads together.

"Both such bad, bad girls." Claire growled, before grabbing the back of Alex's head, and then did the same to Haley's before pushing her daughters together, "Show me! Show me what filthy little sister kissing sluts you are! Mmmmm fuck, that's it, kiss! Kiss your sister! Oh fuck yeah!"

Claire loved watching her daughters kiss. She may not ever get used to thinking that, but it was true. They just looked so hot together. And so beautiful. They just put their all into it, making it obvious just how much they loved each other, and while that was wrong on so many levels Claire couldn't help be grateful that they had both found that kind of love.

Then Haley broke her kiss with her sister to kiss her Mom again, the three Dunphy women going back and forth as they made out with each other for a while. Along the way they caressed each other's bodies, although there was a certain area that Claire couldn't stay away from, and ultimately led to her grabbing Alex's top and pulling it over her head.

"Oh my God, when did your tits get so big?" Claire asked with disbelief as she cupped Alex's massive bra covered breasts.

This caused both girls to giggle loudly, and then Haley answered the question, "I know. She did such a good job of hiding them with her ugly sweaters and baggy clothes, and then one day I was like, oh God, I can't unsee the hotness. Then no amount of horrible fashion sense could keep me from lusting after my baby sister."

Alex briefly glared at her sibling for the dig about her fashion sense, and then she turned her attention to her mother and then asked in her best little girl voice, "Is that how it is with you Mommy? Can you not stop thinking about me? About us? About the three of us together, and doing such naughty, naughty things?"

"I thought about your hot little mouths making me cum, and those perfect asses. But... fuck!" Claire croaked, squeezing those enormous tits, "Can I..."

"Do whatever you want." Alex told her with a wicked smile on her face.

For a few long seconds Claire just stood there in disbelief, holding those two perfect globes in her hands. Then with a growl of lust she slipped both of her hands behind Alex's back and undid her baby girl's bra. Or at least she tried too. But it turned out more difficult from this angle, Claire suddenly having a lot more sympathy for Phil and any other guy she had ever been with.

In the end she literally ended up tearing off the bra in frustration, just so she could fully reveal Alex's giant boobs. There was then a brief pause as she stared at those big titties in disbelief, before burying her face in them like a teenage boy who just couldn't control himself, which got another giggle of delight out of her girls.

"Oh God, she's worse than you." Alex quipped after she got over her giggling a little bit.

"No way." Haley protested light-heartedly, "No one loves your boobs more than me."

While Claire wanted to argue that point that would have meant removing her face from Alex's huge tits, so it just wasn't worth it. At least not right now. Not before Claire had satisfied personal overwhelming lust for them. If that was even possible. Claire certainly tried her best as she started rubbing her face over those enormous boobs, gently at first, but eventually she was motor-boating almost violently.

She then pressed her face deep into them so hard she was smothering herself. A few seconds after that she felt a hand on the back of her head, pushing her deeper into those big titties. She wasn't sure whether it was Alex or Haley, but it didn't matter. All that mattered was those big fat boobs.

Although it was definitely Haley who encouraged her verbally, "Yeahhhhhh, that's it Mom! Bury your facing those big boobies! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, aren't Alex's tits amazing? Ohhhhh yes they are, mmmmm fuck, like one of the seven wonders of the world. Ooooooh yeahhhhhhh, now suck them! Suck them like we sucked yours! Mmmmm yesssssss, show us just how nasty you can be Mommy! Suck your baby girl's boobs! Oooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeessssssss, suck them!"

It took embarrassing little encouragement for Claire to do as she was told, pulling back just enough so that she could latch onto one of Alex's nipples and begin sucking it like she was expecting to get something out of it, like Alex and Haley had done when they were young. Oh God, this was so wrong. How could she be doing this? Why couldn't she stop?

Oh yeah, because it was amazing, Claire thought wickedly, as her lust overtook her again and she became completely lost in sucking Alex's tits, inevitably moving back and forth between those big boobs and kissing those mountainous globes just as much as she licked and sucked her daughter's nipples.

Haley had never thought she'd enjoy watching someone else touching Alex in this way. Sure, she had fantasised about it, but she thought the reality would be totally different. For the most part it wasn't. At least not with their mother. Maybe that was because she loved her Mom too.

Maybe because she knew just how deeply in love her Mom was with her Dad, and therefore she wasn't truly a threat to her relationship with Alex. Maybe it was because Haley just loved lesbian incest. But this was maybe an exception, as Haley couldn't help feeling jealous watching her Mom suck on those big titties. So much so that Haley just couldn't resist asking for a turn.

"Can I join you Mommy?" Haley asked in her best little girl voice, "Pleassssseeeeeeeee? Mmmmmm, clearly you're having so much fun sucking on Alex's big juicy tits, and I want to join the fun. Oh yeah, I wanna suck my kid sister's tits! Please Mommy, don't hog them. We can share them. Ohhhhhh fuck yeah, don't you want to share those big fucking tits with me Mommy? That way we can do something together, just the two of us. You've been saying how much you want that, right? Well now here's your chance Mom. Share Alex's tits with me. Please? Oh come on, share! Alex, make Mom share with me! Ooooooh, that's better. Yeah Mom, give me that left boob."

Given it was normally just the two of them Haley was used to having access to Alex's big boobs whenever she wanted them, so it was super weird to have to beg for the privilege. But she figured it at least wouldn't take much. Unfortunately she was wrong about that.

If anything their mother went back and forth even more firmly so that Haley wouldn't have the chance to join her, which frustrated Haley so much she started whining like a spoilt child, and even tried to get Alex in the middle of it. Which was very reminiscent of her childhood when the daughters would fight over a toy, except with her mother and sister switching roles. To be fair this was Haley's favourite toy. Well this, and her sister's fat ass.

This whining caused Alex to sigh and look annoyed, but before she could say anything their mother started concentrating on just one nipple and moved slightly so that Haley could have all the access she needed. This made Haley grin proudly, and after quickly thanking her Mom she quickly dived her head downwards and wrapped her lips around a hard nipple that was covered in her Mommy's saliva.

Mother and daughter then enjoyed this 'family activity' together for quite some time, both perfectly content to keep licking, sucking and playing with the big prize in front of them for several minutes. Maybe even all night. Or at least they might have considered it before Alex ultimately begged for more.

"Lower! Mmmmmm fuck! Please Mom, Haley, ooooooooh one of you go lower. Please? Oh God!" Alex moaned, unable to take it any more, "Lick my pussy! Ohhhhhhh Goooooddddddd, I need my pussy licked! Please Mom, lick your baby girl's cunt. Do it before Haley beats you to it. Yessssssss, lower! Lick me! Ooooooohhhhhhhh fuck! Oh Mom! Oh Haley, oh fuck!"

Showing off just how smart she was Alex dropped a line which had their mother giving her what she wanted in seconds. Which was a good thing, because Haley was very tempted to take the hint, and start moving lower herself. But no, she wanted their mother to do it. To eat Alex's pussy for the first time.

Maybe even her first time eating pussy. And as much as Haley wanted to stay where she was now she had both tits to herself what she wanted even more was to look into Alex's beautiful eyes when she got to experience their Mom's tongue on her twat for the very first time. So reluctantly Haley started kissing upwards as her Mom started kissing downwards.

Alex had been thoroughly enjoying having two people lick and suck her tits. Particularly having both her nipples covered in the soft flesh of a couple of eager mouths and caressed by their tongues was truly something special, and in a way she felt she could enjoy it all night.

But she also desperately wanted more, and when waiting became just too much it was easy to use Haley's impatience to get what she desperately wanted. And oh boy, did she get it. Oh yes, not only did she get her Mom moving lower, but she got her sister moving higher. The latter didn't seem that great at first, but seeing Haley's grinning face as their mother got down between her legs was beyond thrilling for the young genius.

There was then a long pause where Alex was worried that this was just too much for their mother, and from the way the grin was slowly fading from her face Haley was clearly worried too. However before either one of them could voice any concern Alex felt something wonderfully soft and wet touching the bottom of her pussy and then sliding all the way up to the top.

This of course had Alex crying out with pure joy, her face awash with pleasure and her eyes going wide. In turn Haley grinned wickedly for a few long seconds, and then when it was clear their mother was repeating the process she started softly encouraging her.

"That's it Mommy, lick Alex's pussy." Haley softly encouraged, her voice barely above a whisper, "Oh yeah, lick that pretty pussy and make your baby girl feel good."

While those words seemed to have a positive effect on their Mom Alex didn't want to push their luck, so after enjoying a few far more confident licks the younger brunette reached up, firmly grabbed the head of the older brunette and then pulled her sibling down into a passionate kiss.

Predictably Haley let out a cute little giggle at this, and almost immediately started kissing back while shifting her body so that her smaller boobs would be pressed against Alex's much bigger ones. This meant that their hard nipples rubbed against each other and over each other's tits as they continued to kiss, that kiss becoming more passionate as Haley's tongue invaded her mouth and Alex eagerly welcomed it with her own.

After a few long minutes of kissing Haley broke away to lovingly smile down at her, and then offering up some brief encouragement for their mother before dropping back down for another kiss. That process was repeated over and over again, albeit sometimes in a different order, and at least the majority of the time was spent making out.

Which was definitely what Alex preferred, as it meant she had two tongues working her over at the same time. The tongues of her own mother and sister. Oh yes, Alex was kissing her sister while their Mom went down on her, making this moment overwhelmingly special. So overwhelming that it was hard for her to even think.

Claire was equally overwhelmed. In fact as soon as her tongue touched her youngest daughter's pussy she was completely robbed of the ability to think, which was probably a good thing, as she didn't overthink what she was doing or become crippled by guilt. No, Claire just concentrated entirely on the moment.

This precious moment where she finally got to lick pussy for the first time in her life. She had come close a few times, and she definitely thought about it before with the likes of Gloria haunting her fantasies, and lately it was her daughters who were in the starring role, but this was the first time she was actually doing it. And she loved it.

Believing that she wouldn't have liked it was the primary reason that she had avoided the temptation in the past, and over the past few days she had been anxious that she wouldn't like it despite a burning desire to return the favour for her wicked offspring. Although maybe it was for the best, because if she hadn't thought that way Alex's pussy probably wouldn't be the first pussy Claire would have eaten, making this occasion special.

Maybe she wouldn't even like it as much as it wasn't her daughter's. Fuck, what a perverted thought, but one which felt oh so true. Yes, Claire Dunphy was glad that she had waited this long to eat pussy, so that her youngest daughter's pussy would be her first. Just as her oldest daughter would be her second. Claire promised herself that.

While her mind was preoccupied her body went into business for itself, allowing her to gently lick up and down Alex's pussy lips while mostly avoiding her clit. Probably as a result of receiving so much amazing head previously, especially from both her daughters, but when she received the ability to think coherently again Claire chose to believe that it was also down to some natural talent.

Oh yes, being a natural pussy licker give her a great thrill, and even though she paled in comparison to the skill of her daughters hopefully she would catch up to them in time. Or at least find a way to make them cum as hard as she did when one of them was going down on her. Well, Claire was pretty sure she knew how to do that, but ideally she wanted a number of ways to do it.

Concentrating on this one Claire gradually began to brush over Alex's clit with every other stroke of her tongue, causing Alex to let out an extra loud cry of pleasure into Haley's mouth. God, it was so wonderful to look up passed those massive tits to see her little girls making out so passionately, and lovingly, and letting out those wonderful sounds as both a result of the kiss and Claire's tongue on Alex's cunt, but Claire wanted more.

She wanted Alex to be crying out loud, and beg for more, and most importantly to cum in her mouth and all over her face. Which was why she upped her game even more, lingering an increasing long time Alex's clit and eventually her entrance, which eventually got Claire all three things that she wanted.

Haley had never wanted to sit on Alex's face so badly in her life, which was really saying something, as she thought about fucking her baby sister every couple of seconds, and way too frequently that's all she could do.

It was bad enough when they were apart, which had become increasingly frequent lately, but when they were socialising with their family and/or in a public setting Haley just couldn't stop staring lovingly at her sister's pretty face and imagine her cunt pressed against it. Or at least her own face. Or more often than not, imagining Alex's face pressed against the floor as Haley slam fucked that big fat ass of hers.

Ironically now Haley had the option to sit on Alex's face, or at least dish out a pussy licking to her mother, which was almost as appealing as getting some selfish satisfaction. But then again, she'd want their Mom's tongue all to herself when it was her turn, and it was only right that she should let Alex focus on that.

And let their Mom focus on Alex's tasty little twat, Haley's mouth practically salivating at the memory of just how delicious her little sister's pussy cream tasted. And better yet, her cum. However next time she would definitely join in on the fun. Or more accurately, the more notable part of it, as unlike when they were in public or with the rest of the family Haley could continue the foreplay.

For a long time that involved making out with the love of her life, Haley becoming so lost in the kiss she didn't notice Alex's growing need to cum until her sibling trying to pull away from her. Haley didn't let it happen, following Alex's lips automatically, and after only a brief hesitation the younger girl allowed the kiss to continue.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers