Modern Family Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers

Only then did Haley wonder why Alex would try and pull away from her, which allowed her to become aware of just how pathetically her sister was whimpering into their kiss. Haley then grinned with wicked delight, reluctantly broke that kiss and moved her lips to Alex's neck so she could be up close for her sister begging their mother to make her cum.

Sadly it didn't happen right away, which was really disappointing, but it gave Haley an excuse to move down to those big beautiful boobs again, and fuck, she always forgot just how big and beautiful they were. She even had to pause for a second just to stare at them when she reached her targets, marvelling how anything so perfect could exist in this imperfect world.

And that they could be hers to play with. Then Haley buried her face in her little sister's big tits, just forgetting herself on them for a little while, before moving back and forth between them, sliding her mouth all around them while of course concentrating on those rockhard nipples.

Alex wanted more attention from her female family members right from the start, and yet at the same time she was perfectly content with just lying back and letting them worship her body. Especially when her big sister was kissing her and their Mom was licking her pussy. That was pure perfection, and definitely something Alex wanted to last forever.

God, she just loved Haley so much. Her Mom too, but it was different. She was in love with Haley, and Haley was in love with her, something which was never more clear when they kissed, and to have her Mommy show her love this way at the same time, oh fuck, how could Alex ever want this to end?

The answer to that was pretty obvious, but she avoided the growing urge for perhaps a record amount of time before trying to pull away from Haley and beg for more. Even then Haley wouldn't let her break the kiss, and despite Alex whimpering in frustration she ultimately decided it was for the best as if she had really needed to cum she wouldn't have let Haley win that little fight.

So even when the kiss was broken a few minutes later Alex continued to hold back, which in a way made her incredibly proud of herself. But then her big sister moved down to her tits which coincided with their mother wrapping her lips around her clit and sucking so hard it almost made Alex cum, and when it didn't she just couldn't take it any more.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, mmmmmm, fuck me!" Alex cried out, then whimpered in between more loud cries, "Fuck me Mom! Fuck me Haley! Make me cum! Oh God, please make me cum, ohhhhhhh fuck, I want my family to make me cum. Please? Ooooooh Mommy, make me cum. Please Mommy, sister, make me cum! Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkk yeahhhhhh, I wanna cum in Mommy's mouth and all over her face. Oh please, oh fuck Mommy! Mommy! I'm going to cum Mommy, I'm going to, ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk Moooommmmmyyyyyyy!"

Normally when Haley did this to her Alex had to get a lot more graphic than that before getting what she wanted, but apparently all it took was reminding her Mom of their relationship by referring to her as Mommy enough times for her mother to start teasing her entrance and then slowly push her tongue inside it.

Once that happened Alex became completely incoherent, but for better or worse she didn't cum right away. Which was a little frustrating, but it did give her the chance to savour that sensation of that tongue slowly sliding into her, and then when it was completely buried inside her pussy her Mom left it there for a few long seconds.

Her Mommy left her tongue completely buried inside Alex's pussy, that fact being overwhelming for those few long seconds, which almost sent her over the edge of orgasm.

It only took a few tongue thrusts after that to get the job done, and then all of a sudden Alex was cumming directly into her Mommy's mouth. Predictably that climax was beyond incredible, and equally predictably it was followed by another, and another, and another.

Just because this was the first time this exact thing was happening it was perhaps stronger than some climaxes Haley gave her, if not as quite as special as the first time she had done this with Haley, although it was hard for Alex to judge in this state of mind.

All that mattered was that she was finally cumming, and not just from the work of one family member, but from two. Oh yes, Haley sucked frantically at her big tits, bit down on her neck, and occasionally started whispering filthy things into her ear again.

"That's it, cum! Cum in our Mommy's mouth! Yes, cum you filthy little slut! Cum! Oh fuck!" Haley gleefully whispered into her sister's ear, "Mmmmm yessssss, give Mommy a taste of that yummy Alex cream. Ohhhhh, she fucking loves it! Mmmmm, our Mom loves the taste of your cum Alex! Almost as much as I do. Oooooooh yeahhhhhh, our own fucking mother is eating you, and you love it so much you're cumming in her mouth and all over her face you dirty girl. God, what kind of slut loves getting fucked by her sister, AND her Mom? Mmmmm, a filthy little slut, that's who! Oh yes Alex, your our filthy little slut, and we love you for it. Now cum again! Cum all over Mom's face! Show us that you love us just as much as we love you."

Claire was barely aware of Haley's words, which was unusual because she normally loved them, but she was just too lost in the heavenly flavour of her baby girl's cum. Oh yes, the second her youngest daughter's cum hit her taste-buds Claire became aware of nothing else, the whole world falling away until there was nothing but the heavenly flavour.

Unfortunately that meant that a lot of it escaped her mouth that first time, but after she recovered she was still able to swallow the majority of it, and more importantly did better next time. In fact she did better the next few times as she quickly removed her tongue from Alex's cunt, sealed her mouth tightly over that entrance and swallow the majority of what her little girl had to give her.

As soon as each of those orgasms were done Claire shoved her tongue back inside her daughter's pussy and relentlessly fucked her with it until she made her cum again. She didn't even really enjoy the tongue fucking, despite having looking forward to it the entire time, as it wasn't swallowing her own daughter's girl cum.

Well, that wasn't true, she did enjoy it, she just spent the entire time wishing Alex would cum in her mouth again. Of course Alex had always been the good one, or at least the well-behaved one, and true to form she was constantly giving her Mommy what she wanted. Oh yes, Alex Dunphy was constantly giving Claire Dunphy a fresh batch of daughter cum to swallow, Claire grinning in sadistic delight over that fact.

Sadly there did eventually become too much of it, and her tongue grew tired of this routine, and sincerely Haley was nice enough to whisper in her ear another way she could get what she wanted Claire switched her tongue for her fingers, pushing first one and then two into Alex's cunt and then fucking her with them.

Lifting her head Claire got to enjoy the gorgeous sight of her youngest daughter cumming for her, Alex's big boobs bouncing as she quivered with pleasure and cried out loudly. It was a sight she had been enjoying all night, but she craved more cum, so instead she switched her tongue and fingers again as soon as she could.

Inevitably she switch back again, this time wrapping her mouth around Alex's clit so she could suck it while fingering her, which to Claire's delight only seemed to make her daughter cum harder and faster, but then sadly things came to an end.

It started with a tug on her hair, one of her daughters silently telling her it was time to give Alex a break. Probably Haley. But it didn't really matter, because as much as Claire wanted to spend all night with her head in between Alex's legs what she wanted even more badly was to fuck one of her daughters with a toy. Ideally of the strap-on variety, and ideally up one of their sexy little asses.

So, after making Alex cum one more time, Claire reluctantly pulled away from her youngest daughter's pussy to find her oldest daughter right beside her and grinning wickedly, before almost literally shoving her tongue down her throat.

Haley had loved watching that little show, but she had been itching to get involved the entire time, and now Alex had more than her fair share of orgasms, and their Mom had more than her fair share of girl cum, Haley finally saw her opportunity. So with one last loving, and extremely long, suck of Alex's tits Haley dived down in between her sister's legs and gently tugged on their mother's hair.

It took longer than Haley was expecting, but the second her Mom pulled back she kissed her and tasted her sister's cum on the older woman's lips and tongue, and then in her mouth. Fuck, Haley loved how twisted her life had become, a thought which was reinforced as she spent several minutes making out with her Mom, sharing the taste of her little sister in the process.

Then that little sister cleared her throat and quipped, "Aren't we forgetting someone?"

Reluctantly Haley broke the kiss and then looked up and scolded, "Alex, don't be so selfish. Don't you think you've hogged Mom enough?"

"No." Alex grinned wickedly, "In fact, I was thinking of hogging the attention a little longer with a nice hard DP."

Haley beamed with wicked delight, "Oooooooh, a DP? Really, does my slutty little sister wanna get double stuffed? Her pussy and ass fucked at the same time? To have both her Mommy and big sister pound her tight little fuck holes? Does she-"

"Oh you know she does." Claire quipped, already up and retrieving a couple of strap-ons, "Dibs on her fat ass."

"No-" Haley tried to protest.

"Dibs on her fat ass." Claire repeated firmly.

"Fine." Haley grumbled, about a minute later finding herself fully equipped with a dildo around her waist and pressing it against Alex's lips, "Suck it sis! Mmmmm yeah, suck it good! Ohhhhhhh yesssssss, suck it! Take it deep into your pretty little mouth and get it nice and wet for your slutty little pussy! Oh yes, ohhhhhh Alex, you look so good with a cock in your mouth. I've always thought that. Especially when it's MY cock! Or Mom's! Mmmmm yeahhhhhhh, you love sucking the strap-ons of your Mom and big sister, don't you, you little incest whore? Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah, suck my cock like the slutty litttle cock sucking whore you are Alex! Oh yeah, suck it so good, mmmmm fuck!"

While Haley continued rambling on Alex gently wrapped her lips around that big cock and began gently sucking on it. Alex had remained on her back initially as she watched her family equipped themselves, and then she began sucking Haley's dick, but she soon rolled over and really got into it, taking the dildo deep into her mouth and down her throat so it would be nice and wet for what was to come.

Just like Haley had trained her to do. Meanwhile the mother seemed perfectly content with rubbing lubricant onto her cock, which was good, because Haley couldn't wait much longer to have Alex sliding her pussy down on her cock. In fact, she didn't want to wait another second.

"You know what? That's more than enough for a little slut like you. Oh yes, stop sucking my cock and sit on it! Mmmmm yeah, impale your pretty little pussy on my dick so me and Mom can DP you!" Haley ordered.

Her only response from Alex was a wide grin before her kid sister did as she was told, quickly crawling up onto her lap and then positioning herself over that strap-on before pushing herself downwards. Oh yes, Alex let out a loud moan of joy as with practised ease she penetrated herself and then slowly sat down onto her sister's lap, slowly pushing Haley's cock deep into the younger girl's cunt in the process.

There was then a brief pause as they both savoured the moment as their eyes locked and they smiled at each other softly. That smile then turned wicked as Alex gently began pushing herself up and down, officially starting to ride her sister's dick.

Obviously enjoying that perverted sight their Mom just watched them having sex for quite a while, which also allowed Haley to enjoy that wonderful sight. Especially that of Alex's big boobs bouncing up and down. Of course she never forgot about how badly she wanted to DP her kid sister with their mother, so it wasn't long before Haley was sucking a couple of fingers, and then reaching around so she could push first one and then to into Alex's butt hole.

Which of course greatly delighted Alex, the little slut bouncing even more enthusiastically on that cock as both those fuck holes were taken, which was a wonderful preview of what was to come. Although it obviously wasn't enough for Alex, not when there was another cock available.

So it wasn't long before Alex turned back to look at her mother and called out to her, "Please Mom, fuck me! Fuck my ass, mmmmm, fuck your baby girl's slutty little ass hole and leave it gaping wide open! Fuck me like a slut! Mmmmm yessssss, fuck me like the slut I am! DP me! DP me with Haley! Oh God, Mommy, please DP me with my sister. I want my family to double-team me and make me the family whore! Oooooooh yeahhhhhhh, double stuff me! Double fuck me in my little pussy and ass! Please Mommy, give me what I want. Give me what I need. What I crave, mmmmm, oh please, please Mommy, just fuck your daughter!"

"You heard her Mom, join us." Haley grinned wickedly while fingering her little sister's ass hole even more enthusiastically, "Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh Mom, butt fuck your daughter with your big cock, while your other daughter fucks her pussy. Come on, let's work together to DP this little whore, and make her our little whore. Please? Your baby girls need you Mommy, they need you to fill them up with cock, mmmmm, and violate the sister they are soooooo in love with. Yessssssss Mommy, mmmmm, fuck your little girl, who's turned into a curvy little sex goddess, and your little girl who's still little but loves to fuck just as much. Oh yeah Mom, fuck that ass! You see this big fat ass? Can't you see it was made for fucking? Oh, and maybe you made it that way deliberately. Mmmmm yeahhhh, maybe your body made the perfect little fuck toy, with a big fat booty who desperately needs to be butt fucked on daily basis, just to use her later. Is that why you had her? And me? Did you only want daughters so you could fuck them? Huh? Ooooooh, well we wanna fuck Mommy, so please, just give us what we want."

"You girls want it, you've got it." Claire grinned wickedly, "But first... Alex, stop bouncing so Mommy can get inside your slutty little ass hole. And Haley, mmmmm, spread those cheeks. Ohhhhhh that's it, spread those cheeks wide open for Mommy so she can see her dick sliding into her baby girl, while her other baby girl gives her the perfect view of it. Oh fuck yeah!"

Claire could listen to her daughters talk dirty all day, especially Haley who was like an evil genius at it, but there was only so long she could wait before penetrating that big fat booty. So inevitably Claire pushed Haley's hand out the way, pressed the tip of her strap-on against Alex's ass hole and slowly pushed forwards, savouring every second of watching that tight anal ring stretch for her big dick.

Which was only a few seconds, then Claire and Alex let out some simultaneous cries of pleasure as the daughter's back hole stretched wide enough for her mother's cock to slide through it and into her butt. This meant it was official, Alex Dunphy was being DP'ed for the first time in her life, and it was by her mother and sister.

Something which of course Haley couldn't wait to point out, "Are you in? You're in, aren't you? Oh fuck! Mmmmm, how does it feel Alex? How does it feel to be double stuffed? Ohhhhhh fuck, how does it feel to be double stuffed by Mommy and big sis?"

"Good." Alex moaned softly, "It feels so good! Mmmmm, I love it. I fucking love it!"

"I bet you do, you little slut." Haley giggled with delight, "Ooooooh yeahhhhhh, I bet my slutty baby sister loves the feeling of two big cocks inside her at the same time, mmmmm, stretching her little fuck holes like never before, making her what she was always meant to be, ohhhhhh, the family fuck hole! You hear me Alex? You're the family fuck hole! Just a walking, talking orifice for me and Mom to fuck whenever we want! Oooooohhhhhhh, and however we want. Oh yeah, take it Alex! Take Mom's cock in your butt while your taking mine in your cunt! Fuck her Mom! Stuff Alex's ass full of cock so we can DP her good!"

"Oh yes Mommy, fuck me!" Alex happily agreed, even if she was struggling to speak, "Stuff me full of dick! Girl dick! Mmmmm, my lesbian ass and cunt wants your girl cocks! Fuck me good! DP me like a whore! Please, fuck me, fuck me like ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, oh yes, fuck me, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddd!"

Again Claire loved to hear especially Haley talk like that, which was why she paused for a few long minutes to savour it. Well, that and the beautiful sight of the head of her cock stretching Alex's forbidden hole. And to make sure Alex had some time to relax, even if the massive anal whore didn't need it.

Then with some encouragement from her girls Claire began pushing forwards, again Claire getting a perfect view of the obscene act as Haley continued spreading Alex's butt cheeks. Oh yes, her oldest daughter was spreading her youngest daughter's ass cheeks so Claire could get the best possible view as she and Haley DP'ed Alex! Fuck, this was so hot.

Somewhere deep inside herself Claire knew this was still wrong, that she should be disgusted, that she needed to stop this, etc. Maybe when she was alone that voice would be more than a whisper, but right now it was barely background noise in the face of her overwhelming lust for her own daughters, and especially Alex's big fat ass.

Hell, she was almost literally drooling as she watched inch after inch of strap-on dildo slide into Alex's pretty little back door and deep into her back passage, only ending when her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing that Claire had buried every inch of her dick inside her own daughter's bowels. Which of course resulted in more verbal encouragement from her little girls.

Surprisingly Alex beat Haley to the punch this time, softly croaking, "Fuck me. Mmmmmm, fuck my ass! Please Mom, fuck my little ass hole! Ohhhhhhh, fuck me good and then impale me on my sister's cock so I can be the Dunphy family DP whore!"

Which of course only led to Haley joining in the fun, "Yeahhhhhhh, fuck her Mom! Fuck Alex like the whore she is! Mmmmm, the family whore! Oh yeah, fuck that whore ass and push her slutty little pussy down on my dick! Make her the Dunphy family DP whore! Oooooh, I love that name for Alex. I think we should tattoo it on this big fat ass of hers. Or at least 'Property of Haley and Claire Dunphy', because that's what this piece of meat is. Ohhhhhh yessssss, this meaty booty is ours to use, just like all the other fuck holes on this lesbian slut! So fuck her Mom! Oh yes, fuck her Mommy! Pound your baby girl's big butt! Oh fuck!"

Of course it didn't take much encouragement for Claire to begin the sodomy, much to her daughter's delight, their words, but perhaps even more so their whimpers, moans and cries of pleasure pushing Claire to establish a steady rhythm. And it wasn't just Alex's sounds of pleasure.

Oh no, Haley was making those sounds too, probably because like Claire her harness had something inside which bashed her clit with every thrust, meaning in a way, Claire was fucking both of her daughters at the same time. Yes, Claire love that thought, and it echoed in her mind throughout the passionate DP, especially when they got to the rough ass pounding.

Alex had known she would love being DP'ed. It was the only possible outcome considering the variables. Really it was just science, and Alex loved science, but this was her favourite ever type of experimentation.

MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers