Modern Family Affair Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As an unexpected bonus Alex actually looked jealous of this. And not of Claire forgetting to teach Haley a lesson, but for Haley for receiving this kind of treatment, solidifying which of her daughters was the most submissive. Although when Claire was finished training them she was determined that Haley was going to be just as submissive and slutty as her little sister.

After all, it would be the perfect punishment, considering it was her fault Alex had become so perverted. Which only gave Claire more motivation to enthusiastically spank that perfect little ass, occasionally beginning to use every ounce of her strength, making Haley cry out loudly in the process.

Haley was still mad at her Mom for forbidding her from topping. It didn't really matter, because there was no way in hell Haley would ever agree to that, let alone do it. Topping Alex was too much fun for that, and that was without Alex's ass involved in the equation.

Seriously, their Mom knew the heaven of feeling those meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs as she slammed Alex's fat ass a strap-on, or her fingers or her tongue, so how could she possibly think Haley would ever give that up? It just wasn't going to happen. And it was insulting that the other woman thought it ever would. Even if her Mom was once again doing a amazing job of topping her, including giving her the best spanking ever.

Even though Haley smacked Alex's big ass at every little opportunity she hadn't spanked it nearly enough. Partly because she preferred fucking it, and partly because Alex was a good girl, who let her do anything she wanted to her, so she didn't really have a good reason to punish her.

In fact Haley was one who earned her spankings, but normally got away with it, because Alex was a bottom at heart, so the idea of their Mom being the one to make sure they both got plenty of spankings from now on was very, very appealing.

Haley had no doubt about that. Oh yes, this would be the first of many spanking she would be receiving from her mother, partly because they both clearly enjoyed it, but mostly because Haley was a naughty girl who could never stop butt fucking her baby sister.

Just like on the extremely rare occasions Alex had actually gone through with spanking her the first few blows were soft and gentle, Haley's butt getting greedily groped in between long pauses between blows. Only this wasn't Alex mimicking what Haley needed when the roles were reversed, this was their Mom squeezing every bit of dominance and enjoyment she could get out of this situation while solidifying Haley's willing submission to her.

Then slowly the groping was phased out in favour of constant strikes, while the blows themselves became increasingly harder, until the sound of flesh smacking off flesh echoed throughout the room almost as loudly as Haley's squeals of pain.

While she had never enjoyed this part that much Haley liked it a lot more than when Alex did it, because their mother was a way more convincing top, one who was trying to break her completely. Which ironically only gave her the mental strength to truly avoid begging for mercy. Okay, she may have whined a little throughout, but that was just in her nature. And like, it really hurt.

Especially at the end, where felt like her Mom was using every ounce of her strength to beat her butt, which felt bruised and bright red from the constant assault. Then it abruptly stopped, and for a few long seconds her Mom just gently groped her butt again, caressing the pain away in the process. Well, mostly.

Then Claire slid a hand in between Haley's thighs, making the daughter moan and mother grin, "So Haley, did you enjoy that?"

"Yes." Haley moaned, knowing that it would be ridiculous to lie, considering her Mom was touching her wet pussy, but she quickly followed up with, "But it's going to take a lot more to make me a bottom."

"I know." Claire grinned wickedly, raising her hand in teasing smacking Haley's ass again, making her daughter flinch. However when she did actually follow through it was playful, and she followed it up with, "Which is why I'm only getting started. Mmmmm yeah, go to your room and lie back on the bed. I want to taste your little cunt."

"Yes Mom." Haley whimpered, unable to believe her luck.

"Don't run, crawl!" Claire snapped as Haley got to her feet, kicked off her panties, and then when her daughter dropped down to her knees and started crawling without complaint she added, "Yes that's it, crawl! Crawl on your hands and knees while wiggling that cute little ass of yours. Mmmmm, and don't take off that cute little costume yet. I'm not done with it yet."

Alex wasn't sure whether she should follow or not, and whether it should be on her hands and knees, or just walking, but she took a risk as she really didn't want to be left behind. To her disappointment she wasn't punished for walking slowly behind her Mom, but she was glad for being allowed to follow, and get a good look at Haley's cute little butt looking already bruised from the spanking.

Once they reached their destination Haley was quick to get on the bed and position herself as requested, even if she did grimace a little having to put weight on her incredibly sore ass, which made their mother grin as she slowly joined her. Then her two female family members kissed in front of her, which as always Alex enjoyed, but it made her feel a little jealous for not being involved.

Thankfully a short while later Claire broke the kiss and turned to her youngest daughter and told her to, "Come here."

Eagerly obeying Alex got onto the bed with a beaming happy smile on her face, which kind of faded as the other two women just went back to kissing each other for maybe about another minute. Then just as Alex was really beginning to lose hope her Mom broke the kiss with her sister, cupped her face and then kissed Alex, softly at first but then with ever increasing passion.

Then her Mom broke that kiss and pushed her two daughters together, Haley and Alex only too happy to show their deep love for each other in front of the woman who had given them life. And then for a few glorious seconds it was just the two of them together again, Alex being Haley's soul focus. Then their mother got involved again, which Alex welcomed, but she instantly wanted to know what was going on.

While still kissing her sister Alex opened her eyes and tilted her head so she could see that her Mom was now kissing Haley's neck. After some hesitation Alex joined her, albeit on the other side, leaving Haley to cry out joyfully as her two lovers worshipped that sensitive area.

Then Alex and her Mom took it in turns to kiss Haley's lips, for the most part their paths not crossing, although there was one rather awkward time when Alex moved up automatically and had to settle for kissing Haley's faces her lips were busy. Not that either sister minded that much. Except it became clear that Haley wanted more, although she was stubbornly refusing to say it as she didn't want to show weakness.

Smiling in amusement of this Claire softly ordered her youngest, "Follow me."

"Yes Mommy." Alex grinned as both of them started moving lower.

Making it crystal clear what they were doing their Mom lowered Haley's top so her breasts popped out, which was easy considering how low cut it was. They then kissed the short distance between Haley's neck and her tits, both women going nice and slow, and then making sure to pay attention to the flesh rounding the nipples before taking them into their mouths.

Which of course made Haley crying out with joy, and then continue to moan as Alex went back and forth between sucking her nipples, swirling her tongue around them, and kissing the surrounding flesh. Presumably their mother did the same, although Alex was barely aware of it, as she was completely lost in giving Haley's perky little tits some attention. Partly because they didn't get nearly enough of it, but mostly because it was just fun.

Claire thoroughly loved sharing Haley's tits with Alex. Maybe not quite as much as when her daughters were in the other position, but that was just because Alex's tits were truly epic, and Claire sometimes felt she could suck on them forever.

Perhaps there would come a time she would feel that way about Haley's tits, but for now she was distracted by thoughts of tasting her eldest daughter's pussy, which ultimately caused her to lower her head perhaps a little sooner than she should have. Although she had prepared for this, by making sure Alex would continue the job throughout the pussy licking, which would be a wonderful mirror image the first time she tasted her youngest daughter's pussy.

As she kissed her way down Haley's flat stomach Claire was bombarded with wonderful memories of tasting Alex's cunt. True, she hadn't done that much since, but that was because she was now the top of this relationship, which meant it was the job of her baby girls to lick pussy, and it was Claire's job to give them their daily dose of Mommy cream.

That was something she had been eagerly doing over the past few weeks. Although at times like this she regretted that decision, especially when she reached her destination, pulled up Haley's skirt, stuck out her tongue and slid it over Haley's pussy. Oh God, she regretted it so much in that moment, just as she regretted not doing this sooner.

It was official, both her daughters tasted amazing. Their cunts, their mouths, even their ass holes! Claire loved tasting them all. Whether it be straight from the source or on the lips and faces of her baby girls. Especially as they both made such wonderful sounds as Claire licked them. Or fucked them for that matter. Or even just kissed them.

Basically her little girls were a treasure trove of wonderful sensations which had just been waiting for Claire to access, so as much as Claire regretted not eating pussy as much what she really regretted more than anything was not taking what was so rightfully hers sooner, and had to wait for Haley to seduce her.

Which shouldn't have been necessary. No, Claire should have taken all their cherries years ago and claim them for what they were, hers. Hers to do whatever she wanted with.

Of course this was no time for regrets or living in the past. No, this was a special moment. Another first for them. The first time that Claire went down on Haley, which would have happened sooner if Haley and Alex weren't such talented rug munchers, with hot little asses which should be required by law to be pounded on at least a daily basis by their rightful owner, a.k.a. Claire Dunphy.

But again, that was living in the past, and Claire just wanted to concentrate on this heavenly flavour, and making sure that this pussy licking was as long as possible. Which wasn't easy, as this didn't come quite as naturally to her as her daughters, and she frequently hit Haley's clit without meaning too. Of course Haley didn't complain, but Alex seemed to be making sure she didn't get the chance.

Alex had been overjoyed to have Haley's perfectly sized boobs all to herself, and she spent some significant time going back and forth between them, and even managed to keep her licks and sucks reasonably gentle as she knew their mother would want to 'torture' Haley with a nice long pussy licking.

But with her Mom distracted Alex just couldn't help looking up at the beautiful face of her sister, and after only a few seconds of hesitation swiftly pushing her body slightly upwards so she could kiss Haley right on the lips. She just couldn't help it, Alex was hopelessly in love with her big sister, and she just needed to kiss her. And there was so many times she wanted to do that during the day, and couldn't, so why resist?

Immediately Haley kissed back with the kind of eagerness and love she almost always showed her little sister, with one notable exception which came later. Namely annoyance because she wasn't allowed to beg to cum. That first kiss though was the kind of kiss that Alex lived for, and was surprisingly soft and sweet given there was the tongue lapping away at Haley's cunt at the time.

Then before Haley could ruin the romantic moment by picking up the force of the kiss Alex broke away from those lips, the two sisters exchanging a soft smile and giggle before Alex lowered her head back down to those perky little tittes and eagerly started licking and sucking them again.

That process was repeated over and over again, although Alex quickly added in the detour of worshipping Haley's neck and kissing the soft flesh between those destinations, as she just loved teasing her sister. Well, she'd always love teasing her sister, but this was very different to how it used to be, and how it sometimes still was.

After all, Alex couldn't remember a time she and her mother had verbally ganged up on Haley. It may have happened briefly, but it certainly wasn't a constant double team like this, and this was so much more fun than verbal put downs. Especially as Alex had a sneaking suspicion where this was going, namely truly making a Haley sandwich, something she truly couldn't wait for.

Not that waiting for it was that bad considering all the fun things Alex had to do in the meantime, especially kiss her sister. That was her favourite, which was soon became what she focused on the most, especially when their mother picked up the pace ever so slightly.

When her Mom really started to get going Alex fully intended to return to Haley's tits and give them the passionate licking and sucking they deserved, but that moment she just wanted to kiss her sister. Especially as it had become the perfect tease, Haley whimpering into her mouth in clear frustration that she couldn't beg for more, Alex cruelly preventing her from breaking the kiss for a few long minutes.

Haley truly enjoyed that kind of teasing, and it was only fair as she'd done this plenty of times to Alex, especially when she had her little sister on her back or riding her cock or fingers, Haley pounding Alex's pussy, or more often her ass, and preventing her sibling from achieving true satisfaction.

Although there was definitely something to be said for the teasing itself, and it made the eventual climaxes that much more powerful, something Haley reminded herself over and over again as she was continuously 'tortured' like this by her Mom and sister. Which wasn't even that bad at first. Not when her Mom was gently licking her pussy, and Alex was going back and forth between her lips and her tits.

At the very beginning her Mom maybe hit her clit a bit too much, but it was hard for Haley to really complain about that, and not just because her mouth was busy kissing her sister. No, it felt amazing, and she even whimpered with disappointment when her Mom backed off.

Although she never completely left her clit alone, instead just switching to brushing over it with every other lick, which was a technique she held firmly to for what felt like an eternity. Then just as Haley was really needing something extra her Mom started increasing her attention to her clit, and whether by happy accident or intentional that was about the same time Alex increased the force of the kissing and the tittie sucking.

Shortly after that Haley whimpered, "Yesssssss, mmmmmm, more, give me more, oh fuck! Make me cum! Please Mommy, shove your tongue into your baby girl's cunt and fuck her! Oh yes, fuck her just like you fucked your other daughter. Fuck me like Alex! Just fuck me! Oooooooh fuck yes, fuck me with your tongue and make me cum! Yessssss, fuck me real good! Oh fuck! Slam fuck it! Pound it! Ram it! Oh shit! Ram my cunt! Fucking ram it with your tongue and make me cum! Ohhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessssssss, make me cum! I need to cum! Please Mommy, make me cum! Make me oooooooohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddd!"

Before Haley could say anything else Alex's head shot upwards and suddenly her little sister was pressing her lips to hers. Initially Haley didn't respond, and even thought about pushing her sister away from her, which was an extremely weird thought for her.

But then her Mom wrapped her lips around her clit and gently sucked it, causing Haley to cry out, Alex taking advantage of her open mouth by sliding her tongue inside her big sister's mouth. As her mother kept sucking her clit and thus pushing Haley closer to orgasm it didn't seem necessary to continue begging her to make her cum, and besides, Haley loved kissing Alex, and wanted to re-establish her dominance over her sibling.

Given Alex was a total bottom Haley actually had to try harder than ever before to conquer her sister's tongue, probably because of the constant suction to her clit courtesy of their mother. Then just as it looked like she'd won the fight her Mom shoved her tongue as deep as it could go into Haley's mouth, instantly triggering a wonderfully powerful orgasm.

It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, as her two closest female family members wreaked havoc over her body. And Haley loved them for it, especially her precious baby sister, who continued going back and forth between kissing her and worshipping her tits, at this stage using her teeth a lot, especially for her nipples.

Claire especially loved the latter, as it meant she could hear Haley's high-pitched cries of pure pleasure as she, with help from Alex, continued fucking climax after climax out of her eldest daughter. True, there was definitely something to be said for hearing those cries muffled, as it was because her daughters were frantically making out, especially if Claire actually looked up to see it.

But of course, she was a little too preoccupied for that, whatever sounds her daughters made merely background noise to her at this point. Admittedly wonderful background noise, but background noise all the same. What really mattered to her at that moment was making Haley cum as much as possible, and swallowing every drop of the heavenly liquid flowing out of her daughter's cunt.

For Haley's first climax Claire was successful, as she had been fully expecting one tongue thrust would be all it would take and this was ready to remove her tongue just as quickly as she had inserted it, and then wrapped her mouth around Haley's pussy. She wasn't so lucky for the following orgasms, and there was just so much of it, and Haley was beginning to tremble and even grind against her face.

Still Claire tried her best, because just like with Alex her baby girl's cum was even more heavenly than her regular pussy juice, which didn't seem like it should be possible, but it was. Oh it was truly beyond words, and at the very least Claire would swallow as much as she could.

At the same time it was important for Claire not to become completely lost in this act like a total bottom. Well, perhaps she had for a little while, but wanting to establish she was still the one in control here, and if she was honest wanting to make Haley cum even more, Claire replaced her tired tongue with two fingers, continuously ramming them in and out, only occasionally pausing when her daughter came around those fingers.

Which gave Claire the opportunity to watch her daughters kiss, and once again she was blown away by the passion they had for each other. And more importantly, the love. Not just sisterly love, but true love.

The thought made Claire smile warmly, then she lowered her head back down to begin sucking Haley's clit again briefly before swapping her fingers for her mouth again so she could swallow all the yummy cum which had collected there. She then went back and forth in between these techniques for a little while, until she worried she would fuck Haley into unconsciousness.

Which was unacceptable, as there was something Claire wanted to do first. So she reluctantly removed her mouth from Haley's cunt, crawled up the bed, and then pulled Alex away from Haley's lips and onto hers, mother and second daughter sharing the taste of the first daughter for a few long blissful seconds before Claire pulled back, smiled and gave Alex in order.