Modern Family Affair Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go get some strap-ons." Claire ordered, pulling away from Alex and smacking her ass to emphasise her words.

"Ah! Yes Mom!" Alex eagerly replied, licking the taste of Haley's cum off her lips as she briefly stayed to watch her Mom and sister then share that precious liquid.

Then when she returned Claire broke the kiss and ordered, "Alex, give one to me and then put the other on. Mmmmm, we're going to DP your sister."

"Oh yes please, mmmmm, DP me! Fuck both my slutty little holes at the same time!" Haley eagerly encouraged, before pleading, "But can I suck them first? Please Mommy, I want to make my little sister's dick and yours nice and ready for my fuck holes."

"And you say you're not a bottom." Claire chuckled.

"I'm not. Switches love to suck cock." Haley argued as playfully as she could at that stage.

Mother and daughter briefly stared at each other, and then Claire ordered, "You may suck Alex's, and be quick about it. Mmmmm yeah, a little whore like you doesn't need much preparation, especially not for your slutty little pussy. Which is good, because I'm eager to slam that little ass hole of yours."

"I look forward to it." Haley said lustfully, before turning her attention to her sister, "Come on Alex, let me help you with that."

Alex had never really been comfortable wearing a strap-on. She had loved fucking Haley with them, but that was just because Haley Dunphy was just so overwhelmingly hot, and it seemed criminal that she wasn't getting fucked properly. Besides, Alex loved her sister, and she had loved returning the favour, especially when it came to giving Haley's cute little butt a nice hard fucking.

But now they had their mother Alex was content with embracing the role of the pure bottom that was totally dominated by tops like her Mom and sister. So it felt weird stepping into a harness again, and Alex fiddled awkwardly with the straps in a way which was embarrassing considering she had worn one before.

Thankfully Haley came to her rescue, and soon not only was the dildo properly in place, but Haley was stroking it as if it was real, her mouth inches away from it. Then with a wicked grin Haley took that dildo into her mouth and ketp lowering it down until she reached the base. She then even held it there for a few long seconds, before beginning to bob her head up and down, mostly on the full length.

Normally Haley love to give a strap-on a long, drawn-out blow job, so clearly she was just as eager to get to the DP as their mother. Or maybe just give their Mom what she wanted, a feeling which they both seem to be coming very familiar with.

After about a minute of this Claire spoke up, "Okay Haley, that should be more than enough for your slutty little pussy. Now hop on and give your sister a real ride."

"Yes Mommy." Haley purred as soon as she'd removed her mouth from the dildo.

With that Haley gently pushed Alex backwards until the younger sister was lying flat on her back in the middle of the bed, giving the older sister a chance to quickly mount her. As Haley reached down to grab the dildo and guided to her entrance Alex also grabbed the base, holding it firmly in place so Haley could impale herself on it.

This earned her a loving smile from the woman she loved, the two sister staring at each other lovingly as one slowly began to lower herself down on the other's strap-on. Meaning Alex got a great look at the look of delighting Haley's eyes as she stuffed her cunt full of girl cock, the other brunette especially loving the initial penetration and the moment it was completed and she was sitting on her lap. Just like Alex whenever she was in that position.

For a few long seconds Haley obviously savoured that fact, then she began slowly bouncing up and down the dick, quickly establishing a steady rhythm even though she obviously wanted to go faster already, again just like Alex when she got to ride a cock.

It reminded Alex of the days where it was just the two of them, except for the fact that their own mother was now naked and covering a strap-on of her own in lube, before slipping behind Haley as quietly as she could, and then given the movement of her hand and the look on Haley's face the mother of three obviously pushed a finger or two into her eldest daughter's butt hole.

Which from look on Haley's face was both a surprise, and very much a delight. God, Alex was so jealous of her in that moment. Although not as much as she would be in a few minutes when Haley would receive an extra special treat.

"Ohhhhhhh Mommy!" Haley cried out joyfully, before moaning, "Mmmmm yesssssss, finger my butt! Stretch it out and make it nice and ready for your cock."

"Oh yeah? You want my cock?" Claire teased as she continued thrusting a finger in and out of Haley's butt hole, "You want my big cock up your ass? Do you slut? You want Mommy's big hard cock in your tight little ass?"

"Yeahhhhhh, mmmmm fuck, I want it." Haley moaned, quickly and eagerly adding as her butt continued to get fingered, "I want your big hard cock Mommy. Ooooooh shit, I want Mommy's big hard cock in my tight little ass! Please Mommy, give it to me! Give it to me so you and Alex can DP me like the lesbian incest whore I am!"

"Come on Haley, you can do better than that." Claire growled lustfully, pulling her finger out of Haley's butt and then smacked it to emphasise her words, "Mmmmm yeahhhhh, really beg for it. Beg for it like the slut you are! Oh, and Alex, spread your sister's cheeks while she begs us to DP her like the little dyke slut she is."

"Yes Mom." Alex happily obeyed, barely having a chance to get the words out before Haley started begging.

"Fuck me Mommy, please give me that cock!" Haley started shamelessly begging again, "I want your cock! I need your cock. I crave it, mmmmm, please Mommy, give it to me. Shove every inch of your big hard girl cock up my ass and fuck me good and hard! Fucking sodomise me! Sodomise me like the little anal whore I am! Mmmmm, like a lesbian anal incest whore! Oh Mommy, please sodomise me like the little lesbian anal incest whore that I was born to be. Please? Oh please, mmmmm fuck, I want you and Alex, my Mom and sister, to fuck both those little fuck holes of mine like the little incest loving dyke slut you made me to be. Oooooooh yesssss, make me your slut! Make me your whore! Make me a bottom. Make me your submissive little bottom, if you can! Please? Fuck me Mommy, oh fuck yes, give me that cock, ah fuck!"

Claire loved hearing Haley talk dirty, but the need to butt fuck her own daughter was too great, and her fingers simply weren't cutting it. No, she needed to stretch that ass wide and deep with her strap-on, and after only a little begging from Haley that's exactly what she did, much to the clear delight of both her daughters, Haley most of all.

Perhaps to prove how tough she was Haley initially kept begging in between moans, gasps and cries of mostly pleasure as her most private hole was stretched and filled, but as far as Claire was concerned that just proved her point about Haley being a natural bottom. Which she may point out later, but for now she was too preoccupied with the anal violation.

How could she not be when everything about it was so perfect? Oh yes, her youngest daughter was spreading her eldest daughter's butt cheeks, allowing Claire the perfect view of her dick for stretching the ultimate forbidden hole, and then disappearing inside it inch by inch.

Yes, the most forbidden things in this world were the butt holes of her baby girls, and Claire was shamelessly taking one of them to prove that both her daughters were born to be her submissive little bitches. A point she was determined to prove, no matter what. Although Haley was making it easy for her, doing every little thing she wanted tonight, and loving it, which of course included getting her ass stuffed.

It wasn't even that hard. Sure, Claire went nice and slow to make sure she didn't hurt her little girl, but she was confident that even if she didn't Haley would be crying out in nothing but pleasure. Or at least, they would soon get to that stage, as Claire planned to relentlessly sodomise Haley into submission.

And for what it was worth, to do that to Alex too, although her youngest seemed perfectly content as long as they were all having sex, and someone was destroying that fat ass of hers. Still, it was nice to have the excuse to violate her offspring, other than the fact they were ridiculously hot little vixens who had seduced her in the first place.

Again proving Claire's point that Haley was nothing but an anal loving bottom just waiting for a real top to put her in her place that big dildo slid into Haley's ass hole like a hot knife through butter. Honestly it only felt like a minute from the initial anal penetration to the moment that Claire's thighs came to rest against Haley's ass cheeks, meaning every inch of her cock was buried up her daughter's butt.

Then Claire briefly paused, just long enough for Haley to become impatient and start begging again. That's when Claire started slowly pulling her dick out of her daughter's ass, getting about halfway before pushing back in and then repeating the process so she was officially fucking her baby girl up the butt.

"Does that feel good, huh Haley?" Claire teased, "Do you like having a cock in your ass? Huh? Does both my daughters love it up the butt? Are you both total sluts for back door? Well, are you?"

"Yes." Haley moaned, before quickly clarifying, "Ohhhhh fuck, I love it. I love your dick in my ass Mommy. I love it sooooo much. Oooooooh yessssss, it feels so good in my ass! I love it! Love that dick deep in my slutty little ass! Mmmmm, I'm a total slut for back door. But that doesn't make me a bottom. Not like Alex."

"We'll see." Claire chuckled, "For now, just shut up and take it like a bitch!"

Haley let out a deafening cry of mostly pleasure as her Mom started thrusting her cock in and out of her slutty little butt hole. Sure, like with the initial ass stuffing there was a little pain, but it was nothing Haley couldn't handle. In fact, she rather liked the pain, as it was a reminder just how naughty she was being.

Although the worrying thing was that while she liked it when Alex had done it, she loved it when it was their mother, perhaps proving the older woman right. Not that it mattered. Even if her Mom was right and Haley really was a bottom nothing on heaven or earth could stop her from fucking her little sister's big fat ass. Even if this did feel amazing.

It felt so amazing that even after her Mom finally started fucking her ass Haley did her best to continue the begging, just like during the initial anal penetration. Not because she wanted to prove how tough she was, just because she couldn't help herself. She was addicted to Alex's big booty, but she was almost just as addicted to having their mother's big dick in her tiny little booty.

As nice as it was to be penetrated by that big dick, and as heavenly as it was to have it all the way inside her, it wasn't enough. Haley not only needed every inch inside of her, but she needed to be fucked by it, which was why she somehow found the energy to keep begging. At least until the butt fucking officially started, then she just got too lost in the sensation.

Which wasn't surprising, considering there was a cock inside her cunt while there was another cock in her ass for the first time ever. On a few occasions Alex had slipped a finger into her cunt or ass hole when she was strap-on fucking the other hole, which was of course a move that Haley had initially come up with and Alex had copied, but this was the first time using two dildos.

More importantly, it was the first time two women were using two strap-on cocks to give Haley her first ever DP, which would hopefully be the first of many as it felt amazing. No, it would be the first of many. Haley promised herself that. Somehow fewer find a way to make that happen, no matter how hard she had to beg for it.

"Fuck me! Ohhhhhhh, fuck me harder! Please? Oh please Mommy, oh please, fuck my butt." Haley began pleading in her best little girl voice, "Fuck it hard! Pound it hard and deep and make me cum! Make your daughter cum! Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, make your daughter cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass. Ooooooooh yesssssssss, make me your bitch, if you can! Oh fuck, come on, wreck that little ass hole of mine and leave it gaping wide open! Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhh, fuck it! Fuck it just like that, mmmmmm, harder! HARDER! OH MOM! MMMMMM MOMMY, OH MOMMY! Ooooooh yesssssss, OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEESSSSSSS, FUCK MY ASS MOMMY, FUCK IT HARD, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH SHIT!"

"NO ALEX!" Claire yelled at the top of her lungs, roughly smacking Haley's ass a few times to emphasise her next words, "LEAVE THIS LITTLE SLUT TO ME! YESSSSSSSS, STAY NICE AND STILL UNLESS I TELL YOU OTHERWISE, MMMMMM FUCK, LET MOMMY DO ALL THE WORK! LET MOMMY FUCK HER LITTLE GIRLS! OHHHHHH YES, OH HALEY, YOUR ASS IS SO SWEET! MOMMY COULD FUCK IT FOREVER! OOOOOOOH FUCK YES HALEY, TAKE IT! YESSSSSS, FUCKING TAKE IT! TAKE IT LIKE THE BOTTOM YOU ARE! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK YEEEEEESSSSSS, OH FUCK!"

For a few seconds Alex looked conflicted, then she gave Haley an apologetic look as a sign she was going to obey their mother. Which was disappointing, but really didn't matter at that stage, as their Mom was already increasing her pace at that point, slamming Haley's cunt down on that second cock with every thrust into her butt, and causing the dildos to rub against each other inside her.

Which was so amazing Haley was honestly surprised even needed the older woman to pick up the pace for her to cum, but she was so glad she did, because the orgasms which resulted in that increasing pace were some of the strongest of Haley's life, the first one alone taking away her ability to think coherently and then the ones that followed meant that her whole world became nothing but pure pleasure.

Claire smirked triumphantly as she made one of her daughters cum incredibly hard on the other's cock. And that's exactly what it was, Claire doing all the work while Alex just lay there like a good little fuck toy. Which was exactly what Alex was right now.

Because Alex may be a genius with a bright future ahead of her, but right now she was nothing but a human dildo Claire was using to impale Haley on so her oldest would learn her place. Which just might be the case, as Claire wouldn't be surprised if after this Haley was completely broken. Although secretly she kind of hoped not, as she would love the excuse to brutally fuck Haley just like this, and in whatever nasty ways she could think of.

It was difficult not to become lost in thinking about what those others could be, especially as Claire had considered them before, but this was no time to let her body slip into autopilot while she daydreamed about other things. No, Haley's perfect little ass deserved better than that, and she was determined to give it to her. Which was exactly what she did.

Oh yes, Claire gradually increase the pace until she was using every ounce of her strength to pound that wonderful little forbidden hole, the sound of flesh smacking off flesh almost as deafening as Haley's screams of ecstasy as the mother made the daughter cum over and over again.

Both daughters! Oh yes, there was no doubt in Claire's mind, especially given the little cries Alex was letting out and the look on her face, that her youngest daughter was cumming too, and Claire was the reason for that. She had to be.

Well, technically it was herself and Haley, which was just as wonderfully wicked, but mostly it was just her, as she was the one thrusting into Haley's butt and thus pushing the oldest down onto the youngest and causing the other end of Alex's dildo to rub against her own clit. That and the sheer joy of DP'ing Haley was doing the trick. It had to be, as that's exactly what got Claire off a short while later.

She held back for as long as possible, but ultimately it just became too much and Claire went over the edge of the kind of amazingly satisfying orgasm she could only receive through sodomising one of her daughters. Claire then pushed herself through several more climaxes until she collapsed down on top of Haley, crushing both daughters in the process.

She then rested there for a little while, before gently kissing the shoulders, neck and cheek of her eldest daughter, while admiring how well fucked her little girls looked. Well, mostly Haley. Alex looked desperate for a cock up her ass, something her youngest was only too happy to make crystal clear barely a minute after Claire finished fucking Haley's ass.

"My turn next?" Alex asked hopefully.

"Soon sweetie, I promise." Claire murmured softly, before leaning down to peck Alex's lips, before straightening up and pointing out with a wicked grin, "Haley needs to clean our cocks first."

"And show us our handiwork." Alex beamed.

"Damn right." Claire grinned, before smacking Haley's butt and growling in her ear, "You hear that bitch. Mmmmm, time for you to finish what we started, like the hot little bottom you are."

"Yes Mom." Haley eagerly replied, briefly considering pointing out again that she wasn't a bottom, before deciding against it in case her Mom gave Alex the chance to clean those cocks instead.

Alex was surprised when her Mom didn't immediately roll off Haley, instead choosing to gently kiss and caress her body, before grabbing firmly onto it and rolling Haley with her so Alex's cock was the first to leave her sister and the older brunette ended up lying on top of the blonde with her ass deeply impaled on a dick.

On the bright side this gave both Alex and her mother the chance to watch Haley slowly lift herself off that dildo, allowing them to watch it stretch Haley's butt hole some more, which was on perfect display thanks to Haley spreading her cheeks. Which Haley continued doing when she was completely off the cock, allowing both the other women to see deep into her bowels via the gaping crater which was her ass hole. Something Alex would never get tired of seeing.

Sadly she didn't get to enjoy it quite as long as she would have liked, because Haley already had the permission she wanted to turn around and start sucking cock, which she did sooner than expected. In fact Alex more than half expected their Mom to scold her for it, but she didn't.

No, she just happily watched Haley wrap her pretty lips around a strap-on cock and start sucking it clean of her own juices, the first actually being Alex's dildo. Which of course Alex welcomed, but it also made her feel jealous. Oh how she wished she was the one tasting herself right now. Or better yet, tasting Haley's pussy or ass on a dildo. Oh well, hopefully her turn was coming soon enough.

For that wonderful moment she tried to be as satisfied as possible with just watching, and for the most part she was. Especially when Haley started going back and forth between those cocks, moaning shamelessly as she tasted a mixture of her ass, cum and pussy cream.

However the closer Haley's lips got to the bottom of those dildos the more Alex found herself glancing hopefully at her mother, who mostly just ignored her in favour of watching her eldest daughter deep throating her dick. The dick which had just been deep inside her own butt, which was no doubt the main reason Haley was sucking so enthusiastically.

Of course Alex shouldn't have worried, because as soon as those dildos were squeaky clean she found herself being impaled on a now strap-on wearing Haley, one sister sitting on the other's lap while their mother slid a second strap-on up her ass. She and Haley then swapped places over, and over, and over again, their Mom solidifying her dominance over them by fucking them senseless, and using the other to help her do it.