Modern Family Affair Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Alex actually grinned with twisted pleasure and more importantly relief when Haley started talking dirty to her. Of course she was also worried that someone would hear them, but if they were discovered at least she could then blame Haley, otherwise it was going to be her fault for not being able to control her sounds of pleasure.

Because seriously, it had been so long since they actually had sex in public it felt like Alex forgot how to muffle herself. Or maybe she was always this loud? God, how had they not been caught yet? Because no matter how hard she tried clenching her teeth or digging her fingernails into her cheeks, and then later the wall, Alex just couldn't seem to muffle the cries, whimpers, gasps and moans of pure pleasure as a result of being butt fucked by her big sister.

It only got worse, or better depending on your perspective, when Haley pushed Alex's hands away from her cheeks. Alex normally did this automatically at a certain point, but this time she had been so lost in the pleasure she had forgotten, initially making her blush with embarrassment. Then she blushed even more when another sound was added to the equation, namely the smacking of Haley's thighs against her meaty cheeks. Even when Haley leaned down and started whispering the most filthy and possessive, and weirdly loving, things into her ear the sound of her older sister's thighs crashing into her now very much jiggling butt cheeks were echoing around the room.

Of course the upside to that humiliation was that Alex felt herself ready to cum sooner than usual, and unlike usual she didn't waste time holding back before begging for it, "Fuck me! Mmmmmmm, please Haley, fuck me harder! Pound your baby sister's big fat butt! Yesssssssss, oh shit, mmmmmmm fuck! You say you love my ass? That it's yours? Prove it! Oooooooooh yessssssss, oh Haley, prove my ass hole is your personal property, mmmmmmmm, your personal fuck hole, ohhhhhhhh, to use whenever, wherever and however you want. Please just fuck me! Fuck me hard and make me cum! Oh fuck me, ohhhhhhhh, big sister, fuck me! Fuck me! Make me cum! Oh God! Oh fuck! Oh Haley! Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!"

Thankfully it wasn't long before Haley increased her pace. No taunting, no pushing, or anything like that, just giving her sister what she so desperately needed. What they both so desperately needed. And she even kept a hand firmly over Alex's mouth the entire time.

Even as she straightened up so she could deliver some serious damage to her baby sister's butt hole Haley kept that hand in place, eventually adding a second so she could really hold Alex's head back during the brutal rectum wrecking. Of course that didn't really matter, because as much as that muffled Alex's squeals of pleasure what was loud and clear was the thunderous smacking of Haley's thighs against her little sister's big fat butt cheeks, which were now jiggling like jelly.

For better or for worse Alex was far too far gone to complain about that. Hell, she barely knew it was happening, because shortly after Haley began increasing her pace Alex experience the kind of incredible climax she could only receive through anal sex. Of course it was always extra special with her big sister, who she loved above all others. And it was wonderfully more frequent.

Which of course begged the question, why had they allowed their mother to bully them into not indulge in what they were made for? Because it times like this it felt like Alex was literally designed to be butt fucked by her big sister, and Haley was made to fuck her big fat butt. Something the two argumentative sisters had quickly agreed on after experiencing this, so why had they denied themselves for weeks?

Haley didn't want to think about that question right now, she just wanted to re-establish without a shadow of a doubt that Alex was designed for butt fucking. That she was literally made to bend over and take it up the butt for dominant women. Why else would she be given a butt this big and fuck-able? Oh yes, Alex Dunphy was designed for butt sex.

That was Alex Dunphy's purpose. And that of her big beautiful booty. Alex Dunphy's big fat bottom was made to be fucked in all kinds of ways, but maybe especially hard and deep, which was exactly what Haley was giving to her now, while reinforcing her firm beliefs by leaning forward and growling in Alex's ear, regardless of who might hear them.

"You were made for this Alex! Made to be butt fucked!" Haley growled in Alex's ear, "That's your purpose in life. The reason you exist is to be bent over and fucked in this big meaty butt of yours! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, you're nothing but a walking anal fuck hole! My walking anal fuck hole! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, take big sister's cock up your ass Alex! Take it all up your big fat ass! Oooooooooh shit, these juicy cheeks feel so good jiggling against my thighs, mmmmmmm soooooooo goooooooooddddddddddd, and oh, your perfect little hole! Mmmmmmm, your perfect little butt hole was made to take cock! My cock! Oh yes, ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, you are the perfect little anal fuck toy for your big sister, mmmmmmm, and Mom, ohhhhhhhh shit, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooddddddddd, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh shit!"

Those additional words of course made Alex cum harder and more frequently, but they were also pushing Haley towards a premature climax, which was unacceptable. Yes, she should be making this quick because they were in a public place, and they would be in so much trouble if they got caught, and blah blah blah, but in this perfect moment Haley needs to sodomise her little sister for as long as she possibly could.

So she talked dirty for as long as she could without pushing herself too close to the edge, and then just put all her energy into concentrating on destroying her baby sister's ass hole. That, and of course staying silent as she could, which wasn't very.

Normally when she wanted to hold herself back from climax Haley would think of her other family members, the ones who she loved dearly, but wasn't attracted too. So basically everyone she's related too, except her sister and mother. Then when she wanted to cum she might actually briefly think of her Mom, although was much more usual to concentrate on the pure heaven that was fucking her little sister's big fat booty.

However this time was different because she couldn't stop thinking about the woman who gave her life in this moment, and that pushing her further away from climax as she focused on her Mom keeping her away from this heavenly piece of ass. Or trying to at the very least. And not because they were sisters, and it was wrong, but because she wanted it for herself. God, that made Haley so mad. Madder than she'd ever been.

Of course she could only hold back for so long, especially when Alex's big meaty cheeks were jiggling against her thighs and the sheer joy of sodomising her kid sister was overwhelming her. Combined with that the other end of the dildo smashing against her clit and it was a miracle Haley lasted as long as she did.

Unfortunately her initial climax was somewhat ruined by a sudden memory of her Mom giving her a rectum wrecking this passionate, but that just made Haley more determined than ever to remain dominant as she continued destroying her little sister's back door, eventually using every ounce of her strength and collapsing onto the equally sweaty body beneath her.

Then after a few long minutes of cuddling her favourite cuddly toy Haley grinned sadistically, pressed a few kisses against Alex's sweaty back and neck, and then leaned in to growl into her ear again.

"Mine!" Haley growled dreamily.

"Yours!" Alex softly agreed.

"Prove it." Haley demanded pulling back and smacking that ass, "Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, come on sis, show me that gape!"

Alex cried out with a mixture of disappointment and delight as the dildo was yanked from her ass. Naturally it was mostly the former because she loved having her big butt stuffed with cock, especially Haley's cock, but there was definitely something to be said for feeling just how stretched she was back there.

It just made her feel so wonderfully slutty, especially as she then reached back to spread her cheeks, emphasising the gape for her sister, which her sister had caused. Which in turn caused a long pause, perhaps too long, as Haley stared deep into Alex's bowels via the gaping crater which was now her back hole, before finally giving her the permission she was waiting for.

"Mmmmmm, good girl." Haley purred when her little sister spread her cheeks for her like the perfect little anal slut she was, and then after a few long seconds Haley gave her the chance to further prove that, "Now clean my cock! Yesssssss, mmmmmm, suck my cock clean of your butt cream you nasty whore! You ass to mouth whore! Oh yes Alex, mmmmmm, show me just what kind of whore you are!"

Which was another command Alex was only too happy to comply with, eagerly turning around and wrapping her lips around that cock as soon as she had permission and then moaning happily because of it, and more importantly because of the taste of her own butt. Ever since her first time tasting it, ironically under similar circumstances, Alex had been addicted to that flavour, and luckily she had a loving big sister who made sure she got her fix multiple times a day.

Their Mom have been helping out with that recently, but again there was something special about it just being the two of them again, a message Alex sent to Haley as she looked up lovingly at her during the blow job. Albeit after a few long seconds of closing her eyes to savour one of her favourite flavours.

Then the two sisters locked eyes, grinned at each other, albeit Alex around the strap-on which had just pummelled her fat ass, and then the younger of the two sisters started greedily sucking on that strap-on. Her older sister's strap-on. Her cock! Oh yes, Alex was sucking Haley's cock, cleaning her big sister's dick of her own butt cream, in a public place no less, which echoed in Alex's twisted little mind as she began bobbing her head up and down the dick.

Which of course caused Haley to chuckle with wicked delight, stroking Alex's long dark hair, and then finally provide her with some verbal encouragement again, far too much, too graphic, and too loudly for where they were.

"Yesssssss, suck it sis! Suck my fucking cock!" Haley moaned with shameless delight, "Suck it clean of your ass cream you little whore! Oh yes, mmmmmm, my little sister makes such a greedy little ass to mouth whore for me. I love it! Mmmmmm, and I love you Alex, my sexy little sister. Ohhhhhhh fuck yeah, and girlfriend. Oooooooh yesssssss, and I love it when you suck my cock! That's it sis, give me a nice deep blow job, just like I taught you. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, take it deep! Deep down your fucking throat! Oh fuck! Get every single drop of your butt cream like the shameless ATM whore you are! Oh Alex, oh fuck, you're such a good sister. Ooooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssssss!"

Only too happy to oblige Alex slowly pushed the ass flavoured cock into her throat, working it in inch by inch to both make it easy on herself, and so she could savour the flavour of her butt juices. It was more the latter than the former, as even after all her training she choked and gagged a little, but that was just part of the charm.

Because inevitably she did deep throat the entire length of the dildo, and a few seconds after that there was no more yummy anal cream for her. Which was disappointing, but Alex still obediently bobbed her head up and down the dick, continuing to blow her sister until predictably Haley pulled her off of it and into a passionate kiss so Haley could taste her sister's butt on her sister's lips.

Then after a few long minutes of that, Haley broke the kiss and gasped, "God that was amazing! I've missed this so much."

"Me too." Alex smiled softly, "I mean, I love Mom, but..."

"It's nice it being just the two of us again? I know." Haley finished for her, and then eagerly added, "So we should totally do this again, right? Just you and me?"

"Yeah, we should..." Alex smiled softly, before frowning, "But, aren't you worried about what will happen when Mom finds out?"

"Please!" Haley scoffed, "What's she going to do? Fuck my ass again. I love that. In fact, I might just tell her all about this. Oh yeah, then she'll get all mad, and punish me. Ohhhhh yeahhhh, that'll be fun."

"Uh-huh..." Alex nodded, although she wondered whether her sister should be tempting fate like that.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12