All Comments on 'Modern Fuck-ily: Daughter Pets'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 4 years ago
More to cum?

Great tale (and tail!), Jasmine! Five stars! Will Phil get to do more filling? Will he get to fill his daughters? Will this be a new version of Family Affair? Oh, the possibilities! Luke and Phil share a thrill? The guys are both pegged? Mmm! I definitely want more of this family!

Bi47Bi47almost 4 years ago

OMG I hope this not the endπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dialogue

The story idea? Not bad at all. The technical writing? Pretty damn good. Particularly compared to some of the other writings here. The dialogue? Straight out of a comic book. Or a Beavis and Butthead episode. "Eat my pussy, nasty daughter pet". Heh heh. She said 'pet'. Heh heh.

christi11christi11almost 4 years ago
Well done

Thanks for sharing your time and thoughts with us all. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So sucking, fucklng depraved and debauched. Omg you have done it again Jasmine you cunt crazed sex addict, absolutely love it. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

hi78ehi78ealmost 4 years ago

I hope you will tell us about their adventures in the club!

erotica49erotica49almost 4 years ago
Very good story

Except on no planet does Sarah Hyland have a big ass

ss6504ss6504almost 4 years ago
Great Story!

As you may already know MTL is an accomplished author in his own right: I would also suggest you check out his collaborative submission as MTLL (two submissions), as well the four submissions as MTL called "Practice".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Next chapter...it's time to get Gloria in on the Lesbian action!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

2 great stories, waiting for more. These stories would make awesome illustrated stories.

walt555walt555almost 4 years ago
Gloria, gloria, gloria

Hahahaha always the best time stroking one out to your stories SSL. Cant wait for more.

AnoniemousAnoniemousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Even better than part 1. A couple of tiny punctuation errors which don't detract from a well thought out and written story.

Looking forward I hope you continue this series. I'm sure you could write another couple of chapters based on the events in the epilogue and surely there'll be some based on the Paris trip and Claire's college roommate. There could be a short series when Alex goes to college but she might be too submissive unless Claire helps her become stronger and more dominant as she deserves a loving relationship.

5 stars

freelancer69ffalfreelancer69ffalover 3 years ago
love the premise

of modern family incest. could you write some where phil and claire's dad also get some and get in on the action? maybe daughter's blow their father's? alex and haley blow phil and claire blows her dad? idk. Love the anal and maybe with some foot fetish involved?? just a thought...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hot, if there’s gonna be another sequel you should add Phil and Luke fucking the 3 women in a big family orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gloria?

Gloria?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too much work keeping up the storyline that really added little to the action!

colonelnastycolonelnastyabout 2 years ago

More Modern Family stories, please!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

352. These stories featured ass fucking with plastic cocks plus some amorous attention between sisters shown mostly in the first part. I was hoping for more, perhaps with Gloria or the two males. I just don’t get excited about plastic cocks for the user - how do they get off? The two males had real cocks - use them!

Client8Client87 months ago

Finger licking good, for pussy and ass!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...