All Comments on 'Modern Harem Ch. 01'

by MisterY77

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dliterdliterover 11 years ago

Well now I have to see where this story goes and how he gets away with developing a harem! Will he be able to save these girls and will the matron who tried to stiff him ask for something from him as she started to explain her reason?

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
As warned

Yep , this is starting off slow. But the idea is interesting and the characters have potential. Elizabeth seems a bit too ready to make the jump but given the facts so far, expecting logical behavior is probably not right. But she isn't coming across as desperate for an anchor.

I confess that the idea of some previously unknown religion managing to become such a world power that it crushes countries is requiring a bit more suspension of disbelief than I am usually capable of but I am willing to give it more time. Maybe we will find out more that would explain this bizarre turn of events.

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Good start

Nice character development. You've also done a good job hinting at the world in which they live. In my opinion, you don't need too much exposition on that, only as much as you're happy with, suffice to say that this is the new status quo.

Looking forward to Elizabeth's life and the future of the harem.

PlatypusrexPlatypusrexover 11 years ago
Good Start

Your story sounds very promising I look forward to its continuation.

MisterY77MisterY77over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the comments and the criticism, I really appreciate it!

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222about 11 years ago
Nice Start!

Just found your story today, and must say it is a very good start. I look forward to seeing how you develop it!

lucidity6565lucidity6565almost 11 years ago
good start

I thought you have a great story line going. I wanted to keep reading, so I hope ch. 2 comes soon.

I look forward to reading more about Elizabeth and Mr. Hart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad.

I see definite potential here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMisterY77@MisterY77
I have a wide range of interests, depending on my mood. I have been known to play most scenes from vanilla to very kinky. I’m a versatile role player. I’ll do just about anything but sub or switch. I like to rp in chat. I want to rp with a lady who is thoughtful enough to gi...