Modern Lesbian Marriage Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was lit only by candles, which lined every wall and only dimly illuminated the center of the room, where the big king sized bed was. Soft and sultry jazz was playing on a speaker somewhere in the room. The way from the door to the bed was trailed by red rose petals on the floor, which complemented the subtle cinnamon smell of the room. But none of these details stood out above the absolute beauty that was lying on the bed.

Jen was lying across the bed wearing a pink silken robe that accentuated every one of her perfect curves. Eyeing Laura seductively with her amazing green eyes, never losing eye contact, Jen slowly undid part of her robe, revealing both her bare abdomen and her naked vagina. Only her tits and ass were still partially covered by the robe, but it was now clear that it was the only piece of clothing Jen was wearing. Laura forgot about her problems for a brief moment as she was lost to the sexy sight in front of her.

"I've really missed you baby," Jen said as she stood up to give the stunned Laura a chaste kiss on the lips, the only chaste thing she planned on doing tonight.

As she gave Laura a sultry smile, she turned around, with the intention of guiding her to bed with her. But Jen was feeling so sexy due to Laura's reaction that she got a better idea, and as she slowly turned towards the bed she let the rest of her robe fall to the floor before Laura's feet. Without saying a word, she invitingly swayed her hips as she walked to the bed and showed off her gorgeous bubble butt.

Laura could not take her eyes off of her wife's beautiful rear. But was able to control herself as she remembered the events of the day.

"Babe, sorry, I'm just not in-" Laura began to say before being cut off by Jen.

"I know we didn't plan on having sex today but I have really missed you and have been really horny thinking about you all week," Jen said with a little pout.

Laura was aware that her wife was trying to do something that neither of them had dared to do for a while in their relationship and she really appreciated it. However, tonight was probably the worst night of her life as she felt the most insecure about herself she had ever felt. Certainly, she couldn't think of herself as sexy tonight, no matter how much her beautiful wife tried.

She began to take her coat off as she walked towards the bed and softly said, "Baby I'm just really tired today, can we just go to sleep?"

But seeing her wife start to undress only made Jen's sex drive spike higher. Still naked, she crawled towards the edge of the bed and began to slowly undo the buttons on her wife's white blouse, "You look so hot dressed like that, let me just undress you so you can join me up here."

Once the blouse was off, Jen wasted no time in taking Laura's bra off and starting to suck on her small boobs. Surely, Laura didn't have breasts as big as Jen's, but her small and perky tits were always very sensitive, particularly when Jen would pinch and bite her nipples as she was doing now. She didn't want to hurt Jen's feelings by rejecting her and decided to get through with this quickly.

She struggled to get the words out between moans, "Okay... mmm... let's do... ohhh... it."

Jen was immediately excited and her teeth left Laura's nipple as she stood up and undid her wife's skirt. She then pushed Laura onto the bed on her hands and knees and began to seductively caress her ass. Laura was much skinnier than Jen, but her years running track as a teenager had certainly paid off and she had the perkiest most amazing ass Jen had ever seen. As Jen took Laura's underwear off, the latter was still fighting a losing battle in her mind, trying to push all the memories of the day aside. Her thoughts were only interrupted when she felt Jen start to take off her heels. Actually, it was Jen's tongue sliding seductively across her butt cheeks that truly got Laura's attention.

Laura knew Jen was not into anal, she had brought it up a few times before their wedding but Jen acted disgusted at the idea. They did try it once, but they didn't get very far. Jen got scared when she first felt the tip of Laura's finger massaging her asshole. It was a shame, since there was little Laura enjoyed more than a girl playing with her ass. She had even masturbated a few times to the thought of tasting her wife's ass, though that didn't seem like it would ever happen.

That's why Jen's tongue licking her butt was having such an effect on her. Despite having her mind full of thoughts of self loathing, her wife's warm tongue across her bottom was sending a tingling sensation to the most private area of her body as well as a familiar wetness that she had not felt in a while. Such exquisite pleasure was beginning to drive Laura wild, until it ended as suddenly as it had started. She felt herself being flipped onto her back as Jen stood before the edge of the bed. Her green eyes looking Laura's body up and down as her tongue wetted her own lips welcoming in the sight. It was as if Jen was a starving predator and Laura was her favorite prey.

Laura couldn't remember the last time she'd seen Jen so turned on, it was as if she had been possessed by a goddess of seduction whose only purpose was to devour her completely. Jen never broke eye contact as she seductively climbed up on the bed and crawled over Laura's naked body. Positioning both hands to the sides of Laura's head she held herself just above her wife. Her eyes finally disconnected from Laura's to look at her waiting lips, a look of thirst that would make a desert stranded woman feel lucky. Laura's gaze alternated between her wife's delicate facial features, her eyes, her cute little nose, her ruby red lips; and the sight of Jen's voluptuous boobs hanging down her body and swinging slightly, just inches above her own tits.

Jen let herself fall down on her wife's body with such delicacy that Laura thought her skin would shatter into pieces if she dropped down any faster. The moment Jen's soft skin touched her own it was as if all of her senses were immediately heightened, trying to take in every sensation that the warm body above her was bringing her. Jen slid her body down and up again making sure she had felt all of her wife, before she started kissing Laura's exposed neck.

Laura could not help throwing back her head as Jen's proficient lips explored Laura's neck with raw passion, "Please," Laura moaned, "Kiss me." Jen moved her mouth up but teased her wife by going all the way across her face to the farthest ear. She left some kisses on Laura's face but was careful not to kiss her lips. As she got to Laura's right ear she quickly put her earlobe into her mouth and began to nibble on it. She only stopped enough to seductively whisper into Laura's ear, "I am kissing you baby, though if what you want is to kiss my lips, you're gonna have to beg me for it.

Even Jen was surprised by the way she was sliding into the role of this super horny seductress. Granted, she was indeed super horny, and the book she'd obsessed over the week along with her wife's reaction to her sexy surprise were giving Jen enough confidence to act like her favorite character from the book. At that moment, she really needed Laura to beg for her, she wanted Laura to desire her so badly that she'd forget about everything and anything. She wanted to feel sexy again, like she had not felt in years.

Things didn't go as planned though, Laura had had enough of Jen's teasing and took her wife's head in her hands and brought their lips together. Jen was a bit disappointed that she couldn't make Laura beg for her lips, but had soon forgotten all about it as her lover's tongue invaded her mouth in search of her own tongue. As they made out Jen's hands roamed all over her wife's body, and fondled every nook and cranny. Laura's hands went directly to her wife's ass as soon as they left her head. She loved to feel her wife's gorgeous curves in her hands even if she couldn't hope to cup the whole of her butt cheeks with her hands. As she felt Jen take more control of their kiss, rapidly putting her own tongue inside Laura's mouth, she started to move her right hand between them as her left one was still kneading her wife's bottom.

She had to squeeze her hand between their bodies, which were almost glued together with the sweat of their bodies that resulted from the heat that was still emanating from the cinnamon scented candles. As soon as her hand reached Jen's slit she could feel the soaking wetness that covered her folds. Thinking that such fluids had surely lubricated her enough, she didn't bother to tease her wife and tried to insert two fingers into her hot mound. When Jen felt this, she quickly broke their kiss and stopped Laura's hand cold. She had plans of her own.

"Wait, Laura," she managed to say with a hoarse voice, "I want to eat you out first."

Laura wasn't about to object, getting the pleasure she desperately needed from Jen was the only thing in her mind at that moment, " Yes, baby, please lick my pussy," she said, as she was still trying to catch her breath after such intense make out.

Still panting, Jen slowly lowered herself to Laura's chest, where she hungrily sucked on her pink nipples. She continued her descent as her long blonde hair (she had begun dying her hair last year) cascaded down her face and the tips just barely caressed the sensitive skin of the woman lying on her back. Laura shuddered at the feeling but Jen's tongue took her by surprise when it quickly made contact with her outer lips.

A small gasp escaping the older woman's mouth at the warm touch. Jen made a circle while sensually trailing her partner's lips with her wet tongue and was immediately invaded by the musky scent of her lover's opening. After teasing for a while, Jen's finger's uncovered Laura's clitoris and with her other hand, she started to rub it gently with a simple up and down motion. The shorter woman then flattened her tongue, increasing the contact area to enjoy as much of her wife's juices as she could. While feasting on her womanly scent, Jen had tried to look for her wife's eyes, loving the sensation of looking into the eyes of the woman she loved as she pleased her. However, Laura's eyes were closed and her head slightly tilted back, clearly enjoying Jen's ministrations.

"Oh baby, your tongue feels so good on my pussy, please don't stop," Laura managed to say in between moans.

Sensing Laura's arousal increase and her clit get more swollen every second, Jen switched her fingers and mouth up. Now, her mouth was desperately sucking on her wife's clitoris as her middle finger teased the entrance to Laura's pussy. The tall woman's moans were rapidly increasing and after a while of pleasuring her this way, Jen noticed the signs of her wife's imminent orgasm. As Laura let out a loud moan, Jen quickly drove her middle finger inside the brunette's slit, which caused her to let out a pretty loud scream.

"Oh my god Jen!" Escaped the brunette's lips as an orgasm coursed through her pussy.

Laura's body shook a little throughout the few seconds that the orgasm lasted. While her climax had been short, the release had been just what she needed. Her loving wife had always known how to make her feel better. However, as the sensations slowly died down and Jen was still lapping at her cunt, trying to gather the secretions of her wife's climax, Laura's mind came back to the memories of the day. Now free of distractions (for the most part), the thoughts that kept telling her she was not as good as she believed and that she was not good enough for the younger woman currently between her legs came back.

Laura was still panting and her breathing was still heavy. However, her body's reactions were betraying her mind because sex was just not something Laura could think about while having all these doubts about herself. Despite this, she knew Jen had worked really hard and was probably looking forward to this night all week, so she just decided to try and push these thoughts aside so she could finish making love to Jen. It was easier said than done. Even as the blonde crawled out from between her legs and mounted Laura's left leg, she couldn't concentrate on her wife's wet pussy sliding over her thighs. All she could think was how she was going to break the news to her about the loss of her job.

For her part, Jen's mind was focused on one thing: release. "Let me hump your leg baby," she said, with desperation clear in her voice. She was getting aroused just from straddling Laura's leg. Jen might not be very adventurous in bed, but there is nothing she loves more than feeling her wife's body as close to hers as physically possible when she came. Jen had always been a touchy girlfriend to Laura. Not in an inappropriate way, she simply relished the warmth that the closeness brought her. There was no other place in the universe where she felt safer than in her lover's arms. She didn't mind how uncomfortable it could get, cuddling and embracing Laura were her favorite things in the world. Besides, she knew Laura also enjoyed this position, because Jen's own thigh would rub the brunette's pussy as she brought herself to climax.

Thus, Jen mounted her wife and closed her own legs as much as she could around Laura's leg, virtually strangling it. She humped her leg a couple times in the upright position, unable to contain her list. But soon, she was making sure her left knee would rub against Laura's mound. She felt a bit clumsy while setting herself up, after all, they hadn't had sex in this position in a long time, nor had Jen been as turned on as she was right now. Once she positioned herself to her liking, she dropped her body down onto Laura's, their breasts mashing together. Jen put her arms around Laura's body, holding her as if it was the last time she'd ever see her and began making out with the taller woman at the same time that she started humping her lover's leg.

Their kissing was a lot milder than the ones from earlier as Jen struggled to maintain her rhythm. As she increased the pace of her humping, she broke off the kiss and just nestled her face in Laura's shoulder as she basked in the smell of the brunette's hair. The scented candles had been off for a while now but some cinnamon smell still lingered in the bedroom. It didn't matter though, because Jen wanted to drown in the natural fragrance of her wife's body. As she kept on humping faster and faster, Jen could only think how if anyone were to see them right now, she'd probably look just like a dog in heat. Thinking of herself in this demeaning way made her so horny, for reasons she couldn't nor wanted to understand, and was quickly bringing her to the edge of a precipice of pure pleasure. The thoughts did not disturb her though, despite her religious upbringing, she was in the arms of the love of her life and she felt safer than ever. In Jen's mind, this sort of physical closeness during their most intimate moments made her feel like Laura's soul and her own were one and the same.

But even in the off chance that Laura's soul was really there with Jen's, her mind was certainly not. Worrying thoughts about what she'd want to do with her life after her current job was officially over occupied her mind. She was definitely not turned on anymore, but had responded to Jen's kiss so she could achieve her own orgasm. However, Laura was far from enjoying herself now. She usually enjoyed this position almost as much as Jen, it felt great for Laura too and she knew it made Jen the happiest. But tonight, Laura was so turned off that her pussy had dried off a while ago, this and the slight sensitivity of her clit after having cum before were making her rather uncomfortable. This turned to light pain as Jen humped her faster. She didn't want to interrupt Jen because she knew her wife was thoroughly enjoying herself, but she wasn't sure Jen was nearly finished. Once, her wife had enjoyed this position for up to half an hour, and Laura wasn't sure she could stand the pain for so long. Finally, after she couldn't take it anymore, she spoke.

"Jen," she called out, trying to get her wife out of her sex induced trance, "Jen, please stop," she asked, just slightly raising her voice.

The word "stop" almost froze Jen in place as she heard it. She was on the brink of release, but stopped as soon as she heard Laura. In a slightly reluctant, but careful manner, she pulls off of her wife's body. As Jen struggled to untangle herself from her lover she felt the dryness of Laura's nether regions. When Laura reached for the light on the bedside table and turned it on, Jen saw how any trace of the wetness in her wife's cunt from her oral shenanigans earlier tonight we're gone. As she dreaded the thought she might have hurt the brunette, further doubts and insecurities that had long haunted Jen's mind were slowly making their way to the surface of her thoughts. She was momentarily relieved when she finally got off her wife and knelt beside her on the bed because her taller lover began moving with no indication that she was hurt at all.

While this certainly relieved Jen, the feeling was short lived. Jen was now contemplating the evident notion that Laura had not been enjoying their love making at all.

Even though both women were to blame for their near inexistente sex life during the past year and neither had seemed to do anything about it, Jen had always felt like the most responsible of them both. The blonde knew that she could sometimes be a bit of a prude when it came to sex and she felt that she fit the description of a sexually boring lover. The thought always disturbed her, because she wanted to give Laura the best. She knew she had disappointed Laura many times before already. Her older wife had been far more experienced than her when they first started dating and had already acquired a taste for some kinky stuff. Having grown up in a religious household, Jen was already harboring feelings of self loathing after her relationship with Laura started. In fact, most of her reluctance to try more adventurous sex was due to all her previously conceived notions regarding the sex act as a whole. Additionally, some part of her always feared that if she became more daring than Laura's perception of her could change.

In the dynamic of their relationship Laura had always treated Jen in a most protective manner. Because Jen was younger than Laura, the tall girl quickly took on something of a mentoring role towards Jen, even before their relationship turned romantic. She'd often teach her a lot of things from what it was like to be older, gaining independence from her parents, working her first job to the way her body behaved during sex, the near endless possibilities of lesbian intercourse and her own fetishes and fantasies. Jen had always cherished the way Laura looked at her with adoration, as if she was the purest being in existence, whenever she'd admit to not knowing something. In fact, many times she actively chose to restrain her natural curiosity (the same curiosity that made her a great journalist) and stopped herself from learning something new right away, just so she could ask Laura about it as soon as she saw her.

Jen had always been afraid that Laura would not think of her as pure and beautiful and love worthy if she thought she wasn't innocent. Of course, these thoughts provoked Jen a heavy anxiety, as they firmly contrasted with her own insecurities about Laura thinking she was boring in bed; and consequently, with her own desire to be more adventurous regarding sex. As their sex lives dwindled lately, Jen could not help but feel as if she was the one to blame. She knew they both worked endlessly but she wondered if maybe there was something else. Perhaps Laura did not find her as alluring as before, perhaps she didn't enjoy their sex anymore or perhaps she had finally grown bored of Jen's vanilla love making skills and was tired of putting up with her. Jen had thrown herself deeper into her career to distract her from these thoughts and had repressed her insecurities by working out harder and more frequently than ever before.