Modern Lesbian Marriage Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura did just that as he got under the covers and threw her arms over Jen's body. Jen's own hands went around the tall woman's waist as she basked in the feeling of her lover's body. Laura looked down at Jen and thought about how lucky she was to have her, any thought about her job was far from her mind. She leaned down her head and gave Jen's forehead a tender kiss, "Good night, baby, I love you." She only waited long enough to hear her wife's reply before she lost herself to a deep sleep holding Jen in her arms.

"I love you too, Laura, good night," came Jen's reply from below.

The blonde girl was equally tired but took a bit longer to find the sleep she craved. She had not cum earlier tonight and had been pretty turned on during their talk about what she had thought could only ever be a fantasy. As she finally drifted off to sleep her thoughts were split. She thought about the warm embrace of her wife and the divine feelings that she got from the mere closeness of her body. But, she also thought about the talk they had and the change in which they had agreed for their relationship. Particularly, Jen's thoughts dwelled on a certain redhead beauty that she'd be seeing again on Monday morning at work.

To be continued...