Modern Love: Romance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I licked her pussy I noticed the mustache sliding around a bit but didn't think it would fall off completely. I raised myself up and she took the cue to spread her legs wide. I help them over her torso with my arms as I found purchase on the drenched couch. I found my way into her slit again and fucked her in this position for a good, long time. Sometimes I angled her legs up higher, pushing them back a bit over her head. Other times I moved my arms in so her lips could squeeze together around my thrusting. Poised over her, ramming my cock as deeply inside her as she could take, I had a front row seat to the drool situation. After a while I couldn't help but take myself out of her and shove myself into her mouth, taking advantage of the voluminous warm slime so it could surround me. No matter what I did this girl didn't choke or come close even once the whole time. She took the cock into her throat for minutes and deep without a gag or near-gag even once.

I licked and bit her feet and sucked on her toes as I held her legs in place and fucked her hard. I told her to tell me there was no tomorrow and she complied. It sounded off because of the deal going down in her mouth but she did it. She was getting to be out of breath as I pumped her pussy, preparing to launch my load on her. She could feel my cock getting ready to fire and her moans escalated to match my rhythm. When I was just about ready to come I looked in her eyes and I swear to God there were these black Xs like in the cartoons when someone's really fucked up or dead and this is when the mustache fell off. I looked again and they were gone so I told her I was going to come and asked her where she wanted it. The answer was sufficiently garbled to inspire me to make the choice. I pulled out and came on her belly as she lay there breathing heavily, sucking in air and trying to get her bearings, her smallish tits moving with the action of her rib cage, her belly rising high and falling low. When I finished, with one hand I rubbed my come on her middle and chest, massaging it in to her tits. The other hand I put on her snatch and held it there for a long time, since I like to take care of my women. I didn't want her to feel abandoned because I pulled my cock out to come on her.

She didn't ask me about the mustache.

I keep having this thought of smearing my come all over a woman's tits but then I want to lick her tits after fucking her but I don't want to lick up my own come. So that happened again with this girl and I didn't do it. Again. It's one of those persistent thoughts, though, and I'm not sure what to do about it. I am really not that into licking/eating my own come.

After I held her for a while and we chatted. I told her stuff about my life that was really about my fake cop character's fake life, and she seemed to think it was all on the up-and-up. I got dressed and headed to my car for the long ride home to see my family. All in all, a good day: helped a lady and her kid be safe and fucked an 18-year old until she had Xs in her eyes and rubbed my come all over her tits.

When I got home my wife wanted me to hold her because she had some kind of argument with her mom or sister and that always tears her up. I took a shower and then held her until she went to sleep. I can't tell her about what I do all day because it's illegal and the whole fucking girls thing I don't think she'd go for. But she's got so much going on what with her animal rescue stuff and running the kids around and getting beauty treatments or whatever women do all day – she doesn't have time to hear about my adventures. I do what I do not for praise but because someone has to do it.

12