Modern Slavery Ch. 02: A Slave Again

Story Info
Ness's dirty dreams come true as a big man captures her.
1.6k words
3.7
11.5k
3
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ness has decided that in her sexual excitement, she would wear this bikini outfit for the rest of the month. The next few days were a blur, as she continued to walk outdoors on little vanity sessions, attracting the gazes of quite a few more men and a few police officers who tried to accuse her of prostitution. Of course, she never actually got with anyone, it was more... public exhibitionism.

Nothing quite as exciting as that man from the other day. She learned that his name was Michael.

She loved how light and free she felt in her skimpy clothes, and for the first time in a few hundred years, she was incredibly happy again.

Every night, she would return to her small apartment, bathe, and put on a change of bikinis and footwear. One night, fast asleep, she was suddenly jolted awake by a sharp sound - it sounded like a *crack*.

Eyes wide, she slowly moved herself out of her blankets, her feet gripping the cold wooden floor as she made her way across the room to the door.

Suddenly, as if punched, the door slammed open, and there he was. The man from the library. Ness screamed. She ran back to her bed, and jammed open a small window. The man was fast on her heels.

She lived in the middle of a forest, so she could probably get away if she was quick. The problem was, the windows only opened a slit. She would have to squeeze to get through.

Putting one leg through, she grabbed the windowsill with her left hand, and pulled herself into the gap. And she was through. Easier than expected, slight Ness thought, as she pushed herself up from the firm soil she had alighted on.

Her pursuer was less graceful. He slammed through the window with a loud curse, and Ness only slightly avoided getting knocked flat on her back with the force of his landing.

"Yeah..." she murmured to herself. "Time to run...!"

With that, she bounded through the woods. Her lithe form was fast as a deer, and she has had much time to practice over the millennia. But grace could never outmatch raw power, and the heavily muscled form of her pursuer was better over short distances.

She narrowly avoided his early grabs, leaping off a large root, gripping a low-hanging branch, and vaulting away like female-Tarzan, just quieter.

Twisting her body out of another grab, she dove neck-first into the man's outstretched left hand.

She was had.

Gasping for breath and battering weakly at his arms, she quickly lost consciousness as the much stronger man gripped her bare neck with negative chances of escape. "That was quick," she thought, as she drifted off into unconsciousness.

Ness awoke with a start.

It was dark and dingy. The lights were off, but she could make out distinct shapes of chains, whips, and...

"Oh no," she thought. "A sex dungeon."

She struggled helplessly. Her arms, legs, torso, and neck were bound tightly together. It felt like her body was outstretched in thin air, but she was quite unable to move even an inch. There were strong clamps around her nipples and dildos jammed into both her asshole and clit. A penis-gag was in her mouth, choking her.

Suddenly, the lights turned on. It seemed the room was tracking her movements. A loudspeaker turned on above her.

"Aye, Ness, that was a good attempt to flee. But none have ever escaped me."

The man paused for a minute before continuing. "Do you like the setup? I know, a little much for the first day, but I've always like breaking them in quicklike." His voice turned stern. "From now on, you will call me master, or sir, understood? Refer to yourself as 'slave,' 'this one,' or not at all."

Ness couldn't talk so she whimpered in response. The man took this as a satisfactory response.

"Now, I want you to stay in that position as I turn on the vibrators for an hour. If you cum, I will spank you 20 times and you won't be getting food for the day. Is that understood?"

Again, Ness whimpered.

"Good. This goes for every day from now on. I will decide on your daily regimen when I see fit." He paused. "Oh and if you're wondering why I'm doing this, I know your type. Knew it as soon as I saw you look at me with that slutty getup of yours. Don't worry, no one's coming for you; the police think you've committed suicide at the beach." She could hear pleasure through the mic. "You see, I put footprints leading away from your little apartment that night. You were very helpful you know, you were already heading there anyway... almost as if you wanted to get caught... hm."

The man laughed harshly and disconnected, the microphone shuddering to a stop.

The poor girl struggled in the basement, trying in vain to break through. The vibrators turned on as pre-ordained, but the excitement of the situation made her orgasm almost instantly.

She waited nervously for her master to show up.

The door slammed open, revealing the man's regal face. "So. Slave girl. You have disobeyed me. You know what that means, yes?"

Ness trembled. This was going to hurt.

The man grinned wickedly, and hefted a paddle.

"But... first... "

He yanked out the dildo lodged in Ness's clit.

Michael looked into Ness's unflinching face. "Not a single flinch? You are the perfect meat, you worthless slave!"

And with a yell, he shoved his fist deep into her vagina.

This made Ness choke on the prosthetic dildo once again. She wanted to moan with happiness as she was abused but the dick was in her mouth. She couldn't spit it out either since it was strapped to her face.

Utterly helpless, the hapless girl could only watch and feel as the man moved in and out with violent speed. It intensified tenfold as he inserted another arm into her asshole.

Her body was a sheathe, a doll, a soon-to-be cum processing plant, Ness realized. She moaned softly and almost passed out with the pleasure, and eventually, she came again, body convulsing weakly around his limbs.

Michael smiled and exited her holes. She breathed a sigh of relief, saliva dripping down her chin. She had made a mess all over her bare chest and the ropes suspending her in midair.

"Disgusting slave. What do you have to say for yourself, eh?" Michael reached up and undid the straps around the cock in her mouth, pulling that out as well. Ness could only gasp in relief. She was about to pass out.

Michael must have sensed this because he took that moment to slap her left tit, jerking her awake with humiliation.

"Sorry... sir... Please..."

She realized it's been 24 hours since she last ate. "Sir... I'm hungry..."

The man laughed. "Ha! Hungry for cock! Good one, you're a real riot." He chucked loudly. "You know, I might just reward you for being such a good slave at the end of this. Just you watch."

Ness could hardly wait for that, because at that moment, the man, moving the machine suspending her lower, shoved his dick into her perfectly-shaped mouth, and began rapidly throat-fucking the slave-girl.

Her eyes rolled back into her head with pleasure and she moaned with satisfaction. She couldn't move her head, since her neck was tied securely by ropes. Her throat was her gift to him, She only hoped that it was shaped correctly to provide maximum pleasure. And at the end, in a trance between choking and sucking, he exploded in her mouth, releasing spurts of thick cum, which she swallowed without hesitation.

The man pulled out, gasping as well. "Wow... You have talent." He patted her on her sweaty, angelic head, wiping his cum-filled hands clean on her black hair. "Good girl. Good girl."

Almost trancelike, the man moved behind her, taking out a short paddle.

"Now, I have great plans for you, girlie. Most of my little sluts don't make it past the first session before begging to be released. Now I was going to do offer that to you as well, but quite frankly, you're just too good to leave behind."

He positioned himself behind her. "Now, I want you to practice learning other languages so I can market you to a larger variety of people. Let's start with English for now, but when we do this tomorrow, I expect you to have learned French. At least how to count while you're being spanked. Now, lets see how good you are at this." Yelling, the man pulled back, and, the paddle whistling through the air, struck her right asscheek.

Ness yelped. "One!"

He struck again. "Two!"

And again. "Three!"

"SAY MASTER!"

And again. "Four, master!"

Yet again. "Ahhh! Five, master, SIR!"

"Now now, just master will do. Don't get too excited, slut."

Slap! "Ahhhhh! SIX MASTER!"

By the time they reached thirty, her asscheeks were glowing hot and red. Michael knew what he was doing, so they were only bruised and painful, not bleeding. Blood was a real turn-off in these things, he knew.

"Phew. Wow. That was good." Michael made to walk towards the door. "Expect more tomorrow, slave. Sleep tight!"

Ness was about to say something, but thought better of it. As the door slammed behind her new master, she thought to herself, how the hell was she supposed to sleep while tied spread-eagled in the air, dripping cum from all her holes?

She realized she was going to have to get used to it. Tomorrow was going to be a long day after all, and adaptation is the key to survival.

She steeled herself and bared her skinny, helpless body. She will be the best slave girl in the world, and she can't wait for tomorrow!