Modern Slavery Ch. 01: A New Life

Story Info
A dissatisfied young woman chases erotic dreams in the city.
1.2k words
3.93
10.1k
2
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the year 2020. Ness, perpetually the age of 18, still had trouble adjusting to the fast-paced modern world. She had been used to the slow changes of the past millennia, but it seemed that with recent developments, she is now a part of a fast-changing world.

Living alone in a small apartment in New York City, she was in the center of said change. Having enrolled in Harvard out of curiosity, she had long since earned her degree in the Arts and is now discovering that artists don't actually make any money.

Despite her millennia-long experience, people just had a hard time taking someone who looked as young and skinny as she did seriously.

But now it's been 20 years and she really needs income. Else her home will be taken away, her securities gone.

She grumbled. This would never have happened in Ancient Greece.

Packing up her art supplies, she headed to the local library. She liked the quiet hubbub of the place - it helped put her in the mood for painting.

She haphazardly put on some clothes, a blouse, and a jacket. As she opened the front door, a gust of blistering heat slammed her frail body back into the house.

"PHEW!" She cursed as she fell back down, the weight and uncomfortable heat of her heavy clothes dragging her down. What was she thinking? It was 90 degrees Fahrenheit outside. She shrugged off her jacket and went back inside.

-----------------------------

The bathroom mirror gleamed invitingly at her. She sighed and took it all off, stepping into the shower. She would have to get cleaned up for this.

She started the ritual again. Shaving what little hair grew on her body, she exited again, arranging her short hair neatly behind her head, and padded out, thoroughly wiping her wet body with a nearby blanket. She appraised herself in the bathroom mirror. She had a great tan, with all the time dedicated at the beaches. Her breasts were tight and defined, the epitome of a teenager's youth. Her pussy looked like it belonged to a virgin, and her ass round, smooth, and small, but tightly defined. Sometimes she wondered whether her strength was all in her ass. It sure didn't come from the rest of her slim body.

Sighing, she put on a tight black bikini, and a pair of open-soled outdoor-socks. She tied her black hair in a small bun behind her head and headed out, her backpack strapped tightly to her back. She was ready to leave for the library.

-----------------------------

She loved the looks she got. While it was hot, most people still dressed with a semblance of normalcy, with t-shirts and short shorts at the most. None however, dared to expose as much skin as Ness did that day, and she headed down the boardwalk, she saw many trousers tighten up and the eyes of passerby drift away from their own spouses to instead appraise the curve of her ass and breasts. A man dressed in a leather jacket walked by, and with a casual move, slapped her left asscheek flirtishly. Ness turned, looking him in the eye, and smiled mischievously. The man, she thought, was quite handsome. She looked down.

And quite well-adorned. That bulge was especially large.

She wondered why he didn't already have a girlfriend.

Ness kept walking, aware that the man had turned around and begun to follow her.

She arrived at the library. It was a quiet, tranquil place, and built cleverly against the forest behind. A structure of twisting vines formed the outlines of the place, and it seemed to blend right into the vegetation around it. Ness climbed textured wooden stairs to the third level, and took a nice balcony view, draped with warm sunlight and leafy overgrowth.

Sitting down, she dropped her backpack lightly behind her and took out her brushes and canvas. Propping it against a nearby branch, she crossed her legs and began her work, all too aware of the horny man who had taken to leaning against a wooden railing behind her, eyes intent not on her art, but the artful curves of her body.

She painted an old world. Dominia. She had discovered that the best way to cope with what happened was to express it in her drawings. With each brush, more of the old palace was revealed. When at last, she painted the slave gardens, she remembered the naked nymphs of the old civilizations and the way they bounded through the place, evading the outstretched arms of laughing nobles. It was a beautiful place, and she regretted the calamity that had befallen her old way of life.

Sometimes, she still cursed being left behind on this world, while her friends and family moved on to a new dimension of paradise.

She fingered her neck. A collar had once been here, and she missed too the helpless feeling she got with that thing on. She relished being a slutty little slave, and wished to return to that life, a life of lessened worries, knowing that her master would take care of her every need and determine her purpose in life.

Now, in this world, she felt more alone and stressed than ever. She breathed out, throwing the brush to the floor. It was the curse of modern life, she realized. Saddened, she made to pick it back up, having forgotten the man behind her in her sudden outburst of emotion.

Suddenly, a strong arm closed around her upper arm. "Hey baby," a low, baritone voice blessed her ears, and she was immediately tempted to surrender herself completely to this sexy, new man. Somehow, she resisted the urge.

"What do you want?" She said, a suggestive edge to her tone, her lips twitching into a nervous smile.

The man slid into the seat beside her. "Let me get that for you, you sexy little thing." He gripped her ass tightly in his right hand, causing her to gasp in pleasure. He leaned in further.

"You like that, don't you?" He hissed. "That helpless feeling. You want to be abused, to be neglected, to be a little slave?"

Ness pretended to be outraged, but this secretly turned her on even more. "What the fuck? I could call the cops on you so fast, 'bro'."

The man let go, raising his arms in mock surrender. "Alright, alright. Deny it all you want. But I know that look." He stood up, his powerful stance making his body look much bigger than its already considerable size. "You're a lonely, horny teenager. How many days has it been since you masturbated to your little porn videos?" As Ness made to speak again, the man shushed her. "shh shh shh, I know, it's okay. Your little secrets are safe with me."

He smiled. "But I will have you someday."

He got up and walked away, his heavy boots a strong contrast from the light footsteps of her bare soles.

Ness reached down and felt herself, all thoughts of Dominia gone. She was wet.

The girl looked up at the man's retreating form. What did he mean? How much of her did he know about?

A little concerned, she snuck out of the library, her backpack and supplies utterly forgotten.

Her life was about to get much more exciting.