Modified Adverts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jason_T
Jason_T
139 Followers

"You know..... we could do it together," Taylor suggested.

"Oh my gawd! That's such a great idea!" Summer exclaimed. Then the two ladies proceeded to plan their "accidental" double-upskirt scene.

There were also scenes of the main characters discussing something their lecturers called "Sexual-Ed". They're not quite sure what it was, but it's said to help improve grades and foster good behaviour. But because it's still under trial, it's best not to discuss it with anyone except their close friends in campus grounds.

*******************************************************************************************

It had been many weeks since everyone started watching my modified ads and tv programs. There were various degrees of success.

With the access I had to the college staff, I also had access to the electronic gadgets in their private homes. I knew what programs they like to watch.

One of their favorites was a podcast which they always listen during their morning and evening commuting journeys. The podcast talked about a wide range of topics, usually related to college education. I identified the signals of the lecturers, and hijacked their downloads, replacing their podcasts with one which was heavily edited by me. It wasn't too hard to edit a podcast. All I needed was a powerful computer and a good software to imitate the voice and create new speeches. To any normal listeners, they sound exactly the same as the original person.

They had been listening to modified podcasts for the past few weeks. One of the topics they heard was:

"So, Doctor, your research seems to suggest it's healthier to display physical sexuality, rather than covering up?" The host of the program asked.

The doctor answered:

"Absolutely. I have been to more than twenty different colleges and compared the overall performance of their students. In every category, colleges which promoted display of sexuality in a healthy manner performed significantly better than colleges with existing strict rules. The students in progressive colleges exhibited a consistent trend towards higher emotional stability, academic and sports achievements."

Towards the end of the show, I modified the host to tell the research professor she was impressed with his findings and she when she goes home, she would discuss with her young adult children to start looking for colleges which promoted display of sexuality. She probably might even enroll together with her kids.

The modified college magazines had been further modified. Nowadays, the front cover of every issue would always feature women dressed very revealing business attire. The college staff had seen them frequent enough to believe this is considered a normal attire to wear in college.

One of the magazines, Science Education Today, featured a confident looking female lecturer in a short business skirt which ended well above her mid-thigh. Her blouse had a few more buttons undone compared to the original image. And in between her cleavage, everyone could see the designs of her lace bra. This was to emphasize it was normal to reveal cleavage and sexy undergarments in college.

I moved the title of the article, "How to Encourage Students Pay Attention to Science", from its original location to somewhere much closer to the lecturer's cleavage, to subtly hint the readers that cleavage is a good method to gain attention in class.

In suitable locations, I inserted key phrases such as "teaching au naturel" or "visual stimulation" to influence the readers about nude teaching.

Starting this week, all the female lecturers featured had been modified to wear skirts. I had begun to convince readers the latest fashion trend for professional educators was deep cleavage, short skirts and high heels. I had also began modifying the students in the magazines to wear more revealing clothes. School staff had to get used to seeing not only the lecturers, but students as well, wearing revealing attire, show more skin.

Another article would discuss more and more students dressing revealingly in college. It didn't result in worse grades. On the contrary, students' grades improved.

Featured in the article would be a few heavily modified photos. One of them had curvy young adults walking out from her college wearing blouse with buttons undone, skirts no longer than mid-thigh.

Other photos appearing all over the magazine included images of lecturers teaching while dressed in business attire and short skirts.

The magazine contained lots of ads. Some of them were targeted at the night life of after-school-hours. They featured women in short and very revealing little-black-dresses. Some ads promoted vacations at exotic locations, featuring shirtless men and women in tiny bikinis.

One of them was an ad for a new medicine to treat mild headaches and flu. The scene began with a student approaching a door labeled "College Principal". He knocked before entering. The principal was an attractive middle-age woman. She was standing near the window. She was wearing a blouse with a few buttons undone, revealing a deep cleavage. The blouse was sheer, because the intricate patterns of her lace bra could be seen through the material. She wore a business suit over her sheer blouse.

At her hips, the principal wore a short skirt, revealing her long legs. The skirt was short enough it seemed the hemline was almost at the same height as her pussy. She completed her outfit with 4-inch pumps.

The student saw the principal, his gaze lingered for a few moments, filled with love and admiration in his eyes. Standing at the door, he began to tell her about his migraine and flu. She immediately walked towards him, opening her arms for a hug. As she walked, the darker circles of her areolas peeked in and out from behind her suit, indicating her bra was either a half-cup bra, or a shelf-bra. It supported the bottom of her breasts but left her areolas and nipples uncovered.

The principal hugged him over his head, pushing him down a little to comfort him, telling him he came to the right person to help him get relief. In doing so, her business suit opened wide following her arms. The darker circles of her areolas and the outline of her hard erect nipples came into frame for one quick moment, before they went right into the student's parted lips while the flu was forcing him to breathe through his mouth.

The camera then switched to rear view. While the camera zoomed out a little for a wider shot, the lecturer's skirt gradually came into frame, but just barely. It was evident that her skirt was so short, the bottom half of her ass cheeks were exposed, the naked flesh of her buns appearing just a tiny peek at the bottom edge of the video, showing the viewers she was very confident with her own body, and had no problem flaunting her sexuality to her students in college.

The student reciprocated the hug, wrapping his arms around the lecturer, but at a much lower part of her body, below the frame. But from the motion of his arms, and the subtle movement of the principal's ass, it was heavily hinted that the student had grabbed the principal's ass cheeks, and gave them a good hard squeeze.

The view cut to a scene in the medical room. The student was on a bed, the principal tucking him in. He was shirtless. The principal had taken off her suit and her lace bra, leaving behind her sheer blouse. Her blouse had all buttons undone except for one near her bellybutton. In addition, the blouse had opened wide enough for her now-naked tits had escaped the confines of her attire. They were now hanging freely, bouncing lightly with her movements.

The principal's dark areolas continued to peek in and out of frame, "conveniently" blocked by her body parts and camera angles. The view strongly hinted that in-between the scenes, the principal had taken off her suit and lace bra, so the student could suck on her tits unobstructed to ease his discomfort. When her tits did come into view for a few short frames, there were visible wet areas around her areolas, and her nipples seemed more erect, indicating the student had spent ample time suckling her entire areola, leaving behind some of his saliva, and he had also sucked her nipples as well, getting her aroused in the process, which was normal.

The principal leaned down to the student, her breasts swinging proudly before settling on the student's chest. She continued to lean down to him for a kiss until her breasts began to flatten and press onto his naked upper half, no doubt providing further comfort.

Finally reaching the student's face, the principal kissed him on the mouth. There was no tongue, but it was a full lover's kiss on the lips. She lingered on the kiss, too short to be blatantly sexual, but long enough to offer a silent promise of something so much more. To further prove her point, while kissing, she interlaced her fingers with the student's, their fingers constantly exploring and teasing each other. The action was at the edge of the frame, so viewers saw it, but they didn't instantly realize how sexual it was. However, the motion was successful embedded in their minds, letting them know it's normal for women in positions of power to show sexual affection to her subordinates.

When the kiss ended, the principal slowly released her lips from the student. Just before the camera switched views, there was a quick frame where the principal extended her tongue and licked the student's lips, further hinting her promise of offering something more. The scene happened so fast, viewers would wonder if they were imagining it, but their brain definitely captured the moment, subtly influencing their behavior.

The principal slowly rose up, the camera switched to a view from her back but at an angle. The principal's body blocked most of the action, but to the viewers, it was abundantly clear what happened - when the principal rose up, it wasn't a vertical rise. Instead, the principal sort of glided forward. That motion caused her naked tits to glide along the student's naked chest. The pair of magnificent globes gradually travelled up his chest, teasing him with her soft bouncy skin and hard nubs. Arriving at the top of his chest, her boobs slowly rose, going up his neck. Both bosoms parted gently when they glided up his chin. They slowly teased his cheeks with their soft and smooth skin, until her areolas rose up next to his mouth.

That was when the student lifted his head, opened his mouth, and latched onto one of the principal's mammaries. To get a more comfortable angle to suck her tits, he rose up from his chest, wrapped his hand around the principal's back, and pulled her forward, until her breast flattened at his mouth. The principal didn't stop him, instead she leaned down to kiss him on the head, giving him slightly more time on her breasts. She wrapped her arms around his head, cradling it with love, pulling him into her, welcoming his mouth nursing on her boobs.

The student, having satisfied with sucking her tits, slowly released his mouth. He looked up to the principal with love in his eyes, mouthing a silent "thank you". The principal continued to rise up slowly, but she didn't cover up her blouse, allowing the student to continue staring at her breasts hanging out, while she slowly picked up her suit. She also conveniently forgot to take her lace bra, which could be seen hanging from the student's hand. I intentionally placed it there to get the viewers thinking, was he the one who unbuttoned his own principal's blouse earlier? Did he unclasp and remove her bra? What else did he do apart from sucking her breasts? Did they engage in any other forms of intimacy off-screen? The thought process would remain in viewers' minds, slowly convincing them into thinking the interaction is normal.

The principal sauntered to the door, offering the student the view of her almost-naked ass. Her skirt was noticeably hiked up higher, almost to her hips. Her tiny string thong peeked into view for a few frames. This implied in-between the scenes, the student had hiked up his principal's short skirt, and spent some time fondling her ass. For the final scene, the principal turned her body around and looked at the student, with obvious love and affection in her eyes. By turning her body, she offered the student and the viewers a final peek at her naked tits. The product words deliberately covered her areolas and nipples, but left most of her bouncing flesh on screen. "PainRelief Medicine. For successful women leaders who want to express their affections."

I met with Ms Arton for an update on my research. In the discussion, I brought up the latest podcast episode which just aired yesterday. This was the follow-up episode where the female podcast interviewed the research professor about colleges which promoted display of physical sexuality.

The podcast host proudly revealed she had enrolled into one of the colleges together with her both her sons. She was very impressed with the college. They even began displaying their own sexuality at home.

"It's so refreshing. They made learning so much fun. My boys look forward to go college every morning, and so did i. The students were very friendly with me, especially the men.

I was so impressed by the college's approach to sexuality, I took the concept back to our house. I started wearing revealing clothes and lingerie, especially when my boys are at home. They seemed to like the idea as well. They've begun to spend more time with me, instead of hiding in their rooms. They're even willing to go shopping with me when I needed to buy new lingerie. Recently, I've invited them to sleep together with me in my bed. They instantly agreed."

The research professor replied:

"The importance of both sexuality and education cannot be overstated. I'm glad you made the right decision for your family."

For the next phase of my modification, I had secretly replaced the uniform catalogue in the sports faculty. The "updated" catalogue featured more revealing sportswear, marketed as more "aerodynamic", "less resistance", "less obstruction". One of my earlier problems was sourcing a manufacturer. It was much easier to print a modified catalogue. It was a totally different matter to look for a factory which could manufacture the uniforms. Fortunately, I managed to locate a small-time factory which manufacture clothes for adult fetish shops and BDSM outlets. They were used to manufacturing kinky attires, so the revealing uniforms were no problem for them. I can't wait to find out the progress in the sports faculty.

It was time for my regular progress meeting with Mrs Anderson. I approached Ms Watson, who sat in front of Mrs Anderson's private office. She wore a light summer dress. It was sleeveless with spaghetti straps. She wore a bra, but it was thin enough for her nipples to be outlined through the bra and her dress.

"Hi, Ms Watson. I'm here to see Principal Anderson." I gave her a friendly smile as usual, leaning on the counter.

"Hang on for a moment while I check with her," she said. She moved her chair on wheels to the side to reach the intercom. That allowed me to notice her summer dress was short enough to reveal her thighs, almost all of them. She had her legs crossed. The hemline of her skirt rode up her legs so I could almost see the side of her ass, but I couldn't see her panties. She was also wearing high heels.

"Mrs Anderson will see you now."

"Thank you." I replied, and made my way to the door.

Principal Anderson was sitting at her desk, her table full of paperwork and a few magazines. She was reading one article (heavily modified by me) which featured women leaders in careers other than education. They were all very successful, but they all used new, controversial leadership styles which challenged traditional society values. Their unique approach led to the success they had today, and now they were encouraging communities to rethinking traditional values and foster new progressive ideas.

One of the examples I used was a lecturer in France who taught in a small college within a nudist town. It started off innocently enough. She was bored, and just wanted to find something to occupy her time. So she began teaching lessons to a few fellow nudists who were equally bored. It became an instant hit. Soon, she opened up her own proper nudist college. She now works full time, operating the college and teaching classes as well. She described the teaching experience as "exciting" everytime, and she did not want to give up the experience of fellow nude students looking up to her for knowledge and guidance. It was a unique example of even in the face of sexual nudity, humans still desire knowledge.

Another example featured a gym operator. This lady found out her local gym was closing down due to bad reputation. Gym goers, mostly men, always got into fights. She wanted to preserve the gym, so she bought the company and made drastic changes.

First, she remodeled the gym. She split it into two separate sections. In between them was a very thick glass from floor to ceiling. People can look through from both sides and interact visually, but they can't talk to each other. The section on the left was for Females Only. The section on the right was for both male & female (Unisex). Next, she set a new membership price: men would pay double the existing price, women would pay only half of it. But if the women were willing to enter the unisex area, they would be free of charge.

In the beginning, there was an uproar from the men. But when the gym opened, lots of women came, because of the low price and the sense of security. Yes, the men could still stare at them, but they couldn't interact with them physically, so the women felt safe. Many women came wearing sexy tight revealing gym attire. Upon realizing the amount of women on display, more and more men began signing up for the gym, even though they had to pay more.

With the privacy provided, the women gym-goers became more daring. They began wearing more revealing gym outfits. Their tank tops became tiny sports bras. Their bras became thinner, outlining their nipples. Some of them were thin enough when the women sweat and soaked their tops, their darker areolas became visible, together with their nipples.

The pants the women wore gradually became more revealing as well. Some began wearing form-fitting yoga pants. They perfectly molded onto their asses, highlighting their shape without exposing them. Later, they began wearing tight gym shorts, which looked similar to spandex panties. Their entire legs and asses were exposed.

More and more men signed up for gym membership. The gym operator increased price for the men, but still more men continued to sign up. By now, there were almost zero fights or disturbance in the gym. Mostly because the men were afraid to drive away the women.

Eventually, some of the women became daring enough to enter the unisex area, to workout together with the men. The men still approached them to flirt, but their attempts were very friendly, because they were afraid of driving the women away from the gym.

Nowadays, there were equal number of men and women working out in the unisex area, and also a lot of women in the Women Only area working out in revealing outfits. In the unisex area, the women felt comfortable enough to wear sportswear which resembled bikinis and thong panties when they workout. Their outfits became sheer when soaked with sweat. The men still flirted with them, even helped to spot them, but in a friendly non-aggressive manner.

The gym was declared a wild success. The woman now has five outlets, on her way to open her sixth and seventh branch.

Another was a woman who operated a car dealership network. When she started the company, car sales were dropping everywhere. She came up with a radical new idea: test drive dates. Instead of just test driving, the customers get to bring the salesgirls to lunch dates or dinner dates while test driving the new car. The salesgirls would dress up nicely and treat the customers like lovers, earning them the admiration from restaurant patrons the public.

Jason_T
Jason_T
139 Followers