Modified Adverts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea was a success. Sales increased drastically. More people came for test drive dates, and ended up buying the cars. Salesgirls put more effort into their appearance and marketing.

In the magazine, there were pictures of the female lecturer in the nudist college. She was, of course, fully nude while teaching. Her private parts were hidden by the students' bodies. In one of the pictures, one student raised his hand for a question. The lecturer was in front of his desk facing him, answering his query. The interaction seemed fairly innocent, but I intentionally modified it. I moved the student's raised hand, so it seemed as if he reached his hand upwards to grab the lecturer's naked tits. I even created indent marks on the lecturer's tit for effect. I modified his head and neck position so it looked like he was actually raising his head to eat the lecturer's pussy.

Another picture had the lecturer leaning against her desk, facing the student. "Biology" was written on the board. Her legs were spread wide, and her finger was pointing at some parts of her body, below her bellybutton. The view of the lecturer's bottom half was partially blocked by the students' heads, so we couldn't see her naked private parts. However, her hands and abs were also blocked. From the angle of her arms, it was implied the lecturer was actually masturbating to the class. A stream of clear fluid travelled down her thighs.

For the woman gym operator, I had a picture of her doing bench press, with a man spotting her. The woman was wearing a tiny bikini style tank top and a spandex thong. She was sweating from working out. Her tank top became sheer from her sweat, her areolas and nipples were visible. The photo was taken at a higher angle looking downwards, just behind the man's shoulders. The woman's mouth was slightly opened, probably due to the exercise. But due to the angle of the photo, it also seemed like she was opening her mouth to welcome the man's hard cock into it, and she was holding on to the barbell for support. Her legs were spread wide for stability. Her tiny thong was also thoroughly soaked with her sweat. It was evident she was cleanly shaved.

Another picture showed the woman in the midst of a single-arm dumbbell row exercise. Her left leg was bent, left knee and calves resting on a gym bench together with her left hand, her right leg was straight to the gym floor, spread wide for stability. Her right hand was holding the dumbbell, lifting it up and down. Her body was bent at the waist. The camera angle was at the front of her face. It captured her expression as she worked her muscles to lift the heavy dumbbell. She was also wearing a tiny bikini and thong panties, which were thoroughly soaked. Behind her, a man was spotting her, his hands on her waist, guiding her pose.

But it also seemed as if he was holding her steady while he pounded her pussy hardcore from behind. To make it more believable, I had her thong slightly moved to the side, as if the man simply pushed aside her panties and began pounding. Her expression could also be interpreted as in the midst of enjoying a hardcore pounding. Towards the edge of a frame, the hips and legs of a man could be seen, approaching the woman. It seemed as if he held his hard cock in his hand, about to place it in the woman's mouth. The woman's eyes were staring directly at his cock, sort of delighted at it.

Another picture showed a group of women doing yoga in the unisex area. The gym owner was the yoga teacher, being positioned at the front. The picture was taken from behind, where a group of men could be seen standing still, watching the women doing yoga. The women were wearing tiny top and thong panties. They were in the midst of a downward-dog pose. In this position, they were bent at the waist, with their hands touching the floor, their legs straight, their hips up in the air. From this angle, it was obvious all the women wore tiny underwear which had only a dental string going down their asses, and appearing again above their pussies. Everyone was shaved clean. The women's pussies and asses were blocked by the men's heads, but there was sufficient visual evidence to make an educated guess. The men were at the bottom edge of the frame. But the motion of their arms implied they were stroking their hard cocks while staring at all the beautiful naked pussies.

At the top edge of the frame, was the women's only area. A few women could be seen intentionally keeping the locker room door wide open. They kept it open while staring at the unisex area, eyes full of mischief. At the unisex area, apart from the group of men staring at the almost-naked women doing yoga, there was a smaller group staring at the women's area. And the women were intentionally cockteasing them. Looking pass the door, there were a few women in the midst of changing clothes. Some were taking off or wearing their bras, some had their panties at their knees, some were in the shower stalls, showering with the curtains open. They were staring at the men mischievously, implying they were actively cockteasing the men, and they were enjoying every moment of it. The men's arms were also implied to be stroking their cocks while watching the women.

For the owner of the car dealership, the picture showed her sitting on the front of the car, between the headlights. She was wearing a short dress, the hemline ended at her thighs. The male customer was standing between her legs. She spread both her legs wide, then bent them at the knees to wrap around the man from behind, pulling him into her. The short dress rode up her legs all the way, revealing the entire length of her long legs. Her hands were wrapped around his neck, pulling him close to her. Her dress had been pulled down into a pile at her hips. She was topless, the man's arms and body partially covering her nude body, but left most of her boobs exposed to the readers. Both of them had their lips slightly opened, the woman's eyes closed, her expression filled with desire. It seemed as if they were about to kiss. But because of their hips joining, it also seemed as if they were in the midst of fucking. There was a second woman in the picture, a salesgirl. She was behind the man. She was topless, but still wore her skirt and heels. She pressed her naked breasts flat against the man's back. Her hands wrapped around his chest. Her mouth was close to his ear, most probably whispering steamy words of encouragement to him. One of the man's hands went behind him, and appeared below the woman's hips. He had pushed her short skirt upwards, and squeezed her naked ass. His action revealed the tiny thong wedged deep into the woman's ass.

In another picture, a girl was sitting in the driver seat of the car. The door was opened, the man was standing with his hips facing her. Her face was partially blocked by his hips, but it was implied she had his cock in her mouth. Her hand was on his hips, holding him steady. The man's head was turned to the side, facing the dealership owner. She was leaning against the rear passenger door. The man's hand reached inside her top, and grabbed her breasts. His other hand reached into the hemline of her short skirt, and it was implied he stimulated her pussy. Her expression was pure lust.

There were many more images of implied nudity spread all over the magazine. To reduce suspicion, I placed them near ads which were deemed logical to feature them. My modifications weren't outright sexual. Instead, I always tried to be at the borderline of acceptable revealing attire, but always bending the boundaries, pushing it little by little each time.

Mrs Anderson left her business suit hanging on the coat rack. The blouse she was wearing had a few buttons undone, enough for me to notice her deep cleavage, and a hint of her bra. She definitely was showing much more skin than before.

"I wanted to ask for your approval to hang a few posters around campus. It's the next part of my research. I wanted some feedback from the students, get to know if any of them had been influenced by sexism without realizing."

I unrolled a few posters and hung it on the wall.

"The woman on the left is wearing boring loose t-shirt, pants, sneakers. The woman on the right is wearing the latest trend. Tight fitting top, short skirt, high heels. She also put on makeup. The blank area at the bottom is where I'll put thought-provoking questions. They're something along the lines of, "who do you trust to teach you about the latest scientific discovery? Why?" or "your female coursemate has a presentation on business related topics. How should she dress up?" I will place sticky notes and pens for the students to write their reply and stick them up."

The other posters were variations of the same setup. Two women dressed opposingly different, with a blank area at the bottom for questions to generate feedback. Mrs Anderson stood up and approached the posters for a closer inspection. I took the opportunity to admire her outfit. She was wearing a short skirt, ending at her mid-thigh. She had begun wearing pumps with taller heels.

Decided to take a risk, I complemented her on her outfit.

"You look wonderful today. This is exactly how a successful career woman should look like. Perhaps I can interest you in a photoshoot? I can print your photo in posters and hang them all around campus, pairing it together with motivational phrases, boosting self-esteem, how to take control of your future."

I carefully picked the words. They were actually the same phrases which had been appearing in my modified ads and tv programs, "successful career woman", "boosting self-esteem", "take control of your future". Those phrases had been constantly paired with images of scantily-clad women.

Mrs Anderson's eyes lit up. I continued to pitch my offer.

"It would work. I'll look for a student to pair up with you in the photo. We could do something similar to a woman leader and a male follower. Since everyone knows you, the message would have a greater impact."

Mrs Anderson actually blushed.

"I need time to think about it," she said. "The students might be put off if they see their principal everywhere in campus."

"No, they won't. You exude an aura of respect because of your attire. The students would have no problem with it. Besides, it's kind of like campaigning. If you leave a positive impression on the students, they would be more inclined to listen to you."

"Even if you don't appear in posters, you should continue dressing up everyday to project the image of a confident woman with positive mentality."

"Sounds workable. I'll get back to you on that one," said Mrs Anderson. But the sparkle in her eyes told me she was already willing to be photographed. She just didn't want to tell me how excited she was.

My mind began working on all the poses I wanted from her. My next immediate task was to convince Mrs Anderson to pose for erotic boudoir photography, and eventually be comfortable enough to allow her steamy photos to be seen by students and staff in campus.

As I walked down the hall during lunch break, I checked out the attire of other lecturers. Many had begun wearing short skirts and high heels. This is good progress. I also noticed the female students had begun wearing more revealing clothes. This probably might be related to my latest modified episodes of "Gold Coast College".

Since a few episodes ago, the main characters in the show, Marissa, Summer and Taylor had begun playing the innocent fun game of cockteasing the male lecturers in their class. They tried their best to get the lecturers to stumble in their teaching by wearing revealing attire, "accidentally" flashing their private parts regularly. Some lecturers did stumble, but others seemed weirdly became more enthusiastic in teaching their subjects, while sporting a very visible hardon. The girls weren't sure what was going on, but they felt it was too much fun to stop. There were the side effect of their male classmates getting teased as well, but they decided not to do anything about it, simply consider it to be the men's lucky day.

So I'm guessing a lot of female students watched my modified show, and had begun to have the same idea.

When classes ended, I headed to my Mom's SUV. She recently had a new job, which allowed her to come pick me and my sister up from college. I subtly checked her out while we waited for my sister.

Today, she wore a light blouse with few buttons undone. Beneath it she wore a lace half-cup bra. The skirt she wore ended at her knees, but she hiked them up everyday after work. Today was the furthest she had hike up so far. Her creamy thighs were exposed all the way up, almost to her ass. If I leaned forward towards the glove box and turned back to look between her legs, I had no doubt I would be able to see her panties. I could feel my cock beginning to harden. My mom had an impressive body.

Mom had been constantly exposed to my modified programs. They revolved around the concept of parents must be responsible for their children's sexual education. I listed out the problems faced by society today due to lack of sexual education. Unwanted pregnancy, misconception about birth control, uncontrolled emotional bursts, teenage rebellion. While all the problems could be blamed on the education system, parents must be aware they needed to shoulder some of the blame as well. They must take the lead and introduce their children to sexual education in a safe manner.

My Mom used to workout at home while watching exercise videos. I modified the show hosts' attire. They gradually became more revealing.

One host wore tank top and yoga pants. The tank top was no larger than a revealing sports bra. The yoga pants were low-waist design. Half her ass crack could be seen above the pants. The other host wore very revealing leotards. The leotard was cut very low. The back resembled a thong. It was the latest trend to show skin when working out.

Another show which my Mom watched focused on lifestyle and family improvement, particularly teaching parents how to foster good relationships with their children. Recently, the three hosts, two women and a man, began talking about the latest workout fashions. They were designed to give maximum amount of movement flexibility, as well as ventilation for sweating.

The outfits were very revealing. The hosts praised the designs, saying it was time the industry moved forward and create designs which people had long asked for. After watching one episode, Mom went to the boutique shop. She came back with a few sets of leotard thong and tank-top yoga pants combo.

In more recent episodes, the female hosts had attires which constantly revealed their camel toes. The male host had begun to wear thinner and thinner workout shorts. The size and shape of his manhood were becoming more obvious.

The three hosts had also engaged in more physical contact with each other. It began with casual light brushes on the arms, and hugs at the beginning and ending of the program. The women slowly leaned their bodies into the man when they talked. The man placed his hands on the womens' back. The hand slowly dropped lower and lower, until they were almost touching their asses.

When demonstrating workouts or spotting, the man would always find reasons to place his hands on the womens' tits or asses. The women didn't object, instead they welcomed his touching, thanking him for watching out for them during workout.

Much of the workout positions had the women hosts posing bent over, with their naked asses pointing upwards. There were many instances where the man would grab their asses, sometimes teasingly messing with them, sometimes praising their soft bubbly ass. In return, the women groped the man's ass. Sometimes they went even further, caressing his chest seductively, slid their hands across his hard throbbing manhood. This was to demonstrate it's normal for men and women to interact physically, including touching their private parts.

Mom had begun touching my ass from time to time playfully. It wasn't just some light brushing. When I was washing dishes, she grabbed my buns from behind and squeezed them. I playfully asked her to stop. She giggled mischievously and continued groping. She kept touching me until she could see my cock was rock hard, pinching a tent in front of my pants before letting me go. I suspected she wanted me to grope her ass in return.

She had been wearing her revealing outfits to workout at home. She alternated between thong leotards and tank top-yoga pants combo which were two sizes too small. Even after workout, she didn't rush to change her attire. She was perfectly fine with my sister & I staring at her while she was still wearing her revealing workout attire.

My sister finally arrived.

"Phew! What a day. I can finally relax. Hey, did you hear about the latest rumor? The celebrity couple just broke up." She proceeded to undo the buttons on her blouse.

"No, I haven't." I replied. I turned around to look at her.

For the past three weeks, the moment she entered the car, she undid all the buttons on her blouse. Then she pulled up her skirt until her panties peeked into view. She said she felt more comfortable like this. The ventilation was better. At home, she would change into crop top and short skirts, or very short lounge dresses. She flashed her underwear frequently.

My Mom did the same, undoing her buttons and hiking up her skirt after she left her office.

Anna didn't mind when I watched her partially undress. Thanks to my modified ads, she thought it was normal for sisters to undress in presence of their brothers, and it was normal for their brothers to watch them when they undress.

Anna had recently begun wearing half-cup bras. They supported her breasts, but left her areolas and nipples bare. Her nipples were large and erect.

I kept looking at her while she talked about the latest celebrity gossip. Not that I mind, it was a very good view. She didn't seem to mind either. In fact, I got the feeling she wanted me to stare at her body, especially at her private parts.

You might be wondering why was my older sister willingly exposing her body to me, while my Mom sat next to us without any objection? Well, this mostly was due to Gold Coast College (GCC). My Mom and sister, together with her close friends, had been watching modified versions of the show for quite some time.

Unknowingly to herself, Anna had been copying the fashion of the main character, Marissa. In the show, Marissa had a younger brother, Ryan. They both appear regularly in the show. Anna could easily relate to Marissa because they both had something in common.

In one of the episodes, Marissa was talking to Summer about an incident with her brother. Her younger brother had entered the bathroom when she had just finished showering. Her body was naked and dripping wet. She had just grabbed the towel and was just about to start wiping herself dry. He kept apologizing, while trying his best to hide his very obvious erection. Both ladies laughed at the incident.

"Wow, you gave your own brother an erection?! That sounds so hot. Maybe I should try it someday," said Summer.

Next episode, Summer was telling Marissa how she "accidentally" flashed her own brother. She watched as he grew hard, and she felt aroused.

Not long after the episode aired, one night, I went to her room. Her door was slightly ajar, so I walked in without knocking. She had just taken off her panties. She was stark naked.

"Ohh! Sorry, I must've forgot to lock the door," she didn't raise her voice when she saw me. Instead, she casually walked over to her wardrobe and began choosing her underwear, while I was still in her room. I apologized, slowly retreated and closed the door, but not before making sure she saw my hardon through the mirror reflection.