Modified Adverts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell Anna shaved herself bald between her legs. Apart from the modified ads, I had included brief mentions about the benefits of shaving bare all over the streaming channels, including GCC. In tv shows about health, the hosts even recommended Brazilian Wax for those who were felt shaving was too troublesome.

Compared to Anna, my Mom was exposed to programs geared towards education at home. The latest trend was to have mothers take lead in sexual education. It was beneficial for mothers to introduce "the birds and the bees" to their children. Furthermore, mothers must also normalize display of sexuality at home, to prepare their young adult children for the real world outside.

One evening, while we were lounging in the living hall, Mom talked to us about sex.

"I know this is a very uncomfortable topic to talk about. But it has come to my attention that our education system is overwhelmed. They are unable to properly educate young adults about sex. As a mother, I have no choice but to take up the responsibility to introduce to you the topics related to sex and sexual education.

Now I know you can easily find porn on the internet. What I want to do is to teach you to differentiate the right from the wrong. Ancient opinions about sex have no place in the modern world.

For a start, we have to be comfortable with each other's bodies. That means we must be comfortable with others staring at us, and we must learn how to look politely at others' bodies.

I will start wearing more........ "comfortable" clothes at home. I want both of you to get used to the display of sexu...... I mean, the display of the human body. You may stare at me any time you like. No need to ask for permission. And feel free to ask me any questions at all regarding my body. I will try my best to answer.

Do try and get used to seeing me in more "indoor" clothes, because I'm going to progressive change into more revealing outfits, for the sake of education.

And if you feel comfortable, you may start wearing less clothing items as well.

But please keep this private. It seems society are still very much against the idea of Sexual Education. Behave normally when you're in public.

Now please excuse me while I go change."

Not long after, Mom came down wearing a short nightie. It was a satin sleeveless nightie with a bra beneath it. The hemline ended at her mid-thigh.

"What do you think?" Mom made a full turn, waiting for our opinion.

"Mom, you look stunning." I replied.

"You look hot, Mom," said Anna.

"Thank you, both of you," Mom replied with a gleam in her eyes.

"I'm going to fix some snacks. Feel free to stare at my body if you want. I won't stop you," said Mom teasingly.

I couldn't pay attention to the tv that night. The shoulder straps on Mom's nightie kept dropping down. She tried fixing them at first, but gave up after a few attempts. The bra she wore was a half-cup lace bra. I caught glimpses of her dark areolas and her hard nipples. I even saw a peek of her panties. She was wearing a thong.

During commercials, Mom went to the kitchen and was rearranging a few items at the bottom drawers. She was bent over with her legs straight. When she turned her head around, she caught me staring at her ass. Her nightie had ridden up her legs. The bottom half of her ass was exposed, so was her thong, which was the same bright pink colour as her nightie.

She smiled at me.

"Enjoying the view?" She asked mischievously.

"Ye... yeah... the view's great," I stuttered, not knowing how to answer.

She smiled and turned back to the drawer. Instead of covering her butt, she bent even lower, revealing even more of her ass and her thong. I could hear myself moan at the display. I couldn't stop myself. I just kept staring, hoping her thong would move a little to reveal even more of her private parts.

When we were about to go to bed, Mom waited until I was about to go upstairs. She went first just a few steps in front of me. Slowly, she grabbed the hemline of her nightie and pulled upwards.

From a few steps beneath her, I could see half her ass, her tiny thong, and a peek at her bald labia. She walked at a slow pace, giving me ample chance to admire her hot body.

Arriving at the entrance to my room, I reluctantly entered. Mom turned around and smiled at me.

"Goodnight honey. Sweet dreams." She then lifted her nightie even higher, until her entire ass was exposed. She seductively sauntered into her room, fully aware I was staring at her ass all the time.

In the following nights, her nighties had progressively became shorter. She even tried wearing tight fitting nighties, so she can keep the material hiked up above her ass and it would stay there without her hands constantly supporting them.

In the morning, i came down for breakfast as usual. Mom had already showered and changed into her office attire, a standard button-up blouse and knee-length skirt.

"Good morning honey." Mom greeted me.

"Morning, Mom. Smells good."

She then began to undo the buttons on her blouse. Then she reached below and hiked her skirt all the way up her long legs, until half her ass was showing. Then she resumed preparing breakfast. She knew I loved staring at her legs and ass, so she was giving me permission to do so. She wore a black thong.

And for some strange unexplained reason, all the ingredients and utensils Mom required were kept at the bottom drawers. So she had to bend over. A lot. And she didn't mind doing it. In fact, she seemed delighted to bend over all the time. Somehow, her almost-naked ass was always aimed at my direction.

When we were preparing to leave the house, Mom finally smoothen her skirt down. Then she took off her blouse, wore her bra, and then put her blouse back on. It looked like she had caught on to the idea of Sexuality Display at home, but do not reveal it to the sensitive public society.

Not long after, she changed her routine. In the morning, she would wear a very short micro skirt which barely covered her ass, and a thin blouse with buttons undone. When we were about to leave the house, only then she changed into her more-conservative proper office attire.

I could tell Anna was excited by Mom's idea (be comfortable with flaunting her own body), but she was clearly in conflict whether to join her Mom or not. If she joined Mom, then this "education" would not give her the thrill of cockteasing her own brother. She had gotten hooked to the idea, thanks to Gold Coast College episodes.

I had caught her naked in her room a few times. She seemed to become more daring. When I pushed open the slightly ajar door, she would be sitting at her chair, stark naked. Her legs slightly spread, facing the door. She would be browsing her phone intently. She looked up at me, gave me a casual "hey", and continued browsing her phone.

Another time, she would be doing the same, except on her bed. She would lie flat on her stomach, her naked ass facing the door, her calves casually swinging in the air. In a very seductive manner.

She had also picked up the habit of undressing with her door opened. Sometimes when I walked pass her room, she would be in the midst of changing her clothes. She had somehow changed the position of her full-body mirror. Now, from outside her room, I could see her naked front body through the reflection, and her naked back directly facing me.

I had begun bumping into her in the bathroom, when she had just finished showering. She casually ignored me while she dried herself, but I could tell her eyes were focusing on my manhood, which was rising steadily.

Her lounge clothes had also become more revealing. Her loose shirt had become a loose crop top. The length of her short skirt was insufficient to cover her entire butt.

It was becoming common for Anna to call me into her room to gossip. But it was also a good opportunity for her to show me what she wears to sleep every night.

She used to wear a pair of satin nightshirt and pants. Recently, she discarded the pants. I saw a lot of leg (which I liked), and frequent peeks at her panties. Anna's nightshirts slowly became shorter and tighter. Her panties became tinier. Nowadays, she wore her nightshirt with all buttons undone except one near her belly. Her panties became a tiny sheer lace thong. It was common for Anna to "accidentally" flash her nipples and bald pussy to me every night.

Meanwhile, I had begun creating adverts aimed at college students. Hair colour products, acne cream, the latest fashions, dating apps, and coffee. All of them featured young adult ladies in sexy revealing college clothes. The skirts are too short to be worn in public, the tops had buttons undone to show deep cleavage, the heels were high enough to be considered fuck-me-heels.

The coffee advert began with a young adult man barging into his sister's room. The sister was sleeping in her bed. He pulled the blanket away and shook her body.

"Wake up, Sis! You're gonna be late!"

The lady slowly rose up. Her cropped top barely covered her breasts, her panties was a very tiny lace thong. A quick peek showed the back was just tiny dental string going down her ass. She was groaning, still drowsy from sleep.

"But I'm not ready for college yet."

The next scene had the man handing his sister a cup in the kitchen.

"Here's your Volcano Eruption Instant Coffee. Careful, it's hot."

The sister thanked him and sipped her drink. She was in her college attire. Sheer blouse, her firm breasts thrusting outwards, supported by a shelf bra. Her skirt was tiny, similar to a micro skirt. She wore sexy stiletto heels. She was all legs. She took a sip of coffee, and took her books. As she swallowed the final mouthful of coffee, she rolled her head backwards and moaned in satisfaction.

"Wow, Sis. You look wonderful," said the young man.

"Thanks, little brother." Looking into the camera, she said, "I'm ready for college now."

"Volcano Eruption Instant Coffee. Erupt your senses."

The video turned out of focus behind the slogan, but it was quite obvious what happened next:

The sister kissed her younger brother on the lips. They began making out. The younger brother caressed his sister's smooth thighs, before reaching up to play with her ass.

The video gradually faded to black, but not before the sister was seen squatting down, unzipping the young man's pants, fishing out his hard shaft, and guiding it into her lips.

End of Chapter 01