Modified Adverts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To all of our students from the new intake, this new approach to nudity and sexuality discussion has been met with favorable response. Many had said this is the first time they could openly discuss sexual topics with their peers, and be more positive about their own body image. It helps them develop confidence in their own sexuality, eliminating the age-old taboo of shame and doubt."

The video cut to a scene of a college student on stage, in the midst of a striptease routine. There was a live audience, made up of her coursemates and regular patrons. She had already taken off her blouse and skirt. In one smooth motion, the student unclasped her bra, twirling it in her hand. Her now-free breasts bounced mesmerizingly following her dance moves. The audience applauded, praising her with whistles and cheers.

The video cut to another scene in a classroom. The field reporter added her commentary over the video while it continued playing.

"To mentally prepare the students before their assignments with the adult clubs, the lecturers lead by example, implementing some measures a few months beforehand. They began by teaching in the nude, to let the students get used to nudity. They also incorporated Sexual Education into their teaching, to educate the students about embracing sexuality. Then slowly, the students were encouraged to come to stage and practice stripping in front of their coursemates."

In the video, the naked lecturer invited one of the clothed male students to come up the podium and begin stripping. He slowly began unbuttoning his shirt, obviously shy at this. The class gave shouts of support and encouragement. Slowly, he began to pick up confidence, and even began to enjoy the stripping.

The camera turned to the field reporter, who extended her mic towards the naked lecturer.

"I've been told this new curriculum is very successful, even outside of this college?"

"Absolutely! The academic community is very pleased at the outcome of this new system. They are trying to figure out how to expand the system to other colleges, or even into local households. They are confident they will have full support from parents and students due to the amount of benefits this program brings. Some of the board members are actively using the new system to educate their young adult children. The feedback has been very positive." The lecturer replied excitedly.

"In fact, I've been exploring this new system with both my sons at home. It started off slowly, but nowadays, they can't get enough of it. They kept asking me for more Nude Teaching and Sexual Education lessons. According to them, my teaching method made it easier to absorb all the information. My lessons are much more interesting than college classes."

"Apart from that, my sons are more willing to spend time with me in the house, rather than hiding in their rooms. They are also helping me with my PurelyFans account. They help me decide what to wear, how to pose in my pictures, how to act in my videos. They even appear in some of them. At night, I share my bed with them. They wanted to be close to me all the time. They wanted to rekindle the maternal intimacy we used to have."

"Sexual Education has done wonders for both my class and my family. I strongly recommend everyone to give it a try."

"Thank you for your valuable input. We hope to see this program adopted in more colleges and hopefully, more households," said the field reporter. Then she turned to the camera.

"Well ladies and gentlemen, that brings us to the end of our reporting. To end this segment, I'm gonna try my luck at this new curriculum. I gotta say, it's got me VERY interested." She handed the mic to the lecturer, and began walking onto the podium.

The camera zoomed out, revealing the field reporter and the lecturer had been totally naked all the time. The reporter went up the stage wearing just a pair of sexy stripper heels. Loud club music began to blast. She grabbed the stripper pole, and began to dance erotically. Her large breasts bounced as she twisted and gyrated her hips, thrusting her shaved crotch forward, spreading her legs. The camera zoomed out even more, showing the reporter dancing in front of the entire class of students. Everyone cheered and applauded.

The video cut back to the studio.

"Wow. College had changed a lot." The main host remarked.

"I like this new program. We have to keep up with the times." Everyone nodded in agreement.

"I remembered my first pole dance. God, I was so scared, no one to guide me. Now there's programs to prepare the young adults beforehand. I'm so happy for them." She added excitedly.

"Now that I'm aware of this program, I'm planning to send my kids to this college. They deserve the best education and I think they will fit in comfortably with this community," said the main host. She casually uncrossed and crossed her legs, giving the viewers a split-second view between her legs.

Her tiny panties had wedged deep into her pussy, and she was cleanly shaved.

The modification of this lifestyle show was just part of my ongoing effort to influence the college lecturers to normalize flaunting sexuality in public, and to be more confident in expressing their own sexuality to others.

A few commercials were included with the lifestyle show, which also mildly suggested the expression of sexuality. Some did more than simply suggest.

After I completed the modifications, I continued to modify Gold Coast College episodes.

In this episode, Marissa's younger brother was swimming in the pool. Marissa casually walked out from the kitchen, sauntered to the pool chair. Her brother had just completed another lap, and was leaning at the edge of the pool. He noted his sister's presence.

Marissa began slowly taking off her robe. Underneath it, she wore a tiny slingshot bikini. She stretched herself before laying down on the pool chair.

Her brother climbed out of the pool and began drying himself, his gaze scanning his elder sister's almost-naked body from top to bottom repeatedly.

"Hey Ryan. Would you mind applying sunscreen on my body?"

Marissa rolled over. The back of her bikini was barely a few strings on her almost-naked body. The tiny string wedged into her naked ass.

She bent her knees to push her hips upwards. Then she spread her knees as wide as the pool chair allowed.

The tiny bikini string did nothing to cover her puckered asshole, which was in a darker shade of brown, in huge contrast with the white smooth skin of her ass. The string was swallowed up by her shaved pussy lips, before reappearing again in a failed attempt to cover her clit.

Marissa turned around to look at her brother, who was staring intently at her glorious posterior. She angled her hips even higher.

"Hurry up, will you? Don't keep me waiting."

Ryan snapped out of his trance. He took the sunscreen bottle and approached her from behind.

The camera panned to the front, showing Marissa's face with a satisfying smile. The view behind her head was blurred, but it was implied Ryan took out his cock and moved her bikini string aside. Marissa was suddenly pushed forward, her head pressed into the lounge pillow. Then she was pushed forward again. Again. Again.

Marissa moaned into the pillow with every push. Even with the muffled moan, viewers could still roughly make out what she was saying.

"Yes! Yes! Harder! Harder! Yes!"

The camera switched to the sliding door, connecting the backyard with the kitchen, where Summer had just arrived and pushed opened the door. It was normal for her to visit Marissa at this time to enjoy the sun together.

Realizing what was happening in front of her, Summer's initial expression was of scandalous shock, before being replaced by a mischievous smile.

She took off her robe, underneath it she wore a similarly revealing slingshot bikini with a different colour. She casually sauntered over to the couple. Ryan saw Summer approaching, but he didn't slow down the pace of his thrusting.

The video began to blur and fade to black, but it was still clear enough to imply what happened. Summer approached the young man and pulled him into her for a kiss. Ryan wrapped one of his hands around Summer's hips, pulling into him, all the while he continued to pound his hot sister.

Towards the end of the episode, there was another scene where Marissa and Summer were chatting in campus.

"I've decided to let Ryan to go all the way with me. I feel bad, constantly cockteasing him for so long." Marissa confided.

"I know. Poor lil guy. And I can see how much you enjoyed your own brother having his way with your body." Summer replied.

"Definitely! God, I wished I had done this much earlier. However, I'm still gonna cocktease him everyday as much as I could. But if he loses control and takes me by force, I'm don't think I want to stop him." Marissa whispered conspiratorially.

"You and me both, girl." Summer replied.

"By the way, are you free after school today?" Marissa asked. "Can you come shopping with me? I need to buy new clothes. I've ran out of revealing clothes and lingerie to wear for Ryan."

"Girl do you even need to ask? I'm definitely coming with you," said Summer.

"On second thought, how bout you call Ryan to join us? I'm sure he wouldn't mind tagging along when we're shopping for clothes and new lingerie. We can even try on a few items and model for him." Summer suggested.

"Ohmygod! That's such a good idea!" Marissa was already dialing her brother on her phone.

*End of scene.

After I've completed the changes, I checked the time. Dinner should be almost ready. I decided it was time to slowly let Mom and Anna get used to having me display more of my sexual organ at home.

First, I masturbated until my shaft was throbbing and leaking precum. Next, I put on a pair of tight shorts, and nothing else.

My hard erection pushed forward, leading the way. The tight material highlighted the shape of my manhood, especially my crown head. At the tip of my head, a wet spot began to form, evidence of my arousal leaking out. Feeling confident, I headed downstairs.

"Hey, Mom. Is dinner almost ready?"

"Yes, almost. You can start setting the table. Remember to uhh.... Uhh......."

Mom's voice trailed off when she turned and saw my erection. I decided to mess with her a little, so I squeezed my muscles and made my penis throbbed a few times. She took a deep breath with each throb.

When she was preparing dinner, Mom's movements caused her apron and bikini to shift positions. One of her pencil-eraser nipples was peeking out. Her breasts rose and fell as she breathed.

I was intrigued to see what happened next. So, I stood still, letting my Mom's eyes continue to explore my manhood. I could feel it pushing harder against my shorts. The wet spot in front was becoming larger, as I could feel the dampness area on my mushroom head enlarging.

A few seconds later, Mom slowly looked up towards me.

"Oh, umm..... uhh..... Ahem..... I'm terribly sorry. That was rude of me. I apologise for staring at you like that. I was....... I wasn't expecting this. I mean...... I'm still trying to get used to this. I blame myself for taking this long to realize how important it was for me to get involved in the education of both your sister and yourself."

"No need to apologize, Mom. We're all in this together."

"Thank you for being so understanding. I...." halfway through her reply, Mom's eyes went back to stare at my phallus. Half a second later, she suddenly realized what she was doing.

"Oh god, umm...... Jason, please set the table. I'll get dinner ready." Mom quickly turned around to continue preparing dinner.

In the midst of setting the table, I heard Anna coming down the stairs. She had changed her clothes for dinner.

Anna was wearing a sheer nightie. Her naked body underneath could be seen clearly. Her boobies were bouncing freely, highlighted by her dark areolas and hard nipples. Her nightie was supported by a pair of thin straps on her shoulders. Moving downwards, I could see her hairless labia, with her clit peeking out from its hood. The hemline ended at her upper thighs. She completed her attire with a pair of stiletto heels.

I could feel my dick growing harder, pulsing with desire.

Anna gazed upon me, and her eyes opened wide.

"Wow.... I guess I should start calling you "Big" brother from now on."

She was still staring at my crotch. Feeling curious, I looked downwards. My rock-hard shaft had pushed my pants forward, away from my hips. More than half of my phallus was exposed from the base upwards. The wet spot on my pants had grown to a large visible wet area, soaked with my precum.

Mom came over to have a look. She hadn't adjusted her bikini, her nipple remained exposed. As she continued to stare at my semi-exposed cock, her face began to blush.

"Take off your pants, "big" brother. You're no different from being fully naked." Anna quipped.

I turned to Mom, curious at her reaction towards her daughter's brazen suggestion. Mom looked at Anna, and back at me. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Both of you are no different from being fully naked. This is bound to happen sooner or later. Might as well get it over with."

Anna took the lead. She grabbed the hem of her nightie and pulled it over her head. I followed the movement of her tantalizing breasts as they bounced and wobbled while Anna tried to undress herself. I could feel my erection respond to the visual stimulation as well.

After she undressed herself, Anna turned to look at me. I looked at Mom. She was still staring at my hardon.

Trying my best not to injure my sensitive cock, I slowly pushed my shorts forward to avoid my raging hardon as much as possible, before lowering it down. My crown head escaped the confines of my shorts and bounced upwards towards my abs, before settling back to its original position of pointing forward. The copious amount of precum splashed onto my abs. A few drops dripped to the floor.

One of the girls gasped. Or was it both of them?

There was pure silence as I slowly took off the only attire on me. Once the shorts pooled on the floor, I straightened up.

"I guess I might as well join in," said Mom.

She reached up and released the bikini strings on her neck. The tiny triangular patches slowly peeled off her body, revealing her tits in full naked glory.

Mom's nipples were much darker than Anna's. But they were equally hard and erect like pencil erasers.

I kept staring at Mom's nipples, while she couldn't keep her eyes off my erection, which had begun to twitch more frequently, due to her enticing nipples.

Mom was the first to snap out of her trance.

"Ok, umm..... as I said before, it's ok to stare at each other. But we still need to eat. Jason, Anna, please help me set the table."

While Anna and I were busy at the table, Mom turned around. With her back facing us, she unzipped her short skirt, pushed it down her thighs until they fell to the floor.

Mom's ass was better than Anna's, which was already a 10/10 in my book.

As I was placing the silverware on the table, I reached over to place some on the opposite end, totally forgetting I was fully naked. My testicles rested perfectly onto Mom's plate. And as I leaned across the table, my erection pressed its entire length onto Mom's plate as well. Anna watched me intently.

Mom blushed when she saw my sexual organs on her plate. Not knowing what else to do, I slowly stood up.

There was a very clear damp outline of my cock and balls on the white plate. At the edge of the plate, which coincidentally was the outline of the tip of my crown head, there was a huge drop of my precum.

Anna approached the plate, her naked boobs bouncing enticingly. Without warning, she used her finger to swipe half of my precum off Mom's plate.

"You can do that to my plate, or my body. Anytime you want." Anna teased, before placing her finger into her mouth and sucking it, while gazing at me intently.

"Very delicious." Anna whispered.

I could feel my arousal rising again. My shaft was begging me to pleasure it. I tried my best to control my arousal. I would have to get used to seeing both my Mom and Anna naked at home.

We began putting dishes on the table. While we were occupied, Mom scooped up the remaining drop of my precum and placed her finger into her mouth.

"MMmmm." There was a soft but audible moan from Mom.

Dinner was a new experience. Everyone tried their best to behave normal, trying to ignore all the nudity.

Towards the end of dinner, Anna accidentally spilled mayonnaise onto herself. She stood up to assess the spill.

A few droplets landed on her tits. Beneath her abs, her bald pink lips were just over the top of the table, so Mom and I got a full view of her private entrance. A huge dollop of thick creamy white sauce covered her clit hood and most of her private entrance.

Due to the reflection from the lights, I could see Anna's lips were wet with her own arousal. Some of it had begun leaking down her inner thighs. My erection began to harden yet again.

"Oh, I'm such a klutz. What a mess." Anna swiped some mayonnaise off her pussy. Her lips followed her finger's movements, offering an erotic sight.

At that time, I realized Anna could be intentionally exposing herself to both of us. She was standing with her legs spread, her crotch thrusted forward towards the table. It was as if she wanted us to gaze at her shaved labia.

"Ahhhhhh....." Anna moaned when her finger touched her clit. She looked up at us.

"Sorry. That was an accident."

"Anna honey, that's your clitoris. It's supposed to be sensitive," said Mom.

"The skin covering your clit most of the time is called the Clitoral Hood. Below them are your lips. The labia majora, and labia minora."

Mom seemed to have picked up the role of being a sexual educator. I wanted to encourage her. So, I leaned forward and stared directly at Anna's vagina.

"That cute little pink knub is Anna's clitoris?" My hand extended across the table, pointing at Anna's clit. Anna responded positively. She thrusted her hips further towards the table, closer to my finger. Her clit was less than an inch away from my fingertip.

"Yes, Jason. That is your sister's clitoris. Right now, it is extending out from her clitoral hood, which as you can see is still wrapped around the rest of her clit. Anna's clit is engorged because she is aroused. Being aroused causes the clit to become more sensitive than usual." Mom replied.

"Does your clit look the same as Anna's clit?" I asked, pretending as if I was eager to learn.

"Well, different women have clits with different shapes. That goes the same for men. Different men have penises with different shapes and sizes.

"Can I take a look?" I tried to push the boundaries a little.

Mom began to blush. Anna had finished cleaning her body, and was now staring at Mom, waiting for her answer.

Mom was still thinking, so I decided to push a little further.

"Well, earlier you said it's ok to stare. So, i thought out of curiosity......"

"You're right, Jason. I did encourage both of you to stare. It's part of the education."

Mom moved her chair and began to rise. She was clad in only a tiny micro thong. She carefully hooked her fingers into the waistband, and slowly pushed her thong down her thighs.

By now, my erection was rock hard. My mushroom head pushed up against the table from underneath. I could feel my precum forming a wet spot on the underside of the table.

Mom stood up. Barely inches away from my face was her naked pussy, smooth and shaved.

"This is a good opportunity for both of you to learn about women's anatomy."

"So this is the vagina. These are my labia majora, labia minora. Above them all is my clitoral hood. And if I pull it a little...... ohhhh....... It's so sensitive.... Aaahhhh...... there...... that's my sensitive little clit."