Modified Adverts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom was breathing heavily while she was educating both of us using her own naked body. When she peeled her hood to reveal her clit, it was covered in her liquid.

I leaned forward, trying to have a better view. Mom turned her crotch towards me, and thrusted her hips forward.

"Are you always wet?" I asked in my innocent tone.

"Ummm...... I uhhh..... not really. It depends. Sometimes it's not that wet, sometimes it's more soaked. Anna has the same problem as well. So does other women." Mom was trying to answer without involving any sexual elements. "it's kind of similar to how you umm.... have a random erection before dinner."

I did a quick comparison. Mom's lips were in a darker shade of red compared to Anna's. She also had more of her labia minora peeking out. Her hard erect clit seemed to be slightly thicker and longer than Anna's.

I decided to push even further.

"Mom, your clit is hard erect, uncovered by your clit hood. Does this mean you're aroused? Just like Anna?" I pointed directly at her clit. My finger was less than an inch away, nearly touching it.

Mom looked down on her own crotch.

"Oh! Umm..... I guess I am. I mean...... well....... This is....... We are in a very unique situation. It's a first time for all of us, to be in this kind of...... umm....... erotic situation." Mom struggled with her answer. She knew what it was, she was simply trying to avoid being too sexually vulgar.

"I see. Well, at least I learned something new today."

Mom seemed to relax a little, and breathed a huge sigh of relief. My gaze focused on her large boobies as they rose and fell with her breathing. They even bounced ever so slightly.

"This is why these lessons are so important. What we have here are simply human forms created by God. There should be nothing erotic about this. We were simply not used to expressing our nude bodies comfortably."

Mom bent down to pick up her obscene bikini and thong. I caught another view of her soaked pussy between her legs. My hard phallus throbbed a few times. There were faint sounds of "Tap! Tap! Tap!" as my pulsing erection hit the underside of the table.

Mom did not wear her bikini. Instead, she placed them on the table.

"I think that's enough lessons for today. Let's clean the table." Mom took her plates to the sink and began washing them. While being stark naked.

Anna approached me from the side.

"How bout you give us a view of your body? You've seen both Mom's and mine."

I turned to look at her. But the first thing which caught my eye was her lower lips, which still had a small stain of mayonnaise near her entrance. Her clit was soaked and hard erect.

After a brief moment, I figured there seemed to be no reason to reject her. So I slowly moved my body backwards into my seat. I could feel the tip of my cock in constant contact with the table as I withdrew myself.

As the tip of my crown head cleared the edge of the table, it bounced onto my stomach, before bouncing back to rise upright. There was a thick transparent line of my precum connecting my tip with the underside of the table.

Anna's mouth gaped open; her eyes went wide.

My dick throbbed a few times before my sister finally found her voice.

"How..... since..... since when were you this large?"

Mom came over to have a look. Her mesmerizing naked breasts bounced with her steps, her large nipples leading the way.

"Anna is right. You are indeed quite huge for your age."

"I don't think so. I'm only eight inches long. The internet said to qualify for huge, I had to be at least twelve inches."

The moment I said eight inches, I heard Anna whispered "holy fuck". My mom took a deep breath.

"Eight inches? That's...... oh my..... I'm sorry, I meant...... twelve inches. Twelve inches is purely fiction. Don't believe everything you see on the internet. This is why Sexual Education at home is so important. I'm glad I started it." Mom struggled to answer in the beginning, but she held up quite well towards the end.

"Now then, let's continue cleaning the dishes. Then we can all change into our sleepwear and watch some A.C.T. before bedtime."

When I finished cleaning, Anna was standing by the stairs. She waited for me to be close to her before she started climbing. She seemed to walk much slower than usual. In fact, she intentionally swayed her hips more than usual. Her buns bounced left and right hypnotically. Her pussy lips peeked out from between her legs. They were soaked, until her fluid began leaking down her inner thigh. A sweet odour emitted from between her legs. I couldn't get enough of the smell.

Approaching the top of the stairs, Anna turned around. She definitely saw me staring at her naked ass. She was smiled mischievously. She gazed downwards toward my throbbing erection. Her smile got wider.

She continued to slowly saunter into her room. She opened her wardrobe and began picking out her attire.

Her door was still wide open.

Anna was allowing me to stare at her while she changed in her room.

I nearly accepted her invitation, but in the final moments, the logical part of my brain won out. I would control my desires just a little longer. I was afraid if I went too fast, all would be lost.

Controlling my lust, I entered my room to change.

End of Chapter 02