Modified Adverts Ch. 02

Story Info
Jason tried modifying ads to affect his Mom and sister.
11.2k words
4.5
19.4k
32

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jason_T
Jason_T
139 Followers

Modified Adverts

Chapter 02

Recently, it has come to my attention that my Mom and a few of the lecturers consume a lot of religious media. One of the shows is a Christian-based talent show called "Amazing Christian Talents (ACT)".

They also listened to Christian podcasts, one of which I had begun modifying. It now regularly talks about the problems with modern-day education system, and how most problems were ultimately traced back to lack of sexual education and sexual awareness amongst young adults. Even a lot of the problems are sexual-related. Uncomfortable stressful first-time sex, accidental pregnancies, misinformation about birth control, lack of emotional control. The podcast always ended with advising college educators to take a leading role in educating young adults about sex.

I then slotted in a few Bible quotes, complemented with a few convincing commentaries, to help the listeners believe Christian values actually encouraged everyone to be more open-minded in discussing subjects which involved sex and sexuality, flaunting of the feminine form in revealing attire, and to get used to witnessing sexual situations regularly.

I also promoted the idea of regularly shaving their private parts in religious media. In tv programs, I often showed images of religious art and sculptures which had naked angels with hairless nether regions. In contrast, I portrayed evil demons and succubae with a thick bush between their legs. Over in podcasts, I repeatedly included phrases which subconsciously encouraged female listeners to shave themselves clean. "Bare your clean innocent self to the Lord", "cleanliness is akin to holiness", "hair at the most holy of places is evil trying to corrupt the mind", "be bare as a newborn before the Lord".

By now, the religious tv shows had gotten quite explicit. Sexual acts such as cunnilingus and fellatio were promoted as approved methods for two unwed lovers seeking intimacy. I even went as far as saying oral sex (and to an extent, oral penetration (skull-fuck or deepthroat fucking)) isn't real sex. I was still sugar-coating most of the discussion, but the intention was very clear. Modern day religions do not oppose pleasure, nor do they oppose sexual intimacy. They were simply trying to provide guidance to prevent unwanted pregnancies. Oral stimulation fitted the narrative perfectly. Now I just had to slowly convince them to try anal stimulation as well.

In the meantime, I had visited the church which Mom regularly attended Sunday service. The church was not far from college. It had a mixture of young and mature adults. It was located in a secluded part of town, and had its own private compound.

Perfect for my modifications.

I began creating new ads and hacked some religious programs, prepping them for my modified media content.

Back at home, I checked my computer. Mrs Anderson, Ms Becks and a few women lecturers had watched my shows and modified ads regularly. Good.

Recently, I modified a podcast which talked about brain development and its different response between a restrictive society and an open society. Few of the lecturers listen to this podcast. They were influenced by the idea that restrictive social rules, such as strict dress codes and no public display of affections, severely limited the creativity in the human brain.

The podcast compared selected social and legal matters between the different societies, such as places where women were required to cover themselves from head to toe all the time, and must follow strict daily ceremonial routines. The intention was to influence listeners to be more willing to accept the concept of a society with more freedom in social behaviours. It was also to stroke some anger in the listeners, pushing them to rebel against rigid regulations which restricts one's fashion choice.

There was another show which I modify regularly. It's a show which focused on health. The hosts will discuss topics related to health, including exercises. Recently, I modified their dialog to become more daring. They frequently used double-meaning words, giggling while doing it, obviously intentional. This was to influence the viewers to lower their guard, to get used to watching sexual-related content.

In one recent episode, the male host was demonstrating a kneeling quad stretch. He knelt on the floor mat with his knees spread wide apart. Then he slowly leaned back. He stretched his hands backwards, until they touch the floor behind. He leaned further backwards to stretch his quadriceps. At this position, his hips thrusted upwards. His very impressive bulge was visible through his spandex shorts.

One of the lady hosts, a blonde, knelt between his knees, placing her hands on his quadriceps to explain how the muscles were stretched. The camera switched to a view from her back. The leotard she wore was cut high on her hips. As it travelled down her hips, the material rapidly reduced its width into a thong. The thong continued down her ass. It was wedged deep in between her cheeks.

The blonde then began to lightly massage the male host's thighs, pushing her hands along his quads to provide some relief. The motion of her arms implied she reached into the man's shorts and pulled out his hard erection. To make it more convincing, I edited his shorts, so it seemed like there was movement on the waistband, which seemed to dip lower, matching the lady's hand movements when she supposedly fished out the man's hard erection.

As she kept massaging, she dipped her head low before rising again, dipping and rising, dipping and rising. The repetitive motion made it looked like she was giving a blowjob. Her hand motion now implied she was massaging his balls with one hand, while the other was holding his hard phallus steady. The man moaned with the stretch, further implying the act.

As the blonde bobbed her head up and down, she readjusted herself for a more comfortable position. As she raised her hips, the thong which disappeared into her ass reappeared briefly on camera, before disappearing again into her shaved labia.

The lady applied more pressure. She moaned in the process. She dipped her head even lower and rose up higher. There was a very faint but audible sound of a cock being sucked. The man groaned louder in return. He responded by thrusting his hips up and down, matching the lady's movements to gain more relief.

The other lady, a brunette, came into view and began giving her commentary, explaining the importance of exercising. She ended with a tip: it's much more fun to exercise with two people, or even three. She winked at the camera, turned around, and went to join the couple.

By now, it was very obvious the blonde was sucking the man's cock. The motion of her head bobbing up and down his crotch was unmistakable. The man was enjoying every moment of it. He had one hand on the blonde's head, guiding her pace.

The video gradually became blurred out. Words and pictures began to appear, explaining to the viewers the benefits of exercise, and the correct postures for maximum result.

But in the blurred-out video, it was still obvious what was going on. The brunette approached the couple and knelt down between the man's legs, next to the blonde. The blonde stopped her blowjob. The brunette leaned down and kissed the blonde on the lips. They began to make out, with the mushroom head of the man's dick resting comfortably between their lips. The girls divided their attention between exploring each other's mouth and exploring the hard cockhead between their lips.

Slowly, the blonde removed herself, and the brunette took over the blowjob, impaling her head onto the throbbing spear. The blonde rose up, and began taking off her leotard. Fully naked, she got down on all fours next to the couple, and spread her legs, aiming her pussy at the man. The man gently moved the brunette away from his cock. He then rose up and approached the naked blonde. Even through the blurred video, his hard erection could be seen leading the way, throbbing impressively.

He grabbed the hips of the blonde for support, and began pounding her pussy. The brunette knelt down next to him, and began making out with him. The man used one of his hands to reach between the brunette's legs, and began pleasuring her snatch.

As the video continued with more slides, the steamy action continued in the blurred video behind. The man was pounding the blonde furiously. The impact ripples on her ass were very obvious. He kept pounding relentlessly until he orgasmed inside her. As he slowly withdrew his cock, the brunette knelt down with her face next to his cock. The moment the tip of his cock escaped the confines of the blonde's hole, the brunette moved in and began cleaning the cock, sucking and tasting the delicious mixture of orgasm liquid.

The blonde turned around and joined the brunette in cleaning the man's cock. At the same time. the final slide appeared. It was a note asking everyone to exercise safely, and enjoy a positive lifestyle. Behind the slide, the camera slowly rotated until the blurred outline of the man was standing at the center of the frame. The two women were still on their knees, cleaning and sucking his manhood. It was as if the image was implying a healthy lifestyle meant opening up our conservative boundaries on sex, exploring sexual pleasures with others. The presentation then slowly faded to black.

I recently added a time tracker in the code. I could tell if someone watched an ad for just a few seconds before they got disinterested, or if they watched till the end.

For my latest ad, quite a number of female lecturers watched the entire video. It started with a limo arriving at the entrance of a building. The male receptionist opened the rear door. The view shifted to below rear seats, just next to the wheels.

Slowly, a left leg stepped onto the tarmac from above, followed by the right. Both legs were smooth and bare. Due to the high heels the lady was wearing, her feet were arched in a very erotic curve. The heels she wore could only be described as a pair of fuck-me-stilettos. The design was open-toe, revealing a pair of perfectly pedicured toes. It had tiny straps covering her feet in a crisscross design. The heel of the stilettos was a very thin metal heel with at least six-inches tall. For anyone with foot fetish, the image alone was enough to make them orgasm without being stimulated physically.

The lady took a few steps forward. The camera followed behind; the view aimed at her feet as she slowly took one step after another. Then the camera slowly panned upwards. The lady's smooth calves came into view, followed by her knees, and her white creamy thighs. And then there was even more thigh showing. Until finally, the hemline of her skirt could be seen, followed almost immediately with a short skirt. Her skirt was so short there was no doubt the hemline was barely an inch below her ass.

After leaving the car, the lady walked up a flight of stairs leading to the main entrance. As she slowly climbed the stairs, the group of receptionists all turned their heads towards her, looking at her in admiration. However, half of them had their eyes staring at her sexy long legs, while the other half was staring at her ass. As she slowly walked higher up the stairs, the camera rotated upwards as well. There was a brief moment where the bottom of her ass cheeks peeked out from beneath her skirt, before the view changed.

The view switched to show the lady from inside the entrance, which was an office. The lady walked seductively passed groups of people, her ass jiggling left and right following her footsteps. Students, lecturers, admin staffs, housekeepers. All of them stared at her, and turned their heads to continue staring at her when she walked pass them. She was a visual treat. Plunging neckline, lingerie lace bra, bouncing breasts, hard nipples, legs for days. The seductive clicking of her fuck-me-stilettos on the hard floor could be heard repetitively. She continued walking until she entered the elevator. The clear glass doors closed, and the elevator rose upwards with the woman inside it. As she ascended out of frame, there was a very quick scene when the camera caught a glimpse inside her short skirt yet again. It looked to be smooth hairless flesh. Was she wearing a thong? Was she going commando? Was she wearing pantyhose? It wasn't obvious. But one thing's for sure, she was shaved clean.

Stepping out of the elevator, she nodded her team of assistants, who also stared at her in admiration. She then walked to a large desk at the end of the large room. Sitting down, she casually crossed her legs, offering her assistants a quick view up her very-short-skirt. Words appeared on screen. "Be the woman everyone admires. Pinnacle Corporate Fashion. Be sexy. It's the symbol of success."

One of the shows which Mom watched was a lifestyle discussion show. By now, there were constantly a lot of skin on display. All the female hosts wore short skirts and blouse with plunging necklines.

One day, the weather anchor, an attractive lady, began wearing swimsuits to present the weather. She explained it was an inside-joke, something related to a confession she made about she missed going to the beaches during the summer.

As each episode progressed, the weather anchor's swimsuit gradually became smaller. It then became a bikini. The bikinis continued to become smaller. Nowadays, she delivered the weather in a tiny micro bikini. The tiny triangle patch on the bikini top only covered her nipples, which were clearly outlined through the thin material. Most of her dark areolas were visible from the edges of the fabric. Both triangle patches were connected by tiny transparent strings.

At the bottom, she wore a micro thong. The triangular patch of material was just large enough to cover her hard erect clit. The rest of the thong was just three tiny transparent strings. One of the strings went down below her clit, and wedged deep into her pussy. Her entire naked shaved pussy was proudly exposed. When she turned around, the transparent strings made it seemed she was totally naked, both her ass cheeks laid bare, bouncing seductively as she walked left and right to brief the weather.

After the weather section, camera shifted back to the hosts, two ladies and a man. The weather anchor joined them as the fourth host, still wearing her micro bikini.

One segment of the show talked about evolving family relationships. Peer pressure and high levels of stress from modern society had forced individuals to seek comfort elsewhere to cope with stress. One of the growing trends was seeking comfort at home. Studies had found young adults were able to handle higher amount of stress if they are intimately close with siblings or parents of the opposite gender.

I.e., brothers who bonded with sisters, daughters who were close with their fathers, and sons who were close with their mothers.

Further research on the trend managed to trace the behaviour back to the prehistoric era. Back then, it was very common for a family to breed amongst themselves. Fathers and daughters paired up to mate, and so did mothers and sons.

With the emerging new information, researchers said it was common for daughters to be seen intimately attached to their fathers, the same goes for sons to their mothers.

The hosts, three women and a man, made some light-hearted comments about the issue.

"Man, I wished someone told me about this back when I was still living with my dad!" The woman winked at the camera with a mischievous smile. "I might have to pay him a visit this weekend. I'd educate him about intimacy between father and daughter."

"I wish my Mom knew about it and enlightened me. We could've been so much closer." The man sighed.

"My father too," said the other female host.

"Can you imagine how much better our lives would be if we were more comfortable with our sexuality back when we were young adults? We'd be less socially awkward, more open with each other. We'd also be more intimate with our parents." The main woman host commented.

The main host, a tall lady in her mid-forties, wore a short skirt, the shortest of the three. Her legs were crossed, her chest leaned forward to highlight her message. Her deep cleavage filled the screen, with her large boobs threatening to spill out. Her shelf bra helped support them, but it did not stop her erect nipples from poking out the material of her blouse.

The rest of the hosts nodded in agreement.

"I remembered one of my earlier dates," said the male host. "After dinner, we went to a hotel to continue our fun. My penis got bitten by my date when she was in the midst of pleasuring it. She had absolutely no experience in sex, so she had no idea what to do."

The other three hosts were shocked and sympathized with him.

"Oh my god! That's gotta hurt!"

The weather host, still wearing her tiny micro bikini, spoke up.

"Yeah, I used to be that girl. The first time I went down on my boyfriend, he ended up limping back to his house. He was so ashamed of the situation he didn't even tell his mom about it. I felt so bad."

"I started out the same. It took me lots and lots of practice before I became good at it eventually," said the main host.

The discussion on topics related to sexual interactions between family members was the latest stage of progress in my attempt to influence my Mom to gradually become comfortable with expressing her own sexuality in front of her kids, and to welcome sexual intimacy into her own family.

Another ad I modified focused on normalizing sexual relationships between lecturers and students. The ad featured a language learning course aimed at both lecturers and students. It started with a short description. A college class was in the midst of a holiday trip to the beach. A few lecturers tagged along. The scene changed to a beach. The students were engaged in various activities. Some were playing sports, some were lounging. All of them wore skimpy beach wear. The men wore tight spandex trunks. The women wore tiny bikinis, including the female lecturers. The women were shown to be interacting with the men casually. It was part of the effort to convince the women it is normal to appear in revealing attire in the presence of men.

The view shifted to some lounge chairs, where a female lecturer, in her mid-forties was lying down reading a magazine. She was wearing a very revealing bikini. Sitting next to her was a female student, in an equally revealing bikini. She sported a very obvious camel toe. The bikini thong she wore was so small, it was beyond doubt she shaved her private parts bare.

"Hmm... looks like it's cheap to travel to Europe. Too bad we don't know most of their languages. Otherwise, we would have much more locations to choose from for our class vacation," said the female lecturer to the student.

"Oh! Here comes the men. Guys, can you help us apply sunscreen? We just love strong hands handling our body," the lecturer asked seductively.

The view cut to two young adults standing with sunscreen in their hands.

"Sure we can help. And yeah, it would be cool to be able to speak French or Italian. Then we'd have a fun Euro trip," one of the men answered.

"I recently found out about Excite Language Program. It's very effective. There's a special package where both lecturers and students can learn together," the female student said.

The young adults knelt down at the end of the lounge chair. Both ladies parted their legs so the men could sit closer. The camera changed to a view from above the lecturer's shoulders, as the men began applying sunscreen onto their thighs. The lady closed her eyes to enjoy the massage. "Ohhhhhh, that feels good. How much does the program costs?"

The female student came back into view. Her eyes were closed, her mouth slightly opened, her face an expression of pure bliss. The camera zoomed out a little. The view included her breasts clad in her tiny bikini.

Jason_T
Jason_T
139 Followers