Modified Adverts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door closed before more details could be seen.

On the second floor, there were tables, chairs and smaller dance stages with stripper poles. There were female students pole-dancing for a group of male lecturers. Female lecturers pole-dancing for male students. They had stripped down to just their stripper heels, but they kept dancing to the cheers from their audience.

The video slowly faded to black. Few words appeared:

"Live your college life to the fullest. Introducing the brand new TRESemen fragrance shampoo. Long lasting volume and fragrance for your hair."

******************************************************************************

I have been steadily publishing ads promoting partial nudity, the new trend of wearing revealing clothes, and the movement to flaunt feminine curves to men. Recently, I had begun pushing ads with full nudity.

One such ad was for a new brand selling high heels. A woman stood on a podium staring down an audience, who were a mix of men and women dressed in business attire. Above the podium was a banner with the words "Job-Seeking Expo. Impress your future bosses".

The woman on stage was totally naked except for a pair of six-inch fuck-me-stilettos. She had a radiant smile, and a pair of seductive eyes. She stood with confidence, one hand on her hip, her hips cocked to one side. Her hard nipples proudly erect.

Although naked, her private parts between her legs were blocked by the audience's heads. But when looked closely, the top part of her clit and pussy lips could be seen between the audience's hairs. Behind the woman was a row of job-seeking women, all similarly naked except for a pair of heels.

The top of the ad read, "Be Confident. Choose the right heels for you". At the bottom of the ad was more words:

"Crocktease Shoes. Flaunt your assets. Mesmerize them with every step you take."

******************************************************************************

There was a knock on my door, interrupting my train of thought.

"Hey, Big brother. ACT is about to start. C'mon down."

"Sure. In a sec!" I replied.

As I recently found out, Mom and Anna were not the only ones watching my modified episodes of ACT. All her friends in church had been receiving the same modified versions. Even the pastor, his wife and family. They had been watching modified versions for nearly a year, and no one lodged a complaint so far. They had begun to believe what they watched is actually the norm in a regular Christian household.

I had also noticed a shift in church fashion. During Sunday mass, cleavages were becoming more common, so were blouses and dresses with less material. Skirts were becoming shorter, hemlines rising. The pastor's wife, a lady who only wore pants all her life, had begun appearing in skirts or dresses which ended at her mid-thighs.

******************************************************************************

Having saved my editing, I went down to the living room, wearing a pair of loose shorts.

Mom and Anna wore sheer nighties. Mom's nightie was a little different. The neckline was cut very low. It covered her nipples, but left the top half of her dark areolas revealed. It was supported by shoulder straps. Anna was sitting sideways on the armchair facing the TV, while Mom sat on the couch.

"Jason, come sit beside me," said Mom when she saw me descending the stairs.

I sat down next to Mom. She moved closer to me. Knowing I loved to stare at her legs, she casually pulled up her nightie, revealing her smooth creamy thighs, all the way up till almost revealing her crotch. Being so close next to me, her naked thigh pressed up tight against mine, separated by the thin layer of my loose shorts.

I looked across to Anna, who smiled at me, before glancing down between my legs, where my erection was gradually rising. She smiled mischievously. Imitating Mom, she pulled her nightie up, revealing her equally smooth thighs for me. I breathed heavily. I think my erection grew faster. She giggled at my response.

Mom placed her hand on my thigh and caressed me. She began to briefly explain the acts which I missed before coming down. By now, my phallus was hard erect and throbbing.

The ACT (Amazing Christian Talents) episode continued with a ballerina in her early twenties. The act started off in a bedroom scene. The ballerina wore a nightie which was partially sheer, together with her family members who wore other variations of sheer nightie. This was to portray the new family norm; it was normal to wear revealing nightwear in presence of each other.

The next scene, the ballerina changed on stage, reappearing in a flesh-coloured dance costume. She began her dance routine, showing off her exceptional ballet skills. Her dance moves enchanted the crowd. She danced so fast yet elegantly. There were multiple instances when it appeared as if she was totally nude on stage. She was well-received by the crowd.

The next act featured a family of five: father, mother, two sons and a daughter. They were performing comedy magic. All the family members wore tight leotards. The leotards on both women were cut much higher, so they ended up resembling thongs.

The family performed a few familiar magic acts, but with humour and scripted chaos. The audience loved it. There was constant laughter. During the final magic act, the men made both women disappeared, but they did not appear as planned. The three men were wondering what went wrong. Then suddenly, both women appeared unexpectedly from other cabinet props on stage.

The daughter fell onto her father. Both fell onto the floor, ending up in a sixty-nine position. The daughter's almost naked vulva pressed onto her father's face, her nearly-naked ass aiming directly at the camera.

The mother fell onto her two sons. The three of them rolled onto the floor. One son ended up between her legs, which was spread wide apart. His hip was pushed into her almost-naked crotch. The other son had his crotch on his mother's face.

The family was rewarded with laughter and applause from the audience.

The show hostess wore an elegant evening gown with strappy heels. The strapless gown had a tube top design. The material covered half of her breasts, pushing the top half together to form a deep cleavage. It seemed as if at any moment, her areolas would peek out from the top.

The gown had a slit which went up her leg, all the way up to her upper thighs. When she walked, there were a few instances when the camera caught peeks of the curves of her ass through the slit. She gave a few words of encouragement before the program cut to commercials.

After the commercials, the next ACT performance was a female singer. She wore a short-pleated skirt and high heels. She performed a song while dancing on stage. The pleated skirt constantly flew up when she moved. Everyone knew she wore a tiny thong underneath, and there was not enough material to cover her shaved privates.

"I like her. She has a very good voice." Mom praised. She continued caressing my thigh, her touches becoming more sensual, more erotic. My erection throbbed constantly in return.

One of the shoulder straps on Mom's nightie slid down her shoulders, caused by her movements of caressing my thigh back and forth. The straps glided down her arms, bringing along the sheer nightie on her chest.

Her proud nipple, now fully uncovered, stood proudly erect. Mom was not alarmed the slightest. She lazily reached for the strap and pulled it back up, but she didn't bother to readjust her attire. Her nipple was still exposed.

"Yup, she sang quite well. What do you think, Anna?" I turned to my sister, openly staring at her thighs.

"She's good. She could sing and dance. And I like her skirt. I think I might get one for myself," said Anna.

Knowing I was still staring at her legs, she slowly lowered one leg down from the armrest to the floor. Then, she gradually spread her legs, revealing her bald privates to me.

My cock became even more erect, if that was possible.

"Quiet now. The next performance is about to start." Mom glanced over to the both of us for a brief moment. She did not mention anything about her daughter's obscene posture.

While Mom's attention was focused on the TV, Anna adjusted herself on the chair. She pulled her nightie up to her hips. Then she spread her legs much wider. She placed her hand on her vulva. She spread her fingers, her labia appeared at the space between her index and middle finger. She then began to caress her outer lips up and down.

Anna was putting on a show for me. And I couldn't stop staring.

The only thing breaking my concentration was Mom caressing my thighs. She was still focused on the performance on TV. Her naked thigh was pressed up against mine. Her hard erect nipple was inches away from my lips. I was so tempted to kiss it.

The next performance was a brother and sister team performing salsa dance. Due to the sexy nature of salsa, the couple dressed the part. The brother wore a tight shirt which clung to his muscular body like a second layer of skin. His tight pants clearly outlined his massive manhood. Even his crown head was visible.

The sister chose a tiny dress which covered less than half of her ass when she stood still. When she danced, everyone saw she wore a miniscule thong, which was almost completely wedged into her pussy, perfectly framed by her bald lips which were unable to be concealed by her tiny underwear.

Mom was definitely aroused by the performance. Apart from caressing my thigh, she had begun groping it. I could even hear faint moans coming from her. My phallus was rock hard.

During the dance, the brother lifted his sister above his head. With her legs spread horizontally, he lowered her down a little, her crotch directly on his upturned face, which acted as additional support for his sister. His face covered the visible tiny material of her thong.

The sister posed in an erotic arch, her head tilted backwards, her expression a mixture of joy and ecstasy. Her hands cupped her brother's face in an embrace, caressing him lightly. The posture gave the illusion the sister was not wearing any underwear, and her pussy was inside her brother's mouth. The movements of her brother's jaw suggested he was eating her pussy live on stage.

Later, another dance move involved the sister pressing her ass onto her brother's crotch, and grind into it. The brother thrusted his hips back into his sister, matching the rhythm of her gyrations. The brother had his mouth wide opened; his expression was similar to as if he was moaning loudly.

When they separated, his erection grew longer and harder. It was trying to push through the confines of his tight pants. The mushroom head of his erection was very obvious, and so was the vines on his shaft.

A few dance-moves later, the loving couple ended the dance with the brother standing with his arms raised above his head. The sister was on the floor between his legs, posing in a horizontal split. Her hands pressed onto his body, one on his abs, another on his ass, squeezing it in a sexual manner.

Her face was less than an inch away from her brother's throbbing phallus. Her lips formed an "O" shape, as if she was about to wrap her lips around her brother's cock and suck it. Her eyes were focused on her brother's eyes, her expression full of pure carnal lust.

It was a standing ovation. The audience loved the performance. The siblings slowly got up to face the judges. But just before the camera switched views, there was a very quick close-up view of the sister. Just before she got up, she seemed to have wrapped her lips around her brother's cock head and sucked a few inches into her mouth before lifting her head. And just as her lips parted from the shaft, she extended her tongue and licked the tip. It happened so fast in just within a few frames, viewers would think they were imagining the scene, but the interaction had successfully infused into their minds: it was normal for siblings of opposite sex to interact sexually.

When the sibling couple were being interviewed by the judges, there was a very visible mark at the brother's pants, between his legs. It was bright red, in the shape of a pair of lips. It was the exact location where his sister sucked his cock on stage.

The three of us clapped as well. When the applause ended, I casually placed my hand on my Mom's thigh, close to her knee, and waited for her reaction. I kept still, afraid of the outcome.

Mom didn't react. All she did was glance downwards to stare at my erection. By now, it had pushed my loose shorts upwards. The base of my dick and an inch of my veiny shaft was exposed. She continued to caress my thigh. But if anything, she seemed to travel higher up my thigh with each caress, almost touching my crotch. Her touches felt more....... lustful and erotic.

******************************************************************************

The ACT show switched to commercials. This time it aired the ad for new medicine to treat mild headache and flu. This version had a few additional modifications compared to the previous version (elaborated in Chapter 01).

When the female principal hugged the student and pushed her nipple into his mouth, she reached down with her hand to caress his cock through his pants.

The camera zoomed further backwards. When the student reached behind his principal, everyone could see his hands hiking up her short skirt, and began groping her ass, squeezing it for his comfort.

In the medical room, when the half-naked principal leaned down to kiss her student on his lips, it involved lots of tongue. She reached into the blanket to stroke her student's visible hardon. She continued stroking until after the student was satisfied with sucking her naked tits.

The principal stood up. She reached into her skirt, pulled down her thong, and placed it on the student's face. The student grabbed it with his hand, pressed the material into his nose, and began sniffing it, inhaling large breaths. His free hand reached into the blanket, and began stroking himself while sniffing the freshly worn panties of his hot principal.

The principal watched with admiration and love, as she slowly departed the room. Huge words appeared as usual, marketing the product.

******************************************************************************

"I like the siblings dancing couple the best so far," said Anna during the flu medicine commercial.

"I agree," Mom replied.

"If they keep up their performance, they will be in the finals, maybe even be the winner. Their dance was filled with so much raw emotions. They must be intimately close off-screen."

"Yeah I think they are, because they have to practice a lot to be able to perform such a routine."

Mom was still caressing my thigh, but she had begun squeezing it from time to time. It wasn't a painful squeeze, but more like an erotic lustful squeeze. As she travelled up and down my thigh, her fingers had begun "accidentally caressing" my testicles. I glanced downwards, and saw my precum had formed a wet spot on my shorts, directly at the tip of my mushroom head. Mom definitely saw it. She had glanced down multiple times during the show. She didn't react to it. In fact, I think she focused her touching more on my mid and upper-thigh.

I turned to my sister. By now, both her legs were on the floor. She had spread them as wide as she could, almost horizontally, aiming her pussy directly at me. Her hand was still playing with her labia, sometimes reaching up to touch her clit. It was something out of an erotic photoshoot pose.

******************************************************************************

The ACT show continued with a few more performances before the winner was announced. It was the siblings Latin dance team.

With the end of the show, it was movies time.

******************************************************************************

It had become a recent habit of our family to pick a movie to watch after ACT (Amazing Christian Talents) ended. And as you might have guessed, I had modified the movies, as well as the software algorithms, so my modified movies would always show up on the Recommended tab in the home page, front and center.

The movies I modified were mostly R-rated, the plots revolving around families somehow forced to interact with each other in sexually intimate situations. Anna always demanded she'd be one to decide what films to watch, so I tweaked my edits to present the movies as something college girls would watch during late nights.

And since the movies were rated R, there were gratuitous amounts of nudity and sex. It was part of my ongoing effort to influence my Mom and Anna, to make them think it was normal to have nudity at home and to feel comfortable to flaunt their sexuality in my presence.

One of the scenes I edited involved a sister who caught her brother masturbating in his room when she opened his door and barged in without knocking. Not knowing how to react, she screamed and ran to her mother. After the mother calmed her down, the mother politely explained there's nothing wrong with men masturbating.

The mother further revealed she knew her daughter masturbates in her room, but she never said anything, because it was normal for both men and women to explore the sexual desires of their own bodies at this age.

The camera switched scenes. The Mom softly knocked a few times on her son's door, before slowly opening it. The son was lying on his bed. He had put on a pair of shorts, but his erection was still visible, forming a tent. The Mom explained to her son she and his sister had a long discussion and she finally understood the nature of masturbation for men.

The sister stepped forward and apologized to her brother. The brother accepted the apology, and both Mom and the sister retreated from his room.

Even before both women had completely left his room, the brother had whipped out his cock and resume jerking off again. The mother saw her son stroking his hard shaft. She smiled in an understanding manner before softly closing the door.

Another scene featured the same brother and sister suddenly barging into their Mom's bedroom. They were arguing over bathroom usage. Apparently, the sister took too long in the bathroom, and the brother was unhappy about it.

The Mom was actually naked. She was in the midst of choosing her clothes. First, she asked her children to be considerate to each other. Then, she asked her daughter to go continue and finish up in the toilet. After the daughter left the room, the Mom asked her son for his opinion on what dress should she wear. She held up two dresses, one on each hand.

Her son picked the red one, which was more revealing and much shorter. Next, she asked him to decide her underwear. He picked the pair which was skimpier, a lace bra and a thong.

Thanking her son, the Mom wore the underwear and put on the dress, not at all bothered by her son watching her intently while she put on her attire in front of him.

The dress ended just below her ass. Next, she bent over to pick her high heels. She bent at her waist with her legs straight, so her son got a full view of her dress hiking up, revealing her ass to him. She turned around and asked him to help her put on her heels. He agreed. By now, his erection was very obvious, pointing forward through his boxers.

The Mom sat on her vanity chair. The son knelt down in front of her. She lifted her right foot and placed it on the top of her son's naked thigh. She took the opportunity to lightly glide along his thigh front and back a few times. To stabilize herself, she shifted her left foot wider.

Her movements inadvertently resulted in revealing her almost naked pussy to her son, covered only by her tiny thong.