Modified Adverts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her son helped her with both heels, her stance notably shifted much wider when she switched from her right foot to her left.

Everything happened at the edge of the frame, but throughout the entire process, viewers could see her son's eyes were laser-focused on her shaved labia. The Mom knew. All she did was smile and giggle while she watched her son's admiring gaze at her private parts. She even moved to sit on the edge of the chair, to give her son a better view.

I edited the above scenes for both my Mom and sister because of a few reasons:

One, I wanted them to think wearing skimpy attires or even full nudity is very normal at home, even if there were men in the house.

Two, it was normal to masturbate at home, or let other family members watch when you masturbate.

Three, it was normal for sons to see their Moms in various state of undress. It was a form of family bonding, to rekindle their maternal intimacy.

******************************************************************************

"Anna picked another R-rated movie tonight," Mom told me.

"It's not only R-rated, it's the uncut version," Anna added.

"What's it about?" I asked.

"A mother, her son and daughter had some trouble with their neighbor, a senile hot-tempered old man."

"Sounds good. Let's watch." I replied.

What I didn't tell them was I had intentionally modified the software algorithm in the TV, so this movie would appear in the Recommended tab. I also didn't tell them I had modified the contents of the film.

The movie began with the brother and sister coming to visit the mother during the weekend. While the three of them were chatting in the house, one of the mother's neighbors, a senile, hot-tempered old man who lived at the opposite side of the road, decided to come and harass the mother yet again.

This wasn't the first time the old man came over. He walked around her house, brandishing his golf club menacingly. He banged the front door repeatedly. Both the mother and daughter were scared. They huddled together in the kitchen. The son went out to confront the old man. After a brief shouting match, the old man realized he could not win, so he begrudgingly retreated. But when he left, he took the siblings' motorbike back to his house, confiscating it. The family decided to let the old man calm down before approaching him to get their bike back.

The mother thanked her son for helping to chase away the old man. She asked both of them to stay for dinner, because she was afraid to spend the night all alone after the incident. The two of them agreed, since it was the weekend and they had nothing planned.

The three of them prepared dinner together. The siblings didn't bring any clothes to change. The mother borrowed her daughter some of her clothes. She didn't have any male clothes, so she borrowed him her satin robe. The man wore the robe with his boxers underneath. The daughter changed into a sheer nightshirt with lace thong. The mother wore a sheer nightie with a tiny g-string panties.

After dinner, the three of them watched tv together. The man sat at the center, with both ladies cuddling him on each side. Not long after, the mother began making out with her son, to thank him for protecting her from the neighbor earlier that day. The daughter joined in, turning it into a hot three-way kiss.

The mother went down between his legs and pulled down his boxers. His cock stood erect. She began sucking it, eliciting moans from him. The sister continued making out with him. She took his hands and placed them on her tits, encouraging him to explore her body.

Not long after, the mother suggested they continue their evening in her bedroom.

The three of them continued comforting each other in the mother's bedroom. There were flashes of scenes as the three engaged in various sexual positions. As each scene progressed, the moans from the three of them gradually become louder and louder.

As they approached their climax, the scenes were a mixture of raw penetrations in different sexual positions. There were scenes of the son pounding his hot mother, him pounding his own sister, face-fucking each woman, and even anal. Strap-ons were also involved in some double-penetration scenes.

When the three of them orgasmed together, the scenes continued to feature different cuts, meaning the three of them orgasmed multiple times that night, while their different holes were being penetrated.

In the morning, the mother woke up first. Everyone twisted and turned during the night, including herself. She was now facing the edge of the bed. Her son was spooning her. His hands cupped her naked breasts. Half of his manhood - which was still rock hard - was inside her soaking wet pussy.

She rose up a little and looked around. Her daughter was spooning the man on the other side of the bed. Her naked tits were pressed onto his back. One of her hands was at the base of his cock, cuddling his testicles. Careful not to awaken both her children, the mother quietly went down to make breakfast.

Halfway through, the mother heard loud moans coming from the bedroom, together with the repetitive obscene sound of skin-on-skin contact. Her kids should be fooling around with each other. She giggled in delight, knowing her kids were physically intimate with each other.

Sometime later, the siblings finally came down to the kitchen. The son hugged his mother from behind. She turned her head and they kissed on the lips. He pressed his manhood into her soft ass, enjoying the wonderful soft skin. The daughter helped set the table and serve breakfast.

The man sat on the chair, both ladies sat on each of his thigh. They fed him while he explored their naked bodies with his hands.

After breakfast, the three continued having sex on the couch until they decided it was time to visit the old man to take back their bike. The old man had indeed calmed down, but he still had his bad mouth. At least he finally agreed to let the siblings take their bike.

Before leaving, the mother packed lunches for both of them. She ate her daughter's pussy to multiple orgasms, and she sucked her son's cock until she emptied his balls.

The mother bid them farewell, and asked them to come visit again soon. While asking, she stroked her son's cock through his pants, and gave him a wet tongue-kiss, enticing him to come over more often.

The end credits rolled. To Mom and Anna (and others who watched the modified film), what we just watched was simply a normal, family-friendly movie which everyone could watch together.

The three of us stood up and stretched. Both women stared at my throbbing phallus, but no one said anything.

"I'm going to bed. Care to give me a goodnight kiss, Jason?" Anna asked.

Without waiting for my answer, Anna approached me. She pressed her almost-nude body onto me, stood on her toes, wrapped her arms around my neck, and pulled me down for a kiss.

When she pressed herself against me, my hard prick just so happened to push into her pussy lips, but being stopped by only a thin layer of her sheer nightie and my loose shorts. As Anna pushed herself harder against me, my dick angled upwards, pushed against her clit, which was hard erect. Then it continued pushing upwards, as it stood hard erect, being pressed tightly between both our stomachs.

Up top, Anna's soft breasts and hard nipples pressed against my chest. Even through her nightie, I could feel her heat radiating from her skin.

Her actions were so sudden, I didn't know how to respond. Unable to control myself, I moaned deeply at the pleasures which I instantly felt. Anna moaned in return. She gyrated her hips, most probably to tease my hard shaft, which was constantly leaking precum. That elicited more deep moans from me.

I wrapped my hands around her hips, intending to pull her closer into me. Sensing my eagerness, Anna pulled back slowly. She was breathing heavily, but smiling mischievously.

My sister was cockteasing me yet again.

"Goodnight, Jason," Anna whispered seductively. Then she turned to her Mom. "Goodnight, Mom!"

"Goo..... goodnight, honey." Mom struggled to respond, after watching the hot sexual display of both her children making out with each other.

"Umm..... care to give a goodnight kiss to your mother as well?" Mom asked.

"Oops! Of course! Sorry I forgot." Anna approached her Mom. She leaned into her. Both ladies began closing their eyes. Their lips touched, and they stayed still for a few moments, prolonging the kiss.

I watched in awe as my Mom's and Anna's naked tits were pressed against each other through two pieces of sheer nightie. The sight was erotic as hell.

"Goodnight, Mom." Anna finally released herself from the kiss and went to bed.

As she was midway climbing the stairs, she casually lifted her nightie above and over her head. She continued climbing the stairs naked. She seemed to have put some effort into swiveling her hips so her ass moved from left to right with each step. Both Mom and I stared at her body without saying a word.

After Anna closed her door, Mom turned to me and asked:

"Jason, can I talk to you for a moment? The subject is a little sensitive, so I prefer to discuss it without Anna." Mom asked.

"Sure, Mom. What's it about?"

"It's about umm....... your umm........ bush." Mom struggled a little.

"My bush?"

"Yes. Well, you see....... We, umm............ down there......... sigh...... okay, let me put it this way." Mom took a deep breath before continuing.

"I think you are very much aware Anna and I both shave our umm....... private parts clean?" Mom sounded more comfortable now.

"Umm..... yeah, I've......... yeah I know." I didn't know how to answer the question without sounding like a rude asshole.

"In fact, I've even taught her how to do Brazilian waxing at home." Mom added.

"Can I see?" I asked softly.

"Of course." Mom held out her arms to her side. I slowly approached her. She smiled gracefully.

"Go ahead. Lift up my nightie and have a look." She whispered.

I bent a little so my hands could reach the hemline of her nightie. Then I slowly lifted it upwards, watching it intently as the hemline slowly rose until it accumulated above her hips.

Next I had to crouch down. I held on to her hips for support, at the same time preventing her nightie from falling down and blocking my view.

To help me have a better view, Mom spread her legs a little. The view was so much better.

Mom's shaved pussy was soaked. There was a very strong aromatic odour emanating from her entrance. It was intoxicating. Her pink inner lips were coated in her juices, evident by the light reflecting off the surface.

I could hear Mom breathing heavily. More liquid began flowing out from her inner lips. They formed a crystal-clear bead and slowly dripped onto the floor.

Just above her lips, her clit began peeking out from her clit hood. It was also coated in her thick liquid.

She continued breathing heavily. Another drop of her liquid dripped onto the floor. The odour of her sweet aroma became thicker in the air. I think she was very aroused.

My cock was throbbing constantly.

I looked up. She was looking down on me.

"You're shaved clean down here, Mom. Do you want me to shave as well?" I was still holding her nightie up at her hips.

"Well.... I mean..... uhh....... It's good to be clean down umm..... down there. I mean...... umm.... It signifies purity before our Lord." Mom was struggling to remain calm in her state of arousal. But she still managed to give a religious explanation about shaving clean.

"I understand, Mom. Thanks for the explanation." I rose up, and reluctantly released my hands from her hips, letting her nightie fall back down.

Mom walked to the stairs, seemingly decided to retreat into her room for the night.

"Well? Are you coming?"

I turned around.

Mom had climbed the first few steps. She was looking me. Smiling. Waiting.

This was the norm for us both recently. Every night, Mom would wait for me by the stairs. Once I'm behind her, she would lift up her nightie so I could admire her ass while we went up the stairs.

Evidently, in spite of all the overwhelming discoveries tonight, Mom was still willing to offer her ass for my visual treat. Who was I to deny her?

"Sorry, Mom. I zoned out a little. Coming!"

I quickly ran to the stairs.

Mom always climbed the first few steps while waiting for me, because she wanted her ass to be at the same height as my face. That way, I could admire her derriere comfortably.

With me in position, Mom slowly lifted up her nightie, offering her naked ass to me yet again. Then she thrusted her hips backwards, pushing her ass much closer to my face.

Her bubbly ass was merely a few inches away from my eyes. I wonder if she could feel my breath at such a close distance.

At that distance, I could see parts of her naked pussy lips framed between her thighs and ass. And right between her cheeks, I caught peeks of her cute little asshole.

I couldn't help but moaned in delight.

Mom turned around. She saw my gaze focusing intently on her cheeks. Satisfied, she began climbing the stairs.

Tonight, Mom did something different.

She climbed much slower, and swung her hips more deliberately. With every step she took, she swung her ass as much as she could, paused for a few seconds, before slowly raising her foot and repeating the process again.

She paused because she wanted me to enjoy the view just a little longer.

My head followed her cheeks as they swung left and right. I moaned uncontrollably.

I heard Mom giggled in delight.

I continued enjoying my visual treat. By now, lust had taken over my mind. I leaned forward, placing my face as close as possible to Mom's ass without touching her. When her ass moved, I followed. My entire upper body followed her motion.

Unknowingly, we had ascended to the top. I let out a disappointing groan. I was approaching the end of the show.

Mom climbed to the hallway upstairs, but tonight, she decided to do something extra.

Standing on the wide hallway, but with her ass still facing me, she spread her legs wide. Then, she slowly bent over.

I was a few steps behind her. When she bent over, her ass was thrusted into my face. With her legs spread wide, I now had a clear unobstructed view of both her naked pussy and cute little asshole.

Mom bent over until her upper body was almost parallel to the floor, while her knees remained straight.

She pulled her nightie up to her hips to offer me an unobstructed view. Then she placed her hands on her knees for additional support.

I moaned.

I didn't know how to respond. All I could do was to continue staring at the magnificent sight in front of my eyes.

My breathing was heavy and ragged. My cock was throbbing, precum leaking constantly. I was pretty sure I moaned many times. The only thing on my mind was my Mom's soaked pussy and asshole in front of me.

******************************************************************************

I didn't know how much time had passed. Was it five minutes? Fifteen minutes? An hour? I have no idea.

I continued admiring my Mom's treasures between her legs until slowly, Mom begun to rise up.

The show had ended.

She stood aside to unblock my passage.

Reluctantly, I climbed the last few steps and entered my room. But I still stuck my head out the doorframe to capture the few final moments of my Mom's magnificent ass as she slowly sauntered to her room the end of the hallway.

Mom turned around just to make sure I was still staring at her ass. Looking at me, she smiled teasingly. She continued to slowly yet seductively walked to her room. She was still holding her nightie up at her hips.

Arriving at her room, Mom stopped just before the door. Turning around to look at me one last time, she slowly lifted the nightie up above her head.

She was practically naked in front of her son.

I moaned, voicing out both my arousal and my sexual frustration.

My cock throbbed uncontrollably. Mom definitely saw the effect she had on my phallus.

Satisfied with her show that night, she gave me a seductive smile.

"Goodnight, Jason." Mom whispered teasingly. Then she slowly entering her room and closed her door.

I closed my door. Unable to control myself, I whipped out my throbbing shaft and immediately began stroking it to orgasm.

Not satisfied, I kept stroking it to another orgasm.

Then another.

And another.

I orgasmed so many times until I saw stars and almost passed out.

******************************************************************************

After my epic multi-orgasm relieved me of all my sexual frustrations, I laid in my bed to catch my breath.

After my breathing returned to normal, I continued to work on modifying media content.

This time, I was working on an ad for cake mixture solution. Perfect for women who were too busy to spend time on baking.

It began at a swimming pool in the backyard. A well-built young man was swimming laps, wearing only a tight speedo.

Two middle-aged women sat at the poolside chairs. They wore miniscule slingshot bikinis in different colours. One was bright pink, the other was neon green. Both the women's bodies and bikinis were wet, implying they were in the pool not long ago. The soaked thin material revealed two pairs of areolas and nipples. The bikini material was only wide enough to partially cover the women's areolas. The entirety of their boobs, as well as portions of their areolas were bare. Their nipples were hard and aroused.

The tiny sling bikinis extended down to cover both women's private parts, albeit barely. It was obvious both women were shaved clean. And even though they were covered, the shape of their pink lips could be seen through the thin soaked material.

Both women were staring intently at the man in the pool.

"Your son is turning into quite the alpha male. I'm so jealous of you. It must be so much fun having him around the house," said the lady in bright pink bikini, giggling at the end.

"He is. No doubt joining the swim team has paid off handsomely. And yes, having him prancing around my house half naked didn't hurt. I might've tempted him." Both women giggled together.

"Cake is done!" a young lady stepped out from the house. Wearing baking gloves, she held a baking tray with a butter cake on it. She had an athletic body, and she was wearing a tiny micro bikini with a tiny apron tied to her waist, and a pair of high heels. The apron was so short it was unable to cover up the sight of her tiny micro thong being wedged deep into her shaved labia.

The young lady brought the cake to the poolside table which both women were sitting at.

"Thanks, sweetie." Said the woman in the neon green bikini. She took a bite and resumed staring at the man.

At that time, the young man had just completed his laps, and was climbing out from the pool. Water flowed down his athletic body. His tiny speedo stuck to his hips. It stretched around his rather large manhood, clearly outlining its shape. Even his crown head could be seen clearly.

The three ladies were staring at his crotch intently as he slowly rose from the pool and walked to his belongings. He began wiping with his towel. The video slowed down, showing close detailed shots of his groin. His manhood throbbed, and seemed to grew a little larger. The camera cut back to the women, who were still staring lecherously. Both older women, whom each took a bite of the cake earlier, were now licking their forks with their tongues in sexually suggestive motions. The young lady had her index finger in her mouth, sucking it seductively.

Once he was dried, he walked to the table and took a piece of cake.

"This taste good, Sis. You made this?" The man asked.

"Yup. I just use Cherry Pop Instant Cake Mix. It saves me a lot of time, so we can spend more time together and ...... you know...... have fun."