Modified Adverts Ch. 03

Story Info
Jason had some progress in college and at home.
10.6k words
4.65
12.1k
16

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jason_T
Jason_T
139 Followers

With the approval from Principal Anderson, I had begun hanging posters all over campus. What everyone didn't notice was I had been secretly tweaking the posters, replacing them regularly with updated versions. The women in the posters gradually began to show more and more skin with each subsequent update.

One set of posters featured students and lecturers walking and communicating in college. The aim was to demonstrate when fashion rules were more relaxed, they resulted in far fewer social problems, because it gave women the freedom to express themselves.

At the front of the posters were a few female students walking. I had slowly shortened the length of their skirts, showing more leg. The tops they wore had become slightly transparent, the colour and design of their bras slightly showing. So did their nipples.

At the background of the posters were a few groups of people. A few female lecturers were walking along a pathway. The skirts worn by the lecturers had been gradually shortened over multiple updates, and by now, they were all wearing micro skirts, the entire length of their smooth legs was all laid bare all the way up to their upper thighs. Their tops plunged deep, buttons undone, revealing deep cleavages and a peek of lingerie bras. The silhouette of their hard nipples and dark areolas were visible through the slightly transparent tops, implying they wore either half-cup bras or shelf bras. All the lecturers wore sexy four-inch-high heels.

On the wall next to the lecturers was a full-length mirror. It reflected the rear view of one of the female lecturers. The hemline of her micro skirt ended just below her ass. The bottom of her ass cheeks peeked out beneath the hemline.

The purpose of the reflection was to imply it was normal for women to wear skirts which were barely long enough to cover their ass, so they could flaunt their long, sexy smooth legs and thighs. It was a new movement to celebrate the feminine form, to rebel against sexist oppression.

Behind the women lecturers were a few male students walking the same direction as them. Some were talking to each other; some were staring at the lecturers' legs and asses. This was to convince everyone women should feel comfortable revealing their feminine body, and also feel comfortable being gazed at by men. They were simply admiring their proud feminine form. It was normal for men to be attracted to women's physical bodies.

The posters included partial view of the campus building. Looking into the building, there was an ongoing class. The lights were dim, but when scrutinized, it showed a female lecturer teaching a class full of students while being totally nude. In another window, there was an ongoing art class. A male model was posing nude for female students to draw. He had a muscular body, and a fairly large penis, which was hard erect.

I would continue to discreetly swap out the posters with versions which were even more revealing. Women's skirts would continue to get even shorter, tops become more revealing, blouses have more buttons undone, materials became more sheer, areolas and nipples become more obvious. The lights in the room where the nude lecturer was teaching would gradually become brighter.

Future updates would include further modification to the groups of female lecturers walking in the background, where one of the lecturers would turn her head towards the male students behind them. One of her hands would lift up the skirt of her colleague, revealing her entire naked ass to the students. Another update would have the student pulling up the lecturer's skirt themselves, the lecturer would turn around and smile at them in a friendly manner, showing the interaction (student pulling up lecturers' skirts) was a common occurrence in campus, there is nothing wrong with it. They were simply curious with the feminine form, and wanted to admire it up close.

Another update would feature a female lecturer leaning against a wall in the background, a male student reaching into her blouse to explore her breasts. Both her hands would be wrapped around the student's hips, pulling him closer, her expression filled with joyful lust, seemingly allowing the student to continue his educational exploration.

Later I would include a female student between the loving couple. The male student, while one hand exploring the student's boobs, his other hand would be reaching into her skirt to explore her female private parts. The female lecturer would be standing behind the female student, leaning against the wall. One of her hands pulled open the student's unbuttoned blouse, offering her breasts and bra to the man, sort of approving the interaction, even encouraging it. Her other hand would reach downwards between the man's legs. His body blocked most of the action, but it was implied the lecturer was groping the student's hard cock through his pants. The female student's expression was full of lust and pleasure.

The class with the nude-teaching female lecturer would eventually be updated with floor to ceiling glass. The female students would be seen wearing even more revealing attire in class. The lecturer was leading the movement of celebrating the feminine form, and the students followed in her example.

Instead of standing in front of the class, the nude female lecturer was seen walking amongst the students. Everyone's heads were turned towards her direction, paying close attention to what she was teaching. Although when carefully examined, the students' eyes were focused on the lecturer's exposed body parts.

For a few male students who were sitting the closest to the lecturer, they leaned forward to admire her shaved vagina barely inches away from their face. From behind, male students turned around and leaned forward to admire her naked ass as close as possible. The lecturer was not perturbed. She continued to teach as if nothing happened.

In further updates, the students would reach forward towards the lecturer. The actions would be blocked by bodies, but it would imply the students were touching the naked female lecturer, to explore her soft smooth skin.

By now, all the female students wore revealing blouses, short micro skirts, and high stiletto heels. Most of the skirts were so short, the girls sat with their asses touching the chairs. Many of them wore tiny thongs or g-strings.

This scene intended to convey a few things all at once. It was normal for female lecturers to do Nude Teachings in class full of students. During Nude Teachings, it was normal for male students to lean forward to admire their lecturer's proud feminine form. They were males. It was encoded in their DNA to be naturally attracted to the physical shape of the opposite sex. It was normal for students to touch the nude lecturers as a form of admiration.

The nude art class would eventually have the male and the female lecturer posing nude together. The lecturer would be naked except for a pair of six-inch stiletto heels. She would be kneeling, her head at the same height as her student's crotch. One of her hands would grab his diamond hard shaft, aiming it upwards. She extended her tongue, placing it flat on the throbbing pillar, in the midst of licking it from bottom to top. Her other hand would be between her legs, pleasuring her own lips.

In another version, the male student would be sitting on a chair fully naked. The female lecturer, still naked except for her fuck-me-stilettos, would be straddling him on his crotch, facing him. Half of the student's cock was inside the lecturer's shaved pussy. The student used both his hands to spread the lecturer's ass cheeks wide, so the female art students would be able to see and draw all their private parts in detail: his hard throbbing shaft, the lecturer's pussy being spread & being invaded, and her cute little backdoor entrance. Up above, the lecturer and the student were in the midst of a tongue-dueling kiss.

The next version would feature the nude female lecturer bent over a table. The naked male student would be furiously pounding her from behind. Another female lecturer, stark naked except for a pair of six-inch fuck-me-stilettos, would be standing next to the male student. The two of them were making out while the student continued his furious pace on the tight pussy in front of him. One of his hands explored the standing lecturer's ass. If anyone looked carefully, they would notice the student had one finger pushed into the lecturer's asshole, up to his second knuckle.

The posters would eventually end up very much different from the first original version. By then, everyone in campus, including lecturers would think the modified posters actually portrayed how people normally dress and behave in college.

******************************************************************************

My heavily modified magazines had begun showing articles about a new teaching method called "hands-on-teaching". One of the articles featured a lecturer who taught biology. She was teaching a lesson about human anatomy. According to the article, she was very popular for being very creative, turning boring lessons into cheerful interactive experience, encouraging students to learn. She was in her early thirties, with a curvy body. One of her creative ideas was to wear her leotard during lessons. The leotard was flesh colored. It molded onto her voluptuous body, highlighting all her curves. The leotard was cut very high, well above her hips. The neckline plunged down to just above her bellybutton. More than half her boobs were revealed. Her nipples were clearly outlined. The material of the leotard was semi-transparent.

The lecturer hand drawn the human's internal organs onto her leotard. She drew the lungs, heart, intestines, liver, kidney, stomach, uterus, ovaries, cervix, and a very detailed drawing of the women private parts. The birth canal, which was also drawn in detail, lead right down the leotard until they arrived at a very obvious camel toe. The gusset of the leotard was just wide enough to feature the camel toe. The lecturer's shaved labia protruded out from both sides of the narrow strip of cloth.

One of the photos in the articled showed the lecturer standing in the middle of her class. She was pointing to some parts of the anatomy on her leotard, with students reaching out to touch the spot she was pointing. Viewers can't see the organ she was pointing at because the camera angle was aiming from her back. The rear view showed her leotard rapidly narrowed down into a thong, before continuing down her ass. The photo showed only a peek of the top of both her ass cheeks, with the thong wedged deep in between them. The few students behind her turned around to look at her, although their heads suggested they were looking at her naked ass. One student raised his hand, about to ask for the lecturer's attention. His hand was below the frame. The angle made it seemed he was grabbing the lecturer's ass below the frame.

In an interview, the lecturer said she intended to replace her leotard with body paint in the near future. She wanted to encourage her students to engage in active learning, rather than just sit down and listen to boring lectures. By the end of the semester, she planned to have her students accurately paint all the organs in the correct locations on her naked body.

She then elaborated on her future plans. One of the ideas she had was to blindfold the students, let them explore her body with their hands. By blocking their sight, their other senses would be heightened. Exploring her body by touch would be a new experience for the students, and a very memorable one.

The lecturer explained since it's a new experience, she would hold their hands and guide them as they travelled up and down her body. She would slowly explain the body parts as the hands came in contact with them.

"I get very excited when I get to interact with my students intimately. Hands-on-Teaching is certainly producing the results I wanted. I could feel my students' desire to learn when their hands explored my body *giggle*. They had lots of fun touching me. I definitely enjoyed the experience," said the lecturer.

Another article discussed the new social trend of promoting the feminine form. The featured person was a female college principal. She had abandoned the traditional "women power suit" for something new, trendy, and more feminine. Her blouse had a few buttons undone, the neckline plunged deep, baring her cleavage and her bra. The material of her blouse was thin enough to vaguely show the shape of her dark areolas as well as her hard nipples. Her long sexy legs were bare all the way up until above her thighs, where they met the hemline of her short skirt. She wore a pair of six-inch heels. Her confidence was evidently portrayed through her entire ensemble.

The principal spoke about the current education system, which she deemed out of touch with modern society.

"We must begin tearing down all the restrictions society imposed on us since before we were even born. We must open up to our students, let them know our society in its full naked glory. We are the perfect place for them to experiment, to boldly explore, before they graduate and venture out into the real world."

"That is why I adopted this new fashion style. I intend to tackle the issue of sexuality head-on. Sex and sexuality had been a taboo topic for far too long. I believe a constant open discussion would benefit the young adults greatly."

"The results speak for themselves. Ever since I started dressing like this, disciplinary problems had been on a steady decline. Students were reported to be more interested in studying, pay more attention in class. There was much less class skipping."

"Women students need to learn to be aware of their own sexuality, how to harness it. They should be allowed to express themselves sexually without any repercussion. The feminine form is sexual by nature. To deny it is simply going against evolution itself. We will guide the students on how to express their physical bodies in a manner which benefits society, and to get used to the attention they receive. It's normal for men to be attracted to women flaunting their own bodies. I experience it all the time. It's a different form of praise and support."

"On the other hand, male students need to learn how to control their sexual desires, how to express their feelings but still maintain respect at the same time. Men are born to be attracted to the sexuality of the opposite sex. It's encoded in their DNA. Rather than deny them outright, we will teach them how to properly convey their feelings. Expressing one's sexual desires is far more appropriate compared to repressing it. These young men are in a very sensitive transition stage, where they cross the bridge into adulthood. We will help guide them to the correct path."

"The women in campus, including the lecturers, staff and students had also followed in my footsteps. Many of them adopted my fashion choice."

There were a few photos taken in the campus, supporting the principal's comments. Female lecturers were seen in revealing suits, short skirts, short dresses. Female students mostly wore revealing casual outfits as well. All of them wore high heels.

Within the articles were various ads which focused on freedom of expression, the new feminine form movement and the positive effects of flaunting female curves.

One of the ads was a naked woman posing confidently, her legs spread wide, her hands above her head. Strategically covering her private parts was a QR code. When scanned, users would be directed to a website with a video.

The video began with a voluptuous woman lecturer in her mid-thirties with long silky flowing hair. She was in a nightclub, dancing seductively against a handsome male student. Above the club's ceiling hung a huge banner with the words "College Social Night".

The lecturer wore a little black dress and black high heels. Her dress was so short a hint of her ass cheek peeked out from the bottom constantly. The top of the dress sat very low on her chest, revealing her deep cleavage, and just enough to cover her hard nipples, which could be seen through the dress.

The lecturer moved her body with the loud rhythmic music. She turned around, pressed her ass onto her student's crotch, and began grinding. The student responded by holding her hips, pulling her closer to him. He grinded back, matching the moves of his lecturer, increasing the pleasure he felt. The man rested his head on her shoulders, taking a sniff at her smooth hair.

The lecturer raised both her hands behind and held on to the student's neck, keeping him close to her, as she continued pleasuring him with her ass. The student grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled upwards, revealing her entire naked ass, covered in a tiny thong. He wanted less clothing material obstructing her ass grinding his cock. The lecturer responded by reaching down and unzipped his pants. She reached inside, groped a few moments, and managed to pull his hard erection out from the zip hole, albeit still covered in his underwear. The student pulled the lecturer back onto him, her naked ass stimulating his hard erection, now separated by only a layer of underwear. The student began thrusting back and forth, pounding his erection into her ass. He reached up and groped her tits through her dress. The lecturer's expression was full of blissful lust.

The camera zoomed out, and presented more details of the club. True to the banner (College Social Night), the club was full of college students, lecturers, and college admin staff. Cheerleaders in their short-skirt uniforms were dancing with male coaches. Female lecturers were dancing with male students, male lecturers dancing with female students. All the women wore revealing attire and high heels. All the couples were dancing in suggestive moves, their bodies pressed onto each other.

At one corner, some couples could be seen making out at the edge of the dancefloor. The lights were very dim, but the silhouette provided enough details for the viewers to let their imaginations run wild. Their hands were exploring each other's bodies. A few of the men were leaning against the wall. Their women companions were kneeling between their legs. Even through their silhouette, their heads could be seen moving in a familiar back-and-forth motion. Some of the men moved their hips, matching the women's movements. Some placed their hands on their women's head, guiding their pace.

Some of the men knelt between the women's legs, with the women leaning on the wall instead. The motion of their heads suggested the men were eating or licking something very delicious between the women's legs.

At the edge of the frame, the doors to the VIP section opened for a split second. Viewers were offered a few short glimpses of what happened behind closed doors.

A middle-aged attractive female lecturer was naked except for a pair of heels, down on all fours on the couch. Two muscular male students were pounding her, one from her front, one from behind.

Next to them, a male lecturer was relaxing on the couch. Two cheerleaders were between his legs, their heads moving in very suggestive motions, as if they were licking a very large popsicle. They took turns sucking the phallic object. While one of them bobbed her head up and down the shaft, the other went beneath the base of the popsicle, licking and sucking some candy which looked like a pair of large cherries.

Next to the male lecturer, a male student was lying down on the long couch. A female lecturer, fully naked, was straddling him, furiously thrusting her hips up and down his crotch. Another female lecturer, also naked, sat on the student's face. His jaw was constantly opening and closing, eating something very delicious. He held onto her naked ass to hold her steady. Her face implied she was enjoying what the student was doing between her legs.

Jason_T
Jason_T
139 Followers