Modified Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack I need you to take care of yourself now, but I don't want you to think that I'm not helping, so would it be okay if I got undressed and uh...entertained myself? A lady shouldn't use words like masturbate, but right now I need to take care of my own needs too". Jack nodded, stroking his cock which felt positively huge in his hands now.

Scarlett firstly unzipped the pencil skirt she was wearing, and let it slide to the ground. She stepped out of the skirt, with only a pair a thigh high stockings, shiny black leather heels with red soles, and a delicate lacy thong. Her slightly translucent red blouse suggested a matching bra, but Scarlett gave him a turn showing off a toned, delightful body. The blouse was unbuttoned, one at a time, with Jack being acutely aware he might have to slow down or there would be no need for Scarlett's help. She slipped the blouse off her shoulders, now a vision in lingerie, stockings and heels. She unclipped her hair which cascaded down to her shoulders, and the bra was just about containing a deceptively large pair of breasts.

She sat on the chair facing him, and dragged her manicured fingers across her body, pausing at her breasts to moan ever so briefly, then slipped a hand inside her thong and started to rub herself. She was surprised at how wet she felt, but then she'd been rather turned on the whole time she'd been in the room. Jack's motions got quicker, as her hand slipped her left breast out of the bra, exposing a delicate areole and a firm pink nipple, which she flicked and teased. "Y'all gonna cum for me now?" He exploded into the sample jar, now being rather practiced at doing so without disaster, and as he did it triggered a silent orgasm for Scarlett, her body stiffening and relaxing while she furiously got the most from her pleasure.

All that could be heard for the next 30 seconds was the sound of laboured breathing. Scarlett then stood up, collected the sample jar and scribbled the obligatory notes. She calmly got redressed, while Jack cleaned himself. "That was most satisfactory sir." Jack chuckled, as it wasn't the first time that day he'd heard that or something similar. "Sleep well."

The following morning, Jack was having what was now a regular occurrence for him, a highly erotic dream coinciding with a rock hard erection. Whoever came up with the term morning wood would have been very impressed! The last few days he'd awoken to Debbie, Debbie and Laura together, Dr McKellar and also the lovely Angela. Today was all Scarlett though, and seemed to involve fucking her in a selection of outfits and situations: Scarlett the college cheerleader, Scarlett the gym bunny who could move her body into an impressive range of movement, Scarlett the hot lab assistant...

He barely woke in time to be faced with Laura, who was watching his cock twitch and shudder without any contact, when without warning he ejaculated without a jar to hold him back, and so both were entertained with his semen leaping more than 2 feet in the air, then splashing on the gown over his stomach. "Wow. I eh...wow." It took a few moments to come to her senses then Laura carefully scooped what she could into a sample jar. Jack was profusely apologising, but she quickly took care of it, noted the circumstances on the chart and handed Jack a clean gown to wear. She left, her cheeks a rosy red colour, promising to be back shortly.

Laura returned for his daily blood and urine samples, and breakfast followed thereafter. By mid morning, Jack had recovered his composure, and was ready for his daily chat with Dr McKellar. Today Scarlett would accompany her, which Jack took to be part of the trial oversight.

Scarlett had had a very torrid evening with little sleep. Having flown in from Birmingham, Alabama only the previous day, the combination of jet lag and her incredibly erotic experience the night before meant she wore out the batteries in her vibrator, which kept her amused until just about dawn, thus disproving that even brands with bunnies don't go on and on. She had a hard time understanding why she had behaved like that, but her levels of arousal were off the charts and it seemed a very natural thing to do. In fact she'd used what little self control she had to avoid jumping on the bed and fucking him. An hour in the gym had helped to clear her head, though she was already on her second latte by the time that the discussion with Jack arrived.

"So Jack, how are you feeling?" Elaine asked. "Actually pretty good, I've been pain free when I'm passing urine now for a couple of days. My other functions down there seem to be in high gear, which is not my normal experience. Was this expected? Also I'm pretty sure that my penis has grown since I started the medication, and I'm aroused by fairly routine things. Plus, my sense of smell seems to be extra sensitive." Both women scribbled notes, and then Elaine continued.

"So we're delighted with the progress on your urinary problem, that's been terrific. I told you we expected to see some changes in your penis as part of therapy to open up the blood vessels, but it would seem that's been greater than we anticipated, Your erect penis length has grown 2"since we started measuring you, and the circumference is almost doubled. Yet you seem to be experiencing no pain during or after sexual activity. Our scans have noted a growth in the size of your testes, which is understandable given the frequency and volume of your ejaculate. This will need continued monitoring, though we would like to do that on an outpatient basis."

Jack smiled, as though his stay in the facility had certainly been interesting, he was ready to go home. "As to your enhanced olfactory sense, we will need to schedule some specialised testing to do that. It's important to tell you that we've seen nothing abnormal in your brain scans, other than a higher than average electrical activity. It's consistent in the area of the brain that responds during arousal. We need to continue to watch for anything unusual there." So in Jack's head the summary was:

Peeing okay

Cock bigger (unexpected but very okay)

Enhanced sense of smell - needs watching to see if that means anything

Horny bastard

The latter would need to be managed properly, but given he had been on an extended drought in dating, perhaps it just was things normalising themselves.

Scarlett now spoke, her southern belle accent less pronounced than the previous nights performance. "Jack, we are VERY interested in properly understanding the physiological and psychological changes you've experienced. We'd like to engage you in a more detailed study back in the states, and of course make sure you're properly recompensed for the inconvenience. You'll need to have two weeks of follow up care here but if you can join us, we'd like to invite you to come to our facility in Florida for a month."

Jack looked at the form that Scarlett slid in front of him. It promised all expenses (including looking after his home in the UK), a stipend of $2,000 a DAY and a $25,000 completion bonus. Whilst flabbergasted, Jack knew what this was about - no longer was it his condition, it was that his cock had grown a lot, and he had read somewhere how much money the drug companies had made from the little blue pill.

"That's quite an offer Scarlett, but you can understand I want to be at home. My life has been on hold since I've had this condition and now I want to get back to normality"

Scarlett smiled inwardly. He might have a horse cock, but he wasn't as dumb as one. A revised offer which included a LOT more cash, guaranteed days off and staying at a villa instead of a hotel, and he was almost there.

"My condition requires close personal monitoring. I've come to trust the nursing staff here and I really don't want to have to go through getting to know new people to 'perform' in front of". So he wanted the blonde and the little brunette too, she smirked. "We will talk to them and see if they're amenable to joining you for the 4 weeks."

So after another afternoon session with Angela, who signed off on his going home, Jack was packing his bags when Debbie and Laura came in to the room. He still hadn't heard anything beyond that morning's discussion.

"You've been a naughty boy" smirked Debbie. He paused briefly, not sure where this was going, "I'm told a certain patient didn't want to go for the trial in America without his favourite nurses. Do you think we have nothing better to do than spend time with you?"

"Of course we bloody don't, 4 weeks in the sun to take care of our favourite patient, we signed up right away." Both women broke into broad grins and hugged him in a moment of pure joy. Though he was sure Laura gave his bum an extra squeeze, while Debbie's nipples made it clear how happy she was.

For the first time in nearly a fortnight, Jack's cock twitched but didn't swell uncontrollably, requiring him to masturbate it away. After quickly exchanging phone numbers to keep in touch until the trip, and a slightly surreal conversation that didn't really include him about having to shop for bikinis, they left and Jack bid farewell to the little private room that had seen so much happen to him. Off to the waiting car, a hug from Angela and he was on his way home.

Jack got home, and found the usual pile of bills (less worried about that) and junk mail. His house had long felt empty since he lost Susan, but today especially so. His counselling sessions had helped him to deal with some unresolved feelings, and Angela had warned him that he might feel displaced when he got home. He'd barely unpacked his hold-all when doorbell rang, so he trotted downstairs to answer. At the door was a delivery of flowers and fruit (courtesy of Scarlett), which he dutifully signed for and took inside. He'd barely put the flowers in water, than he got a text on his phone. It was from Debbie and had a picture, which he opened. It showed Laura and her kissing, with a caption "wish you were here". He chuckled, and sent back "wish you were HERE".

15 minutes passed, and Jack figured they'd sent it on a break and couldn't get to their phones. Suddenly the phone buzzed with an incoming call. "Alright gorgeous, give us your address and we'll be there in an hour when we finish. Organise pizza too 'cos we're starving and both love meat." He laughed and promised to text the details, while organising a delivery a short while after they were due to arrive. Jack realised he had no drink in the house, so dashed out to pick up beer and wine. He also decided discretion was required, and while he was pretty sure they were coming to celebrate the forth coming trip, a box of large condoms seemed prudent, and at the very least respectful.

He got home, quickly changed into something casual and put on some music. He realised he was nervous, but given how well he get on with both women, he tried not to get too worked up. He contemplated if he should masturbate before they arrived, but the doorbell won that debate, and he was greeted with hugs and kisses at the door, Debbie with a cheap bottle of prosecco and Laura with a bottle of red wine in her hand.

"You shouldn't have" Jack protested. I've got everything here already. The women, dressed in jeans and tee shirts wouldn't hear of it, and the argument was ended by the arrival of a large meat feast pizza, and some sides. Debbie poured the prosecco while Jack dished out plates. She raised her glass "To Florida", they echoed this and gulped it down, and wolfed their way through the food.

After their impromptu party, Jack explained what had happened, and explained he was testing his bargaining power by asking to have them come with him. He assured both they were under no obligation to go, but neither woman would hear of it. Laura spoke up for the first time "We're on special pay plus we'll get professional development credits for supporting the study. Good for the CV and future prospects." That all made sense to Jack, so there were fundamental professional reasons to do it. "But I have to go to see the Mouse when I'm there, plus we can get a gorgeous tan too." She raised her glass "To no tan lines" which Debbie enthusiastically agreed. "Plus I hear we will all be staying at a posh villa, so that sounds lovely."

Jack felt much more comfortable now with the situation, and his earlier concerns about him possibly creeping them out had disappeared. All three of them would be back at the clinic the following day for the outpatient appointment, which as it was a Friday would the last for a couple of days. The conversation turned to some pre-trip shopping that would be required. Both women were mumbling about credit cards and salary dates, when Jack spoke up.

"You've both been completely amazing to me this last couple of weeks. I couldn't have managed without you and now I'm dragging you halfway around the world to keep me company. You know that they've already 'shown their appreciation' to me with a bonus, so I'm going to take you both shopping on Saturday, and we can finish the day off with a nice meal. What do you think?"

Both protested, but not too much, so Saturday shopping it was to be. Jack asked if they wanted another drink, but both said not too much on a school night (that made him chuckle), so Jack asked if they wanted him to organise a taxi.

"Are you chucking us out Jack? I brought my toothbrush and my naughty knickers" quipped Debbie, While Laura held up what looked like a silky babydoll nightie. They were going nowhere, and the night was far from finished.

12