Modified Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being invited in, he saw Angela carefully hanging up her dress she'd worn that evening, but otherwise completely nude and seemingly ready for bed.

"I had a great time tonight. I haven't really relaxed like that in a while."

"I had fun too Jack. Loved the wine, loved the company, loved your hand up my skirt, loved that people spent the evening wondering what the arrangement is in our little house." She giggled at this, then stepped in close to him, her hands around his neck.

"I bet they'd have a heart attack if they realised what you're packing in your trousers. Or that you can have any of us for your pleasure whenever you want." Jack blushed, which even if it were a little bit true, it was not how he thought of his friends.

"Big love, huh?" He grinned, ripping off the tv series of the polyamorous families, though right now he would truly struggle to define it. Audrey patted his trousers.

"Is big love coming out to play?" He smile and nodded, then took her hand and led her to his room. Once inside she all but jumped on him, stripping him naked and letting his growing member bounce free, which she quickly started to lick and suck. He was starting to appreciate the finer points of a good blow job, and Audrey had spectacular skills in that department. He was certain that she was going to suck his cock all inside, something no one had managed, until she eventually accepted that 8 inches was a cosmically good effort.

Jack threw her onto the bed, and crawled in between her thighs, starting to kiss and lick all around her pussy. He slowly and deliberately kissed her lower lips, then licked and thrust his tongue in, while reaching up and playing with her nipples. She was already so wet he wondered if she'd sat beside him all evening as turned on as he was, not merely when Jack had out his hand up her skirt.

Angela was moaning loudly, the combination of tongue, fingers and nipples having the desired effect. He was rock hard himself and moved up her body, kissing as he went, till she guided him into her, sliding him till they could be no more inside each other. Jack paused briefly, then started the slow dance of thrust and withdrawal, while busily kissing her neck, her lips and the occasional suck on a nipple. It was a slow, leisurely fuck, with both of them announcing their enjoyment with sounds of pleasure.

Of course eventually, their hips thrust quicker and more urgently into each other, Angela relaying a chorus of 'fuck me, fuck me hard' over and over which Jack did his best to oblige with. In no time he felt his orgasm bubble, and he thrust as quick as he could. Angela's hips matched him, and in a furious few moments, they both came almost simultaneously. He rolled into his back while they recovered their breath, and luxuriated in their combined pleasure. After a quick trip to the bathroom, Angela returned to bed, and they snuggled together, and fell asleep.

*Thursday*

Jack's wild dreams continued that night, and while they both slept right through the night, it was no surprise he woke up fully erect. In his dream he'd been busy pounding his redhead ménage a trois, but without interruption this time. Angela was still sound asleep beside him, and he wanted to make an early start so they were out of the heat of the sun later on the day, so he pulled on a pair of sleep shorts, which did little to disguise his cock's fully erect state, and went down to the kitchen to get some orange juice and start the coffee. He poured himself a large mug when it was ready, and munched on a slice of toast.

He was joined by Debbie after a while, and apart from being surprised to see her up so early, he smiled as she got her coffee and slid beside him on the couch. She'd put on a long tee shirt, which ultimately was a bit shorter as it had to cover her wonderful chest, and so Jack could tell she hadn't bothered with panties yet that day.

They sat in silence for a bit. "I've a hypothesis that might be worth testing when we get to the lab. Pretty much any time you've had a hard on in the last month, and a woman has been near, you've had sex with them. Right." Jack paused for a second and realised that might actually be true.

"What if your body pushes out much higher levels of pheromones when you get turned on? What if that has the additional effect of making the woman or women you're with horny too?"

Interesting idea, though he was undoubtedly distracted by Debbie's closeness and her thigh being pressed against his.

"I guess we could test that out with the right equipment. I have to confess though, having you beside me, feeling your body against mine, seeing your nipples get harder, that's having a definite effect on me." Jack's shorts were now tenting in a very unsubtle manner.

"I've been watching your cock get hard. My state of arousal has gone from a 3 to a 7 in just a couple of minutes. Right now I'm very interested in riding you right here and now, and I think your body is playing a part in that sensation."

"Just tell me no and I'll go make myself scarce."

"Are you kidding me! I get you to myself and I've helped you to get hard and I don't get rewarded?" Debbie turned and kissed him, pressing her whole body against him. All of a sudden it didn't matter who might discover them, all they both wanted was the pleasure of each other. She pulled her tee shirt over her head, her breasts and perky nipples now in his face, and he greedily fondled and sucked her, getting affirmations of pleasure from the blonde.

She pulled out his cock and slid right onto him, and started to slide up and down his length, each stroke accompanied by a moan of undisguised lust. Debbie was a spectacular fuck, her body built for pleasure and she had no hesitation to use it for him. He picked her up off his lap and rolled her onto her back, so he could kneel between her thighs and give her the pounding they both wanted. They started to fuck harder and with more energy now, the couch squealing in protest at their movement. Debbie's breasts danced with each thrust into her body, Jack marvelling at their size and firmness while he drilled into her with all he had. Orgasms were inevitable and followed one after the other,

Jack sat back, with Debbie beside him. Both panting in an attempt to regain their breath, they kissed with an acknowledgement of how good they were for each other.

"You know Jack, if I can paraphrase 'Working Girl', I have a brain for science, and a body for sin. I know that men mostly see me as a bit of a bimbo, big tits and blonde hair, but I know I'm smarter and better educated that most of them. Maybe that's why I love fucking so many women." They both laughed at this.

She continued. "You sir, have a heart of gold. I don't know anyone who is more generous or caring about his friends. But damn if you don't have a body for sin too."

"You got that right." Julia was standing only a few metres away, covered in a short satin wrap that barely covered her ass. She'd been watching him fuck, again. "You both do. Debs, you're a beautiful, smart and sexy woman. If I wasn't promised to my lover, I'd be busy trying to get you out of your knickers all day. Best tits I've seen in Florida for sure." Debbie just lay there and smiled.

"As for you Jack, whatever reason they find for all of this, I'm going to continue to be your friend, and for as long as you want, with ALL of the benefits." It appeared that Jack's cock wasn't finished yet, perking up nicely as the two women complimented him, and essentially offered sex on demand.

Julia casually slipped off her wrap, her body now having a golden tan all over, and she leaned over a chair, thrusting her ass at Jack. He could not and did not resist, his cock perking up and in the few strides over to her, was fully ready for action. He reckoned Julia must have been masturbating as she watched earlier, and her pussy was wet, warm and very willing. He took hold of her hips and started to slowly, deliberately fuck her. Debbie got up and walked in front of her, offering her breasts at Julia's mouth, which she greedily suckled on. Both women moaned, Jack now well into his routine, their bodies slapping against each other. He paused and withdrew his cock, to which she turned in surprise and disappointment. Until she saw and felt his hand thrash down on her buttocks, five strokes each side. He massaged the tender cheeks before he slammed back into her and fucked heaven harder now, pulling her hair back as he thrust repeatedly.

He stopped and repeated the spanking, and after this time he could sense Julia was in the cusp of a monster orgasm. They fucked hard and fast, her hair now pulling her head up so her back arched onto Jack's cock, so that when she came, her legs almost gave out and collapsed. He felt her pussy clench onto his cock, and he responded by pulsing his cum deep into her. Debbie leaned in and gave her a long kiss, then she turned and grinned back at Jack. He'd surprised her with the sudden show of dominance, and she'd enjoyed it. Before they were joined by anyone else, the women quickly dressed, and set about having some breakfast.

When the rest of the housemates made their way downstairs, there was no way to avoid the smell of sex in the air, but everyone was well behaved and didn't say anything. They ate then went about getting themselves organised for the day. Jack was as usual ready first, and answered the door when it rang, to see Audrey stepping up the driveway behind Andi who'd actually rang the bell. He hugged Andi and then Audrey, but showed Audrey her room as they'd agreed she would be staying for a few days.

Andi sat downstairs and chatted with Jack, looking pleased to see him apparently fit and well. Jack was enjoying her company, as well as tight fitting tee shirt and perky nipples, which had him mildly roused again. If they'd had a little time just to themselves they would be naked and fucking, such was the intense attraction between them, however before anyone could misbehave, the rest of the party came downstairs, clutching bags with their towels and swimwear. It was another two car day, so they headed off onto Disney and followed the signs for the water park.

Blizzard Beach is themed as an ice and snow park, interspersed with a large tidal pool and sandy secluded areas. Their park tickets ensured they had reserved sun loungers in a secluded area, and so the group set up their stuff accordingly. Jack had presumed most of them would be changing at the park, but when his friends started to strip off he realised they were already in their beach attire. Natalie, Julia, Debbie, Laura & Audrey were all sporting bikinis courtesy of Carlotta, and could easily have been mistaken for a group of models for sports illustrated. Angela was wearing Victoria's Secret's finest and looked amazing. Andi paused, watching these beautiful women in their finest, and then stripped herself into a simple plain bikini that showed off her amazing toned body.

Jack whispered in her ear that she looked totally hot, as he'd correctly guessed she might be feeling a tiny bit intimidated by her surroundings, and that made her smile. Jack asked the group to all stand together to let him take some pictures, having brought his camera with him, and took a bunch of snaps that he planned to share later on. After10 minutes of intense sunscreen application, with Laura functioning as hall monitor to make sure that everyone was well protected, they group split up and started to explore. Natalie picked up her book and headphones and was happy chilling out on the sandy stretch for now, so Julia grabbed Andi by the hand and they headed off for one of the big water slides. Debbie, Laura and Angela went to the large lagoon, which left Audrey and Jack deciding on their plans. In the end they went for the lazy river and found a float that supported the pair of them so they could drift around the park.

Audrey was in a white suit that day, with her dark complexion a stunning contrast. It also meant that her nipples showed up very quickly once they were in the water. The circular water track they were on went under a couple of artificial hills, so they briefly were in the dark, which meant they could kiss with Jack playing with her breasts. Neither of them saw or noticed the waterfall in the middle of the cave, and they were drenched with ice cold water, resulting in screams of surprise by Audrey and Jack. They had they hands where they were supposed to be once the came out into the light, and Jack noted the watchful attention of the young male lifeguard that they soon passed. He saw young women in swimwear all day, but Audrey was definitely turning heads in her white bikini. He caught the lifeguards eye and the young man gave a tug on his cap, impressed with woman he was keeping company.

A lazy half hour passed and Jack recognised he was back where they had joined, and they slipped into the water and stepped out. Jack followed Audrey out, her body glistening in the bright sunshine. They walked to the lagoon, but saw no sign of their party, however the wave machine just started, and so they stepped into the water until they were bobbing along their heads just above the surface and bouncing as each wave swept in. He heard a familiar squeal , and saw Debbie, Laura and Angela a few metres along and so they moved to join them. Before long the waves subsided, and they made their way back to their loungers.

Natalie was there still, but had been joined by Julia and Andi as well as a young woman in a lifeguard uniform. It turned out it was a classmate of Andi's who was on a swimming scholarship, and who did this part time to help pay the bills. Andi introduced Fiona to Jack, and they shook hands, while Jack casually drank in the lithe toned frame of the blonde woman. She had to go back to work, but had swung by to say hello. Jack recognised a lingering touch between the two, and waited till Andi sat down beside him.

"She's very pretty...are you two...familiar?"

Andi grinned. "Very. And often. I've told her about you and this group of incredible woman, and she was super curious to meet you. Maybe she could come visit sometime?" Jack was pretty sure that would be a great idea, and suggested they were due another BBQ soon, and that Andi should feel free to invite some friends over when they did.

Julia had led off Natalie to explore the park, and the rest were popping back and forth. Jack organised drinks and snacks, but for the moment was content to see his friends having a fun time. Angela set herself down beside him, dabbing a towel at her skin, oblivious to how completely gorgeous she looked.

"I'll take a question out of your book Angela. How are you feeling?" She grinned at him, acknowledging his concern and cute enquiry.

"This is pretty wonderful. This is such a great group of people, all of them. No one has any hangouts about being around each other, and I'm feeling rather loved right now. There's real affection, and I get how precious that is. A week ago I was struggling. Really struggling. Today, I feel fabulous."

Jack leaned in and gave her a peck on the cheek and squeezed her hand, the park taking a dim view of more demonstrative forms of affection.

"You saved me from disappearing into a spiral of negative thoughts and energy. Who knew all it would take was a wedding invitation, two nurses with the sexual energy of Casanova and a man who cares. Plus is a wonderful lover." Jack returned her smile, and was suddenly very keen to get back to the villa.

A couple of hours later with the sun beating down, the group decided they'd had enough for one day and piled back into the cars. The final act of the day had been to pile all of them into a large ring that slipped down a water slide. They moved so fast that the splash at the bottom completely soaked the lifeguard, who happened to be Fiona. She was unambiguously checking out multiple members of their group, including Jack, and he was sure he would be seeing her in the near future.

It was early afternoon when they got back to the villa, and having expended so much energy, they were pretty tired. Jack noted Julia taking Andi with Natalie and her back to their room. Debbie and Audrey were already busily kissing and fondling while Laura was taking snaps on her phone with their approval (something about wanting to have a reminder of their time in the sun. Angela took him by the hand and they went into the master bedroom. She casually undressed, and slipped in between the sheets nude and utterly gorgeous. Jack who'd been trying to avoid an erection for most of the day, stripped and let his cock rise in the heat of the moment.

"I've been on my best behaviour all day, but I am ridiculously horny right now." Angela smiled, with Jack's cock clearly demonstrating his arousal without the need for words.

"You're not the only one. Every one of those women there today was turning heads, both male and female. Combination of gorgeous women in fabulous swimwear. But if we're doing that again, let's take Andi shopping first. I know you reassured her, but I'm pretty sure she felt underdressed amongst all those world class bikinis."

Jack smiled at the warmth and generosity of the woman in his bed, who's first thought was to make sure their friend felt great in amongst this crowd. She knew it was someone who was physically intimate with her lover, yet she wanted her to be comfortable.

"You're very special Angela. That's a great idea but a beautiful sentiment too. For that, I'm going to pleasure you for as long as I have the energy." She pulled him close as he mounted the bed, and their kiss was a slow, sensuous one of affection. She wrapped her long fingers around his very erect cock and guided him towards her pussy, which he soon discovered was wet with anticipation. He slipped inside slowly to the hilt, and they started to lazily pleasure each other.

Angela's long legs were wrapped around his body as he slowly glided in and out of her, the deliberate strokes allowing them to discover new and powerful sensations of pleasure. She was certain that she had never been more physically satisfied than she had in the last few days, yet right now she was discovering new peaks of pleasure, her soft moans and kisses confirming that they were spectacular lovers together. Jack was enjoying the slow pace and the sense of him delivering all sorts of pleasure, as well as receiving it.

Angela rolled him onto his back, and without slipping out, continued to slowly fuck him. Jack drank in her expressions of lust and toyed with her breasts, which he knew she loved. Their pace remained even, but there was a renewed sense of passion in the thrusts, her body slamming hard against him as she eventually lost control and started to fuck hard and loud. Jack pulled and teased her nipples, while thrusting upwards to match his lover's pace.

She came, hard, her body vibrating in pleasure which Jack felt wrapped all around him and he could not contain himself either, with hard pulses of his cum inside her. She leaned forward onto him, her head resting in his chest, while he held her close and gently stroked her body.

"That was beautiful Jack. Just what the doctor ordered." She moved off him and he spooned in behind her, his arm pulling her close. He felt as happy and satisfied as he had done in...well he couldn't remember feeling better. The warmth of her body and heat if the day had them asleep on little or no time.

Elsewhere in the house there were similar scenes. Pleasure, followed by exhaustion and rest. With two exceptions. Andi's athletic frame had allowed her to fuck both Natalie & Julia into submission, and she quietly slipped out the room to get a drink. Audrey and Debbie had been ferociously physical with each other as the footage on Laura's phone would testify), and whilst she hadn't been ignored, she wasn't spent either. She'd heard the footsteps on the landing, and ever curious had gone out to see Andi in the kitchen. Looking up she spotted Laura and smiled, and waved to her to join her.