Modified Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura made her way into the kitchen and admired Andi's naked toned physique. Her tan was all over and even, and as she leaned into the fridge her muscled rear showed off its tone. Laura was a regular at the gym, and when Andi emerged with two sodas, she was openly admiring the nurse.

"I don't think I've ever seen a more perfect body on a woman." Laura blurted out what was in her head, and was immediately worried she'd either embarrassed her or Andi saying that.

"That's a beautiful compliment Laura. I do work very hard on my running and this is the result. Teeny tiny tits and a fabulous ass." They laughed together.

"But you know for a woman who works full time, does shifts like all nurses end up doing, you're pretty damn hot looking yourself. How about you and I go out to the hot tub and enjoy it." Laura's nipples showed her obvious excitement, though to be fair Andi's were firm and pointed also. They stepped outside and a Laura fiddled with the controls to get it started. Andi slipped into the cool water, and started to stroke up and down the pool. Laura observed her gliding through the water, and when she stepped out with the droplets cascading off her skin, it was too much sensory overload and she stepped in to kiss her.

Andi was surprised, not expecting such forward behaviour from the demiurge brunette, but she quickly relaxed and they kissed each other for a couple of minutes, then released. They looked into each other's eyes, and Laura recognised undisguised lust from the runner, and squealed excitedly inside her head.

"You are quite beautiful you know. Debbie is gorgeous and fun, and I love fucking Jack, heck we ALL love fucking Jack." Laura nodded, knowing that to be absolutely true.

"But I've wanted to be with you from the moment I saw you. I should apologise for taking so long to do it." Laura cast her eyes downward slightly embarrassed, but before Andi could speak again she announced her intentions.

"Your gorgeous, I've used you as masturbation fuel since I met you. Now shut up and fuck me."

Laura lay down on one of the loungers by the poolside, and Andi parted her thighs, and moved in between. She fondled Laura's breasts, tweaking her nipples which was rewarded with gasps of pleasure. She put one nipple in her mouth, and took her time sucking and nibbling on it, whilst, stroking her outer lips. She found Laura's pussy already moist, and slipped a finger inside to a sexy groan of unmitigated pleasure.

Andi switched nipples, and continued to play with Laura's body. She worked her way down till her head was between the brunette's thighs and started to demonstrate just how good she was at giving pleasure, something all of her female lovers commented on. Andi's tongue was doing things to Laura that were triggering reactions that she had not felt in a very long time, and her orgasm started to rise quickly. Andi felt a hand at her head as Laura pressed her mouth tighter to her pussy, with Andi responding with more vigorous pleasure.

Laura's moans grew a little bit louder, her body eventually giving in to the pleasure and although she tried to warn the young American between her legs, she still was sprayed with juices in a strong ejaculation.

Laura moaned pleasure then eventually was able to make coherent sounds.

"I'm so sorry, I meant to warn you. I squirt quite a bit when I have a really good orgasm. So sorry honey, please let me clean you up..."

Andi just smiled then kissed Laura passionately on the lips, the brunette tasting her own juices which somehow made it all a little bit more erotic.

"I knew about it. Let me tell you, there are fewer things that make me happier than when I make a woman's orgasm burst out of her like that. I made you cum so hard your body lost control...that's pretty damn sexy."

They kissed more, then Andi led her under the poolside shower to quickly clean up, then they stepped into the hot tub. They luxuriated in the hot water and the fierce bubbles, Laura having turned it all the way up. Laura leaned over, and started to kiss Andi, slowly and deliberately while her hands casually stroked over her body.

"Sit up on the edge honey. Let me return the favour to you." So Andi did just that, and spreading her legs, Laura started to passionately lick and suck on Andi in every way she knew how. Laura lifted the thighs over her shoulder, so her head was buried in the American's pussy, and she spent the next 20 minutes pleasuring her, until finally came, her legs trembling as her orgasm wrecked her. Laura looked up, with Andi's head tilted back as she clawed at her breasts, letting the orgasm work over her. Laura pulled her gently back into the tub, making a mental note to thoroughly clean it later on.

"That was pretty great Laura. You are very beautiful honey, and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise." For once, Laura decided she would take the compliment ' and enjoy the closeness of each other.

"This is lovely Andi' but I want to go snooze for a little while, and I'm worried I'll fall asleep in here. Let's go inside." They quickly towelled off, and went into the lounge, where they snuggled up on one of the enormous couches, and pulled a throw over themselves, falling asleep.

Jack and Angela had woken after a couple of hours, mostly because Angela was riding Jack's cock again. After a quick and satisfying fuck, they'd gone into the shower and rinsed off their afternoon sweat. For some reasons there was an unspoken dress code that afternoon. Or no dress code to be exact as when Jack and Angela emerged from his room, he could see Julia and Natalie pottering about in the kitchen, whilst Debbie and Audrey were playing cards at a table. All nude.

So they wandered downstairs and joined the rest, eventually reconvening around the dining table for a lovely bite to eat. It was so relaxed, and everyone appeared to be comfortable with the scene, so Jack decided to float his idea.

"On Saturday there's a rocket launch out at the space centre. I've never seen one before so I'd like to go watch it. Would anyone like to join me?" He was met with a chorus of approval, with Andi asking if her lifeguard friend Fiona could join them. As ever with this group, there were resounding yes responses. Jack continued.

"I've found a beach not too far from the launch site that will give us an amazing view of it. There is just one thing. It's a nudist beach. We can go elsewhere if you want to..."

"I'm in." Angela was the first to interrupt him and say yes, with the others swiftly following. Apparently being naked around other people wasn't a problem today or as planned on their trip. The conversation buzzed around the table.

"I loved our day out, and the park was fun, but I wanted to strip off and enjoy it too, which obviously you can't at Disney. I did enjoy teasing the lifeguards though..." Debbie once again reduced the group to laughter, with Jack imagining there would be a few of the lifeguards with plenty to entertain themselves with after today.

Andi made noises about going to see a movie that evening, with Laura immediately offering to join her. The others were making their own mind up when Angels whispered in his ear about going to make out in the back row, they decided to join them. Jack took Andi aside for a moment.

"Is this a date? I mean you and Laura?"

She looked slightly bashful for a moment. "I don't know, maybe. Yes, I think." Jack shot her a broad smile.

"We'll go to a different movie. Go have fun, but I want my girl back by midnight." Andi smiled, asking if she could stay that night, which of course he agreed to.

"You know you might want to think about putting a few things in a drawer if you're going to be here regularly." Andi decided she go back to her place and change, as well as pick up a few things. Laura unsurprisingly elected to keep her company, and the pair didn't return for a couple of hours.

After they returned, and Andi had quietly put a bag in one of the other bedrooms, the quartet headed out. The remaining foursome were gearing up for a game of monopoly, so Jack was satisfied no one was being left out that night. As he'd promised, he got tickets for Angela and himself for a different movie, letting Andi and Laura spend time with themselves. He watched them heading off to their screen holding hands, with Laura turning to give an excited wave to them as they disappeared.

Angela looked at him and smiled. "You're not daft you know. Figured out they actually might want to be just themselves, rather than have to do everything together."

"I asked Andi, so wanted to be sure they got to spend time without it having to be in the group dynamic. Find out if they like spending time together. Get to know each other a little bit. I just want them to enjoy themselves."

"I don't think you need to worry too much about that. They spent the better part of an hour pleasuring each other by the pool. Don't you think they look cute together?" Jack nodded, and squeezed Angela's hand. She leaned in towards him.

"I'm not wearing any underwear Jack. Just so you know...in case a hand wanders up my skirt. I'll do my best to be quiet.." Jack was slightly shocked, but given that Angela had been the first to go to the nude beach, perhaps he shouldn't have been.

They picked up hotdogs and sodas and went in to see their movie. Jack settled down but turned to observe Angela deep throating her hot dog, sucking all the ketchup from it. A couple of women just along from them saw this, with one slightly shocked, and the other clearly impressed. Angela looked over and licked her fingers clean, then smiled at them.

The movie started and for a few minutes Jack was trying to follow it, but Angela's hand was resting on his lap, casually stroking his cock with the tips of her fingers through the cloth. He had been instructed to wear a casual pair of shorts, and now he understood why. The slight touch was of course having an amazing effect. They were in a public place, and his...girlfriend? Yeah his girlfriend was carefully and slowly getting him hard. His hand moved to her knee and slowly slid up her thigh, the loose skirt giving him all the access he could want. He reached her pussy, noting it was already moist to the touch. He casually stroked up and down her lips, causing a shudder and small gasp from the redhead, Jack enjoying this slow tease.

He turned his head and nuzzled close to Angela, his hot breath on her ear while he kissed her cheek. He slipped a finger inside her which caused her hand to grab his cock which had swollen up nicely now. He started to finger fuck her while rubbing her clit with his thumb. While the angles weren't brilliant, they were just a few seats along from the woman, and Angela was getting off on the idea that they might be getting watched.

They were. The woman nearest Angela had been impressed with her oral skills earlier, and while she was with her friend to watch the movie, she was being much more entertained by the pretty redhead and the bald guy who she was sure had his hand up her skirt. She could tell by the tilt back of her head that he was likely fingering her, and she felt her own body respond with her nipples getting hard, and she was battling the desire to pleasure herself. Her right hand fondled her breast, while her left was rubbing the crotch of her shorts, hoping the friction and pleasure might be enough until she got home.

Jack was now complete in control of Angela's pleasure. He sensed her lust rising, but was also aware of another woman being very turned on. He leaned forward and looked beyond Angela, and could just see the closer of the two woman busy feeling her breasts and a hand disappearing into her lap. Feeling just a little bit mischievous, he tweaked both women's auras of lust, getting a muffled groan from Angela, who was battling the urge to just mount him there and then, but the gasp from along the row told him he knew who was also aroused.

Getting a stern look from her friend, the woman was battling a strong urge to drop her knickers and masturbate there and then, but in the end decided she had to take care of her need, and shuffled along the row until she reached Angela. Her skirt was by now covering nothing of consequence, and she was close to her own orgasm, though wondered how to do that quietly. Jack used his skills and helped her to cum, her hips thrusting upwards against his hand. Angela was aware of the other woman at this point but truthfully didn't care. He then motioned the other woman to sit, and focussed his additional skills on her, so she quickly resumed her mauling of her tits, in between shoving her hand down her shorts and swiftly rubbing out an orgasm, with Angela gently covering her mouth while whispering her to be quiet.

She took a minute or two to calm herself, then shuffled past then to go to the toilet, or at least they presumed so. Angels saw her opportunity and knelt on front of Jack, hauling down his shorts and freeing his cock. She saw it was firm and already seeping his pre cum, so wouldn't take too long for her to fully pleasure him. She demonstrated her skills with a vigorous and energetic blow job. To be fair Jack was so turned on by the whole situation and watching two women cum in close succession as he had, hothead redhead had him pulsing his cum into her mouth in no time. Angela started to carefully lick him clean when they noticed the return of the woman. She merely stood while Angela got him clean. But her eyes never left the scene in front of her.

As Jack carefully tucked his cock away, the woman reached over and touched Angela's cheek, and smiled. She shuffled past once they were seated again, and it was as if nothing had happened. The rest of the movie passed uneventfully, and Jack and Angela made their way back to the lobby. When they got there, they could see Andi and Laura at the cafe, with the women sharing s tub of ice cream and spooning it into each other's mouths,

"They're really cute together. And they look happy." Jack thought that Angela was right, as she often was when it came to observing people, and was about to suggest they go wander around for a bit when Andi saw them and waved, so of course they walked over. A few minutes of chatter about their respective films, and they went out to go back to the villa. Andi and Laura sat in the back seat, held hands and occasionally kissed each other.

They got back to the villa, and their friends were on the couch watching a movie of some kind, the monopoly having been packed away some time ago. After some polite chatter and enquiring about their respective evenings, Andi and Laura went upstairs.

"Looks like I've got the bed to myself tonight then." Announced Debbie, with a smile.

"Nice to see a little romance now and then. But you don't have to be alone, want someone to cuddle?" Audrey and Debbie didn't need any further bidding, and said their good nights. They left Natalie with Julia dozing, her head resting on her wife's shoulder(that was how Jack thought if them now, even. If the legalities needed attending to).

They paused outside Angela's room. "Let me get undressed and I'll be with you in a moment...".

Jack smiled. "Take your time. But I want you beside me." Jack hugged her and she stepped inside while he went and got undressed in his room. He brushed his teeth and came out to see Angela beneath the covers.

"Maybe you need to move your toothbrush in here. And perhaps your other things too?" Angela beamed back at him.

"Okay. I can do that, kind of silly occupying two rooms, when we only need one. This doesn't mean that the rules change though Jack, in this house we get to be with whoever we want. But for now I'm claiming cuddle rights as my own."

Jack slipped beneath the covers and behind her, wrapping an arm over her body and pulling her close. Jack was busy processing what had just occurred between them.

"Okay, so we keep things casual for now. Just know that regardless of what might happen, right now all I want is to be with you Angela. I feel so good when I'm with you. Fun is fun, and there will undoubtedly be more fun for us both, but right now all I want is to hold you." Even though he could see it, he knew she was smiling as was he, and they snuggled into each other's drifting off to sleep.