Modified Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled slyly at him. "Thank you for rescuing me Superman, how can I ever repay you?" Natalie fluttered her eyelids and looked quite sexy in the black wig. That plus Jack's teenage infatuation with Lynda Carter in the tv series had him briefly visualising how much fun dressing up could be

"Damn you Superman and your super cock. Foiled again. I'll have my revenge on you Wonder Woman...just as soon as my ass closes up again." She winced but smiled, collapsing onto the bed.

"I need to go clean up, but maybe you can play Wonder Woman for me again?" The smile told Jack all he needed, and he untied Natalie who stood up and hugged him.

"She's been wanting to try that for a while Jack, just wasn't sure if you were up for it. Assuming you didn't get a premonition of us role playing, did you want something?" Jack chuckled and explained what was happening, and Scarlett's request. She smiled, thought for a moment and then told him to go see her, but to sign nothing. He promised absolutely that he would not sign anything, but Jack knew from Natalie's thoughtful look that she figured that inevitably he and Scarlett would fuck, and that she was okay with that.

Jack headed back to his room, finally emptied so he jumped in for another quick shower, taking particular care to soap his cock clean after the anal initiation he'd just had. Stroking the cock with soap didn't help keep it down either, but thankfully after having been so busy from the last night until then, it eventually subsided.

Jack dressed and went downstairs where he found Audrey busy over the grill making bacon sandwiches and coffee. She was sporting only an apron, and he was transported back to the morning after they'd first had sex with the insatiable Julia, and so cuddled in behind her, which got a moan of appreciation and being told to sit down.

He soon found himself flanked by Angela, who had surfaced and was wearing her tiny silk kimono, and Debbie who was in a tiny vest and shorts set. He kissed both women a good morning, then Audrey served the breakfast, while they quietly sipped on coffee. Andi and Laura came downstairs holding hands as happy as can be, which brought a sigh and a smile from Debbie, delighted to see her friend, confidant and lover so content. Andi was trying to go out, but Laura insisted she stay and have breakfast with them, trying to squeeze every last moment together that they could.

Andi confirmed the plans to attend the rocket launch, and asked if she could perhaps bring a friend or two along, as a number of them had been talking about going out to see it. Jack was relaxed about it, and told her to just text Laura with details so they could organise transport. He took Laura aside for a second just before Andi left. He was about to say something, but Laura beat him to the punch.

"Andi and I are going shopping later. Time for some new swimwear, even if we're at a nudist beach, and I want to treat her. If you were about to offer to pay for it or suggest something similar, then don't bother. You've been massively generous to me, but let me treat her."

Jack gave her a quick hug and conceded, knowing that sometimes he had to let the people in his life do things their own way. He was about to wave at Andi as she left when she came over, and they stepped aside.

"I'm going to ask Fiona, and maybe another friend to join us if that's okay. Also would it be alright if we crashed here after, reckon it will be a long day in the sun on Saturday."

"Bring whoever you like honey, you know how things work here. Just make sure they know that before spending time with us, like I know you have with Fiona. Do me a favour? Let Laura treat you today, as I think she is going to offer to do. I saw the look on your face when we went to the water park, i don't want you to feel uncomfortable in our company, so let her fix that. But why don't you offer to take her to dinner after?" Jack surreptitiously pressed a couple of large bills in her hand.

Andi shook her head, but he gently but firmly pressed her hand closed.

"Andi every day I'm here they pay me for the privilege of that. Please let me share some of that every now and then. Besides, you're taking one of my favourite people out to dinner, I want to make sure you both have a good time."

Andi gave up her protests, instead hugged him tightly and whispered thank you. She kissed Laura and then trotted out the door. Jack filled a large mug with coffee and stepped outside onto their pool area. He could see some of the debris from last nights storm in the area beyond the villa, but fortunately no real damage. He heard the pool door slide open and shut, then recognised Angela's perfume followed by her wrapping her arms around him from behind.

"Nat tells me you're going to see Scarlett today. On your own?"

Jack turned, took a breath and wondered if Angela was worried. "It's a lab day, but they're dealing with electrical problems. She's asked me to go to her hotel, not her room..."

"We all know she's gagging for it Jack. From what I can gather she almost jumped on you when she visited a few days ago, so I fully expect her to seduce you. And I want you to allow her."

Jack was startled by this, but looking into Angela's eyes he knew she was sincere.

"I know what it's like to need you and not have you. Believe it or not I think Scarlett's suffering with all this. You could be cruel and deny her, but I don't think you have a cruel bone in your body, so if it happens, and I think it will, satisfy her. It will calm her and let her do her job, but she'll achieve a kind of peace that she needs."

"Are you sure you're okay with this. I can totally go take the meeting and leave." She nodded, calmly and with a look in her eye that told Jack this was a considered decision.

"So last night and this morning, you fucked Andi while I sat on your face, you fucked Debbie while I watched, you made beautiful love to me for goodness knows how long, pumped Laura in the shower before spraying her tits, and finally you fucked Julia in the ass. And I can tell you're getting hard while I replay all this to you. If I was going to be upset about you with other women, it would've happened earlier today. Oh and case you were wondering, girls talk."

Jack pulled her closer and tenderly kissed Angela.

"You're a remarkable woman." She shrugged her shoulders and mildly blushed.

"You're an exceptional man. You didn't ask for this, but while you have so many horny women under one roof, there's going to be a lot of sex. Debbie's pretty sure that your pheromones are what's driving all of this, and it's not like you're trying to make that happen. It would be unreasonable and unfair to expect you to not respond to what's around you."

Jack was stunned, but happy. His girlfriend essentially was giving him carte blanche to have sex with anyone he wanted, and she would not be jealous about it. Damn was he lucky. And horny once again, with his cock responding to Angela's touch on him, as well as being intoxicated with her aroma next to him.

"Better save some for later. I don't want to hear about performance anxiety Jack." She groped his bum, then spun around and went inside, leaving him nursing a very full erection, but sporting a huge smile.

A couple of hours later, Jack's lift arrived, and after a kiss from Angela, and a stern warning on not to sign anything from Natalie he got into the vehicle and left. It'd been some time since he'd done anything alone, and the driver had the partition inside the vehicle fully raised and the air con turned up. Scarlett was taking no chances.

The car pulled up to a very expensive looking hotel. The Orlando area is littered with budget and mid price accommodations, but the upper end hotels tend to be near to the convention centre. He had instructions to make his way to the penthouse level, and as he stepped out the lift Scarlett greeted him from a doorway just along the corridor. He stepped inside, and she gave him a warm hug, something quite out of character, at least to date. Jack responded, and she pointed to a comfortable seating area.

"You know I wasn't sure you would come here. Or at least not unaccompanied."

"Natalie and I have had a chat, and I'm well warned to avoid signing anything. So can I ask, have you thought about what we discussed when you visited?"

Scarlett seemed to slightly blush, as if vividly recalling her visit to the home where she'd masturbated and somehow he'd helped give her a gorgeous orgasm without touching her.

"I've given considerable thought to what we discussed. Bluntly, we're at an impasse right now. I could repeat our first lab session, but as you rightly said, it's not in your nature to be overtly sexual and trigger whatever physical responses happen. So I could continue like this and we would fail. I don't like failing. At anything."

There was a firm edge and no small innuendo in her last statement, but Jack admired her for her courage and determination in a world of business utterly dominated by men.

"I have no wish to be the cause of that. But I could be more cooperative and support the tests as a partner rather than a subject."

"Jack, I can't promise anything specific right now, but I've discussed in principle a means of compensating you appropriately if we are successful. I'll let the lawyers figure out the details, if your interested. What I want to do is see if we could get an environment where you would be comfortable and relax, but also let us measure what's going on around you."

Thus was taking an interesting turn, and Jack was a little more than interested, as was his cock.

"The problem as I see it, is having a subject that would be...appropriately stimulating for you to interact with. Someone that would also fully consent to any physical activity and the relevant monitoring."

"I'm not going to ask anyone I know to consent to that Scarlett. That's more than a favour for a friend."

"Quite so, and to be honest that was our thinking too. We're thinking along the lines of a surrogate, someone who will have consensual sex on a professional basis. We set up an environment that isn't a lab but allows us to take our measurements. Strictly controlled, and discreet. Will you consider it?"

Jack paused and understood that either it was this or go home none the wiser. He paused, while Scarlett scrutinised his face for a clue.

"I'll think about it. Give me the weekend as it's a lot to mull over. Fortunately I have my principal adviser on hand and she can provide relevant counsel." Scarlett's face beamed, obviously worried he might just have said no, and that her project would be doomed.

"Would you like some lunch Jack? I can have something sent up and we could relax over a glass of wine." Jack was seeing a different side to Scarlett, and was reminded of how gorgeous she actually was. Lunch with a beautiful woman and a glass of wine sounded fine.

They chatted about last nights storm after lunch was ordered, and before they knew it, the door was chapped and a young woman in a maids uniform pushed in a trolley and set up the meals on the dining table, which was beside a window with a panoramic view of the area.

He noted Scarlett paying particular attention to the beautiful Latino maid, and could even detect a degree of arousal in both women. She asked if they needed anything further and Jack asked if she had a particular brand of salad dressing, which she smiled and offered to return with it.

Scarlett watched her shapely ass wiggle it's way out of the room. Jack smiled.

"You should know that woman has the hots for you."

"Don't be silly Jack."

"Scarlett, my spidey sense tells me these things. I know when women are interested and aroused, and she certainly is. As are you, which I'd foolishly initially thought might be for me, but I think I might be mistaken."

Scarlett was stunned. She was busted, and though she still would happily drop her panties for Jack on request, she was undoubtedly lusting after the woman who had been in her room repeatedly over the last few days.

"Damn. It's not enough that you've got an incredible cock, which incidentally is the considered opinion of every female member of my team. And one or two of the men. But you don't even have to guess if someone is interested in you, because you already know."

"True, and I won't give you the 'with great power comes great responsibility' speech. I knew that day in the villa that you were incredibly turned on. I know you are now, but I know I'm not the focus of that."

The doorbell rang, but before Scarlett could move, he sprang to his feet and invited the young woman, whose name tag told him her name in to deliver the item he'd requested. They had a quick conversation in Spanish, which Jack had acquired a conversational level with through his years of travel through work and pleasure.

"Maria, thank you so much for bringing this for me. So you're finishing your shift just shortly?" She smiled and nodded.

"Scarlett and I wondered if you weren't too busy, if you'd like to join us for a glass of wine? She was just telling me what a wonderful job you've been doing looking after her, and I thought that it might be a nice way to thank you."

Maria paused, and whilst socialising with guests was frowned upon, it was just one glass of wine, and the hot chica and the handsome hombre seemed to be very nice.

"That would be very kind of you. I'll be back in a little while."

Maria left with Jack smiling and Scarlett's jaw was almost hitting the table. Jack returned to the table.

"Oh my god...it's a superpower, or hypnosis or something..." Scarlett had not seen Jack's charm in action before, and suddenly she understood why the women wanted to be with him. Yes the aura he emitted undoubtedly had women aroused in response, but here he was sensing the moment and doing something with it.

"I could tell your arousal stepped up when Maria walked in, that plus your eyes didn't leave her while she was in the room. But I knew she was interested, even if just subconsciously as her body was reacting accordingly. The rest is up to you. I can leave if you want me to..."

"No. Stay, let's just say we have unfinished business regardless of what happens next." Scarlett took a long sip of her wine, and noticed that the bottle was only a third full.

"I've taken the liberty of ordering another bottle. Not trying to get anyone drunk. But it doesn't look like it would last long with three of us."

Before Scarlett could reply, the door chimed and Jack answered it. Maria, carrying another bottle of red, walked through the door. She was wearing a casual pair of shorts and a form fitting tee shirt. Her uniform had effectively hid her curves, but her breasts were now on show, with a helping of cleavage and a hint of nipple stiffness to add into the mix. Jack and Maria kissed in the Latin way, once on either cheek and her smile suddenly lit up the room.

Scarlett responded roused from her fugue and also greeted Maria, though her hands lingered just a little on her hips. Jack busied himself pouring the last of the first bottle into their glasses, and he raised his glass and called for a toast to new friends. They chatted, with Maria enquiring about her visit to the city and he understood that the pair had not really conversed before today. Scarlett was suitably vague about being in town for business, with Jack indicating his visit was mostly for pleasure.

"Señor Jack, you must get out and see what Florida has to offer. It's a beautiful part of the world to enjoy."

"Please call me Jack, but you're right. I'm trying to make the most of my visit as it's my first time here. I've been very fortunate and have met some lovely people. You should really be encouraging my friend to get out more, I think she works too hard."

"Oh señorita Scarlett, too much work is not good for you. It's important to live a little too."

Scarlett nodded and sipped at her wine, the scene suddenly stalling unexpectedly.

"Maria, what exactly does a woman do for fun here in Orlando. A woman of elegance and taste, but who likes to sometimes let her hair down."

"Well of course that depends on the lady. We have so much more than the parks and the shopping, though of course they're great. We have art, we have music and we most certainly have dancing." Jack grinned and saw his opening. He went to the entertainment centre in the room, hooked up his phone through Bluetooth and started to play some salsa tunes. It was a guess, but he saw Maria smile and gently move her hips to the beat.

"I've always wanted to go salsa dancing, it looks so much fun." Maria's hips were now swaying and moving to the music, and she put down her glass and walked to Jack, putting his hands in a traditional dance pose, while she started to show him some simple steps, while they laughed and shuffled around, Jack even twirling the Maria a couple of times.

Scarlett watched, her head a mixture of being in awe at the easy manner and charm of the man, whom she had no doubt could have the Latino he was holding any time he wanted, but she was also a little jealous as she wanted the beautiful woman for herself. She stepped up and Jack on the shoulder.

"Mind if I cut in?" Jack smiled and relinquished his grasp and sat back in a comfortable chair with his glass of wine. Scarlett surprised him as she clearly was no novice to salsa, and she was obviously enjoying the close contact and attention of Maria. They laughed and enjoyed the moment, their bodies grinding against each other. Jack had lit the blue touch paper and now he would enjoy the fireworks.

Maria suddenly was the aggressor, taking Scarlett's head in her hands and kissing her with passion, while the blonde woman's hands roamed all over the Latina's body, squeezing her ass in particular. They paused only briefly to start to remove clothing, Maria reduced to only her panties in seconds while she carefully stripped down Scarlett. Now hands roamed to nipples and squeezed breasts, both caught up in the passion of the moment. They stumbled to the couch opposite Jack, and Maria worked her way down Scarlett's body until she pulled down the undoubtedly expensive lingerie and got access to what she really wanted.

Scarlett's legs parted as the head of the younger woman buried itself into her pussy, and in no time at all it was obvious she was no novice either, with the blonde's moans and sighs of pleasure telling the room how much she was into it. Jack was thoroughly enjoying the show, with his cock responding as expected, however whilst he was certain he could walk over there and fuck them both if he wanted, he decided to let them play for as long as they wanted. Delayed pleasure, is after all often the most gratifying.

Scarlett came loudly after a few more minutes of Maria's attention, the young woman eagerly lapping her pussy while the blond's body shook with pleasure. They soon embraced, cuddling closely and sharing an intimate moment together. Touches of affection soon turned into passion once more, with Maria straddling Scarlett's face and pulling aside her panties, while the woman below eagerly licked and fingered. Maria let loose with a selection of words expressing her pleasure, only a few of which Jack actually understood but he had no doubt as to their meaning. It was clear that this was not Scarlett's first pussy, and she had the young woman screaming her pleasure over two very good orgasms which had her shaking like a leaf and collapsing on top, her juices gushing all over the blonde's face.

Maria lay down beside Scarlett and they resumed their gentle touches while relaxing. Jack politely coughed to get their attention.

"I think you need to go dancing more often." That brought smiles from them both.

"I'll see you on Monday Scarlett?" She nodded, for the moment contented having uncorked some of her frustrations and energy in the last hour, and was pretty sure that Jack was of a mind to get involved in the new tests. All it would take would be to find the right women.