Modified Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack stood, smiled and left the suite as the pair had made to head to the bedroom. He messaged the driver who was waiting as he stepped outside and whisked him back to the villa.

Jack stepped out onto the poolside where as expected, the group were relaxing, apart from Debbie and Laura who had gone to work. As was their habit now amongst themselves, they were all naked, glistening in the bright light from their sunscreen. He imagined Audrey would have taken little persuading to relax that way, but it was still fun to see her. He indicated to Natalie he wanted to speak to her so she grabbed a loose fitting top and draped it over herself and stepped inside. He spent a few moments with Angela explaining the meeting, then he joined his lawyer in the lounge.

He explained the context of the discussion and the ideas that Scarlett had proposed.

"I'm leaning towards doing it. Not because she's asked me to, or because I feel some obligation. I'd like to understand my...condition, for want of a better word, more fully. There also some form of additional compensation to be explored, though she wasn't specific on that."

Natalie paused, contemplating and processing what he had just told her. She had expected this and already been thinking about how best to protect Jack and make sure he was looked after and not taken for a ride by Pharma.

"Lot to think about Jack, and I'll be honest, I don't do my best legal thinking in a kaftan and a smile." They both chuckled at that.

"I'll spend a little time this afternoon, plus I can see what Scarlett has in mind on the compensation side."

"You're so sexy when you're showing your smart side, you know that?" Jack's comment had Natalie blushing, but in truth he was only saying what his cock was already telling him. But although both were quite aroused, the return inside of Julia, Audrey and Angela put on hold any ideas that might have been forming. Jack was suddenly aware that although he'd ordered lunch while at the penthouse, he never got around to eating any, and so suggested that they go out for a bite to eat, which got an enthusiastic reception.

They found a steak house not too far from the villa, and settled down to a nice meal in a quiet booth, though their host cast curious glances at the man with 4 women in tow. Jack shared the story of his morning, though in polite form in case of wagging ears.

"I'm thoroughly impressed you let them have their fun." Julia announced to the group, though perhaps more than one of them were thinking it.

"It was obvious there was a spark between them, so I just got out the way. Apart from ordering the salad dressing, the wine and doing a bit of salsa dancing, I hardly did a thing." Jack barely managed to finish this as his group were giving him good natured abuse and laughing at his tale.

"Do you do dating assistance as well Jack?" Audrey mocked him with a raised eyebrow, while he assured her that she needed absolutely no assistance from him. Their lunch ended with Jack on the receiving end of a host of good natured ribbing, and the return to the villa continued in similar style.

It was late in the afternoon when they returned to the villa, and Jack was feeling pretty worn out after having little sleep the night before. He headed to his room, while the others debated a return to the pool or sneaking in a siesta. Jack was in no doubt he wanted to grab some snooze time, and hopped into bed and dozed off in no time.

He woke up a good while later, and was aware he was no longer alone in the bed. He was on his side facing the doorway, and felt the warm body pressed back against him, the ass snuggled into his crotch while his arm was lazily draped over the chest of his companion. One of the benefits of Jack's enhanced olfactory senses was he could recognise the unique scent of each woman, and was starting to learn them from his housemates.

He was very familiar with Angela's by now, and indeed could sense her presence in the bed. But he also was aware of another in the bed with him, and he was quite sure it was the body in front of him. He was sure the woman was naked as he and Angela were and he was also sure that he recognised the round firm ass pressing against his swelling cock and the nipples that were swiftly perking up under his palm.

He dared to open his eyes, and it was early evening now judging by the warm tone of the sunset peeking through his blinds, but it also allowed him to recognise the gorgeous form of Gemma, the beautiful young black cabin crew from Virgin that he met at the now legendary pool party. Met, as in spent several hours fucking her repeatedly. The memory of that got him hard very quickly, but she was still sleeping, and he was briefly panicking that he had Angela beside him that had never met the woman he was pressed up against.

"Don't panic Jack...Gemma and I were introduced when she turned up with Felicity. Lovely girls, I can see why you spent so much time with them. Also we got... acquainted earlier on, so we've seen each other naked. She has a wicked tongue you know, very skilful."

Jack's cock virtually exploded as he listed to Angela describe a ridiculously hot encounter that he was very disappointed to have missed.

"The girls were knackered after their flight...and their welcome." Angela giggled, and Jack could relax again.

"Jack, are you going to do something with that or are you just leaving it wedged between my cheeks?" Gemma sleepily joined the conversation, and he responded by nuzzling in to her neck and playing more forcefully with her breasts.

"Gemma flew 4,000 miles to be here Jack, the leat you can do is show her your appreciation." That was it. He rolled Gemma onto her back, and they kissed with a ferocity that said more than just 'nice to see you'. Angela moved in close, kissed Jack, then lazily snogged Gemma as Jack moved down between her willingly parting thighs, and started to lick her pussy with enthusiasm. He felt Gemma's back arch as either he or Angela did something particularly arousing, and quick peek up showed the redhead devouring one nipple while her hand twisted and tweaked the other.

Jack licked outside, he kissed her thighs, he darted his tongue inside and all of it combined with Angela's ministrations meant that the Virgin cabin crew girl was cumming first, and pretty loudly, with her juice splashing onto Jack's face which he greedily wooed and licked. Angela deftly moved her body so she was sitting astride Gemma, and placed her pussy to allow her to receive the already stated talented tongue. Jack shifted up and placed his cock, which was pulsing at the scene in front of him, at her lips and glided inside. The orgasm she had just had, or the earlier fun ensured that she was moist and receptive and he had no difficulty in sliding in to the hilt, their bodies meshed against each other.

He heard a muffled moan of delight as he did this, which cause Angela's head to throw back with passion that she practically growled at. Jack started to fuck Gemma, carefully and deliberately at first, but the sight of the two woman in front of him meant he would not last long before he came. The thrusting got quicker and more robust, and all three moved in time to his thrusts, the muffled sounds getting louder and Angela raising the roof with her commentary of how she was going to cum. It was the redhead first, the orgasm causing a splash of her juices onto Gemma's face, while she gamely tried to lick it all up through the redheads orgasm. Angela moved off to let Jack get proper access, so he lifted Gemma's legs and placed his hands on her wonderful breasts, tweaking and fondling them as his thrusts became quicker and his own noises louder.

Gemma came, her body thrusting skywards into Jack as she let loose a howl of pleasure. Her legs were shaking as the orgasm ripped through her, and Jack withdrew and sat over her stomach. Angela grabbed his cock and pointing at the black woman's breasts, wanked him quickly and fiercely until he pulsed out 5 large globs of cum, the white fluid a stark contrast on her skin. Gemma beamed back at him, then Angela kissed her with some passion and started to lick up the cum from her body. Gemma scooped some up in her fingers and licked them provocatively as she and Angela cleaned her body.

The three of them lay in their backs, hands lazily stroking each other's bodies as they recovered from the vigorous session. Jack's cock was still showing at half mast, and he was contemplating what he might do when the door to the bedroom opened, and in walked a very naked Felicity who was completely unfazed by the scene in front of her.

"You finished? Debbie wants to order pizza and said to ask if you wanted any."

She walked to the bed and cuddled Gemma, then Angela and then finally Jack. She shouted out that pizza was indeed wanted, then sat astride him and slid his now erect cock inside. Jack wondered what the response of the other women would be, but they smiled, and took turns at touching and pleasuring Felicity then Jack, stroking, kissing and sucking as required.

"I've been dying to see what all the fuss is about, but fuck me you were right Gem, it's the best cock I've ever had inside me."

Jack smiled while busying himself playing with Felicity's nipples when they weren't being attacked by Angela or Gemma, so it was no surprise after a few minutes that she came, loudly and her pussy rippling on Jack's cock which duly exploded inside her. She looked as though she might almost pass out, but the other women took hold of her and gently laid her down.

Jack went to get a towel, and returned to see Felicity gently snoring in Gemma's arms, while Angela passed him to go to the bathroom. He pulled the covers over the women, then pulled on a tee shirt and shorts as he figured whilst everyone else was very comfortable naked, the pizza delivery person might not be. He'd just reached downstairs when the doorbell rang. He answered, and a young man opened the thermal bag to remove a pile of pizza boxes, whilst straining his neck to see past Jack. He took the boxes and turned to place them but they were taken out of his hands by Debbie and Audrey, both very naked and comfortable while their delivery boy practically had a stroke! Jack gave him a sizeable tip and could not avoid seeing the prominent tent in the young man's shorts.

He closed the door expecting there to be roars of laughter, but the reality was that people wandered around wearing as little or as much as they liked in this house, and he was okay with that. He grabbed a box and wandered back up to his room, and was pounced upon by a now revived Felicity, who had apparently a ravenous appetite for food as well. He sat on the bed with the women, and they enjoyed the food and the company. He suggested that his new guests join the crowd downstairs, and so they all went back to the dining and lounge area. Angela pulled on her kimono, while Gemma had brought shorts and a vest top. Felicity, as before, couldn't quite remember where she'd left her clothes, so Angela sorted her out with a set of pjs, which she looked adorable in.

There was a genuine warmth to the group, and the conversation flowed with the women from Virgin fitting right in. Gemma pulled him aside.

"We were pulled on to a flight at the last minute, so had no chance to let you know much in advance. I messaged you but didn't get an answer until we had landed. Only it wasn't you, it was Angela telling us to come here." The redhead just smiled at him.

"Well I'd heard some of the stories about the pool party, and I was looking forward to meeting these ladies. Plus as soon as I'd mentioned it, the girls insisted that they come and stay."

"That's lovely. So how did you go from 'Welcome to Florida' to naked in my bed?" Angela and Gemma smiled.

"You telling me you've never fantasised about having sex with a woman in uniform?" Angela slightly blushed as she said this.

"Yeah that happens. People want to strip away the professional veneer and see what's underneath. Angela showed us to our room and we started to get changed out of our uniforms. Only she asked if she could do it for us and I have a policy of not refusing gorgeous redheads." That caused a giggle around the table and for Angela to turn even more pink.

The conversation switched to more mundane matters and the trip to the coast the following day. Both flight attendants were keen to come with them, and Jack was starting to wonder how many cars they might need to take, when the front door opened and in came Laura and Andi, with Fiona her lifeguard friend in tow. Introductions were made and they settled into the lounge watching some tv, but mostly just enjoying the company of each other.

Laura had invited Andi & Fiona to stay over so they could get an early start on their journey the following day, so it was pretty much a full house that evening. At this point they had 11 bodies in their travelling party, so Jack phoned the car rental company and they were able to provide a large van which could carry them all in one go, so he arranged to have them drop that off the following morning. He announced the travel arrangements to the group, and suggested an early night.

Jack and Angela were amongst the first to retire that evening, but the noise in the house soon died down, as one by one they prepared for an epic Saturday.