Modified Ch. 17 - New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two minutes, then a shower and no hanky panky. I'm starving and am not going to miss a chance to go out for lunch!"

Jacks cock didn't seem to get the message about behaving, but for once Angela ignored his aroused state and jumped out of the shower as soon as she was finished washing herself.

"Get dried and dressed Jack. If you're still Captain Horny when we get back I promise you will get taken care of, but for now I'm hungry for food."

Somewhat reluctantly Jack put it back in his pants, got dressed and went to join the remaining housemates. There followed an animated discussion on where to go, but for simplicity's sake they ended up at their breakfast restaurant which did a nice daytime menu too. The bright but cosy booths meant close contact and little opportunity to do anything, so whilst Jack sat with Angela's long bare legs on one side, he had Laura pressed against him on the other, none of which did anything to keep him calm. He was very much enjoying the company, and after a pleasant bite to eat, they sat discussing their plans for the day.

"I think I'd like to get out for a while. How does the rest of the afternoon at a water park sound?"

Jack's suggestion got an enthusiastic reception, and the conversation swiftly turned to swimwear. As he suspected, there was swimwear he had not seen on this trip, even though he was pretty sure there had been a pile of bikinis purchased by Debbie & Laura on their visit to Miss Carlotta's shop.

Debbie with a mischievous glint in her eye, piped up.

"I think if the ladies are having to dress up in our nicest bikinis, the least that Jack can do is pull on a pair of speedos."

That suddenly ignited a round of contributions and agreements from everyone there. Jack tried to steer the conversation away but there seemed to be no avoiding it.

"If I do it, then I think I'll have earned a special treat when we get home. Assuming I don't get arrested for indecency while I'm there. All of you in tiny bikinis is not conducive to me staying inside my trunks."

But there was no getting away from it. Having enjoyed themselves so much on their first visit they elected to go back to Blizzard Beach. The group returned home, with a brief stop to pick up what looked like an astronomically small set of swim trunks to Jack. Back at the house, the ladies busied themselves organising and before long they were piling into the jeep and Natalie's car and taking the short drive to the water park.

Jack was wearing a casual pair of shorts over his swimwear, and as they found a place to sit and base themselves for their visit, he noticed one by one, each of the women unveiling the tiniest, form fitting sexiest bikinis he'd ever seen in his life . Not important that he'd already seen each woman naked many times, it still was something sensual to see them decide to display themselves in this way. Each revelation was sexier than the last, until Debbie unveiled a bikini which would barely pass in this family friendly park, the bottom section little more than a high cut thong, though it covered a little bit of her bum. The top was a wonder of modern engineering, with her breasts barely contained and supported in a bandeau style top.

Jack was having a crisis in his shorts at this point, but managed to pull himself together, and slipped them off. The bright blue trunks were fine from behind, and Jack's bum was in decent shape, perhaps as a consequence of all the hip thrusting he'd done over the last month. At the front though, there was no mistaking the sizeable bulge that was his cock, which even when flaccid left no doubt as to the monster hiding in his swimwear.

When he turned to face the rest of his group, there were a couple of gasps and slightly shocked looks. Angela, sporting a peach number grabbed him by the hand.

"We need to get you into the water...last I checked this was a family friendly park."

Off they went, although the female lifeguard who was at the station near to their entry point looked and her jaw all but bounced off her chest, but Angela and Jack marched into the water, which for the moment restored some form of modesty.

"Still think this is a fun idea?"

Jack was a little bit annoyed at the whole thing, but he had promised to do it and he was a man of his word. The experience veered between humiliating and exhilarating, and to be honest he wasn't quite sure which it was. However in Angela's company he soon relaxed and they enjoyed a lazy swim under the hot sun. It wasn't practical to spend all of the time in the water, and eventually he started the process of walking up the faux beach back towards their seats.

Angela could see he was on the verge of panicking. She leaned in to him and whispered.

"Remember when Daniel Craig walked out of the water for that Bond movie. Nothing to be ashamed of there, and neither have you. Just walk up the beach, take your time and accept that people will look, and that's okay. I've got my ass hanging out of this little number, and I know I will be getting checked out. It's all in the confidence."

He briefly contemplated getting into a discussion about how he thought she was the most beautiful woman there, so of course people would look, but decided to just accept her advice and walked up out of the water holding hands. As expected, he drew a few unsubtle glances, mainly from the yummy mummy crowd who were at the nearby bar rather raucously exchanging stories of their night out and how they were thrilled to get some time on their own, but in the end it wasn't as bad as he had imagined it to be, and he got a thrill from being the subject of so much salacious attention.

The worst part was the sense of gradually growing arousal, and if he was certain of anything, it was that his cock would not stay inside his trunks for long if he got hard. But at least back at their seats he could throw a towel over his lap while trying to adjust himself into a more comfortable position. Debbie and Laura returned carrying bottles of water and hot dogs for the group.

"Well I know where to come if I want a date. Four offers already from college age boys, one from an older fella who got caught asking me by his wife. Not interested though, and none of them looked as good in their shorts as you do Jack."

He smiled at Debbie, though he didn't doubt for a moment that she was fielding offers for dates, as indeed would have been Laura, though she was less vocal about it. In fact all of his companions looked amazing. So preoccupied was he in avoiding sexual thoughts he hadn't noticed that Debbie was now in conversation with two of the yummy mummy crowd from the bar. After a few minutes his curiosity was getting the better of him, but he dare not lift the towel from his lap, so he asked Angela to find out what was going on.

She wandered over and introduced herself,and there was a few moments of friendly conversation and sneaky glances. Angela returned to him after a couple of minutes while Debbie and now Laura continued the chat. She sat back beside him, took a long sip of water, then paused.

"So Juliet and her friends are here on a little girly break. They were asking where we are from, where did we get our swimwear, did we really have no tan lines...that sort of thing."

Jack let the silence hang for a moment, and wondered if perhaps he had imagined the attention and that it was all in his head.

"Oh and they were really interested in the size of your cock, who you were fucking, was it any good, that sort of thing."

Angela dissolved into giggles at that point, and Jack playfully punched her arm. He asked Angela if Juliet would come and sit with him for a few. She recognised the glint in his eye and quickly got up and in a few moments, Juliet came over and introduced herself.

She and her friends were all soccer moms in Ohio, and had organised a little girly break for some sunshine, a few drinks and (as she put it) a little fun. They'd seen the group arrive and strip down, and the women universally were in awe of the tanned toned bodies of his female housemates, as well as their designer bikinis.

"I think only a woman can truly appreciate how beautiful another woman is. I happen to think that Ashleigh, Jane and Georgia are just lovely women, even if they don't hear that too often. Your lady friends are quite something Jack, as pretty as any woman in this park, but they have a confidence about them that makes it super sexy too."

Jack wholeheartedly agreed with her. He often thought that confidence was underrated as an attractive quality, and for sure his friends had that.

"They also tell me it's quite the party you have going on in your house, if you know what I mean."

He did indeed. He excused himself for a minute, and gathered round his friends. Would they be okay with inviting Juliet and co back to the house, for a little late afternoon fun? Indeed they all were, so Jack returned to Juliet, invited her back to her feet and walked with her back to her friends.

"Juliet tells me that you ladies are on the lookout for a little holiday fun? Well if you're interested we'll be taking the party back to our villa, and mess around at the pool. You're welcome to join us, but I'd suggest no more drinking - no impaired judgement please."

All four women were hanging on his every word, and he got clear nods from each of them.

"One final question. Are any of you bisexual? I'm the only man who'll be there, and I'll find time for every one of you if you want it, but that's potentially a lot of waiting around. My lady friends will be more than happy to keep you entertained, but only if you're into it."

Although he'd not been properly introduced to each of the women, he got a strong sense they were up for pretty much anything that day. As he later found out, Georgia, a petite Asian woman with beautiful eyes and a dazzling smile as well as an undoubtedly enhanced chest spoke next.

"For those women? Fuck it I'll be anything they want. Let's walk on the wild side ladies!" They cheered and Jack had his answer, so he left a note of their address and an invitation to be there for 6pm.

Back to his housemates, they gathered round and he informed them that they'd accepted their invitation, which was met with smiles and squeal of anticipation from Laura. Such was the excitement that they agreed to return to the villa right away, stopping only to pick up a few things at the store so they could BBQ a few burgers and chicken wings.

Back at the villa and the first thing Jack did was to get out of the speedos. He was confused as to exactly how he was feeling about the episode, feeling on one hand embarrassed and disappointed that his friends would do that to him, but on the other it was sort of a thrill, and he smiled as he recalled the looks and stares he gathered walking out of the water up the beach. After all, it had brought them some new people that they were about to get to know a whole lot better.

He got a message from Scarlett saying she'd sent a final proposal to Natalie for compensation which would need to be agreed before they got started the next day, noting Jack had his first appointment at 10:30 and the second at 14:30. He wandered through to Natalie's room, and found her still in her bright yellow bikini, but that Julia was naked on the bed tied down with a gag in her mouth.

Natalie's nose was in her laptop and didn't bat an eyelid as Jack came in.

"We can go over the details tomorrow morning Jack, as I think we will both find it tricky to concentrate today. I think they've answered all my outstanding questions, so as long as you're happy with what I've negotiated, it won't take long."

Jack nodded, but found it difficult to ignore Julia.

"She was a naughty girl when we were at the park today Jack, flirting with so many people. She apologised and suggested an hour or so like this would be suitable punishment before she's allowed to join the party. We need to make sure there's a lot of sex going on that she cannot join in with."

Jack was contemplating doing just that when their doorbell rang.

"We have guests Jack. Don't go anywhere darling?"

Off they went downstairs and opened the door to Juliet and her friends, each carrying a bag plus a couple of bottles of fizzy wine. There were air kisses as each woman came in and was greeted and made welcome. Laura showed them to one of the unused bedrooms where they could leave their bags.

"It's entirely up to yourselves ladies, but we don't really bother with clothes out by the pool. Bring your sunscreen and towels, by all means pop on your bikinis too, but I think you'll enjoy yourselves soon enough to join in. But make sure you plenty of sunscreen on your white bits!"

Laura closed the door behind her and giggled as she trotted down the stairs, pausing only to give Jack a hug and a passionate kiss. Jack went outside, checked the BBQ was set up and went back inside when he met their guests who were just about ready to go out to the pool. Juliet made introductions to the quartet.

Ashleigh was a classroom assistant so spent all day around small children and thus truly valued the adult company of her friends. By the looks of her roots, she was a bottle blonde with a darker tinge and was generously proportioned, with large breasts and a wee bit of a tummy, as well as a large wobbly ass that struggled to stay inside her bikini bottoms. She seemed shy and a little embarrassed, so Jack spent a couple of minutes chatting to her and helping her feel at ease.

Jane was a gym bunny by her own confession, and as such had a tight toned body that Jack was immediately drawn to. She was of mixed descent, an African American father and Filipino mother, so had gorgeous caramel skin and a beautiful smile.

Georgia was from a Korean family, with broad hips and an enhanced pair of breasts that Jack looked forward to getting to know better. She had long straight black hair that almost reached her bum, and looked to be a bit of an extrovert.

Finally he got introduced to Juliet, a classic Nordic blonde. As Jack had found out from Debbie in the drive back from the park, she was very self conscious about her breasts, which she thought were saggy and awful, but in reality were perfectly fine and appropriate for a mother who had breast fed 3 kids. Inspired by Georgia, she was saving up for surgery.

Jack turned to the group and laid out some ground rules.

"You can do as little or as much as you like here. The number one cardinal rule is that consent is absolute. No one will be offended if you say no to anything. Secondly, I think you will find people don't bother too much with clothing of any kind around the pool, as we have a very good privacy screen that gives you absolute discretion. I hope you will feel comfortable enough to do that too if that is what you want. Finally I hope you're hungry as we picked up some food for the BBQ and I'll be grilling a little later."

Ashleigh spoke in a tiny voice.

"Are they really naked out there?"

"Go find out for yourself ladies!"

Off through the doors they went and a round of enthusiastic hellos followed, as they found sun beds to lay out on. Jack picked up sunscreen and a towel, as well as his phone and followed shortly after.

Outside it was largely as expected. Georgia and Jane had wasted no time stripping off and were busy applying sunscreen on each other's body, and act that was quite sensual to the point where Jack felt the first twitch in his cock. Juliet and Ashley being a little more self conscious had got as far as lowering the straps on their bikinis to bare their shoulders, but for now that was all.

Debbie, Laura and Angela were sitting side by side, and were glistening in the afternoon sunshine. Natalie was naked, but gestured to Jack to follow her inside, and he immediately remembered Julia was tied up on the bed. They went up to the room, where Julia was calmly waiting, watching a countdown timer on someone's phone at 37 minutes to go. Natalie walked to the wardrobe, pulled out the Wonder Woman costume and wig, and quickly donned them.

Jack's cock immediately responded, partly replaying their banter earlier that day, and partly recalling the last time she wore it. He walked up to her and they kissed, long deep sensuous kisses while his hands roamed over her body. Although promised to Julia and also still acting as his lawyer, Natalie was still incredibly sexy and all he could think of was pleasuring her.

"Tell me, where you're from, are all men like you?"

Natalie was feeding him a line from the movie and he smiled, though did his best to stay in character.

"I'm...above average."

Jack just got the response out when he heard giggles from behind him.

"I'll say. Fuck it, that is a huge cock. Don't mind us, unless you don't like an audience."

Jane sat on Georgia's lap in a nearby chair, still very naked and skin glistening from their sunscreen. Jack and Natalie resumed their kissing and stroking, with Jack dropping to his knees and lifting the skirt of the costume. He set about lapping at her moist pussy, eliciting groans of pleasure. Out of the corner of his eye, Jack could see Jane fingering herself, while Georgia alternated her mouth from one erect nipple to the other. He assumed this wasn't their first time naked with each other, both women very relaxed and aroused.

Jack moved his super heroine onto the bed, letting her lie back while he attacked her pussy and clit with fingers and tongue, and the combination of Jack's excellent oral technique, as well as being finger fucked in front of an audience had Natalie cumming in a few short minutes. He pulled down her top, teasing her nipples while his cock placed at her entrance.

He heard whispers off to the side.

"Look st that thing, it's going to split her in two."

"I know...how long before he gets hard enough to split me?"

Jack turned and winked, but returned his full focus to Natalie as he carefully and deliberately slid inside her, Natalie's gasps and arched back evidence of her undoubted pleasure. He started to fuck her while fondling her breasts, holding them while he thrust into her, the soft flesh rippling under his fingers. The first orgasm in the room was not from either of them, but from Jane who succumbed to Georgia's digital ministrations and the sensory overload of the sex in front of them. She wasn't quiet either, but the sound of her orgasm and Jack's insistent pounding pushed Natalie over the edge, as she thrashed on the bed while her back arched up to him.

Julia's eyes practically popped out of her head at this point, but she still had 15 minutes to go even if her patience had evaporated some time ago, and her obviously wet pussy and erect nipples betrayed her state of arousal. Natalie was still being wracked by her orgasm, but Jack sensed she needed a little time to herself before anything else. He turned to see Jane still in a post orgasmic bliss, but Georgia had slid out of the chair and was now standing beside her, one hand absentmindedly in her crotch rubbing slowly back and forth.

Her eyes burned with desire as she took a long look at Jack's twitching, slick cock. He walked over to her, and she carefully knelt down and started to lick his cock clean of Natalie's juices, which she seemed to thoroughly enjoy if the moans of pleasure were anything to go from.

Jane, having partially recovered, sat up and watched her friend get to work on Jack's member. That seemed to focus her once again, and she looked behind Jack to see Natalie watching the scene unfold.

"Jane darling, how would you like to be my little Amazon and come take care of your princess?"

Natalie did not need to ask twice, as the beautifully sculpted woman walked over and knelt in front of Natalie, mumbling something about whatever her princess desired, but Jack's attention was restored by Georgia standing on her toes, crushing her breasts against his chest and rubbing her slit up and down his cock. She guided him so her back was against the wall, lifted one leg high which Jack supported, then guided him into her warm and very wet pussy. In a few quick strokes he was fully inside her, their crotches nested against each other, tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths.