Modified Ch. 17 - New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack lifted her other leg, then turned and deposited her on the bed beside Natalie and Jane, the role play having the Amazon lick her princess's pussy with eagerness and some skill, based on his lawyers facial expressions. Jack took a moment to admire Georgia, her long straight black hair splayed around her head, her nipples thoroughly erect and desperate for attention, and her neatly trimmed pussy glistening in the afternoon sunshine.

He slid inside her eliciting a moan and several expletives, and they started to eagerly fuck, the Korean woman's fitness and flexibility resulting in her upwards thrusts which were as vigorous as Jack was pounding down into her, matched by her legs wrapped around Jack's waist, as if to ensure he wasn't distracted and taken away. He was neither and they fucked fast and furious until Georgia seemed to freeze, then her body rippled from toe to top with an orgasm of enormous proportions, accompanied by moans and screams of undoubted pleasure.

Jack enjoyed feeling her cunt clench and release repeatedly around him, but he wasn't finished quite yet. He stood back as he watched her spasm for 40 or 50 seconds, while also observing Natalie cum again, this time, the short haired Jane's head buried into her pussy, while clearly unsatisfied herself, fingering herself though to no obvious result. She looked up as Natalie's juices were splashing onto her cheeks, her head turning to meet Jack's still throbbing cock.

She quickly motioned him behind her, Jack kneeling behind one of the most perfectly sculpted bums he'd ever seen, she parted her thighs and reached behind, guiding him to her cunt. Despite her earlier orgasm, she was still very tight, and took a minute or two of careful manoeuvring before Jack had a little more than half his length inside her. However they persisted, and a few minutes later they were fucking good and hard, Janes hips moving to meet Jack's motions in a song of slapping flesh punctuated by grunts of pleasure from them both.

They'd lost track of time, and wasn't until the one hour alarm went off to signify Julia's release that they were close to orgasm. Natalie swiftly untied and removed Julia's gag, and they attacking each other, the earlier activity merely the appetiser before their entree of each other, which was devoured in as animated and noisy a 69 as Jack had ever seen, even in his porn watching experience. It was the trigger for Jane to shudder and cum with loud, long moan of pleasure. Jack withdrew and in between hard breaths while stroking himself asked where to finish. Jane swivelled round and Georgia pushed in, offering her large and perfectly designed breasts up for him.

A few strokes and Jack came, hard and pulsing large globs of cum across the chest of both women, each pulse being rewarded with a groan of delight. Jack staggered back to the chair. The two guests were looking and giggling at each other, Jane's darker skin highlighting the white pools of cum on her tits. They started to tentatively scoop it up with their fingers, feeding themselves and each other, each mouthful being devoured as if it was a gourmet meal. They were shortly licking each other clean, pausing only to watch as Natalie and Julia licked and fingered each other into submission.

It was Georgia who eventually spoke.

"Jack, you do not disappoint. Your girlfriend Angela told me you were an amazing fuck, but I think she might have undersold your talents. That was epic in ways I'm not sure I have words for."

Jane chipped in as well.

"Honey you do not lie. I knew how to enjoy myself in college, and those athletes think they're all that, with their stamina and their big cocks. But I tell you, I have never, ever been so thoroughly fucked like I was today. But Jack sugar, you make sure your lady is taken care of. Never seen a man with a dick that big be so unselfish and patient. Damn!"

Jack assured them they were being too kind, and offered the use of his shower before they went back outside, which they gleefully accepted, Jack leaving Natalie and Julia holding each other as he closed the door. He showed his guests his room and large shower cubicle and looked out fresh towels for them all. He started the shower and was swiftly joined by both women, Georgia asking if she could use some of Angela's shampoo as her hair was matted and sweaty after their session.

Before long, after some basic soaping Jack was swelling under the touch of these women. He was surrounded by female flesh, and he pressed Jane up against the wall, before kissing his way down her body. She'd thoroughly rinsed herself below so all Jack could taste was a slightly soapy residue mixed with the juices of this gorgeous woman. Using tongue and fingers he licked and thrust, suckled on her clit and had her on the cusp of an orgasm before long. She pulled him up, turned around and spread her legs, inviting Jack in to fuck her to the finish line which he gleefully did.

Georgia had watched her own personal porn movie and was busy masturbating when Jack turned to her. She all but leapt on him, fidgeting for a few seconds until his cock found its way deep inside her. She groaned with absolute pleasure as Jack braced her against the wall so he could thrust unhindered into her. A few minutes of this and he felt the touch of Jane, stroking his arm and then hers interspersed with soft kisses.

Georgia's orgasm was sudden and violent, her body spasming almost out of control, with Jack clinging to her. He regained enough composure to finish inside her, which he did after another 30 seconds or so. The warm water continued to splash their bodies, and before long the act of the cleaning themselves began all over again. Ten minutes later they were stepping out of the shower and wrapped in towels he stepped back into the bedroom to find Angela sitting on the bed reading a book.

"That sounded fun. Rain came on so we popped back inside for a bit."

Jack smiled, but heard the gasps from Georgia and Jane as they came out from the bathroom. They started to stutter apologies until Angela shushed them and spoke.

"Ladies, Jack gets to have fun with whoever he wants, just like I do. I knew full well what you've spent the last hour doing, you weren't exactly quiet. If I wasn't content for that to happen you would have met me a lot sooner. Please make yourself at home. You'll have stories to amuse yourself for a long time to come after this little vacation."

That brought laughter from the two women and it broke the ice. Angela was smitten Georgia's long locks, and spent a few minutes discussing hair care products while showing her the hair drier. Jack pulled on a pair of shorts, not being entirely sure what the rest of the group were up to. He offered one of his tee shirts to Jane which she accepted, being long enough to cover her ass too. They went along the landing and from the nurses room he heard the unmistakable sounds of Debbie and Laura as well as a couple of new voices that he presumed were Juliet and Ashleigh.

He couldn't resist and popped his head around the door. If there was an event for synchronised fucking, he would have awarded Debbie and Laura the gold medals there and then, as they were pounding away with strap ons while their other guests were getting pounded. Their faces surely indicated they were having a pretty fabulous time, but the addition of Jack and Jane into the room triggered their orgasms. The two nurses high five'd each other on a job well done, while Jane walked to her friends and stroked their hair to let them know she was present, but her broad grin told Jack volumes. The rain looked to be on for a while, so Jack set about organising their BBQ in the kitchen, Jane happily organising buns and cheese and coleslaw.

They were soon joined by Angela and Georgia, who's hair now looked complete fabulous, shiny and straight yet full of life. Jack worked his way through the burgers, keeping them warm, then eventually shouted upstairs to get the attention of the remaining housemates and guests. They soon appeared, looking to have showered and changed, Natalie though deciding to keep her Wonder Woman wig on, much to everyone's amusement.

The conversation was light and easy as they ate and got to know a little bit more about their guests. Jane quietly confirmed that Juliet was saving up for a procedure, but had separated from her husband and was going through a messy divorce with him. The booby fund, as she described it, had been depleted for this holiday which she probably needed more than a pair of perky tits right now. The remainder of the quartet were pondering clubbing together to help, but none of them were especially well off except Georgia, and whilst she had offered to pay it herself, the others refused and just asked for a little time.

"Is it that important to her?"

"I really think so Jack, it's all in her self esteem and personal image. Her confidence has been blasted by her husbands affair, this holiday will help her to forget it, but she'll be back in front of the mirror thinking he didn't like her boobs before you know it."

Jack quickly asked what sums were involved, and waiting until Juliet went to the toilet, then had the other guests huddle up with him.

"Jane told me the story with Juliet. I think I know a way that can help to let her get this without letting her feel like a charity case. Start a crowdfunding page, you can each donate a little bit, but I'll pay the balance. That way an anonymous donor gets to take care of it, and she doesn't feel bad about it."

There was an immediate argument amongst them, firstly about them wanting to help their friend, then refusing Jack's help on principle as he'd only met them that day.

"Ladies, I'm here in a pharmaceutical trial. They're paying me a $1,000 a day just to be here, plus a substantial lump sum on it's conclusion. Here's a young mother of three, having had life spit in her face and tell her she's worthless, at least that's what she thinks. Why not let life give her a bunk up?"

There was still some consternation, but the three visitors hushed when Angela spoke.

"Ladies, when Jack puts his mind to something he's very difficult to dissuade. He's a genuinely generous man, and while I understand your reservations, consider it."

Natalie pitched in next.

"I cannot imagine a time in a persons life where they feel more vulnerable than Juliet is right now. I have some excellent lawyer contacts in this country who ought to make sure that Juliet gets great representation and won't be broke at the end of it. If she will let me help?"

"Help with what?"

Juliet had returned and could not miss the cluster if her friends standing conspiratorially with Jack and Natalie.

"Darling, let's have a little chat."

Natalie led her off, and had a long conversation about her divorce and her lawyer, who whilst had long been their family representative was long time friends with her husband. It transpired that Natalie had met a partner from a big firm in Cleveland at a conference a couple of years back in London, and they'd kept in touch. A couple of phone calls and a promise that she would see her friend soon later, Juliet had a meeting with new representatives when she went home.

Juliet gave her an enormous hug, and wiped away a few tears.

"I had no clue how I was going to do this. I knew I had to get a lawyer, but our town isn't that big and you kind of know everyone's business. Thank you so much, I don't know how I can ever thank you..."

"Nothing needed darling. All it took was 20 minutes and a couple of phone calls, plus I have a first class reason to go see Erica, which is long overdue! Us girls have to stick together you know."

That brought a cheer and some spontaneous applause from Juliet's friends, whilst the housemates quietly admired their wonderful generous friend.

The rain had finally stopped and in true Florida fashion, the pool surrounds were dry in next to no time, and the party discretely moved back outside. The sun was below the horizon now, and the soft lights of the pool area were all that illuminated their surroundings. Debbie grabbed their beach ball and called for a game of naked polo, and so the housemates swiftly stripped and segregated into two teams. Jane and Georgia had no hesitation in joining in, leaving Juliet and Ashleigh looking a little forsaken at the side of the pool.

With both women feeling self conscious about their bodies, Jack understood their reticence. So he carefully invited them to join the game, and described it as naked optional. That brought a couple of smiles, and Jack found himself beside Ashleigh and the game commenced.

Naked polo was often the precursor to a round of sex, with the naked glistening bodies having a very stimulating effect on all concerned. There was jumping and squealing, and much fun to be had. On one dive to reach the ball, Ashleigh landed almost in top of Jack, but in the process her sizeable breasts had popped out of her bikini. She noticed as she got back to her feet, Jack smiled and she giggled, then whipped the top off and threw it to the side of the pool which brought cheers, soon echoed as the rest of her bikini followed. Juliet stood and realised she was the only clothed person there, had a quiet 'what the fuck' to herself and joined in!

20 minutes or so later, the game was eventually decided and people got out of the pool and were towelling off, or as in the case of Jane, Georgia, Natalie and Julia moving into the hot tub. Ashleigh was reaching for her bikini, when Jack tapped her on the shoulder.

"You don't have to do that unless you want to. You have a beautiful sexy body Ashleigh, don't feel you need to cover up on my account."

She blushed, but Jack had sensed her arousal all through the game, and was now simmering just below boiling point. Her nipples were large and hard, and her large breasts bobbed teasingly on the surface of the pool. They moved towards each other, and a long passionate kiss followed, with Jack's rapidly rising cock pressed against her tummy. She whispered to him 'not here' and they got out the pool and went inside.

Juliet, who was cuddling into Angela at that point, wondered aloud.

"Don't you mind? He's had sex with at least three other women today that I know of, doesn't it get you mad that he's like that?"

"It really doesn't. Jack has a gift, a way of making women feel really good about themselves, and it's often, though not exclusively through sex. He doesn't go seeking it, it often finds him and part of why he is here is so that he can understand what happens physically when he's around women and gets aroused. Truthfully though, you need to experience it to understand it."

"I might just need to do that. But right now while your boyfriend is busy fucking my best pal, I think I need to entertain his gorgeous girlfriend."

They smiled and started to kiss and stroked each other's bodies, hands exploring and probing.

Meanwhile inside, Ashleigh had led Jack to the room their visitors had dumped their bags in, and practically threw him onto the bed, almost in case she suddenly changed her mind. She sat astride Jack rubbing her pussy against his raging hard on while her large breasts swayed in his face, which he greedily sucked and fondled.

Jack reckoned she could only be a size or two smaller than his tailor Alex, and he enjoyed fondling and licking every inch of them, eliciting moans of real pleasure. She could contain herself no longer and taking his cock in her hand, positioned herself to gradually slide him inside.

Soon they were thrusting up and down to meet each other, their hips working hard and the slapping of flesh against each other a staccato beat of passion. He felt her lean back for a few strokes and the different angle touched her and set off her orgasm, a quiet whimper masking her body clenching tightly into his cock and her muscles convulsing in pleasure. Jack rolled her onto her back, and after a few moments continued to fuck with enthusiasm.

This was new territory for Ashleigh who routinely only orgasmed by her own hand after sex, but here was this man with a huge, gorgeous cock not only making her cum but continuing to fuck her. It seemed to uncork her voice, as now she was moaning loudly with each thrust from Jack, and he soon moved her into one of his favourite positions with her ankles on his shoulders while he ploughed deep inside her. Ashleigh twisted her nipples with one hand and furiously rubbed her clit with the other, and a few minutes later came orgasm #2.

Ashleigh was in complete ecstasy, the multiple orgasmic coupling being something she only read about in Cosmo and those 50 Shades books. She felt like her muscles had turned into jelly and was melting into the bed beneath him. A quiet moan from behind him had him turn his head, and he saw Angela kneeling in front of a naked Juliet, busily eating her pussy and with one hand tweaking her nipples.

Jack turned, still ramrod hard and his cock glistening with the juices of the woman he'd just fucked. Juliet gently moved her head away, Angela's face glistening with juices, which turned to a smile as she saw Jack. Juliet marched over and dropped to her knees, taking a few moments before starting to lick and suck Jack's cock. Angela strolled over to bed, and lay beside Ashleigh as they kissed and stroked each other's bodies.

He pulled Juliet to her feet and they kissed, the mix of juices on each other's faces making the scene all the more debauched. A quiet whisper told Jack she wanted him from behind, and he smiled as she clambered onto the bed, her look to him burning in the passion of the moment. She guided him inside, then turned to him.

"Fuck me good and hard Jack. I haven't had a man pound me like he really wanted to in an awfully long time, and that's what I need right now."

He gave her an exploratory slap on her ass, only to be told to do it harder, and before long he'd delivered half a dozen firm strokes to her bum, turning it a little bit red. There was no hesitation as they started to thrust, though it quickly became hard and fast, the only sound being their grunts and moans as their bodies slammed against each other.

After all this Jack knew he didn't have long, So seeking out her lust applied his talent as best he knew, and before long she was screaming an orgasm while he roared as his cum pumped inside her, shortly after which they both collapsed on the bed. The only sound was heavy breathing and Juliet half laughing half crying as her orgasm eventually subsided.

Angela and Jack exchanged a look that promised her she would have his undivided attention later on, but for now they cuddled into the woman that Jack had thoroughly fucked. Juliet eventually composed herself and looked at her friend and the redhead sitting along from them.

"Angela, I get it. I couldn't fathom how you could be so chilled about everything and not be jealous, but I get it now. Damn your a lucky woman."

Debbie popped into the room at that point, utterly unperturbed at the scene.

"Jane and Georgia are staying tonight. I hope you will too ladies. Jack, Andi's just off the phone asking if she and Fi could swing by? She's working so we could make it her last delivery..."

He smiled and nodded, babbling an excited order into the phone.

"I take there's no objections to pizza?"

The smiles in the room told him absolutely not.