Modified Ch. 18 - Sex in the City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay that seems fair. I'm Christine Phillips and I'm a licensed therapist working in Orlando. I moved here about 6 years ago from San Diego, which is where I went to college."

"That's a big change. Cannot imagine there is a shortage of work for therapists in California, was there something else brought you here?"

"Great question. All I will say for now is that wanted to move far away from where I was, needed a fresh start in life and was able to find an opportunity with a practice in Orlando. It's a beautiful part of the world and I took a chance and moved."

Jack nodded. He wasn't intending to pry, but her openness in discussing the subject, assuming it was genuine, was helpful in building a rapport between them.

"My practice offers a number of forms of therapy including sex therapy and surrogacy. Part of why I'm here today is to see that everything with this study is legitimate, which I'm feeling okay about. You don't seem the type of man to lure a girl to a hotel room to do nefarious things to her!"

That raised a laugh from him, and he visibly relaxed now thinking that she wasn't here to have sex with him but validate the study. Their conversation flowed after that, Jack explaining a bit more about the surgery which had brought him there. He was also aware now that Christine was actually quite attractive, late 20's or very early 30's and the blouse which looked like satin was tightly hugging her breasts which were clearly defined. He wasn't sure but he did think a button or two had popped and now he was noticing a bit of cleavage. Her skirt which was just above the knee, showed a little more leg as she tucked her feet up on the couch having shed her shoes.

"Jack would you mind turning the air up a little please, it's a little bit warm"

Jack got up to check the controls, and found it was an even twenty degrees, but he turned up the fans anyway. Settling back down he could the see the faint outlines of nipples pressing against the blouse, and concluded that his visitor was a little aroused, which on some level pleased him, and his cock responded appropriately.

*Christine*

She had been enjoying the early conversation with this polite Englishman. She thought he might have been in his early 40's, but was in decent shape. His manners and demeanour were in sharp contrast to her expectations. Being told that a man with a substantial penis growth was needing to be tested to ensure there were no additional effects had led her to believe she would be meeting a brute. But she saw the warm way he greeted the woman who'd brought their tea and coffee, and liked it and was suddenly feeling pangs of jealousy at the way he looked at her, which she immediately dismissed.

She did however get to wondering just what the sexual disfunction was here, and was prompted to see if he might react to a little subtle sign of interest, so she popped a couple of buttons on her blouse which would give enough of a show of her breasts that most men (and some women) could not avoid looking at. The conversation was flowing now, and she had relaxed enough to the point of enjoying his company without wondering what the next sentence was going to be. He was pretty charming, and she couldn't help but sneak a glance at his trousers and wonder what the fuss was about. Until that is she saw what looked like a fair sized bulge which made her more than a little curious, and unexpectedly turned on.

Christine knew her body well enough to recognise the little flushed feeling in her chest and the hint of her nipples stiffening. She asked him to turn up the air to see if that helped to regain her focus, and started to use some of the mental exercises she advocated for her patients who had difficulty with impulse control: focus on the room around you, take slow deep measured breaths...

*Control Room*

Scarlett stood behind Emily and her three technicians as they carefully monitored and checked their sensor feeds only moments after Jack had left the room. The wristband gave them pulse and respiration data, but also had a tiny sensor designed to detect the presence of pheromones, which had been agreed as the likely cause of the reactions that Jack caused in women.

When the doorbell rang there was a definite spike in pulse and respiration, which was not unexpected. Things remained largely the same until Jack went to the door and was met by the maid, who of course Scarlett knew very well. Had anyone been monitoring her they would have seen a definite spike in body functions and a little flush of excitement in her cheeks, but they were all far too busy to notice. Once he opened the door and recognised the woman, his pulse actually lowered, but the particle count sensors started firing off alarms as there were immediate surges in pheromones that had the techs excitedly calling out as the sensors fired and recorded the sudden and definite changes in the air.

Once Maria left though, the particle counts barely changed, and Scarlett was focussed on the monitor which showed Christine, and spotted subtle but noticeable changes in her, including the hint of a nipple appearing as well as the less subtle popping open her blouse to show off a rather nice cleavage. Emily turned to Scarlett and the excitement in her face was principally from the experiment now giving them lots of data, but (and perhaps unsurprisingly) showing some subtle but identifiable signs of arousal. Scarlett could feel it herself, but having been around Jack enough now to recognise it and finally having consummated her lust, she could deal with it better.

Emily on the other hand had only limited experience with Jack and this would likely be her first time around him when his "love bomb" (as they had laughingly nick-named it) went off. She was excited at seeing data and was initially focussed on making sure the sensors were working and looking what it might initially be telling them. She was however undoubtedly rather aroused herself, and while her conscious mind was focussed on analysing the information and what it might mean, her subconscious was noting the firming of her nipples and the definite wetness between her thighs. When their subject started to pop a couple of buttons on her blouse, Emily pondered what looking at her pretty fabulous breasts might look like, and if she liked her nipples licked or sucked, or maybe even bitten...she shook her head to try and clear it from the highly sexual thoughts in her head and focus on her work.

Jasmine sitting at the desk and looking after the wrist band data was faring less well, and whilst ostensibly looking at the data, she was in a fugue of lust, with one hand sneaking inside her jacket to play and fondle with her breasts. Amy beside her was wearing a skirt and took her other hand and placed it on her thigh and slid it upward until it was pressed against a shaven and wet pussy, which Jasmine was happy to finger.

That left Johanna, a Norwegian Data Scientist who had been brought on board to help analyse the anticipated mountains of information from the sensors. Though less affected by the moment than her colleagues, she had little doubt she would go back to her hotel and indulge in a lengthy masturbation session, and that it would involve some, if not all of her colleagues in the accompanying fantasy.

Scarlett looked at the four women in front of her and recognised what was once her response around Jack, and for the moment said nothing. They were getting valuable data that might mean the difference between learning something and not, but she understood they might need to take additional precautions to protect the data team from an aroused Jack Spencer at least if they were to do their jobs.

*Jack*

After Maria left the room with a promise to catch up soon, Jack turned and immediately felt the difference in the room. After some further conversation he got up to turn up the air at Christine's request.

He could tell Christine's arousal had stepped up a few notches even without noticing the popped buttons on her blouse which showed a beautifully tanned and curvy cleavage. Her feet were now tucked under her which seemed to be the excuse for her skirt slipping to mid thigh, which only showed off her legs really well.

Jack felt a spark within and his cock twitched it's approval, so instead of returning to the couch opposite he sat beside Christine, though the couch was large enough that they had a couple of feet of space between them. He paused, only to make sure he was reading the scene correctly before finally speaking.

"Shall we have our tea, or do you want to skip to dessert?"

Corny, corny line, but it raised a coquettish giggle from the woman opposite.

"Tea first darling. Shame to waste that lovely young woman's efforts in making and bringing it to us."

They sat making conversation in between sips of their drinks, but Jack could sense the inexorable rise of his cock as he enjoyed her sexy curves and imagined fucking her for a lengthy session. Christine put down her up and saucer, and took a deep breath.

"Jack, on occasion I get involved in some of the surrogacy activity myself. It's impossible not to see that you look as if you'd be much more comfortable out of those pants?"

Christine had one hand slowly unbuttoning her remaining buttons on the blouse, while toying with her hair with the other. As the blouse parted Jack could see what looked like some very expensive lingerie and a gorgeous pair of tits that he was dying to free and play with. Christine's eyes burned with lust, so he shuffled along the couch and kissed her.

It started merely on the lips, but she soon pressed closer and reached into his lap before using one hand to feel and squeeze his cock, which brought a gasp of surprise from her. Jack broke the kiss, then kissed down her neck, slipping one of the bra straps off her shoulder and working down onto the top of her breast. For all that they were enjoying this, it wasn't particularly comfortable, so when Jack suggested the bedroom Christine eagerly agreed. She stood up and walked ahead of him, firstly shrugging the blouse from her shoulders and letting it float the floor. A few more steps and she unzipped her skirt which she stepped out of, that left her in a matching bra and thong and a delightful pair of hold up stockings. The bra strap was still off one shoulder and Jack was convinced it was one of the sexiest things he'd ever seen.

Once inside the bedroom he put one hand on her shoulder and gently turned her around. They kissed again, Christine's hands eagerly unbuttoning then lowering his trousers which pooled around his feet. She stepped back admiring the definite and mistakable bulge of a large erection, then slipped his silk boxers down also, finally freeing the huge cock which sprung in front of her.

"Oh my Jack, I was told that you were quite big, but they didn't say how pretty it was. You have a beautiful cock."

She knelt in front of him, then kissed along the length of his member up and down, before trying to wrap her slender fingers around the base, and opening her mouth started to glide him inside. Jack by now had received oral pleasure from quite a few women, and until now only Scarlett had demonstrated the jaw hanging ability to deep throat him. Until now.

Christine slowly but deliberately slid inch after inch inside, until her nose was pressed against his tummy. He moaned in exquisite pleasure, which brought a glint to Christine's eyes, who then started to give him a world class blow job. After a couple of minutes, withdrew, pulled her to her feet and started to strip Christine, leaving only her holdup stockings on. His cock positively pulsed with pleasure, and while he was incredibly keen to fuck this woman, he wanted to prove and demonstrate his ability to give pleasure.

He lay Christine on her back, and deliberately licked and sucked all the way from her neck to her prissy, where he eagerly feasted. A few minutes of his very best tongue and finger stimulation was accompanied by a cacophony of moans, groans and expletives as Christine was also treated to world class oral pleasure. Her orgasm was as predictable as the sun rising, but it's intensity surprised even Jack, who was left wondering how long it had been since she'd had a really good fuck?

He stood up, fumbled with a bedside cabinet drawer and clumsily unwrapped a condom, which he eventually placed over his throbbing member. Christine pulled him close and guided him into her tight and very wet pussy, and while it took a few strokes he eventually was nestled inside her. They fucked like that for a few minutes, when Christine pushed him onto his back and sat astride him, and fucked energetically like that until her next orgasm, which had her almost collapse on top of Jack, which was not entirely unpleasant, her large firm breasts pressed against him.

After a moment or two, she sat back up, slipped off him and peeled off the condom. She proceeded to start wanking him off, and the combination of all the stimulation as well as watching her breasts wobble as she vigorously stroked him was enough, and his cock erupted in her hand, pulsing semen up into the air then landing back on him. There followed a few moments of heavy breathing.

"Damn that was good. I love your cock, it's so pretty and fills me so well, but damn if that wasn't the best tongue I've had in a very, very long time. Men with big cocks seldom take the time or show the patience for that. You get a gold star."

Jack smiled and after quickly cleaning himself, lay back down beside her, and they cuddled and made small talk for a while.

*Control Room*

Any pretence at not being utterly aroused at the scenes on the monitor had disappeared by the time Jack's cock was out on display briefly before being swallowed. Jasmine and Amy were soon stripping and busily fingering each other. Johanna looked on with a hunger that betrayed everything, but her hands were busy in her trousers trying to release her pent up sexual tension. Emily was at that point walking round in circles, desperately trying to get control of herself while Scarlett looked and lusted from across the room. Emily finally saw her, realised the fire in each other and marched over to Scarlett pulling off her top and stepping out of her skirt as she did so.

They kissed with a heat that betrayed some of the furtive looks that they had been exchanging previously, but Scarlett being genuinely invested in the success of the experiment had shown restraint. In a frantic 30 seconds both were naked and laying out on the couch in an animated and noisy 69. The orgasms exploded around the room, and the women who mere minutes before had been thoroughly professionally scientists, were coming down from a sexual high unlike any they had ever experienced before, with the exception perhaps of Scarlett.

"Ladies, now you know just what effect Mr Spencer can have even when he's not in the room. Let's put today down to experience and see what data we have harvested in the last hour or so. You might want to get dressed in case he decides to come in and see us."

*Jack*

Christine was facing him on her side so they were face to face. She'd originally only planned to spend up to an hour, but at this point was in no rush. Not only had the sex been brilliant, spectacular even, but he was quite charming and had a lovely self deprecating sense of humour.

"I'm in no rush to go Jack, but I know that we've organised one of our surrogates to visit this afternoon."

"We still have a couple of hours. I don't know about you, but they have a jacuzzi tub in the bathroom that I'm interested in trying out. Care to join me?"

She needed little persuading, and in 15 minutes they were luxuriating in a large tub, sitting thigh to thigh beside each other. Christine rose up to fiddle with the controls, until a stream of bubbles started from a selection of jets all around then. She turned and straddled Jack, who's cock was once again rising to the stimulus while Christine pressed herself against him, her firm nipples poking into his chest while they kissed. She was rubbing her pussy up and down the length of his now fully erect cock, with the sensory experience overloaded as bubbles blasted against their skin from all directions.

Jack was suddenly conscious he hadn't brought in a condom with him, but grinned as Christine produced one from the edge of the tub behind him which she'd obviously brought in with her. She motioned him to sit on the edge, his member jutting skywards, and with no small skill she swiftly rolled the protection over him, then beckoned him back into the water. She mounted him almost immediately, riding slowly and up down while offering her breast to his mouth, which he eagerly accepted.

The leisurely fucking eventually became a little more urgent, with Christine eventually jumping off, turning around and offering her pussy from behind, instructing Jack to pound her hard and fast, which he duly did. Her breasts were bouncing back and forth, the nipples grazing the edge of the bath with each thrust. When she came it was hard, loud and her entire body appeared to shake as the orgasm consumed her. She all but collapsed, with Jack catching her and pulling her back to an embrace which they maintained until she'd regained her calm.

They stepped out and towelled each other's bodies, then donned the soft luxury robes hanging in the room. Jack discretely removed the condom, which although he hadn't ejaculated still had a little puddle of fluid at the end. He remained at almost full mast, but as he appeared to have temporarily worn out Christine, he remained patient and took care of her as they lay back on the bed and snuggled into each other, the time before the next appointment now less than an hour away.

*Natalie, Debbie and Laura*

The trio of women had sat through Jack's seduction and fucking of Christine, and though not affected in the same manner that had beset the women in the Control Room, they were unaware of the impact of Jack in full flow and suspected what might be happening. There was an undoubted level of arousal present, Debbie's nipples pressing against her white tee shirt in a manner that left no doubts as to her level of horniness, which had Laura thinking that they'd be fucking as soon as they got back to the villa, and she wasn't at all unhappy st that prospect.

Natalie hadn't watched Jack fuck someone purely as a spectator since that first night at her flat with Julia, and she was reminded how hot and thoroughly satisfying an evening that had been. Her lingerie was doing a better job of masking her nipples firm state, but her panties were somewhere between damp and outright wet, which would undoubtedly have Julia pleased and asking for a blow by blow telling of Jack and Christine's session.

After they'd fucked in the room Natalie, thought she should check in with Scarlett, and discretely opened the connecting door. She was met with a vision of Scarlett and the team not long after their orgasms, so still naked and very much distracted. She quietly almost closed the door, turned to Debbie and Laura who looked a combination of bored and horny, and motioned them to take a look whilst putting her finger to her lips in the universal sign of silence.

Debbie finally shut the door in silence, and the trio exchanged looks of amusement, and the nurses started to discuss the couplings in the room, and indicating who they would want to fuck themselves, until Natalie interrupted them.

"They're at it again, hot tub this time."

As the scene evolved in front of them, all pretence at being casual observers disappeared, as firstly Natalie pulled up her dress to her hips and started to eagerly and noisily masturbate. Debbie and Laura needed no further invitation, and quickly stripped with Laura being thrown onto the bed while Debbie positioned herself between her thighs and ate her pussy as if it was her last meal, savouring every lick and tongue thrust.