Modified Ch. 18 - Sex in the City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie came first, the orgasm taking very little time to be achieved, but then she'd spent the last hour watching a very, very good sex show. Laura quickly followed, but before there was any further changing of positions, the door slammed open, and in fell Scarlett and Emily, both naked and busy in a bout of snogging and fondling that was intense yet gentle. They staggered over to the bed where Emily sat astride Scarlett's chest, with the blonde pulling her into her face and judging from the sounds, doing a very nice job of pleasuring the brunette.

Natalie saw her opportunity and swiftly shed her dress and bra, the panties having been discarded some time ago, and started to lap at Scarlett's beautifully bare and gleaming pussy. That generated a squeal of surprise which morphed into groans of pleasure as Natalie's tongue demonstrated her excellent oral skills.

Laura meanwhile motioned Debbie to a similar pose as Emily and eagerly pleasured the blonde nurse with a familiarity that ensured pleasure and noisy appreciation. Emily was mesmerised by Debbie's beautiful breasts and perky nipples, and reached over as much out of curiosity.

"Holy fuck they're real? I thought tits like that only existed after surgery!"

Debbie laughed, and placed Emily's hand firmly on her breast and squeezed. Emily came, though it probably had more to do with Scarlett screaming her orgasm directly onto the pussy astride her face as to the sensations of Debbie's body in her hand. Laura quickly finished Debbie off, and the five woman collapsed onto the bed, catching their breath and stroking the skin of whoever lay next to them.

Johanna had been busily masturbating in the doorway and had also cum, though quietly. She was certain that she had enough material to masturbate for a year now, but had already decided to go to one of the local clubs to see if she couldn't find someone willing and able to fuck her, and in that moment, she didn't care if it was a man or a woman.

Scarlett extricated herself from the pile and went next door, principally to find her clothes, and found Jasmine and Amy still busily fingering and licking each other. She discretely collected her and Emily's things and returned next door, where the others were doing something similar. There was little in the way of conversation, though a quiet air of satisfaction was present in the room, until Jasmine had a particularly loud orgasm, which triggered a fit of the giggles, starting with Laura, but quickly spreading to the rest of the room.

Fifteen minutes later and although all the women were dressed, the unmistakable scent of sex was heavy in the air, and while they'd all made some effort to tidy themselves up, you wouldn't need to be Sherlock Holmes to recognise that they'd all been very physical in the last couple of hours. They team had returned their attention to the sensor feeds and were briefly engrossed in interpreting that. Pheromone counts were almost down to normal levels, and they duly noted the moment when Jack escorted Christine down the hall to the lift.

*Jack*

He took a few moments to enjoy Christine dressing herself, which was almost as sexy as when she'd been removing them, and he made a mental note to ask her where she shopped for her lingerie.

"Time for me to go Jack. That was a very fun couple of hours honey, it would be lovely to maybe have dinner some time? Here's my number, don't make me wait too long now?"

He assured her that he would be in touch and soon.

"Now Sinead is a lovely woman, and she is one of my very best surrogates. She won't be remotely upset if all you do is have a cup of coffee together and pass the time, but be assured that if you ask her, she'll be delighted to have sex with you. Something tells me that I haven't worn you out for the day, so go have fun."

Jack took his time as they walked along the corridor until the lift arrived, and Christine departed, blowing him a kiss as the doors slid shut. He briefly played one of his fantasies on his to do list of fucking in a lift, but he cautioned himself that they almost all had security cameras now...though perhaps that wouldn't be terrible.

He knocked at the door of the control room, and was met by Jasmine, who looked more than a little flushed and happy to see him. He stepped into the room and he wouldn't have needed his enhanced sense of smell to know that there had been an epic fuck session in the room. However he said nothing, and returned to his suite and sat down to read a newspaper waiting for his next appointment.

The doorbell rang and he jumped up and walked briskly to answer it. He opened the door and was greeted by a gorgeous woman in her early 20's, long curly titian red hair and a body masked by a cardigan loosely draped over a knee length floral dress, but there was no mistaking the large breasts that were underneath.

"Hello Jack, I'm Sinead. Just spoken to Christine and she told me that you had a fun morning with her. So do you want to get coffee, or would you like to just go and start fucking me?"

Jack was briefly silenced, but he invited her in and she walked over to the bedroom door having cast off the cardigan, stepped out of her heels and turned her head to him.

"Zip please?"