All Comments on 'Modifying Traditions'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

OMG that was hot. I only wish the guys had actually moved beyond their hesitation and allowed themselves to enjoy each other. I suppose that is a future addition? Hopefully? I had such a crush on my male cousin when I was 15 but never let him know it and of course, never did anything. But he was the main character of many a teenage fantasy. This story brought all that back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Going all the way...

As mentioned by another reviewer, let's have our trio continue to totally explore one another... And who knows what would happen as a result of a visit by an attractive female cousin? That would be HOT..!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Great story

Although I’m usually a fan of long slow build up before the characters succumb to their incestuous desires, I liked the voyeurism and playfulness of this piece. I was disappointed that the two guys didn’t get together, but I hope all the hunting in the final page will lead to that in a follow up chapter. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hottttt!!!!

No sequel would be a big disapointment ....

Suitntie43Suitntie43about 5 years ago
Great story!!

I'd love to see more about these three!! Great job with this!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 4 years ago
Don't Like the Word Bitch

But, I can see a lot of potential for these three trying out variations with one another. Use your imagination, I'm waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel PLEASE

Explore this further

Horny2themoonHorny2themoonover 4 years ago
Male cousins

Please do a second one of them and make the male cousins have sex that would be really fucking sexy

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

Don't bring the element of gay sex in if you decide to write another chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
1881 Followers
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...