All Comments on 'Modifying Traditions'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Don't bring the element of gay sex in if you decide to write another chapter

Horny2themoonHorny2themoonover 4 years ago
Male cousins

Please do a second one of them and make the male cousins have sex that would be really fucking sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel PLEASE

Explore this further

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 5 years ago
Don't Like the Word Bitch

But, I can see a lot of potential for these three trying out variations with one another. Use your imagination, I'm waiting.

Suitntie43Suitntie43about 5 years ago
Great story!!

I'd love to see more about these three!! Great job with this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hottttt!!!!

No sequel would be a big disapointment ....

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Great story

Although I’m usually a fan of long slow build up before the characters succumb to their incestuous desires, I liked the voyeurism and playfulness of this piece. I was disappointed that the two guys didn’t get together, but I hope all the hunting in the final page will lead to that in a follow up chapter. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Going all the way...

As mentioned by another reviewer, let's have our trio continue to totally explore one another... And who knows what would happen as a result of a visit by an attractive female cousin? That would be HOT..!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

OMG that was hot. I only wish the guys had actually moved beyond their hesitation and allowed themselves to enjoy each other. I suppose that is a future addition? Hopefully? I had such a crush on my male cousin when I was 15 but never let him know it and of course, never did anything. But he was the main character of many a teenage fantasy. This story brought all that back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...