Moira's Lockdown Pt. 01

Story Info
Moira's first encounter with Heidi and her slave.
3k words
4.17
7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lockdown had been, for Moira much like everyone else, a living hell.

Moira is a fifty something redhead, slim, petite but with all natural D cup breasts, and had previously had a voracious sexual appetite, severely curtailed by the pandemic.

Living in the far east had been ok, but one month into the pandemic her husband had suffered a heart attack and died. Getting him home and then self isolating had completely thrown her and she had resorted to online shopping in order to build up a small collection of sex toys in order to keep her sane and self satisfied. Living on her own, her two grown up children having gone back to their own lives, masturbation had become a three or four times a day treat, and in an empty detached house meant she could scream her way through her orgasms to her hearts content.

The morning that the phone rang and Moira said hello to her old friend Heidi was one that changed everything. If you've read the Heidi Seeks series, then you'll know about Heidi already.

Heidi only found out that Moira's husband had died quite by chance and had tried to contact her for weeks. When she eventually tracked her down she wasted no time in sending her flowers and had arranged with the florist when to deliver them and picked up the phone in order to co-incide with the delivery.

The hellos were quickly dispensed with and the door bell rang, perhaps five minutes late, but Moira opened the door to find a large bouquet on her doorstep. The driver had rang the bell and retreated to the garden gate until Moira had retrieved the bouquet, then left. Moira had waited until she had checked out the young man's cute arse, reporting on the phone to Heidi that it was well worth looking at. They had laughed and reminisced about their previous time together.

Moira's late husband had worked abroad for years, in the gas industry, on a month on month off basis, which, once the children were old enough to look after themselves only then had Moira taken up her friend Heidi's invitation to visit her for some afternoon delight.

Moira and Heidi had discussed their sexual preferences many times and Moira had been intrigued when Heidi had told her about her femdom marriage, and her lovers who plugged the gaps left by a submissive husband.

On her first visit Heidi's slave had served them an afternoon tea, completely naked except for a black spandex mask and a cock cage. Moira's cunt had tingled throughout the afternoon and had loved it when Heidi had unlocked her husband and ordered him to stand in front of them and wank his cock to a full but smallish erection. His five inches didn't even match up in either length nor girth to Moira's husband's six inches, but she was intrigued that when he was fully erect Heidi handcuffed his hands behind him and then produced a small basket of clothes pegs.

Heidi applied the first peg to his cock, right at the join of the foreskin and the cock head, then four more onto his scrotum, before inviting Moira to apply some more. She had no experience of CBT, cock and ball torture that is, but was intrigued at how he moaned while being tortured but moreso by how dominant Heidi was, snapping at him to shut up unless he was going to say thank you.

Heidi had suggested that Moira apply pegs all around the foreskin, each one touching the next until the halo was complete. By this time Heidi's slave was struggling to breathe through the torture. Once the halo was complete Heidi ordered him to his knees, and then shocked Moira by completely ignoring him and his predicament whilst carrying on their banal conversation.

Heidi paid him little attention other than to occasionally lightly tap his ball sack with her 4 inch strappy sandals, then laughing at his discomfort and gasps and grunts as a clothes pegs sprang off. Once the four were off his scrotum she ordered him to kneel in front of Moira and handed her a very flexible plastic ruler.

"Stand up!" she snapped. He stood and Heidi told Moira to try and knock the pegs off his cock with the ruler. Her first attempt only made his cock jiggle about and Heidi took the ruler and thwacked his cockhead. One peg sprang off and his knees buckled and he crumbled to his knees.

"Get up slave." was all she said and as he rose unsteadily to his feet she handed the ruler back to Moira.

Moira took the ruler and surveyed the throbbing cock in front of her. Sensing her hesitation Heidi reached across and put her hand on top of Moira's. The redhead looked up at her. "Don't worry, it's a twice a week treat in this house. He has come to expect it, craves it even and you" she paused momentarily "you Moira will receive a delightful thank you after his punishment has been completed." Heidi looked up at her husband/slave "well this part of his correction at least. Two or three orgasms should earn him a nice prolonged spanking over my knee." She took her hand off Moira's and flourished her hands as if to say "go ahead, he's all yours."

Moira took a deep breath and smiled at Heidi. Almost simultaneously she said a whispered "thank you" to her friend and without taking her eyes off her swung the flexible ruler at the slave's throbbing cockhead. His gasp and cry made her look around almost nonchalantly and pursed her lips while raising one eyebrow as she saw that two pegs had sprung off his foreskin.

Heidi laughed and put her hand on Moira's knee "Oh Moira darling, you're a natural." Then momentarily dropping her smile and turning to her slave snapped "Stand up straight. Miss Moira isn't finished with you."

He stood up as best he could and Heidi made a brief inspection of his flagging erection, before wrapping her hand around it and wanking it back to full erection, finishing by cupping his scrotum and digging her nails in behind his balls as she ignored him and turned to Moira.

"Go ahead darling, try and take one off at a time, it prolongs the ecstasy. Or is it agony?"

They laughed and Heidi absentmindedly flicked his cockhead with her long red fingernail, before indicating that Moira should proceed.

The remaining five pegs were dispensed with although one did take two spanks of the ruler, the second much harder which made his knees buckle, before his Mistress ordered him to stand to attention.

Once all the pegs were spanked off his quivering cock, each done a minute apart just to keep him on his toes, Heidi ordered him to his knees.

The ladies sat and chatted for a few minutes, completely ignoring Heidi's houseboy, until Moira looked at her watch.

"Do you have to be somewhere darling?" Heidi asked her guest.

"No, but I don't want to outstay my welcome."

"Oh, you could never do that. Could she slave?"

"No Goddess." replied the masked sub.

Heidi leaned over and put her hand on Moira's knee, looked into her ice blue eyes and asked in a low husky voice, barely above a whisper "when was the last time you had your cunt licked darling?"

Moira bit her lip, and breathed in heavily though her nose, closing her eyes as she did.

As she was about to answer Heidi snapped at her slave "Put your tongue out boy!"

Moira opened her eyes to see the slave knelt at her feet, noting he had quite a long flat tongue, then looked at Heidi.

"If it isn't too much trouble," she began.

"Of course not, he'd be delighted to oblige." then to her slave "Isn't that right slut?"

"Yes Goddess, it would be an honour to serve Miss Moira." he said before putting his tongue out again.

Moira's cunt tingled and her face blushed.

"Where can we....do it?" she asked her hostess.

"Right here if you like. I'll just close the shutters." and with that Heidi stood and crossed from the back of the lounge to the bay window, glancing up and down the street before closing the white slatted shutters and flicking then shut, plunging the room into a semi darkness.

Heidi's walked up behind her slave and grabbed a handful of his spandex mask dragging his head back. She looked down at him and growled menacingly "And you'd better do it longer than this morning's effort. Only two orgasms is pathetic and disrespectful!"

She glanced up at Heidi, her demeanour changing from stern to sunny, a big smile spreading over her lips.

"He was put in the cock cage after his shower this morning and I usually only let him out once his hand were secured behind his back, other than serve breakfast, lunch, drinks etc and I'd imagine that he'll be very eager to prove his worth for the rest of the evening."

Heidi walked past her friend and kneeling slave and paused at the door, turned and said "I'd be delighted if you stayed for dinner, a few drinks and a few more orgasms."

Moira glanced up her friend "Well I'd better watch the drink, after all I am driving."

"Well, don't worry about that, you can stay the night." replied Heidi.

"Ah, I've got the dog at home and she'll need to be let out and walked tonight."

"OK, then my slave can take you home then come back for you in the morning to collect your car. How does that sound?"

"If it's not too much trouble."

"Of course not. It'll be his pleasure. Isn't that right slut?"

"Yes Goddess, it'll be my pleasure."

Heidi disappeared into the kitchen and Moira stood and followed her, patting her kneeling slave gently on the head as she passed.

"Heidi darling, I'm not sure...." she began, but Heidi turned on her heel and faced her friend.

"Moira darling, trust me, you need this." but Moira cut her short.

"But what if he's only doing it because, you know, you ordered him to?"

Heidi was taken aback but countered "well, yes he is, but are you thinking he isn't attracted to you?"

"Well, it had crossed my mind..." replied Moira.

"Moira, did you see him when I asked you when the last time you had your cunt licked?"

"Well, no, not really."

"He was quivering in anticipation! He is really attracted to you and I can guarantee a good performance.." she rocked her head from side to side "with a bit of persuasion from my paddle on his bottom."

They laughed and hugged.

"So, Moira what are you wearing under this gorgeous dress?" asked Heidi pulling gently but insistently at the white belt holding together her white wraparound dress resplendent with large red and purple flowers. The belt came free and the dress fell open to reveal white underwear beneath. Both bra and knickers were tastefully decorated with lacy flowers complimenting her dress and her breasts pushed up nicely, her nipples hardening as the cool afternoon breeze wafted through the house.

Heidi took half a step backwards and looked Moira up and down, admiring her body. Then stepped forward then closer still before kissing the gorgeous redhead on her full scarlet lips.

The kiss was broken by the hostess and she flashed her eyes wide open and growled "or perhaps we should leave him down here and take this upstairs?"

Moira smiled at her friend, the only woman she had ever had sex with and replied in a whisper "or make him watch?"

Heidi said nothing but taking Moira's hand turned on her heel and headed towards the spiral stairs. As they passed the lounge Heidi snarled at her slave "listen for the bell slut."

"Yes Goddess." the disappointment evident in his voice.

He glanced round as his Domme and her partly undressed guest passed by, and once behind the closed half of the door, just as she reached the foot of the grand staircase, Moira shrugged off her dress and hung it on the balustrade of the banister, then started up the stairs. She came back into his view and glanced to her left at the kneeling slave and winked at him, a smirk spread across her face. The sight of her in her white underwear and white strappy sandals made him catch his breath and his breathing suddenly became ragged, his cock jerked and a bubble of pre cum boiled over and down his cockhead. Then she was out of sight and all he could think of was "please Goddess, please ring the bell."

He knelt for what seemed like an hour but was more like ten minutes, until he heard the tinkling of the little bell. All kinds of scenarios had raced through his mind but he was about to find out the actuality of the situation.

He took the stairs with care, because had he fallen while still wearing the handcuffs he would have struggled to save himself from falling back down on the hardwood steps.

On reaching the Mistress Bedroom, as Heidi insisted on calling it he was dismayed to find the door closed and struggled to open it behind his back. Once he'd succeeded he pushed it open only to find that both ladies were in bed, under the covers.

They were talking with intermittent kisses, the redhead propped up on her left elbow looking down at Heidi, occasionally pushing a lick of silver hair off her forehead, her finger nail tracing her finely sculpted cheek bones pushing her chin upwards as she bent over to kiss her thin lips accentuated by scarlet lip gloss.

Heidi's slave had, on entering the room gently closed the door behind him and then knelt about a metre from the side of the bed.

Heidi continued to kiss the redhead for several minutes, moaning now and then as Moira's fingers made circular patterns around her clit, interspersed with figures of eight before pushing down into her wet cunt to moisten her digits for further fingering. She was close to coming when Moira surprised both Goddess and Slave by throwing off the thin counterpane to reveal the near naked silver blonde was not quite naked but wearing a pair of white lace top fishnet holdups. Her inverted triangle of hair was moist with her sticky come teased into several punky spikes by Moira's insistent fingers.

"Show me how you pleasure your Mistress." she almost whispered benevolently to the kneeling slut.

As he shuffled forward Heidi spun her legs off the bed and as her torso and head rotated towards the redhead, the latter eased herself up onto her knees revealing she too was wearing hold ups: black lace tops the slaves favourites. Moira steadied herself with the headboard and lifted her right leg up to allow Heidi's head to slip under her crotch.

Heidi's slave knelt transfixed as his Mistresses tongue began clearly to trace around Moira's cunt lips, then over her shaven mound, before slipping into her vagina. Moira knelt up ever so slightly and as Heidi's tongue slipped out of her a stream of sticky saliva mixed with cunt juice trailed between the silvery blonde's tongue and the redheads hot, wet cunt.

"I gave you an order." Moira snapped at the kneeling husband. He shuffled into position and Heidi bent her knees up to allow maximum access to his mouth and eager tongue. Usually when he licked Heidi, which was several times a day, every day when she wasn't in the city on a modelling job he might close his eyes, when he wasn't blindfolded that is. But today he had no intention of missing out on watching this beauty sitting on his wife's face.

I think it's fair to say that all three experienced a high level of ecstasy, but only two of them came: Moira first her tits joggling as the orgasm wracked her body, her left hand gripping the headboard, her right hand gripping Heidi's right breast then pulling her nipple up, stretching it, before collapsing onto Heidi and her slave as he continued to lick his Goddesses cunt.

Heidi pushed her head back onto the satin sheet gasping for air as Moira took hold of the ring on top of the slave's latex mask dragging his mouth back and forth into Heidi's cunt. Her orgasm followed Moira's a few minutes later, her spasms of ecstasy lasting almost a minute before she pushed her slaves head away from her.

Moira bent her head into Heidi's crotch and licked the copious amounts of cum/saliva mixture savouring the delicious taste, lifting her head only to order the slave to stand in the corner.

He did so of course but impertinently faced them, his cock jerking in front of him from time to time.

The lovers extricated themselves from the 69 and lay back with the arms around each other, gently kissing until Heidi glanced over to her husband standing in the corner of the room.

Seeing him facing them she snapped at him "Turn around, how dare you watch us without permission!"

He reluctantly turned around as Heidi apologised to her guest for his insolence.

All the slave could hear was whispered kisses interjected with moans of total pleasure as they fingered each other to another orgasm, Moira coming first then Heidi not far behind her.

As they lay in each others arms breathless and glistening in perspiration Heidi pushed herself up onto her elbow and clicked her fingers "Come here slut." she said.

Her slave turned and scrambled to the side of the bed but Heidi waved him to his feet and wiggled her finger for him to turn round. She reached over her guest and released his tied wrists.

"Now go and make dinner but bring us a glass of something cold and white first."

To be cuntinued in part 2.