Surprising Relationship Evolutions

Story Info
Adversity leads to bliss when they accept who they are.
14.7k words
4.73
16.9k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains segments on cuckoldry, female led relationships, and a little chastity. It is not an advertisement for some kind of societal change. It is just people having fun with our protagonist's proclivities. If that sounds interesting, please read on. If not, you've had fair warning. I would also appreciate comments regarding whether there should be a chapter 2. Thanks.

Connor and Kathleen had been married eight years when it happened.

Connor worked a lot of hours in his job. Irregular hours. Quite by chance the fates had aligned unexpectedly to give him an afternoon off, rather than the usual call to Kathleen to say he had to work late.

He stopped by the florist and bought the largest bouquet of a dozen roses he could find; additional flowers, baby's breath, the whole nine yards. Then he stopped off and bought pizza so neither would need to cook. Kathleen worked hard also, and he had amorous plans.

Connor let himself in through the side door quietly. He knew how to be stealthy. Softly closing the door, walking lightly heel to foot. He sat the pizza and flowers down on the island in the kitchen and listened to detect where Kathleen was in the house.

After a couple of minutes he had discerned where she was. And what she was doing. He took a deep breath, controlled his breathing, and made his way silently to the master bedroom.

He leaned his shoulder against the door jamb and watched. Kathleen had her eyes closed, laying on her back on the bed with her legs up. Even if she had not been fully distracted her view of the door would have been blocked by the big man who was between her legs, fucking her womanhood hard and fast with a cock which impressed Connor.

Connor's equipment was not diminutive by an means. But holy fucking shit, this guy was hung like a horse. He almost did not blame her. Almost.

He considered his next act as dispassionately as he could; a habit he had learned from military service and from his current job.

He could easily use that training to dispatch the sonovabitch so quickly and effortlessly the guy would never even know it happened. The corpse would fall on top of his wife, and he would be gone before she even knew he was there.

He could just shoot the asshole with the pistol on his belt.

He considered dragging the guy off of his wife, beating him senseless, kicking the crap out of the huge erection currently pistoning in and out of his bride on his marital bed, then tossing him naked out on to the front lawn. So the entire neighborhood would know Kathleen was an unfaithful whore.

In the end, he decided jail for him was not worth the satisfaction. Nor would there be any benefit long-term from muddying the waters. Better to let her be the "bad guy" in the divorce proceeding.

Besides. Although she was very much enjoying making him a cuckold, he still loved Kathleen. How fucked up was that?

He had all of the functions on his cell phone set to silent. Again work related. So he took it out and filmed an almost two minute video of the lovers for use in court. That should be sufficient.

He moved back to the kitchen. As he listened to Kathleen's ecstatic, orgasmic cries, more intense than he had ever heard before from her, he calmly wrote out a note for her on the kitchen notepad. His hand-writing was not rushed, and was in smooth cursive. He placed it next to the flowers.

----------------------------------------------

Please text and let me know a time when you will not be home for a couple of hours so I can come collect my belongings. You and your man enjoy the pizza.

-- Your ex-husband,

Connor

----------------------------------------------

No hyperbole. No threats. Simple and to the point. That was his style.

Connor slipped quietly out the same door he had entered through and was gone.

He stopped by a liquor store, and bought a high dollar bottle of whiskey, and his favorite rum. He figured he deserved it. He stopped by the bank and withdrew all of the money from their joint account. He then deposited it into a new account in his name only. All of his credit cards were in his name only.

He called work and informed Jeff he would need the remainder of the week off. Jeff was a close friend, so he told him why.

Connor considered calling his brother and sister. Mom and dad were gone. Then he decided against it; they were on good terms, but did not talk much. If he did not respond for a few days, they would not be alarmed.

He drove an hour to another town where Kathleen was unlikely to look. He ate dinner alone at a nice steak house. Then he checked into a nice hotel. In his room, he turned off his cell phone, got naked, and started drinking.

Solitude was his friend at times like this. He would drown his sorrows, contemplate, and decide on a path forward. Which is what he did this time.

He was confused about one thing. He was angry. He was hurt. He was done with her. But at the same time, the memories of the images and sounds of his beautiful wife experiencing orgasm after orgasm while being serviced by that ball bat sized phallus kept making his own cock hard as iron. What the actual fuck? Several times during his stay at the hotel he found himself masturbating until he had his own orgasm just to get rid of the almost painfully turgid erection.

As he groaned and ejaculated, her ecstatic screams echoed in his mind. He felt pathetic. He'd had similar fantasies for as long as he could remember. But fantasies were harmless. He should be frustrated beyond any arousal by actually being betrayed.

When it came time to leave, he turned his phone back on. He had expected a couple of "you fucking asshole" texts from Kathleen. But it took nearly a minute for all of the texts to finish loading. Countless texts from her, then texts from her friends and his siblings. It hadn't occurred to him that she would pester his family. And then voicemails.

He listened to the voicemails from his brother and sister. One from each asking if he was okay... Kathleen said he had left upset and she didn't know why. Then one from his sister; she had spoken to Jeff and he told her what was really going on. Call and let her know he's alive when he sobers up.

He listened to the voicemails from Kathleen before scanning over the many texts.

-------

Kathleen lay back on the bed next to Mike. She was very happy at the moment. She had never been fucked so good in her life! She could not believe how fucking huge he was... she had not known they could BE that big. And he was like that battery bunny! He had fucked her three times this afternoon in different positions. Each time he nutted and filled up a condom, he would go flush it, and by the time he got back he was getting hard again! Each time he lasted even longer than before. She lost count of how many orgasms she had. She thought she was going to be so fucking sore she wouldn't be able to walk straight for a week! Damn. How was she going to put Connor off for a week? She couldn't pretend she was on her period, that was last week.

Crap. Connor would be home in a bit, and she had to change the sheets and take a shower. She smiled at Mike, "That was fantastic, lover... but you're gonna have to go. My hubby will be home soon."

Mike grinned lasciviously, "You were pretty damn good too, babe. Sure you don't wanna go again?" The slab of meat between his thighs was stirring.

"OMG! I do, but I can't. You gotta go. Save some of that for next time..."

"Oh, good. I was hoping there would be a next time. I'm gonna go get a drink, then I'll be back to get dressed."

She watched his muscular buttocks and legs as he left. Then she began stripping the bed.

He walked back to the doorway. She admired his musculature and that beautiful cock hanging long and thick between his legs. He was holding a bottle of water in one hand, and was chewing on a slice of pizza which he held in the other. She could tell it was from her favorite pizza joint.

Then it clicked. "Where did you get pizza?"

He tried to answer with his mouth full but made no sense. He swallowed then replied, "Its on the kitchen counter next to the flowers."

"WHAT?!"

She ran naked into the kitchen, almost knocking Mike over because he did not move out of her way quickly enough.

She saw the gorgeous flowers and the open pizza box. Then she saw the note. She recognized Connor's handwriting immediately and was almost hyperventilating even before she began to read.

She finished reading and began pacing around the room frantically, "No! No, no, no, no, noooooo! Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Mike strolled back into the kitchen, now dressed and grabbed another slice of pizza. Completely clueless, "You okay, babe? What's up?" He took a bite.

"Get out."

"Huh? I'm sorry... did I do somethin'?"

She strode over, picked up the pizza box and shoved it at him, into his hands.

The words came out in an angry, keening, tearful, high pitched scream. "GET. THE. FUCK. OUT!!!! NOW!!"

Mike hustled out the front door, pulling another piece of pizza from the box as he walked, "Jeez, that was a bummer, dude. I wonder if Sharon is busy?"

--------

"Connor... please... PLEASE call me... I am so sorry. We have to talk... you are NOT my EX-husband. I love you, please call me."

Connor could tell she had been crying. He did not know she'd had to wait an hour before she could keep it together enough to make an intelligible call.

There were a dozen hang up calls. Probably interspersed with texts.

"Are you okay? Please don't do anything stupid, sweetie... please call me... I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Don't hurt yourself! PLEEAASE!! Oh god I'm sorry... PLEASE!!!" The call was ended with wracking sobs.

Well. He did love her, but thinking he would hurt himself was somewhat presumptuous.

He read dozens of texts begging him to call. Explaining it meant nothing. She loved HIM. Please call. Yada yada yada.

He typed his first reply.

*When will you not be home so I can come collect my belongings?*

*Oh thank God you're okay!! Please call me! I love you!*

*The dick I saw in you says you do not.*

*That is not fair! There is more to it than that! Please call me!*

*When can I come get my belongings?*

She sent numerous texts defending her actions. Begging forgiveness. Trying to explain.

Each text was responded to with when can I come get my belongings?

She finally gave him a time.

Two days later he was in front of his former home. The car he had bought for her was there. He was not surprised that she had lied to him.

He sat in his truck in a park a mile from "home." He was monitoring her social media. Within a couple of days one of her friends posted that they were taking poor Kathy out to cheer her up because her asshole husband had run off for no reason!

He knew his time was limited. She had likely asked a neighbor to watch for him. He backed his truck into the garage. He went straight to the bedroom and gathered his clothes and toiletries. He walked through the house and quickly gathered any belongings. He took his photo out of any frames.

Within fifteen minutes he had removed any trace of his existence from their former home. She would have only her memories of him.

He drove away several minutes before her car squealed into the driveway to block him in. He knew how to remove himself entirely from a place. The only evidence he left of his existence in her life was his name on the divorce papers she would be served with.

*You motherfucker! I love you! You cannot do this to me!! You fucking ripped yourself out of our wedding photo??? I don't even had a pic of you!"

There was no longer a reason to respond. He could tell she had been drinking.

The next few months were quiet for him. He would get the occasional drunk text from her, cursing him or begging him to call. He never responded.

His co-workers could tell he was distracted and, if not despondent, at least lacking in any zeal for daily life.

One co-worker was Roberta. She was attractive... for those who managed to look past her attempts to hide her attributes. She worked in a "man's world" and wanted to be taken seriously. So her hair was cut short, her attire did not accentuate her bubble butt or pert, if smallish breasts.

Three months after his split, she grew weary of watching the change in Connor. She was sitting at her desk across the room from him and thought, "Damnit. That boy needs to get laid and stop thinking about that tramp."

It was quitting time anyway. She walked to his desk, "C'mon sad sack. I'm buyin' you a drink. Or two."

"Oh, that's okay. I'm just gonna go home and read my book."

She fixed him with a reproachful glare, "Your shit hole apartment will still be there. I'm not taking no for an answer."

She managed to get a few drinks into him and to get him loosened up and laughing. Then she took him back to HER shit hole apartment, intent on fucking his worries away.

It was not that she was incredibly attracted to him. It was not that she was not attracted to him. And she absolutely did not need the headache of a boyfriend. Connor was a friend and he needed to be reminded there were others out there besides Kathleen. Besides, she could do with some dick. It had been awhile.

He was sitting on her couch while she went to her room for a moment. She walked from behind him, and stood before him, entirely nude.

His eyes grew wide. "OMG Bobbie... you've been hiding something!" He was admiring her flat tummy, upturned breasts and that bubble butt. He could not help notice the full furriness of her auburn pubic patch.

She fixed him with an impatient smile, "Well, don't just sit there staring. Take me to bed."

She helped him strip off his clothes. "Damn, Connor, you're pretty hot yourself."

She was planning to throw him down on the bed and blow him for a bit before mounting him and rocking his world. She felt the passion and wanted him to feel it too.

But he beat her to it. He picked her up bodily, suckling her breasts while holding her. Then he dropped her to the bed and began kissing and caressing his way down her abdomen towards her sex.

It was not what she had intended. She was thinking about how to turn the tables on him when he grazed his tongue across her clit for just a second on the way to her thighs. "Ohhhh." Fuck that. Let's see what the boy can do.

It turned out he could do quite a bit. He stayed at her thighs for much longer than she had expected. Kissing and sucking, tracing her flesh with his pointed tongue... a tease for what that would feel like on her girl. All the while he was tracing his fingertips lightly over her body... legs, tummy, nipples, arms... she had goose bumps.

The sonofabitch seemed to sense when she was about to beg for it, and slowly worked his way to her sex. He outlined her puffy lips with his tongue, then sucked them one at a time into his mouth. She found herself twerking her butt to push herself against his face.

He nuzzled her pubic hair aside with his nose, then inserted his tongue as far as he could into her, licking upwards toward her G-spot, silently demonstrating for her that he knew where it was... and making her anticipate when he would replace his tongue with a hard cock. "Mmmmmmm..."

Finally he moved up to her swollen, needy bud. He bathed it tenderly with his soft, flattened tongue. She was enjoying this when he pointed that tongue and began dancing it across her clit, up, down, side to side.

Her hands were grasping his head now. She moved them away lest he think she was being controlling. He grabbed them in his big hands and put them back on top of his head. To him, her fingers intertwined in his hair meant he was doing things right... and he loved it.

"Oh gawd fuck yes don't stop!"

He did not stop. As far as he was concerned he could do this forever. He knew he had her when she wrapped her legs around his head and, quite without thought, began fucking his face and lifting herself off of the bed while she came. He managed to stay on point... he sucked her clit into his mouth and held it there while he continued lashing at it.

She was screaming now. His face was thoroughly soaked in her fluids. Damn he loved doing this. And she tasted wonderful.

When she collapsed onto the bed, her orgasmic need fulfilled for the moment, she expected him to climb on top of her and take her.

He didn't.

He remained where he was, caressing her and kissing her thighs and the outer edges of her pussy. It felt nice and she relaxed. It was nice being with someone who wasn't just intent on cumming and being done.

She was almost surprised when she started to be aroused again. She found herself pressing against his face as he began devouring her again. OMG. She thought, even the girls I've been with were not this enthusiastic. Before she knew it, she was cumming again. She felt selfish. Even more so the fourth time he did the same thing for her.

When at last he crawled up beside her and lay next to her, she was completely, joyously spent. But she remembered why she had brought him home in the first place. She could at least return the favor and blow him.

Bobbie was lethargic at this point but forced herself to move. She moved down to his midsection. He weakly tried to stop her, but she found his flaccid manhood anyway. She took it into her mouth to bring it to tumescence.

No response. It just wasn't happening. She was hurt, but she tried not to take it personal. The boy had it worse that she thought, was all. She lay back next to him, resting on her side to look at him.

He looked at the ceiling. "I'm sorry."

She traced a finger across his chest. "Its okay. I understand. You are gonna have to let her go at some point. I really appreciate you going down on me like that when you didn't get anything out of it. You are fucking amazing."

He looked at her with concern, "Please don't think I didn't get anything out of it. YOU are amazing... I could do that all night long."

"Hmmm... I may take you up on that sometime. I cannot believe that stupid bitch gave that up."

He responded, "Yeah. Must not be that good. Or she wouldn't have needed to go elsewhere. Guess I'd better get going..."

She grabbed him and pulled him back into the bed. "Oh no you don't. You may not be able to give me dick... at least not now... but you're gonna give me cuddles."

She pulled him behind her to be her big spoon, pulling his hand around to cup her right breast. His body felt good against her. She did not need a man in her life, but she loved this.

He tried not to become emotional. He had been working hard to maintain his stoicism, but he had not realized how much he missed holding a woman in his arms as he drifted off to sleep.

He normally spun like a top in his sleep. But she felt so good that even in his sleep he held on to her.

Bobbie awoke in the morning to realize his morning wood was lodged securely at her buttocks, nudging her. She smiled inwardly. His big head may be keeping him from enjoying her, but his little head knew what it wanted and had no qualms about asking.

She thought about grabbing a condom. She reasoned that if she took the time to do that, he might wake up and start thinking, then the moment would be gone. And besides, his wife might be a slut, but he had obviously not been bed hopping. Fuck it. And him.

She rolled over and before he awoke, in one smooth motion, she pushed him onto his back and mounted him. Oh, fuck yeah. Not small by any means, but not too big. She giggled. Like Goldilocks... it was just right.

He moaned in his sleep, but when she began rocking back and forth, enjoying the ride, he was quickly awake and responding by bucking her gently and smiling. Life is good!

She was really enjoying his cock... she could get used to this... and that tongue.

He was lasting a good long time. She could sense an orgasm approaching. Then she looked down and realized his eyes had closed and he had an expression of deep concentration.