Moist Drippings Ch. 02

Story Info
Trainings, Restrainings, Brandi joins the team.
8.2k words
4.68
3.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers

The next morning, nobody stopped me as I passed through the security fence. The guard inside his little hut gave me a friendly nod and didn't even ask for my badge.

On the production floor I waited for Brandi who always came in five minutes late. She arrived and dropped her things off at her shared office and then started organizing some teams.

There was a flicker and the big screen TV came on. A woman stood silently in the video. She smiled pleasantly, a few minutes later everyone was watching.

She spoke,

"I am Pam."

Pam, retrieved a clean suit from the table in front of her and put it on. After she was suited up she picked up a small widget from the table and held it to the camera. She then presented another widget and very slowly fit the two pieces together. This happened six more times until she had a small collection of interlocking pieces in front of her. She held the little machine to the camera and said

"This is Good."

The screen faded out and people began talking to each other. After a full five minutes the video flashed on again and repeated the sequence.

"I am Pam... This is Good."

Brandi raised an eyebrow at me. I shrugged my shoulders and told her to find the clean suits.

Upstairs I turned the corner to my office and stopped with a start. Holly was there. She didn't look angry, or victorious. If anything it was the opposite. One way or another I thought I'd never see her again. I let the Ghost greet her in a professional way and then show her inside.

Another surprise waited inside. A beautiful walnut desk, matching leather chairs and sofa, against the wall a medium sized bar with a wine cooler and fridge.

"Wow." I couldn't help myself.

I am rarely surprised, but this deserved a wow. Holly was impressed too. Who wouldn't be. I took a moment and walked around the desk. I settled into the best chair I've ever sat in. I looked up at Holly. I let her know I was waiting.

"I...I am sorry about yesterday." She said.

Good start.

"I was scared and I acted out without thinking."

This was rehearsed but I was impressed. I wonder what corporate-speak website she had cadged it from.

"I know that I broke the rules, I am willing to accept whatever... punishment you feel is appropriate. So we can... move forward."

One gift after another this morning. I weighed her words and responded,

"You spilled my Coke."

"I know, I'm sorry, I'm... clumsy." She responded.

"...and stupid." I added.

She paused at that. She didn't like that at all. She took a deep breath.

"and I'm stupid."

I checked my email and let her stand. Except for the usual ads, and come-ons, it was empty. I typed in the URL for 'Executive Options". I ordered Rug/Persian Coffeemaker/Italian, I glanced up at Holly her hands were at her sides and her eyes down at the top of my desk.

Near the Coffeemaker/Italian I saw Clothing. I selected Top/Female then a couple of other sub categories popped up. Manager/Holly and Manager/Brandi caught my eye. The tree under Holly's name read Silk, Leather, Cotton, Satin, Vinyl. I had to read that list again. I selected silk/white. Before I could investigate the other choices the screen blanked out and reverted back to the top menu.

Curious.

I looked Holly up and down.

"I thought you were going to HR."

She shifted on her heels.

"I... I was just scared. I was mad about my blouse and I wasn't thinking."

"So, if I understand you correctly, you are sorry and willing to accept whatever punishment I see fit?"

She nodded.

"Go get me another Coke."

She turned without saying anything and exited the office. Within a minute there was a knock, and then Brandi poked her head in.

"Hi Boss, just wanted to...wow."

She walked in amazed, commenting on the quality of the furniture. She ran her hand over the bar.

"No more bowling alley for you I guess."

She sat herself on the edge of the desk and leaned toward me. Her hand gripped one of the four brass rings that were set into the corners of the burled walnut.

She gave me a kittenish look.

"So I was thinking of changing my hair again. What do you think about auburn, or blonde? I was wondering what you thought a production coordinator would have."

Ah, the bill.

"I've always been partial to strawberry blonde myself."

"As long as it's not brunette."

She glanced meaningfully at the open door.

"Brandi, of course it isn't. I haven't been given word on hiring yet. In fact, so far I haven't been contacted by anyone. When they do, I'll let you know."

She wasn't happy about that but expressed understanding.

Holly came back in with a Coke. She looked at Brandi with a flash of anger. Then out the window. Brandi got up from my desk and congratulated me again.

"I let you two get to it."

I asked her to close the door on her way out and she did.

"I think those things are gross."

Holly motioned to her nose, she was referring to Brandi's septum piercing.

"What if I told you to get one."

That set her back a little. The air grew cold.

"Please don't do that."

"That sounds like a request. I thought you knew the rules."

"I'm sorry."

"That's okay Holly. It gives us a place to start today."

"I'm sorry." Her voice quivered.

I undid my belt and rolled it around my fist. She was scared. I told her to put the Coke in front of me. I moved behind her and pushed her towards the desk. She put her hands down on the top of it and I leaned her forward.

"Undo your pants and pull them down to your knees."

She complied quickly. Underneath her plain black slacks she wore a satiny black pair of panties. I moved my hand over her buttocks gently. Caressing her through the soft fabric.

"What is rule one?"

"I will do whatever you say."

I gave her a gentle tap.

"Good, now tell me rule two."

"I won't make any..."

She searched for the word.

"Requests."

I gave her another little tap.

"Which rule did you break?"

She thought for a minute. While I ran my finger down the seam of her underwear.

"Two?"

I gave her a hard smack with the flat of my hand. She grunted. I made a foot long loop of the belt and ran it up and down the inside of her thigh.

I made her count each stroke as I made ten bright pink lines across her ass and thighs.

Around six she started crying by ten she could barely get the word out. When I was done I pushed her shoulders until her top half was lying flat on my desk. She cried in little gasps.

I opened the Coke and took a sip. Then I placed the cold can against her angry little stripes. She jerked at the first touch, unable to tell the difference between the sweet cooling of the can and the burning of the welts. After a moment she settled and even leaned into the red can a little.

I spread her legs a little apart and pushed the side of the can against the silky black outline of her plump labia. She reacted to that. Pushing into the desk trying desperately to make space between herself and the cold can. I kept it there until she stopped struggling and then took another sip.

I asked her to repeat the rules again. She did without hesitation. I put the Coke back between her legs, this time she didn't struggle. I was a tad disappointed, but happy to see her compliance.

"Holly, what would you do if I told you to get your septum pierced?"

"I would do it." She replied quietly.

I left her there for a while, pants down, her arms spread across my desk. I sat back down and opened the laptop.

At the catalog I scrolled down the list again. Stopping at Management. A click and again the extensions Holly and Brandi, I ordered Management/Training tools one for each of them. It was so odd that the list was so specific. I tried to be nervous, but it was hard with this beautiful woman bent over my desk.

I told Holly to stand up and get dressed. She did it quickly. I picked up the phone and ordered lunch for three then sent Brandi a text to bring it up when it arrived.

I put Holly to work unpacking the boxes she had packed the day before. She was quiet and efficient.

Eventually Brandi knocked at the door and came in with food. Before we started eating I told Holly to make me a martini, Brandi ordered a gin and tonic. Holly got to work and eventually brought the drinks over.

It's hard to fuck up a martini as bad as she did with that first one. I asked her for another and passed mine to Brandi.

"Taste that."

"It's not too bad." Brandi said thoughtfully.

"Oh really? She totally put in too much vermouth."

"I don't mind it."

I told Brandi to drink it because she thought it was so good. She did. Two more rounds went like that, and to be honest they were both decent, but I made Brandi drink them anyway. The fourth attempt was more to my liking and I decided to keep it. I could see a can of 'Moist Drippings' under the bar and told Holly she would drink that and think about what she had done.

Holly ate and drank quietly, watching the interplay between Brandi and I. Playful as ever but now Holly was watching for me to go back on our deal. So far it was just shenanigans as usual. Nothing too worrying for her.

I asked for another drink and before Holly could stand Brandi stumbled over to the bar and started mixing. Holly looked at me not sure what to do, not wanting to displease me, and not wanting Brandi to see just how low she'd fallen. I let her sit there nervous, thinking about my belt.

Brandi made a decent martini, and one for herself, then another round without asking. After a few minutes she passed out on my couch.

I told Holly to go downstairs and manage the teams for the afternoon. She didn't want to leave me alone with a drunken Brandi, but she clearly had no choice. With a regretful look, she left the office.

I went back to work, searching the executive catalog for things I might like. Just after four Holly came back in. She glanced quickly at Brandi, supine on the couch. She was relieved to see all of Brandi's clothes in place.

"I called her an Uber." She informed me.

"Thoughtful of you."

Brandi roused enough to straighten herself out and get down to the parking lot with Holly.

I followed them down to the production floor. The tables were littered with finished widgets. Good job team. I followed my people out to the parking lot and went home.

I could barely sleep that night, and couldn't wait to get to work the next day.

On the production floor there was a new character on the video screen. He introduced himself as Bob, and then proceeded to create a new set of widgets. Pam watched him closely and then picked up the finished widget. She held it to the camera and said.

"This is good."

Without waiting for the loop to repeat, the team swung into action looking for the matching pieces.

Brandi came in eventually, looking a little worse for wear. Her hair was still pink. I greeted her and told her I would talk to her later.

On my desk were three boxes. Two of them marked "management training, tools' and one marked Top/Holly.

I texted Holly I wanted to see her and then crossed my new rug to inspect the espresso machine. It was a beautiful stainless steel Gaggia. There was a set of cups and saucers.

Holly walked through the open door and waited quietly, I told her to check the bar for milk. She found some and I made us a couple of cappuccinos. We sipped them down and I pointed at the boxes on my desk.

"Open those."

Out of the first box Holly pulled a silky white blouse. She looked at me and then read the address label. She was afraid to ask me a question. The next box was management training for Brandi, inside was a short pamphlet on office etiquette, and appearance. Holly opened the box for her, inside was the same pamphlet and also a short riding crop made of black leather. The little loop at the end bore my initials.

She turned the vicious looking thing in her hands,

"Is this a joke?"

I thought it was funny but it wasn't my joke. I didn't know what would be in the boxes when I ordered them. I was just as confused as she was, but it seemed like somebody at Executive Options knew what was going on in my office and approved.

"This stuff comes from upstairs Holly. I suggest you put this on."

I picked up the blouse and held it out to her. She pulled off her t-shirt to reveal a simple black bra.

"I don't think that's going to work." I gestured to her chest.

She took off the bra and put on the blouse.

The fabric clung to her body in the most alluring way. All of her curves suggested at, her nipples begin to rise at the brush of the silk.

"I approve."

I moved in and let my hands glide around her torso. She sucked in her breath when I gave her breasts a little squeeze and pinched her erect nipples.

I picked up Brandi's box from the desk and told Holly to deliver it to their shared office and then to come right back.

Holly didn't want to cross the production floor in the sheer blouse. As near naked as a clothed woman could be, but she knew the alternative to not doing what I had asked and meekly complied.

I tried hard not to think too much about the contents of those boxes, and how they had appeared. That eerie feeling began to creep back in. This was not normal. As evidence of that I picked up the riding crop and examined it. This was a high quality piece of training equipment. I wonder what I should do to train Holly.

When she returned I made a quick decision. I told Her to strip down to her underwear. In a flash she stood before me wearing a pair of black cotton panties. I leaned her over my desk and made her palms flat on the top of it.

"Holly, remember in the car when I asked you how many dicks you've sucked?"

She said she did.

"You said more than ten."

She agreed that she had said that

"I'm going to need an exact number."

She said she couldn't remember. I gave her a mean little swat with the riding crop. She held her breath.

"Was my dick the last one you sucked?"

She said it was.

"Well who's dick did you suck before that one?"

She gave me the name of a guy I knew she had been dating recently.

"And while you were dating Trevor did you suck any other dicks?"

She paused

I started smacking out a rhythm on her buttocks.

She said yes, but I kept going.

"Yes...yes... YES!"

I stopped.

"How many?"

"One."

"Who's?"

I wasn't surprised when she told me about Ass Fucker. It all started to make a little sense. For a short bit she was pleasuring the boss, Trevor found out and she broke it off. That's why Ass Fucker did what he did. He wanted revenge.

I reached across my desk and grabbed a pair of shears, I snipped the waistband of her underwear and let them fall to her feet.

"Did you fuck him?"

She took too long to respond, I started working the crop on her calves and gave her little stripes all the way up to the small of her back. Even after she cried yes for the tenth time I continued. When I was done she was on the ground. Sobbing.

"Get back up here."

She stood as quickly as she could.

"Did you fuck him?"

"I did'"

A little swat.

"I did fuck him."

That wasn't so hard.

"Did you let him fuck you in the ass?"

Her response was quick.

"No. He tried but I said no."

I made her take the crop between her teeth while I fixed another coffee. I took my time and enjoyed the view while sipping the espresso.

"Turn around."

She faced me, her mascara was running a bit creating a black track of tears. I set down my cup and crossed the room. I moved her hands to the desk behind her and placed them on top of it. Then I took the riding crop from between her teeth.

"This is just so you're not surprised."

I gave the crop a flick across her nipple. She winced at that.

I forced my thigh between her legs and stood close to her. I ran my hand from her neck down to the fuzzy little patch between her legs. I was gentle, no penetration, just a firm but soft hand exploring her curves.

"This isn't turning you on?"

She didn't know what to say to that. She was frightened. Her nerves were on alert, but she wasn't feeling sexual heat. That was obvious.

I stepped back.

"Not that it matters. This is just business."

She nodded a little.

"Were you turned on when you sucked me off in the car?"

"Yes." She made it sound like a question.

I gave her a smack across the tit.

"I was."

I gave her a matching swat on the other.

"No." She admitted.

"It was just business?" I asked her again.

"Yes, it was just business."

"So sucking me off was just business?"

"Yes... sir."

I let her words hang in the air for moment and then asked her,

"What does that make you Holly?"

She paused for too long and I gave her three quick taps across her belly.

"I don't know."

I started at her thighs. When she tried to cover herself I would stop and wait. Then continued my way up to those lovely breasts.

When I was done, she was bright pink with pain.

"What are you, if sucking me off was just business?"

"A prostitute?" She stumbled over the word.

I lifted her chin with the crop and looked her in the eye.

"I prefer the term whore... say it."

"Whore."

I gave her nipple a tap.

"I am a whore."

Harder.

"I am a whore sir."

"You are my whore." I corrected her.

I raised the crop. She flinched away from me and almost shouted,

"I am your whore, sir."

I moved my hand down her body again. I could feel the heat of her lesson under my fingertips. When I was satisfied I told her to get dressed. Without hesitating she put the new silk blouse on, braless. Then I told her to go to her office and type up a list of her sexual experiences starting from swallowing my cum and going back to her first kiss, and to have it done by end of day. She agreed and left quickly.

It was more than ten minutes before Brandi was at my door. She waved the management training pamphlet at me.

"Have you read this?"

I told her I had not.

"I think it might have been written in the fifties. Oh hey, is that an espresso machine?"

I told her to go ahead and make a coffee. She kept talking about the training pamphlet.

"It's all about service to the company and treating your boss like some kind of sultan."

"Well that part doesn't sound too bad."

She gave her ass a little wiggle.

"I bet you like that."

She went on while she made coffee, It did seem the pamphlet emphasized subservience and utility. It seemed right in line with the rest of the items from 'Executive Options.' When she was done, she sat down across the desk.

"Did you see what Holly was wearing?"

"I did."

"Not much mystery there, just big swinging titties."

"What does your pamphlet say?"

"Actually it says that there is nothing wrong with dressing provocatively, if your boss approves. Did you approve of that?"

I smiled a sly sideways grin at her.

"I gave it to her."

Brandi wasn't happy to hear that. I could see she was hurt by the intimacy the blouse hinted at.

"I spilled a coke on her other shirt Monday and got her that one as a replacement."

Her face started to heat up. She exhaled loudly through her nose and said,

"You owe me that job, If you give it to that little cunt, I...I will fucking... "

I cut her off,

"You will do nothing."

That surprised her a little. She stood up and turned to leave.

"Brandi, stop right there."

She did. Then she turned, I had never seen her like this, about to lose control. Her face contorted, breathing heavy. I gestured to the chair. She thought about it and then sat down.

I leant forward.

"I want you to listen to me. Are you listening?"

She nodded.

"If you ever threaten me again, It's all over. Is that clear?"

She nodded.

"Say it."

"Yes, it's clear."

"Good. Now, I brought you over to this department because I like you and you do good work. I appreciate you doing what you did with Ass Fucker after the Christmas Party, but tell me something, When did he first approach you about taking his job?"

M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers