Moist Drippings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly arched back even further, Brandi began to pour whisky into Holly's open mouth. Holly's eyes began to roll backwards as most of the amber liquid spilled off her lips and down her body. I felt her core begin to tense and relax as Holly climaxed. Her vagina gripped and released my swollen cock over and over. She leaned back against her tattooed co-worker as I began to thrust upwards into her. I came in a great rolling wave of heat and fluid. Holly began to moan loudly, Gripping her breasts, squeezing her nipples with one hand while leveraging her spasming body with the other braced against my shoulder.

Holly collapsed against me. The last echoes of our orgasm was telegraphed from the quivering lips of her vagina to the still solid flesh of my cock. I held her in an uncharacteristic embrace, while her breathing slowed.

I watched as Brandi danced over to the bar and started making herself busy. I reached for the bottle that had come to rest on the arm of the sofa and took a slug. I put it back down and stroked Holly's body from the back of her head to the base of her spine.

Brandi returned with a mug of something steaming that smelled of mint, and an ice filled glass of Moist Drippings. Over one arm she had a tea towel draped like a fancy waiter. She set these items on the floor near my feet. Rising she gently moved Holly off of me to lay on the sofa next to me. Brandi got on her knees between my thighs. She took a sip of hot tea into her mouth and then slipped my dick between her lips. As she worked up and down the heat in her mouth caused my penis to stir back to life. The tea in her mouth began to cool and Brandi released me, wiping away the mix of semen, saliva, tea, and Holly. Then she took a sip of ice cold sparkling soda and went back to work on my cock. After a half a minute of that, she took another swipe with the towel, and then a gulp of mint tea.

She repeated these steps slowly and purposefully for ten minutes. When she was done with her drinks she looked up at me with the head of my cock between her lips. Her tongue ran back and forth over the sensitive flesh just below the rim. I stood up and turned her so that her head was pinned between my body and the arm of the sofa.

I felt her hand reach up and clasp my ass as I began to drive my dick deeper and deeper into her mouth. When I was sure I couldn't go any further, I held myself there until she began to convulse. Then I pulled back a few inches and let her tongue work on me before pushing myself again against her swollen lips. At last I released her mouth and pulled her by the hair until she was seated on the arm of the couch.

Without checking if she was ready, I began to pound out a rhythm with my cock thrusting into her body. She wrapped her legs around my waist and lay back, her hand stroking her clit as I gripped her ass and slammed into her over and over.

I looked over at Holly. She locked eyes with me. One hand on her erect nipple and the other masturbating to the show. I smiled and became even more forceful with Brandi reaching out and grabbing her hair. She cried out as I pulled but made no movement to stop me. Holly on the couch below had her own nipple in her mouth. Her other hand moving up and down as her middle finger slid inside.

The tattooed woman beneath me arched her back and repositioned herself so that I had full access to her vagina. I pushed forward and Brandi began to orgasm almost immediately. I watched her entire body tense and felt her strong calves pull against me. When she relaxed I spun her around and forced my penis into her inverted mouth.

From the corner of my eye I saw Holly's toes curl and her thigh muscles constrict as she made herself cum. Brandi did her best to accommodate me from her awkward position. The more she struggled, the harder I thrust into her. She began to gag and cough in earnest but I didn't stop. As she squirmed, Holly rose to her knees on the sofa and used her weight to hold Brandi in place.

I felt the sensation in my body climaxing, I pulled out and spurted cum all over the both of them. Brandi took deep ragged breaths while Holly rubbed my sperm into her skin. When I was done I took a step back to enjoy the scene. The two women breathing heavily embracing each other, slick with sweat, semen and whisky.