Moist Drippings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As quickly as the anger had come, it disappeared. She became the contrite little girl that had called me Daddy.

"Two weeks before the party."

"... And you didn't think you should say something to me?"

"I'm sorry, I guess I should've." She seemed to be genuine.

I continued,

"To be honest, I understand what you were thinking, the position pays well and so far the perks have been beyond imagination. What happened that made you change your mind?"

She took a deep breath and answered,

"I knew the powers that be would never let me have it. He made it sound like it could happen but, deep down I knew it wouldn't. I knew he was a liar. That's when I knew that I had to keep Holly from getting it. If you were fucking grateful, I might get the floor coordinator spot."

"Well you still might. But, lets be clear, I don't owe you one fucking thing."

"Yes."

"You kept important information from me and only told me when I made you."

"Yes."

"Brandi, look at me. I like you, I always have and my good will can go a long way for you. In the end you still have to earn it."

It was quiet then. She must've thought I was finished because she got up to go.

"Sit the fuck down."

She sat down immediately. Holding her hands clasped in her lap.

"As I recall, you are owed a pair of panties."

The wave of relief that washed over her was almost physical.

"It was a matching set."

I flipped over to 'Executive Options' and found the section related to Brandi.

"Let's see, Cotton, Satin, Lace, and Vegan Leather."

Her relief was replaced with curiosity.

"Well, the leather obviously. Unless you'd prefer me for something else?"

Ah there she was, my good girl. I clicked Vegan Leather.

"Why don't you leave early today and go get your hair done. You remember the color?"

"Strawberry blonde."

"Show up on time tomorrow. Go now."

She got up, I think with a genuine smile on her face and left the office.

After she left I went down and spent some time on the production floor. People were busy putting together the two sets of widgets. Everyone seemed happy. I crossed the floor and let myself into the manager's office.

Holly was sitting in front of her computer. She looked up when I came in and gave me a smile.

"I was just going to print this off."

Holly gave the mouse a little click and the inkjet across the room whirred to life. I picked it up and read through it. I only recognized three names there, and one of them was mine. The list was shorter than I thought it would be but she had taken the time to categorize things like 'oral' 'sex' 'hand job' 'dry hump', there were even a couple of 'titty fuck' in there.

I folded the list and put it in my shirt pocket.

"It's nice to see you smile." I said.

"Thanks."

I left Holly to finish her day as she saw fit. I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to figure out what exactly we were building. Nobody knew, but the team had become very efficient at building it. Even Bob and Pam up on the big screen seemed pleased.

---

I had always liked Thursdays. I don't know why, it just always seemed like the right day. Enough time to finish things that had to be finished, but also a good day to plan the weekend.

Brandi had been the first to arrive that Thursday, She shook her hair out and beamed at me. I nodded my approval. Strawberry blonde had always been one of my favorites, and whoever had done hers had done a great job. Brandi was nearly glowing in my approval.

I chatted with her about the upcoming weekend. She was dancing on Saturday and invited me out to watch. I said 'maybe'. While we were talking, Holly came onto the floor and rushed to her office. She tried hard not to make eye contact with me.

Alarm bells went off in my head, but there was nothing that could be done about them. I praised Brandi a little more and then went up the stairs to my office.

On my desk were a couple of envelopes both had Holly's name on them and then a box marked 'management training' and another smaller box with Brandi's name on it. I knew that was the vegan leather set for her and looked forward to opening it, but first the Holly envelopes.

The first one aroused my curiosity and the second nearly blew my mind. I had somehow stepped into an alternate reality without knowing it. I decided I could reject it or go along with it. The choice of course was to go along, how could I do anything else?

I made myself a coffee and then settled into my chair, I had one email notification from HR. Before clicking it, I held my breath. If this new bubble of reality was about to burst, this email would be the needle.

HR had forwarded me an email they had received from Holly. To her credit she didn't exaggerate. She made it clear that she had been a willing participant. She also outlined her relationship with Ass Fucker. She requested a meeting to clarify her role with the company. HR's message to me was short.

'Continue management training at your discretion."

I wondered if I had been drugged. Dosed with some hallucinogenic chemical. I couldn't imagine a scenario where I wasn't thrown out by security and met at the gate by the police. But, there it was;

"At your discretion."

I texted Holly to come to my office immediately.

She was wearing one of my favorite outfits. A curve hugging white sweater dress,

black tights and knee length boots. She entered the room and sat in the chair in front of the walnut desk. Her eyes clocked the box marked 'management training.' obviously not her favorite. She locked eyes with me and gave me what I can only call a 'simpering' smile.

How I loved when she thought she was holding all the cards.

An email notification beeped on her phone,

"Go ahead Holly."

I gestured to the phone in her hand. She tapped a couple of buttons and then read. I watched her read the email five times, each time her brow furrowed further. When she was finished she looked up at me. That silly little smile was gone.

"I don't know what this means."

I smiled sympathetically.

"Well, Holly HR has contacted me and let me know that you are unhappy with our arrangement."

She was at a loss, wasn't that illegal?

"I thought I had been very clear with you, but somehow you just don't seem to be getting it."

I slid envelope number one towards her.

She opened it and read the short letter inside.

"You can't fire me." She sounded worried.

"I'm not firing you, the company has decided to terminate you, I don't really have anything to do with it. If you'll just sign there at the bottom and give me your keys, I can release your final paycheck."

I produced a legal sized envelope, and handed her a pen.

"You can't fire me, I haven't done anything. You can't fire me for telling them what happened here."

"Holly, they know what happened here. It's not me, I'm just doing what I've been asked to do."

"Oh, so they told you to make me strip, to hit me with that thing, to touch me on my privates."

"Did you tell them all that in your email?"

I knew she had.

"Yes... Why am I in trouble?"

She was confused, and to be fair it was a confusing situation.

"Because I'm the boss, and you broke my rules." I said matter of factly.

She had started to cry again.

"So after all that, I'm just fired?"

"I guess so. I bet you could sue the company."

She looked at me with a quizzical sideways glance.

"Sure Holly, you could sue the company, you might even get a settlement out of it. Do you have a lawyer?"

She shook her head, miserable.

I let her sob a little more and then,

"Or."

She watched as I slid envelope number two across to her.

She tried hard to read the contents, to be fair even a smart person would have struggled through all that legalese. She held the paper out to me.

"I don't get it."

"That's okay. It's basically an NDA. That's a non-disclosure agreement. If you sign it, you can keep your job, however you can't speak about anything that has happened or will happen here."

"Why would I do that?"

It sounded sarcastic but she really wanted an answer.

"I can't tell you that Holly. It also releases the company and myself from any legal liability."

"So basically you can keep me up here as your... personal slave, and I can't say anything about it."

"I suppose Holly, signing that makes you a willing participant. It means you agree to do everything I ask you to do."

"What do I get out of it?"

There she is.

"You get to keep your position here. You get to continue training to be a valuable company asset."

"What about the promotion?"

Always hungry.

"Well, for the moment I'm going to have to say no, but I haven't reached a final decision yet. There's still time to sway me."

She sat and stared at the two documents in front of her.

"I want my own office."

"Sign it and I will start that process."

She put her scribble on the NDA.

I took both papers and slid them into a desk drawer.

I looked at her for a long time then. She met my gaze for a few seconds and then looked down.

"What is rule one?"

"I will do what you say."

"What is rule two?"

"I won't make requests."

"Holly, you understand you will be punished for your behavior this morning?"

She nodded.

"It's a little early, but why don't you pour me a whisky."

I watched her cross the room to the bar. She really was pretty. She poured some Bulliet into a glass and then set it in front of me. I took a small sip and enjoyed the burn in my throat. Before she could step away, I hooked a finger under her belt and let her know she wasn't leaving.

From a desk drawer I removed some shears. I turned her facing away from me and told her to lift her dress. Her rounded buttocks were really a thing to behold. I placed the cold metal of the shears against the inside of her thigh. She tensed at that. I wondered what was going through her head. What had she just signed? How far could I go? Could she make it to the door before I cut her?

I snipped the waistband to her tights, and then proceeded to cut them away from her. I was proud that I hadn't left any marks on that skin. For all the work we had done the day before, she hadn't bruised. When I was done her legs were bare down to the tops of her boots. I made her stay there, holding her dress up, exposing her buttocks to me. I sipped slowly at the whisky. When I was done I placed the glass in her hand and told her to pour me another, over ice this time.

When Brandi knocked at the door, I made Holly open it. I asked her to come in and slid the box with her name on it towards her. She opened it quickly and looked at the contents.

"Pretty", she was pleased.

"Put it on."

She looked at me confused.

"Now?"

I nodded. She looked at Holly and then at me and a little smile flashed across her face. She went to my washroom and shut the door behind her. Holly brought me my drink. I told her to stand next to me. When Brandi came out she was still wearing the little mini skirt but had exchanged her t-shirt for the faux leather bralette. The shiny black material did a good job enhancing her muscled torso. I especially liked how it gathered at the neck in a choker, held together by a dull steel ring at the throat. She did a little spin and started to put her t-shirt back on.

"Don't do that."

She stopped and looked at me. Then at Holly again. I could see her searching for a response. Finally she just dropped her shirt to the floor and waited. I slid the box marked 'management training' toward her and asked her to open it.

When the box was opened Brandi's face lit up. The first item was a strap of leather with a handle. She gave herself a little whack on the thigh with it and laughed. The next few items were a mess of restraints, leather and steel clasps and straps. There were sets of leather cuffs and one leather collar with a single steel ring set into it.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

I didn't answer, instead I told Holly to pour another whisky and serve it to Brandi.

"Are you guys fucking?" She asked me.

"No."

Brandi took another sip of her whisky, and asked for something to mix it with. I nodded to Holly and she delivered the familiar brown and yellow can of Moist Drippings.

"I love these things."

Brandi poured the contents of the can into her drink and tried it out.

"Alright. What's next?"

I gathered my thoughts and spoke,

"Holly and I have been working on some team building and management training the last couple of days, and well, this morning she took a big step in her commitment to the team and the company."

"Ok." Brandi stretched the word out.

"Well I think today we will work on some trust exercises."

Brandi picked up the flogger and laughed.

"I'm game."

"Good, in fact let's call it a game. For this game Holly I want you to speak freely."

Holly nodded.

"Now, Brandi the other day you called Holly a little cunt. She heard you say that and I think you hurt her feelings. She asked that you be disciplined and I told her that I would, or she could."

Brandi didn't know what to say.

"Are you ready to be disciplined?"

She looked at the bondage gear on the desktop and then at me. She licked her lips and said,

"Yes Daddy, I'm ready to be disciplined."

I had her put on the cuffs and then made Holly attach Brandi to rings set in the corners of my desk. Brandi gave her hips a little wiggle and smirked at me. Her eyes widened a little when I told Holly to take off the mini skirt. She let her tongue dance around the tips of her teeth as Holly unzipped the garment and slipped it down her thighs.

"Holly, how many strokes?"

"Twenty, sir."

"What if she apologizes first?"

Holly thought for moment,

"Fifteen.."

Holly had the flogger in her hand and was eager to start. Brandi looked good in the faux leather bra and panties. Her arms strained to keep herself up off the desk. She looked over shoulder at Holly and spat,

"Holly I am very sorry... that you are such a little cunt."

I gave Holly a nod, but it was only a formality. She began the spanking almost immediately. When she was done with the first ten, they were both breathing hard, Brandi's eyes had begun to tear up.

"Tell me you are sorry." Holly was insistent.

"Fuck you cunt."

Holly began again, harder this time. Brand was twisting trying to get her ass out of the way of the blows but the rings in the desk held her tight. When Holly was done I put my hand up. I slid a pair of bracelets to Holly and told her to put them on. Then I reached across the desk and released Brandi.

She was angry. At Holly for hurting her and at me for letting it happen. She looked fierce in the black leather and her converse high tops.

"Switch places."

Once Holly was ready to be strapped in I had her take the dress off. In her lacy bra and panties Holly allowed Brandi to fasten her to the desk.

"Brandi, who spread those photos of you around the office?"

"She did."

"Holly, is that true?"

Holly looked scared, I would've been.

"Yes, I did, but I'm really sorry. Brandi I'm really sorry. I was wrong."

"How many?"

"One... hundred."

Holly began to beg Brandi to lessen her punishment. I stopped them.

"Okay, Brandi. Is there anything Holly can do to change your mind?"

"No."

"One hundred it is, but you have to spread them out, not breaking the skin. If you bruise her there will be consequences. Understood."

She nodded her head, I told her to start.

Around thirty Holly began to cry, at forty-five she started begging.

"Please, stop, Oh god please no more."

At fifty Brandi stopped, her heart wasn't in it anymore. Holly lay on the desk sobbing, pleading.

Brandi looked at Holly and said,

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I called you a cunt."

In a small voice Holly replied.

"It's okay. I'm sorry too."

Brandi looked at me and smiled. There was a look of relief there.

"Feel better?" I asked.

Brandi nodded. I gave her a smile.

"Do you think you two can work together as friends now?"

Brandi nodded again, Holly said yes in a quavering voice.

"Okay, we'll take a little break and then Brandi can finish your punishment."

Brandi started to protest but I cut her off.

"Are you management material or not?"

She looked at the painful crisscross pattern she had laid on her co-worker, and then back at me.

"Yes. I am."

Holly cried in earnest then, but she knew better than to argue. When the punishment resumed the next fifty might as well have been a massage. Quick light taps, but I let them have it. When she was done Brandi released Holly from the desk. Holly asked to use the wash room and I let her go.

Brandi drained her drink and poured another. I stood and came around the desk. I stood behind Brandi and opened a cylinder of coconut oil that had been in the box. I rubbed it over her body. She nearly purred at that. As I was finishing she twisted in my grip and tried to kiss me. I slapped her across the face. She was shocked at the violence of it, but came right back and kissed me. I returned her kiss, and then pushed her away.

A minute later Holly re-entered the room. She was pale, but seemed okay. I gave the tube of oil to Brandi and ordered her to minister to Holly. While Brandi was on her knees, working the oil into her ass, I removed Holly's bra.

Her tits were truly stunning. I'm normally not a fan of surgical enhancement but these were perfect. I got a handful of oil from Brandi and rubbed it into those twin taught globes of flesh.

Between my touch and Brandi's, Holly began to flush. Finally after three days she was coming around. Her nipples became erect and her breath quickened. I smiled and retreated to the couch. Letting Brandi alone to massage the oil into that ivory flesh.

When she was done. I had her place the collar tightly around Holly's neck and hand me her leash.

"Refresh my drink." I handed my glass to Brandi.

Brandi went to the bar. I tugged the leash and Holly took a place on her knees in front of me. Without a suggestion Holly undid my pants and pulled out my stiff erection. She immediately buried her head in my lap and took my cock into her mouth. Holly worked vigorously, I gathered her hair in one fist to control the speed. She lifted her pear shaped ass off her boot heels to get a better purchase on my hardened member.

Brandi poured me a tall drink of whisky, and then drank hers straight from the bottle. I took a long sip and let it burn in my mouth while I rode the waves of electricity generated by Holly's lips and tongue.

Brandi positioned herself behind Holly's wriggling form and slid Holly's thong down her thighs and left it to bind her knees just above her boots. She began to massage Holly's labia with oil.

At her first touch Holly let out a gasp and began to lean into Brandi's palm. I doubled the leash around my fist to keep that mouth where I wanted it.

When Holly began to buck against the hand that had slid inside of her, I lifted my fist under her chin. Raising her mouth off of me. Without hesitation Holly slithered on top and began to grind her molten femininity against my body. As I entered her she moaned and began to writhe. I felt her lips, tongue, and teeth on my neck as she worked her way to my chest undoing the buttons on my shirt as she went.

Looking over the mass of dark hair, Brandi had removed the rest of her clothes except her socks and high-tops. She was completely hairless under her garments, there was a small silver hoop piercing her labia that matched the ones in her nipples. She began to sway back and forth, one hand kneading the flesh of Holly's rump and the other rubbing the glass of the whisky bottle between her own thighs.

I gave Holly a little slack on the leash and she arched her back. I took hold of her hips as she began to rise and slam herself violently into my pelvis. I felt Brandi step between my legs as she reached around and began to massage Holly's breasts.