Moist Drippings Ch. 11

Story Info
Board Meetings, Dinner Parties. Holly and Brandi take a dip.
9.5k words
4.8
2.1k
2
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers

The elevator ride to the top was short. When the doors opened we were greeted by Cheryl. She had been Ass Fuckers assistant, now I wasn't sure what she was. She sat behind a desk in the lobby area. She wore a leather harness much like the ones Holly and Brandi had been given. Her leash was padlocked to a ring set in the center of the desk.

"Cheryl, it's nice to see you." I was genuinely happy to see a familiar face.

She dropped her eyes as I addressed her.

"My Master prefers me to be called Bunny, Sir."

"Okay, Bunny. Can you buzz me in?"

She looked sad.

"No sir. Not unless you have an appointment. I am very sorry."

"Can you make me an appointment?"

She brightened a little.

"I can try sir, with who?"

I thought about it for a minute and then, why not?

"The Chairman."

Her smile faltered a little.

"I can try sir, He doesn't normally wake up until after 11 or so."

"I don't mind waiting. "Bunny, can you keep this box at your desk for me?"

I handed her the Executive Options box.

"Oh yes sir, and sir, I'm glad to see you too."

I made myself as comfortable as possible on the couch. Nodding off after a minute.

When I woke there was a new woman manning the desk. This was a pretty blonde with a puckish face. She smiled at me politely and said.

"Good morning sir,"

Standing and stretching I noticed the new receptionist wore only a tiny g-string, silver collar and a pair of clamps attached to each nipple and connected by a feathery small silver chain.

"

And what do I call you?" I asked her.

The woman looked down at the desktop and replied,

"This girl has no name."

It seemed par for the course.

"Do you have any idea when my meeting will take place?"

"No sir. Bunny has sent your request. If I can do anything to make your wait more pleasant.

Please do not hesitate to command me."

My mind immediately filled with possibilities.But coffee floated to the top of the list.

"Yes sir."

The woman pushed a button on her desk and spoke into a phone receiver.

After a few minutes a woman wearing only a leather collar entered and placed a cup on the table in front of me. She then knelt on the ground beside me and bowed her head..

"Are you waiting for a tip?" I asked.

The woman at the desk leaned forward.

"That girl is waiting to be dismissed... or commanded."

I looked at her again.

"This is fine. Please go."

The woman got to her feet and left through a side door.

Eventually there was a buzz and the receptionist picked up her phone. She pushed a button on her desk and a large pair of doors swung open. She asked me very politely to go on in.

Just inside the doors I was met by another young woman, this one dressed in a pair of tiny black lycra shorts and a matching bandeau. She gestured for me to follow.

This floor was very wide open. Lots of windows, a few glass offices. This is where the board met, and big deals were made with other companies. There were several large conference rooms seemingly converted to living space. In the center of the open floor was a large fountain and reflecting pool.

People sat around the pool and some in it. Men had gathered in small groups and were talking with each other, women were either on their knees or doing some sort of service, cleaning, pouring drinks, holding things.

The men wore suits and polo shirts, the women were in various stages of undress, nude or in lingerie. All of them collared.

The girl in the black shorts led me up a flight of circular stairs past a floor of people engaged in a large orgy. There were nearly a hundred writhing bodies here and all manner of copulation happening. I saw a few men wearing collars, but the majority of the males here seemed to be related to the ones downstairs.

Another flight up and my guide opened a set of glass doors and led us down a sunlit hallway to what I could only call a solarium.

Inside, the chairman sat at a table flanked by a couple of other board members. His wife was also in attendance. The first clothed woman I had seen all morning.

She was thirty years the chairman's junior. Dressed in a light linen dress, she was bedecked in jewelry, every finger a jeweled ring, gold bracelets, and necklace. Her tawny blonde hair done up with a pearly gold comb. She was stunning.

There were other women here too, each of the board members had a pair of young ladies on the tiled floor kneeling at their sides. Each pair dressed in the same uniform as the receptionist downstairs..A rotating group of nude women served what looked like brunch.

The chairman looked up from a champagne flute and welcomed me,

"Ah, Director! So good to finally meet you in person, please have a seat." He waved me to the chair

Before I could sit the chairman's wife extended a jeweled hand across the table to me, I took it awkwardly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Kimball."

She smiled demurely and responded.

"The pleasure is mine Director, and please call me Adaline."

I sat back down. A pair of women placed a few plates and glasses in front of me. The food looked divine. I recognized quail eggs, some kind of raw salmon, a couple of different kinds of caviar and a slice of sourdough that smelled amazing.

I waited for a moment before drinking the bellini that had been set in front of me. I would swear the peaches were freshly mashed. The chairman and the board members went back to talking, ostensibly about a game of golf they had all enjoyed. Adaline smiled impatiently in their direction and then turned her pale blue eyes to me.

"Not a golfer?"

I shook my head no.

She smiled a little wider, like pure sunlight I basked in her pleasure.

"Can't stand the game myself. I like a little more... exertion in my sports. I don't enjoy myself until I've worked up a sweat."

I agreed with her. Nodding my head like a brain dead idiot.

"Is that an MD unit?" She asked curiously.

I told her it was and turned my head so she could get a look at it. She rose from the table and walked around to my side. She ran her finger around the little black box, my skin responded with a shiver of goosebumps.

"Smaller than I thought." She was genuinely intrigued.

"And it doesn't hurt?"

I told her it didn't.

She asked me if it was true that it worked to dull pain and help sleep.

"And what about, erections, is it easy for you to get hard?"

She smelled lightly of roses and vanilla. Not rose and vanilla flavor. The real thing, Roses clipped on the first day they opened, vanilla harvested from fertile earth by hands so saturated with scent the owner no longer registered their perfume. Beneath that, the musty scent of her body. A heavenly pheromone that spoke of lust and damnation.

"Yes. my libido is... very responsive to stimulus."

She glanced down at the effect she was having on me. She let her finger trail down my shoulder as she returned to her seat.

The chairman had turned his attention to the little show his wife was putting on.

"Would you like him to take it out, Adaline." He asked with a cutting sarcasm.

"Not at the table dear." She replied, sipping at her drink and letting her attention wander to the view out the window.

The chairman directed a glare at me.

"I suppose I should try not to be jealous, Director, you are quite the legend around here. We've all enjoyed the work you've done with the two women from downstairs. I was quite impressed with the job you did on Holly. Imagine, in less than two weeks you took a woman that absolutely hated you and turned her into a sex slave that would kill for you. Did kill for you."

I hadn't thought of it that way before.

"And now here you are at my table, in the flesh. I wonder if maybe I should turn Adaline over to you for a couple of weeks, see if you can tame her."

The woman in question rose from the table and gestured at the chairman with a butter knife,

"Watch it, dear,"

She let the knife drop with a clatter to the table, "I'm still a majority shareholder, and not one of these silly little sluts."

The chairman shifted his mood,

"Yes, dear. Only joking" He had a conciliatory tone.

Adaline sauntered away,

"Yes, Ha. Ha." She replied flatly.

"Sir, that's why I came here." I interrupted them.

He turned his dead eyes back to me.

"Don't worry Director, your girls are safe. I made sure of that."

"Can I see them sir?"

He smiled magnanimously, but not with his eyes.

"In time Director, first let's eat and talk."

He made no move to eat, and neither did I.

"Would you prefer a Moist Drippings?"

Without waiting for a response he clicked his fingers and waved one of the women over with a can. She opened it in front of me and poured it into a glass. The chairman watched me impatiently until I had taken a drink.

"Good, you have to keep those MD levels up. Wouldn't want to starve the symbiote."

"Symbiote?" A shiver ran across my scalp.

"Sure, implanted in your neck. Amazing creature. A living computer."

My hand crept up to feel the little black box attached to my spine. I thought about those thread-like tendrils that had pierced my flesh and buried themselves deep in my nervous system.

"A completely benign life form. Do you know how we found it? One of those silly environmental grants that Adaline is so fond of."

He nodded in her direction and continued,

"Some hippy non-profit exploring ancient ice in Antarctica. You know the one good thing about scientists? They work for next to nothing and only care about getting credit."

He laughed,

"First they found the MD molecule, I forget what MD used to stand for, and then they found the little creatures. They thought they were just dirt at first, but then found they were dirt with behavior."

The chairman was enjoying the creeping look of fear on my face.

"The first silicon based life form ever, buried under a mile of ice for millions of years. Global warming has to be good for something."

He took a drink.

"Any questions?"

I thought for a minute,

"Yeah, why Moist Drippings? It's a terrible name."

"I thought so too, Adaline hates that word."

He looked over at his wife and raised his voice.

"MOIST."

She shook her head with a withering stare.

"That was marketing, they said that kids would like how gross it sounded. They were right."

I nodded my agreement and asked,

"I still don't know why?"

He flashed his veneers at me,

"Well, funny enough, we tried for a long time to come up with some way to make money from this little animal. But when we realized we could just take everything, no need for money, we decided to go with that."

"Everything, you mean people?"

"No, I mean everything, the land, the sky, the water. We took everything. In a month."

The two board members at his sides nodded and preened.

"Guess what? We've fixed Global Warming, plastic in the ocean, war, disease, everything. All by pacifying and removing the consumer. In return we feed and clothe them, we keep them busy and entertained, we keep them healthy, people might live forever now. We are the new Gods."

He removed a black card from his breast pocket.

"You know what this is? This is the key to that last door downstairs. It goes to the most state of the art panic room in the world."

Adaline had crept up behind him.

"The Ark.'' Her words seemed almost reverent.

The chairman glanced at her, annoyed.

"Right, I had this built when I thought the world was going to end, but now with the discovery of the MD unit and the MD molecule, The whole world is the ark. Saved from the flood of human desire."

"What about the...outliers?" I almost felt guilty saying the word.

He gave me a crooked little smile.

"Well Director. Once they have the MD unit attached, they can either comply or be terminated."

I knew he didn't mean to be fired.

"But who's going to keep the lights on?" I asked.

He stretched out a hand in front of him.

"We have people for that, we just don't have to pay them anymore. They have everything they could want, food, clothing, shelter, health, and purpose. You know what they don't have anymore? Jealousy, Greed, and Hunger. The new Gods have provided."

"So now what? The world belongs to you, what will you do with it?"

"Mostly golf."

I was flummoxed.

Adaline leaned forward,

"Can you believe it? He owns the whole world and all he wants to do is golf."

The chairman placed a hand over hers,

"Dear, can you please take the Director to join his women."

He shifted his gaze to me,

"We will talk more later."

Then he turned back to his friends as if I had never been there.

Adaline waited patiently for me to rise and follow her out of the solarium. I followed her like a dog. Her dress shifted and rippled across the curves of her body. She turned and caught me staring at her ass, she smiled and extended her hand to me.

"In another life, Director, I would let you take me any way you wanted me, on my knees, on my back. In my ass or my mouth, I would subsist on your cum. Don't get me wrong. I want to warm my cunt with that thick slab you've got over and over.."

She gave my hand a squeeze,

"But I'm married." She pulled me forward.

I exhaled loudly with the thought of that perfect beast tearing my flesh down to the bone with her infinite desire.

"Indeed," she responded.

Eventually we arrived at a door being watched by a security guard. Adaline ordered him to open the door, which he did.

Holly and Brandi were huddled naked, next to each other in one corner of the room. Without hesitating, I rushed to them and wrapped them in my embrace. I heard the door behind me close and lock.

Brandi broke the silence.

"I was starting to think you weren't coming."

I let them go and responded.

"Sorry it took me longer than I wanted to."

The pair had been mostly ignored since being hustled up here. They'd been fed and watered, allowed to use the restroom but no other real interaction. I told them about the last couple of days I had experienced, when I finished telling them about Tiffany, Brandi stopped me.

"Sounds hot."

Holly seemed less enthusiastic about my recent sexual exploits. I held out my arm to her and she snuggled into my chest.

We talked about our situation. I had no idea why we had been brought together here, but I was sure we would find out soon enough. The women agreed with me when I told them I wanted out.

"Where would we go?" Holly asked.

"I think we could go anywhere, the old world is gone. The rules don't apply to us anymore. We just have to figure out how to get out of here first."

Holding these women close to me I realized how much I had missed them. Tiffany had been a necessary distraction, and I really liked her, but these two were my home. It wasn't long before our bodies began to react to the proximity and the exquisite nudity of the feminne duo in my arms.

I kissed Brandi. Stroking my fingers up and down Holly's spine, I traced the cut on Brandi's face with my other hand. She was healing quickly, her hands had been freshly bandaged and didn't seem to be causing her any pain. Holly worked the buttons on my clothes and soon I was as naked as they were.

Moving my clothes to one side Holly returned and nudged Brandi out of the way so she could have access to my lips. Brandi gave her a light smack on the ass, but began busying herself with my penis.

She gripped my already growing shaft with a firm hand and worked the thin flesh, sliding up and down until I was rigid. I felt her lips encircle the tip of my cock as she slid her tongue up and down over the little bump of skin under the front of my glans. She teased me there for a long time. Then she slid down the length of my dick. Abruptly she released me and gave me an evil look.

Then she worked her way back up to my mouth, the two of them kissing me and each other before Holly admitted defeat and left us to savage my saliva slick cock with her tongue.

Gently Brandi pressed my shoulders until I was lying on my back. Quickly she straddled my face and joined Holly licking and kissing my straining member.

I wasted no time tickling Brandi's clit and lips with my tongue. Her sweet cunt honeyed with the wetness of desire. In no time she was moaning and twisting, placing her body over me to control the pressure and placement of my mouth on her vulva.

Soon I felt the warm soft heat of Holly manipulating my cock into her body. When Brandi lifted herself up to make room, I heard Holly tell her wickedly.

"Oh no you don't."

Holly forced Brandi's mouth back down to where our bodies were joined. With a squeal Brandi began working both of us with her teeth, tongue and lips.

"I want some cock too." Brandi begged Holly.

"You can have it when I'm done with it. Lick my clit whore."

I could feel Brandi shift her focus to Holly and soon the buxom brunette begin to bounce against me with fervor.

"Bite my tits Brandi!"

Holly pressed harder and faster until I felt her cunt tighten and seize gripping me in the familiar heat of her orgasm.

With that, Brandi slid off my mouth and launched herself onto my waiting cock. She rode me aggressively, punishing the base of my dick with her furious pounding.

"Come here you bitch."

Brandi grabbed a handful of Holly's thick hair and pulled her face down to make contact with her pierced nipples. Holly wasted no time licking sucking and slurping at those tits, wrapping her arms around Brandi and letting her finger tease at her friend's asshole. Holly sat on my chest exposing her dripping slit to my view.

My body began to pulse and I could feel myself shooting up into Brandi, each of her thrusts extracting more of me until her own orgasm brought her pelvis hard against mine. Grinding herself on my body she pulled Holly up and penetrated those sweet lips with her tongue. Holly responded by making out with her counterpart passionately coaxing the last ounce of pleasure from her tongue.

The rest of the day we tried to be comfortable. We talked about where we might go in the new world. Things we wanted to see. I had to confess the only thing I really wanted was more of these two creatures.

Closer to evening our door was unlocked and one of the slave girls dressed in black motioned for us to follow her.

One floor down the orgy had subsided into about twenty participants. Still being very creative with their bodies. The entire floor smelled like an elephant pen. I wondered if the firehose could be used to clean it.

The next floor people were gathered in groups around an open space in front of the fountain. I clocked several board members and quite a few executives, all being served and pleasured by women wearing collars. Our guide led us to a small couch, where we sat. With a whisper she admonished the women with me to sit at attention on the floor. I nodded to the pair and they followed directions.

Soon a cadre of women made the rounds of the small groups, they each carried a tray with champagne flutes. Occasionally they would be fondled and groped. One of these women approached me and set a glass down at my little table. I recognized her as an executive, as I recall she may have been a vice-president.

"Andrea?' I asked

She looked at me and I saw that her hair had been hiding a black eye, and a large bruise on her cheek.. As she was wearing no clothes I could see she had been bruised from head to toe.

"This girl has no name." was her reply.

"Okay girl, I notice that some of you serving girls are being selected to stay."

"If a master wishes a girl to stay she must stay." She looked at the floor.

"And if a girl doesn't get picked to stay, what happens to her?"

Andrea looked uncomfortable.

"A girl must serve, in the kitchen, or as an attendant at the orgy room."

"Do you get to pick which?"

"This girl does as she is commanded."

M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers