Moist Drippings Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing me stagger, the Board Member took a break and gave me a second to recover. Something a trained boxer might do. Letting me struggle to get back on my heels and take a short breather for himself. Only this wasn't a boxing match, there weren't going to be rounds or refs, this fight was going to be over quickly. There was no reason to do what he did, other than he had been trained to fight two minutes at a time.

Taking advantage of the break I feinted a haymaker to his face that he tried to defend. While his hands were up in front of his head, I brought a knee into his ribs. He exhaled with pain and rage. Getting a hold of me he pushed me back to make space for himself. I pivoted on my feet and dove for the big man's knees. He toppled to the ground and to my dismay rolled on top of me.

He used his weight to bring me down on all fours, I did my best not to completely flatten out, but it was only a matter of time now, he had gravity on his side. His arms slid under mine and he wrapped his hands behind my neck in a full nelson. He forced my head forward until I started seeing blurred and red.

I could feel his hardened prick pressing against my ass. I have to admit in all the adrenaline and testosterone I had been operating with a massive hard on as well.

Master Christensen seemed to have gone completely feral, with a growl he released one of his arms to tear at my briefs. Within seconds I was nude and could feel his dick up against my anus. I couldn't beleive it but this man was about to fuck me while I gasped for air. The more I struggled the more he relaxed his hold on me, his focus on getting the head of his penis inside of me.

With a last gambit, I relaxed.. Feeling me submit, the board member stabbed himself into me, at that moment I let my left arm collapse to the ground, and then brought my right elbow up hard into his belly.

With an "OOF" the board member rolled off of me and onto his side. I rolled the opposite direction and hopped to my feet. Master Christensen was slower and I pressed my advantage by bringing a knee forcefully into the side of his head. I heard a sick cracking sound, and felt the orbital ridge of his face shatter.

Blinded and howling in pain, the man stood and began throwing wild punches. I ducked the last one of these and stepped in throwing jabs at the big man's body. When I felt him stumble I threw an uppercut to the chin and laid him out flat on his back.

There was a moment of silence. My ragged breaths were the only sound in that big room. Then The Dom was at my side, lifting my arm in victory. There was a loud round of applause and cheering.

The Chairman looked at me with his dead eyed smile. Then his gaze shifted over my shoulder. I turned to see the Boardmember rising to his feet, his one remaining eye fixed on me. He shambled forward and then fell to his knees clutching at his chest. I watched as the chairman manipulated the little touch screen in his hand.

Master Christensen fell back to the ground, and never got back up.

The Dom rifled through the dead man's clothes and found a set of keys and a wallet. She handed these to me saying, quietly,

"This is all yours for now, watch your step."

Again she presented me to the audience and again they cheered.

I made my way back to my seat and collapsed. Holly and Brandi did what they could to make me comfortable. The dead mans slaves crossed the room and knelt at my feet. I drank deeply from the wine glass in front of me. I could already feel my symbiote working to dull the pain and to heal my bruises.

After that the party began to break up. Servants began to clean the room while patrons continued on to their individual destinations. Not sure what was expected I was relieved when one of the slaves stood and gestured me to follow. I made sure that Andrea was in tow and our group made our way towards a double door I hadn't noticed before.

Inside was an elevator. I found the right key card on the board members keyring and pressed it against the touchpad.

The doors closed and the elevator hummed to life. It felt as if we had dropped three or four floors when doors opened again to a carpeted hallway.

There were a handful of doors along the hallway, the girl in the lead brought the group to a door. I again used the card to unlock it.

Through a large entryway I could see the beginnings of a beautiful apartment. The main room contained a large set of leather chairs and sofas, a fireplace, and shelves piled high with books and art. A wall of windows looked out onto the city. I strode out onto the patio while Holly, Brandi and the others busied themselves.

The city was dark. I could see electric light, but street lamps, office buildings, and the ubiquitous signage of fast food chains had all but been extinguished. The air was cold and clean, it carried the sounds of wind through the trees, from the street level up to where I was in the high rise.

From behind me I heard Holly exclaim,

"Stars."

She was right, above us there were stars. A deep blackness of them, even with the minimal light of the city they blazed overhead. I took a moment to appreciate the end of capitalism written in the twinkling abyss above us.

She wrapped herself in my arm and leaned into me. On my other side Brandi copied Holly. We stood and watched in silence. Until Holly with her easily distracted mind noticed the hot tub.

"Let's get in, can we get in?"

I motioned one of the servants forward and ordered some wine. The woman complied, happy to have something to do. I asked the other to get Andrea set up in a room. She nodded, the same cheery look in her eyes. This was the Moist Drippings, this was the future. Some of us commanded and some were happy to be commanded.

The three of us disrobed quickly and slid into the hot water.

After a minute of oohs and ahhs, we again began to formulate a plan for exiting the world we had been cast in. I had my doubts that things would go as perfectly as The Chairman thought. First of all there were a lot more outliers like myself than he thought. Not everyone was programmable.

For me I had realized it wasn't that I wasn't programmable, it was that I had already developed and implemented my own program. The MD unit was a pathetic rival for the Ghost. All of the thousands of rules I had made for myself over the years in order to fit in had created an operating system far more complex than the symbiote could combat. I felt the pull of compliance at the edges of my psyche, but it was distant.

If anything Brandi was a true outlier. Truly oppositional defiant. An outlaw in the new world order. I was glad she was on my team.

Our conversation on escape was soon interrupted by Holly who had begun stroking my thighs under the water.

"I've never done it in a hot tub."

Brandi gave her a dirty look.

"That can't be true."

"Well, not a threesome." She said sheepishly.

I feigned boredom,

"I don't know ladies, I'm pretty worn out after tonight."

Brandi laughed,

"What, one dick up the ass and you're not into girls anymore?"

I splashed her and said,

"Come here and see."

Brandi launched herself to straddle my leg and I pulled her lips down to meet mine. Not to be outdone Holly gripped my already growing cock and began to stroke it, while leaning in and kissing Brandi's breasts and neck.

Brandi's tongue probed in and out of my mouth, I tried to keep up with her, my jaw was still sore from the blows I had taken, but nowhere near as sore as I should have been.

Brandi reversed herself on my lap and lowered herself onto the tip of my penis. I held her by the hips with an insistent pressure, pulling myself into her. I watched Brandi take Holly by the back of the neck and kiss her hard.

When I was fully inserted into her, Brandi remained with my cock hilt deep and began a slow circular motion, grinding against me. She had focused her lips and tongue on Holly's breasts and two of her fingers up inside of the woman's vagina.

I was distracted by the servant setting wine glasses down near the edges of the tub. She was pretty, and very young looking. I asked her,

"Tell me girl, how old are you?"

She kept her eyes cast downward,

"This girl is nineteen, sir. The other girl is twenty."

The woman knelt down where she had been standing. I sipped from a glass and then turned my attention back to the women in front of me.

Brandi had found the spot that drove Holly wild, I was a little jealous at the instant wave of pleasure that overtook the brunette. Holly lay back in the water, her ass resting on my knees, allowing Brandi to bring her to a loud orgasm.

When Brandi had finished I decided I was done with her being in charge and stood, pushing her up against the side of the tub. Keeping my grip on her hips I rammed into her over and over. Reaching up I grabbed her hair and pulled. A cat-like growl issued from her. At that I pulled out and placed the head of my dick against her asshole.

Feeling me there, Brandi began to breathe deeply, her toned ass quivering with the anticipation of penetration. With a swift movement I guided myself into her ass, careful not to let my own excitement overtake me. When I was deep inside of her, she mewled.

"I love your cock."

With her encouragement I began fucking her asshole.

The pressure of her tight little hole gripped my cock in a coat of pleasure. She braced herself against the cedar planks of the deck surrounding the tub and tried to match my furious thrusting movements.

Holly lifted a glass to my lips and I drank deeply letting the cool red liquid spill from the corners of my mouth and down my chest and belly.

Holly reached between Brandi's legs and began to work her clit. Before long Brandi was overtaken by a shattering orgasm. Her arms became limp and I had to hold her up so she would not sink below the water.

I withdrew from her and moved to the side, letting her lay against me until she had come back to herself.

Her eyes fluttered,

"That was amazing."

I pulled myself out of the water and motioned Holly to follow me.

We found the master suite easily and I guided the buxom woman to the shower.

After a quick rinse, I pressed Holly to her knees. Instantly my cock was in her mouth. I let the water run down the valley between our bodies and leaned against the tile wall. Holly took the initiative and began a steady rhythm she knew would bring me to orgasm quickly. I stood over her, watching the rushing water cascade down her body. Outlining her form in splashes and rivulets. I searched my mind for any hint of anger, or resentment and found none. What I had missed in the life before this one was an infinite sea inside this woman.

I had been a fool.

When she had swallowed the last drop of my cum, I lifted her to her feet and wrapped my arms around her body. I kissed her deeply. When we parted I stared into her eyes and she returned my gaze. I wanted to speak, but couldn't find the words. I was lost searching for a language I had never used. Instead I pulled her to me again and thrilled at the heat of her flesh against mine.

We dried each other and found a couple of bathrobes.

Outside, the servant had gotten in the tub with Brandi and was massaging her neck and shoulders. The other had taken a perch across from them and was working her feet.

"Make yourself at home dear." I let a bit of the old sarcasm back into my voice.

Brandi smiled at the pair of us in our robes,

"I'm thinking staying here wouldn't be soo bad."

I knew she didn't mean it, but that siren song had been pulling at me too. A world of pampering and lust. Every need met by someone happy to perform it.

"I think we should name them though." She gestured at the two women working her muscles.

"They have names Brandi." I reminded her.

"I asked and they wouldn't tell me so I'm going to give them names."

I gave her a wave of my hand.

"That little dark haired one is named 'Io' and the cute blonde one is 'Persephone'." Brandi looked pleased with herself.

"Alright. Send your pets to bed and let's get some rest, it's been the longest day."

Brandi turned to me resting her tits on the edge of the tub, thrusting her chest forwards and gracing me with that impish smile.

"Yes Daddy."