Moist Drippings Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers

I thought about it. Andrea had seen some rough times. I imagine the pleasure some of these men must have had humiliating someone who was once their superior. It was written on her face and in the bruises that covered her body.

"I want you to stay here with me."

Andrea nodded and got to her knees next to Holly.

There was music coming from a speaker I couldn't see. A few of the executives had started to organize a daisy chain of serving girls connected by mouth to vagina. As the chain reached its twentieth link, one of the men took a spot behind the last woman, and his pal knelt at the mouth of the first. The girls were made to sway forward and backwards while the two men passed a small foam football to each other. The trick was to thrust hard enough at the right time to throw the receiver off balance with the wave of bodies. A missed catch or a purposely bad throw and it was somebody else's turn to take a spot at the head or tail.

Eventually one of the board members put a stop to the game, complaining that drinks weren't coming out of the kitchen fast enough.

I asked Andrea to bring water for Holly and Brandi. When she returned she placed two metal bowls on the ground in front of them. Taking the hint, the girls bent and drank.

A few of the men came by my spot wanting to chat with me and to get a better look at the two women. It was no surprise to me that our escapades had begun to rival Pam, Tina, Dan and Bob's on the TV. We were a hit. I was asked for tips on assuring obedience, how best to discipline their slaves. Things I really had no answer for. Holly more than once was made to display the tiny scars from her surgery as they were too faint to show up on the screens when Brandi had marveled at them. There was a lot of interest in Brandi's piercings and it was decided by a few of them that they would bring a piercer and perhaps a tattooist up to do some work.

The ladies handled the attention calmly, taking their cues from the submissive Andrea. They didn't complain while being groped and fondled during the course of the curious examination.

During one of these interruptions I used the distraction to ask Andrea if she had seen Thalia the Temp. I described her and mentioned she would have come up from a raid that happened over the weekend. Andrea thought that maybe she had seen someone who matched my description in one of the holding areas.

As it turns out, the captives were being brought out one or two at a time and made to do things like dance, or fight, or fuck. It had turned into a game, breaking in these women to their new roles as servants through various creative humiliations.

As a pair of these new women were brought out, The Chairman and Adaline made an appearance. They took a spot center stage and were immediately presented with drinks and small plates of food. After they had seated themselves, serving girls poured out of the kitchen with similar plates for the patrons.

A woman dressed in black vinyl and carrying a whip came out onto the cleared space. Placing a hip length boot on the nearest table in front of her she cracked the whip a few times to get everyone's attention. When the room quieted down she began to speak. She welcomed the crowd and specifically the chairman, she welcomed me as some sort of celebrity. Then she turned her attention to the two women shivering behind her.

"For our first performance tonight we have a dance contest! I've seen these two girls move and let me tell you they've got what it takes!"

The dominatrix turned to the two,

"You girls will take turns doing a strip tease for our kind masters, the girl who does the best will be set free, the loser will receive twenty lashes on the cross!"

At that moment two servants brought out a large X made of wood, at each end of the x were shackles.

"I'm going to call you Cherry." She pointed to the redhead,

"And your name is... Blueberry, Blueberry you are up first."

The be-vinyled woman took a moment to pull Blueberry to her feet and whispered into her ear. Whatever she said made Blueberry look even more miserable.

With another crack of the whip some music started and Blueberry was left alone on the stage area.

She stood not moving. Her hands gripped together. She was wearing a simple cotton blouse and skirt. She moved to the top button of her shirt and then froze.

Men started to jeer her and yell at her to take off her clothes. The woman in the black boots stepped forward and slapped Blueberry across the face. Instantly tears came, She raised her hand to strike again and Blueberry started to sway her hips back and forth. It took her a minute but her blouse came off to reveal a simple white bra too small for her breasts. Her skirt was next, falling to the floor at her feet. She turned away from the crowd and wrestled with the clasp of her brassiere until it came loose and she let that fall as well.

"Turn around honey!" shouted an executive.

"Show us those tits."

Blueberry turned her mascara running down her cheeks. She searched the crowd for a kind face and didn't find one. Finally she gave in and dropped her hands to her sides.

"Fuck yeah, look at those hooters!"

She looked to the ringmaster

"Keep going dear, you're doing great."

Without ceremony Blueberry slid her panties over her hips and let them tumble into the pile at her feet.

"Nice slit, Whore!"

The Dom gave her a little tap with the whip and told her to keep dancing.

Blueberry made an effort to find the rhythm, but failed miserably, her shoulders shaking and the sounds of her sobs becoming louder. With a crack of the whip she was told to stop and sit down.

Cherry made more of an effort to please the crowd. She had her clothes off quickly and moved with a little energy. There were comments from the crowd but she held it together until she was told to stop.

The two girls were made to huddle together while the Dom surveyed the crowd. To my surprise Blueberry became the clear winner. Cherry was quickly strapped to the X.

Then an auction began for turns at whipping the struggling redhead. The men bid shares of the company. The max bid came to three shares for five strikes. In the end four men lined up to take turns whipping the girl. They were not kind, fortunately they had been provided with a lighter whip. It was obvious that it stung and even broke the skin a few times but twenty lashes with a heavier whip might have killed Cherry.

When they were done with her, Cherry's limp form was taken down and she was hustled off, presumably back to the holding pen.

When Cherry was gone, the Dom brought Blueberry out again.

"Are you ready for your prize Blueberry?"

The terrified girl nodded her head.

"Alright, we promised you freedom didn't we?"

Again she nods.

The Dom stopped one of the passing kitchen girls

"Girl, what is freedom?"

"Freedom is service." The woman replied without hesitation.

The Dom turned back to Blueberry

"Does this girl understand?"

Blueberry broke out into quiet sobs. The Dom turned back to the crowd.

"I think that's a yes! Now what am I bid for this little Blueberry!"

Blueberry went for thirty shares to one of the execs who had been catcalling her while she danced. She cried while being collared and handed over to the man.

During the act break the Chairman got to his feet and motioned me over. I crossed the room and shook his hand. Then he turned to the crowd.

"I know you all know this man. It's been great fun monitoring him over the last couple of weeks, he's done such a stellar job with his girls, I'm sure when he's done with them they will both fetch a lot of shares at the auction."

There was a smattering of applause and murmurs of agreement.

"In fact, let me know when you are ready to get rid of the one with the tits."

Adaline yelled from her seat.

"Over my dead body husband!"

There was some laughter, but the Chairman didn't smile.

He continued,

"As most of you know, along with his natural talent and a great cock, he's had a little help."

He placed a firm hand on my shoulder and turned me around. He tapped a finger on my MD unit.

"That's right, the MD unit. I saw it work this morning, when my wife..."

He spat out the last word,

"Merely touched him on the shoulder, our good director here got very responsive...what did you call it....wife."

Again the venom.

"Erection." she cursed him back.

"First one I've seen up close in years."

There was some tittering at that, but not much.

"I have a gift for everyone, circulating the room are your own personalized MD units. As you can see they are simple to use."

He motioned the Dom forward and pushed her head down, forcing her to bend at the waist, from his pocket he pulled an MD unit. Pressing the little button on the back, a red LED switched to green, those silvery tentacles whipped out searching for flesh and spinal fluid. When he got it near her neck they reached out and pierced her skin. In moments the unit was centered and situated on her spine. The little green light turned to a dim blue.

He lifted her head back up and asked,

"How do you feel?"

The woman took a second and then with a dramatic shimmy she exclaimed.

"I feel great!"

After that the crowd began to rumble as MD units were activated and placed on every soul in the room. Except the Chairman, and Adaline.

"Well dear, you are next." He called her.

"Fuck you." was her answer.

The Chairman motioned to two security men.

"Hold her down."

She screamed and fought but eventually Adaline was prostrated on the table in front of her. Hissing and kicking. The Chairman approached her and implanted her with the device. When she was implanted the two men released her, she stood and straightened her gown, then slapped the chairman with enough force to rock him back on his heels. In return he punched her in the stomach causing her to double over.

"You will learn to obey me."

Adaline fell to her knees and tried to get her breath back. This seemed to satisfy her husband who took a chair and drank deeply from his glass. When he was finished he called to the Dom and told her to continue.

The Dom seemed a little unsure of herself, but rallied quickly.

"Alright gentlemen! Next on the bill is our continuing series of Strap on Idol!"

She turned to a woman seated near the front.

"Pink Avenger, are you ready to defend your title?"

The woman stood and nodded. She was mostly nude except for a pair of tennis shoes and a large strap on dildo. She was on the heavy side. Tall and big, she wasn't unattractive, she just seemed like she had been drawn on a larger scale. She stood next to the Dom and began to stroke her ivory phallus with some provided lube. There was a round of applause and some cheers.

The Dom waited for the crowd to settle and then continued.

"We searched the building for a worthy opponent, and I think we've found her. She is hungry for the title and for pussy! Gentlemen let me introduce, all the way from Marketing, Thalia the Temp!"

I leaned forward to get a good look at her. She was tall and muscled. Kind of magnificently so. Thalia was definitely an athlete. Her stomach was flat except for a six pack that made me a little jealous. Her arms were long and defined, her ass and legs looked sculpted with a sharp knife. She was pretty too. Her long red hair braided back off her face. Her eyes blazed green and her smile turned down on the edges. Whatever she did when she wasn't temping was competitive and hard.

Servants began taking bets from the patrons. The room heavily favored the Pink Avenger. I knew I had some kind of stock options but wasn't sure what or how to access that, so I passed. Had I bet though, I would have put it all on the challenger.

Thalia was dressed similarly to Pink Avenger, tennis shoes and strap on. The red-head took her place on the other side of The Dom. The whip cracked several times in the air to quiet the crowd. Then she continued.

"You know the rules, well there's only one rule. You must dominate your opponent to the count of ten. Winner receives her choice of food, drink and companion for 48 hours. Now ladies cross your dicks."

The two women stood facing each other, the big hard dildoes touching. The Dom stood back and cracked the whip in the air.

Thalia sprang into action, feinting just outside of the Avengers reach and launched a flurry of blows to her midsection, ending the combo with an uppercut to the chin. The big woman took a step backwards to steady herself and then rushed Thalia.

For her size, The Avenger was surprisingly quick, Taking a kick from Thalia on her meaty thigh she waged in and wrapped her beefy arms around the red-head. With her arms pinioned Thalia was helpless, she turned her face just in time to take a headbutt on her cheek instead of the bridge of her nose.

The Avenger moved her arm up around Thalia's neck and began choking her. The girl struggled kicking and flailing but remained grappled. The Avengers boa-like arms tightening their hold on her until she would eventually have to give in.

Thalia then drove her foot into the larger womans instep. With a howl the Avenger stumbled back, releasing her prey.

The two women circled each other, while the crowd chanted out the names of their favorites. Finally The Avenger drove forward, blocking several kicks and punches and driving both of her fists into Thalia's toned midsection. Thalia doubled over and dropped to her knees. The Avenger brought a kick crashing into Thalia's face. The red head was launched backward and lay on the ground senseless.

Seizing the moment, The Pink Avenger pulled Thalia around until she was on her knees and then forced her phallus past the sphincter plunging her dildo into Thalia's ass.

"ONE" The crowd chanted,

The Avenger raises a fist in the air, pistoning herself backwards and then deeper into the semi-conscious girl.

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

Thalia was gripped by her long braids pulling her head backwards. The Avenger mimicking riding a horse.

"FOUR!"

"FIVE!"

"SIX!"

As the crowd shouted seven, Thalia's eyes snapped into focus. She rolled and got her legs wrapped around The Avengers neck. Surprised, the Avenger tried to grapple with Thalia but soon was on her knees, out of air.

With a twist Thalia rolled the larger woman on her back. From above her Thalia rained down blows on the Avenger. The heavy woman pleaded with the office temp to stop and bowed her head in submission. Thalia stood and brought the Avenger up onto her knees. The red-headed warrior inserted her phallus into the Avengers mouth and without ceremony gave her ten quick thrusts.

Standing up Thalia raised her hands above her head, and the crowd cheered her name.

After a full minute The Dom cracked her whip again, the crowd obeyed and stilled themselves. The Dom motioned a servant forward and announced.

"Take the Champion to get cleaned up. What an exciting match! We hope to see a lot more from you. Let's hear it again for Thalia the Temp!"

Thalia was led away through a sea of applause and shoulder clouts.

Another round of cocktails and food came out, and the crowd began to get louder and more boisterous. I was just getting ready to leave when the chairman came back to the front. He gestured for me to join him which I did. I had learned long ago that bosses never really gave you choices, even when they phrased it as a choice. It was always best to say yes.

"Gentlemen! I have your main event right here!"

The crowd looked my way with curiosity.

"As you know, the good Director here has recently joined us and aren't we all glad to have him here?"

There was a bit of applause.

"Well, as anyone from the party level can tell you, living space is at a premium and having such an illustrious guest staying in the holding pens, well that just isn't right."

There was a nod of agreement.

"Now I was talking with a couple of board members this morning, and Master Christensen let me know that he was really quite taken with the Director's girls, isn't that right Matt?

One of the Board Members stood up and nodded his head. There was some laughter when he blew a couple of kisses in Holly and Brandi's direction.

"Come on up here."

When the board member was standing next to me the Chair continued.

"I propose a simple contest between the two of you, winner take all."

Master Christensen turned to the Chair and spoke,

"Why would I do that? Sure I like the one with the big tits, and the tattooed girl has got some skills, but what else does the Director have other than that? I've got a slaves, an apartment, a large stake in the company. That's not even comparable."

The Chairman nodded his head.

"You're right Matt, you are so right. It's not fair. Let me think."

The Chairman pretended to think.

"I guess I could stake him, I think I've got something you want that could make it even. Isn't that what you've been telling her, you'd give anything to have her? Well here's your big chance!"

The board member went pale. He turned to the Chair and tried to apologize. The Chair put a hand on the man's shoulder.

"Calm yourself, calm yourself, there's nothing that goes on that I don't know about, you should know that. What does it say? "Thou shalt not covet?"

The Chairman waited for a response, the poor fumbling man in front of him could only nod his head.

"Well what have I been telling you Master Christensen? That's the old world, the old morality, this is new, I'm giving you a new commandment, take what you can, when you can."

I snuck a glance at Adaline, she was being kept in her seat by a pair of strong hands, her face livid with rage.

The Boardmember found his voice.

"Sir, I am sorry, I didn't mean to, I don't want to fight."

The Chairman gave him a little pat on the cheek.

"Sure you don't, not without inspecting the goods first."

He called up to the security men,

"Sargeant."

One of the men pulled Adaline roughly to her feet, while the other removed a knife and began cutting at her clothes. She struggled but in the end she was stripped and exposed.

I will tell you that her body was perfect, and while that may mean a lot of things to a lot of people, this woman was without a flaw. Her form was the definition of peak womanhood. Peach skin, rounded hips, full breasts, her belly descended into a valley of tawny soft hair, barely covering the pink lips of her sex. Her struggles only emphasized the unrivaled shape of her body.

The Chairman turned back to Master Christensen.

"Not too bad huh? Even better than the photos she sent you."

He turned to The Dom and gestured for her to continue.

The board member kenw the only way out was through me, and even then his prospects were questionable. He removed his coat and tie, then his shirt, shoes and slacks, He squared up on me and waited.

While I stripped down, I got a good look at him. He worked out for certain. He had a large barrel torso and thick biceps. He might have been ten years older than me but he had spent way more time at the gym. Like most men his age, I noticed he had tended to skip leg day.

The rules were simple, we fought until one of us submitted or was unable to continue. I didn't want to fight him, but I knew I had no choice, if I wanted to keep my trio safe I was going to have to beat this man.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught The Chairman manipulating a touch screen, immediately I felt a rush of adrenalin. Son of a bitch had us all on his string now.

With a crack from the whip we began to circle each other.

The big man found his opening and jumped at me. His first punch catching me on the jaw sent me sprawling back. He wasted no time, following me backwards throwing big punches. I blocked the ones I could and tried to roll with the ones I couldn't. I knew if I didn't start countering this would all be over quickly.

M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers