Molded into my toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this moment, you possess not a single care in the world.

Your sole purpose is to obey me, and you revel in it.

After all, it feels unequivocally right. It is all you yearn for, all that matters.

But first, I am going to count backwards from ten... on each number, you will find yourself much deeper in this deep, deep relaxation you find yourself in...

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5... You're half-way there... I bet you must feel very calm...

4...

3... Very relaxed...

2... Almost there...

1... Completely captivated in my words...

Your mind should be opening up to suggestion more easily now...

Simply allow it...

You know it feels right to...

In a moment, I will countdown starting from 10.

As I count down, you will experience a deep sense of relaxation with each number, allowing yourself to enter a state of hypnosis and become receptive to suggestions.

10: Embrace the soothing sensations and feel yourself becoming more and more at ease.

9: Recognize that the moment of complete relaxed peacefulness is drawing near.

8: Surrender yourself to the process, effortlessly sinking deeper and deeper into a profound state of relaxation with each number.

7: Focus your attention solely on my words, allowing it to guide you and influence your thoughts.

6: Let go of any lingering thoughts or distractions, allowing your mind to clear completely, become blank and thoughtless.

5: Release any remaining resistance and allow yourself to follow my words effortlessly.

4: Realize that with each passing second, you are drawing closer to being completely hypnotized.

3: Experience a deep sense of peace and surrender, embracing a submissive state of mind.

2: Anticipate that, after the next number, you will reach a state of total relaxation and complete submissive suggestibility.

1: You are now fully prepared to listen to and accept any suggestions I offer, with complete openness and receptiveness.

Now I'm going to give you a few triggers they will work both when you are awake and when you are in a trance.

whenever I and only I say "Hop and Drop", you will immediately drop into this trance again, if you are already in a trance you will drop deeper and stronger, if you are awake you will immediately and automatically drop into a trance for me just like now, completely open to my suggestions.

Now, take a moment and just sit here and accept this trigger, when you accept that you will immediately drop back into this trance when I say "Hop and Drop" give me a nice big smile..

Hop and Drop, Now, there is one instruction I want you to take to heart, you love reading and rereading my work, you love taking my suggestions as it gives you so much pleasure and feelings of contentment.

In fact obeying me gives you these warm pleasurable feelings, it will feel so good to obey me and make me happy.

When you understand and accept this, give me a nice big smile.

Now, when you wakeup you will notice that you have the desire to reach out and ask for more, more sessions, more hypnosis, more time to be toyed with by me, after all that's what you want, to be played with like my plaything afterall, it's such a good feeling to be my plaything

The idea of being my plaything turns you on and gives you a rush of excitement, to be my toy is a dream come true, you love the idea of being my toy, my plaything, my object to mold and enjoy...

Good, Now from now on each and every time I ask you to do something that begins with "Be a Doll" whatever comes after is an irresistible hypnotic command that you feel compelled to follow and obey immediately and automatically.

The longer you delay in obeying the command the more powerful you feel compelled to obey.

The need to obey will just become more powerful until you finish obeying the command.

If what I tell you to do is answer a question then you must answer the question honestly, completely and directly.

You will not remember answering it and will be free from any guilt.

If what follows "Be a Doll" is a statement then you will accept it, believing it is true and you will ignore anything that says otherwise until I tell you that the statement is no longer true.

Each time you obey what I say you will get a rush of pleasure and pride with yourself for being so good and obedient.

The more you obey the more automatic and instinctive it becomes to obey and the more you enjoy being compelled.

Listening to the trigger will turn you on and give you a sense of content and obedience.

When you have fully accepted this suggestion and agree that whenever I say something starting with "Be a Doll" you will unfailingly obey whatever I say, you will give me a nice big smile, and continue reading.

Allow all of this to sink in before you awake.. and take deep breaths... Once you have done so, continue reading...

I am going to count down from five, and when I reach one, you will wake up, having every detail of this hypnosis ingrained where I have told you to... Whether it be at the core of your personality, or only on the edges...

Five... Feeling needy and blissful..

Four... Ready to please me...

Three... Becoming unable to resist...

Two... Feeling aroused by my words...

One... Calm, happy, and awake...

Now that you're awake again, how about you tell me how that felt, and what's going through your mind right now?

Now, Be a Doll and contact me to tell me how you feel in the comments.

12