All Comments on 'Molded to Her'

by YourObedientServant

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So good

Loved this story from start to finish. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

run wimp run she is just a whore and soon will have other men using you time to go another horror story nothing loving about that slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ending spoiled it.

Loved it until the hair part. Seriously, Hannah could have had something good, instead she lied, manipulated and abused this poor guy who genuinely loved her. I see this so often in this sub-category and it's NOT okay how people normalise or fetishise this kind of thing. Con-Noncon is one thing. This is another. He never consented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mostly good

I agree. I loved the story until the end. Temporary changing for fun is great and I would love to try it, but the devious way she got him without talking about it first ruined the story for me. I can't stand devious bitches.... Male or female

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very good!

The transformation story tag here has been a lot of odd animal content lately and I’m always interested in some strictly human gender transformations. Seems like all those comments complaining about the noncon thing are from the same anonymous person. Pay them no mind, it was an excellent story!

EzraCarmichaelEzraCarmichaelalmost 4 years ago

This has a really interesting mix of consent and nonconsent, and takes it in a different direction than stories that mix the two up tend to go. Not entirely my cup of tea in terms of what I find hot, but in terms of writing and subverting expectations, it's quite good. Keep it up!

MartinS13XMartinS13Xalmost 4 years ago

Not 100% sure about the ending... her going all out , but jeez what I wouldn't give for a pill or nano stuff like this.

Interesting how you got around getting rid of the extra mass. Had not seen that before. Usually it just magically disappears. Well done.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful primes.

I gave 5 stars based on the fantastic concept. That said, I loved the story until the last page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really enjoyed the story

I would love to see a sequel once "she's" ready to be taken out in public. Introduced to friends, new and old, could be interesting. Or even family. Lot's of possibilities.

YourObedientServantYourObedientServantalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I appreciate everyone who commented, and some of you had really good recommendations.

To the anonymous individual who commented on the lack of consent, you are correct. I get off on that; and a lot of my stories are frankly really dark with it. I should do better about having stories about decent people with kinks instead of, frankly, monsters. If it makes you feel any better, I was trying to write both of these characters as rampaging jackasses who didn't care about their partner's sexual pleasure as much as their own. The dude was just supposed to be passive aggressive about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story - felt it was one of your best it would be great to have a second episode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good short, seemed a little short

I like the story but is seemed like it ended a little to quickly. Would have liked a little more explanation of how she kept him under cutting his/her hair for weeks shrinking him down, and it seemed like there were plans to shrink him/her even further with the further hair cutting. Is she going to take him down to a sub-Piper Perri almost doll like level of 4'5 70lbs or something? Definitely would like to see a second part with him/her become more resigned to being a submissive sex toy and what she has in store for him in terms of public consumption. Has she done this before? Will she do this again with a new boyfriend and create a harem of transformed submissive tiny sex slaves?

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Very creative and fun story with a wickedly twisted ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYourObedientServant@YourObedientServant
I have previously written stories, often paired to pictures, and posted as depravednerd.tumblr.com I recently wrote another and decided to post that here, in light of Tumblr's decidedly puritanical streak these days, and work on moving over my other stories. And just for not...