Molded to Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped the phone again, gasping thanks, and she slowly pulled out.

A slap on my ass.

"Good girl."

I drifted off to sleep.

CH 5

I awoke to hands exploring my sleeping body, a warm embrace behind me. One hand was teasing my hair, the other slid up and down my hip before it slid up to tease my nipple, and then firmly cup my- breast?!?!?

My eyes flew up and I jerked fully awake. I would have lept from bed if not for the firm grip on my tit, squeezing and exploring.

I had tits. I could see them, huge and naked. There was hair draped over my face and tickling my back and although I hoped it was Hannah, I knew otherwise. My body, from what I could see of it, was lush and soft and tiny.

I felt Hannah plant a kiss on the back of my head. I tried to say something but soon found that my mouth was filled with a large- very large, from the feel- ring gag. I gargked a question, and she chuckled, twisting my nipple to a pained squeal.

"Don't you remember? I told you I was bicurious. Now's my chance."

She sat up behind me and pulled me to lean against her. I still wore her collar, and my hands were still bound in font of me. Her hand, firm on the back of my neck beneath a heavy mass of hair, pushed me to my feet and guided me to the bathroom mirror ahead of her.

I stared, aghast, at my perfect face. Round, pale cheeks. Huge blue eyes. Pornographically full, kissable lips. Thick, full hair falling in an immaculate brown wave to below my waist. It was so heavy. I was full-figured, soft but perfectly proportioned with a smooth belly and spectacular breasts. Hannah stood behind me. I wasn't sure how short I was, but I felt tiny. From the heoght of the cabinet behind her, she was only about 5'7" now, but rippled with smooth muscle. Her breasts were perky, wrapped in a tight corset from god knows where, and her hair was auburn again, maybe a little more red than before, in an aggressive pixie cut, straight, and complemented her still-green eyes. I had made none of her changes.

She nibbled on my ear and I moaned through the gag. I finally looked at my crotch, where I now had a tiny, shaven pussy. The bottom dropped out from my stomach. I wasn't even me any more.

I was befuddled. This didn't seem as if it should be possible. I couldn't be more than 5'0", and maybe, MAYBE 120 lbs. Where had all my mass gone?

Hannah purred in my ear. "I have another surprise for you."

She turned me around and forced me effortlessly to my knees. I dropped, staring up at her, taking in her corset and tight leather pants.

How did she already have these in her size. Had she been planning this?

Her hand stroked my hair, and I leaned into the touch. It felt so nice, so gentle, so sweet.

She smiled softly. "Unzip me."

I dropped my eyes from hers and reached up with my cuffed hands to tug down her tightly zippered pants. Her smile widened, and her hands tightened in my hair as her "surprise" slowly rose from between her legs.

I didn't understand how they had hidden it so well. A dick. Flesh and blood and hardening before my eyes, fully as large as the rubber dick which violated me the day before.

She gathered my hair up in her hands and ignoring my garbled protests, fed her massive dick through the ring gag and onto my tongue.

I soon adapted to the taste of sweat and lust, and soon enough she had my head bobbing just as desperately as the day before. My lips still tingled with lust, but my gag reflex was practically nonexistent. Just enough to make my eyes tear up with the satisfaction of a job well done when she forced herself deep. Soon I was participating enthusiastically, bobbing my head and working her with my tongue. She pulled out, holding my head and smiling.

"I bet I don't even need that gag, do I slut? You love what I've made you." I nodded my intense agreement, and she laughed again. "To think I thought you would bite." When she reashed to remove the gag I shook my head.

"'ase, Ah ike it." She laughed and pulled my head roughly down again.

"Good girl." Soon she was coming, painting my face and the inside of my mouth with her come. I eagerly licked my lips. It tasted foul but I was so aroused I would do anything for her.

Now she did release the gag and without any prompting I was cleaning her with my tongue, eagerly but gently, trying to make her hard again. I soon succeeded, and I wondered whether somewhere in the depths of the app there was a slider labeled "refractory period." Before long I was in her lap as she sat uncomfortably on the toilet, bound hands around her neck as she guided my pussy onto its first cock. It was so easy. So smooth and so wet. I bounced and I got more and more aroused but I didn't come. I felt her come inside me again but still I hadn't gone. She pushed me onto my knees and used my mouth like a sex toy once again. Bouncing me up and down until she rose for a third time.

I pulled myself away from her cock and slapped myself with it.

"My ass! Fuck my ass!" A dollop of lube and soon she was inside me, bent over the back of the toilet, the porcelain hard against my knees and my face pressed against the tank. It was the pain I needed. The humiliation. I felt so dirty, so sexy, so needed. I stared blankly to my side as I got closer and closer and then came, quaking and moaning and my head pounding.

The next thing I knew Hannah was seated before me and I was milking one last orgasm from her weary cock, staring worshipfully up at her as I swallowed. I released her cock from my mouth with a loud POP, and carefully cleaned the remainder of our sex from her dick, then leaned my head against her knee, her hand possessivley on my head.

"Will you marry me?" I asked. The kiss I got in response was deeper than anything that had gone before.

Epilog.

After we came up for air she sat me on the toilet seat, smiling; and told me to wait.

She didn't go far. Just stepped over to the linen closet and pulled out the trash can. It was full of something dark and shiny, and I stared at it, confused.

"Lean forward, sweatheart." Slowly, I did. I felt her pull out a long strand of hair, and then I heard the -SNICK- of a pair of scissors.

My head was suddenly lighter. More hair joined what was already in the can.

-snick- Lighter. More hair.

I looked down at my tiny, petite body.

I thought about where my mass had gone.

I stared in horror.

-snick- Lighhter.

I heard a smile in Hannauh's voice.

"I'm so glad you decided to commit to this for life already. It makes what I was about to tell you so much easier."

-snick- Lighter. There was no way I would be able to rgain that mass.

-snick- Lighter.

She might change me to something else, but I would never be who I was before.

-snick- Lighter.

"When I'm done with this I have some new toys to try. Some clamps, for your nipples."

-snick-

"A riding crop."

-snick-

"We have lots of training to do before I you're fit for public consumption."

-snick-

She lifted my face by the chin, smiling cruelly once again. "Cat got your tongue?"

My eyes welled with tears, and I swallowed, licking my lips. Swallowed. Twisted my head free to kiss her hand. "No mistress, I'm sorry. Thank you."

"Good girl."

-snick-

12