Molding Clay Ch. 18

Story Info
Clay tries being a Dom, and learns about his true nature.
7.2k words
4.67
3.6k
8

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PupBayou
PupBayou
74 Followers

Rusty barely had time to grasp what Clay had just done as the handcuffs clicked shut around his left wrist. His eyes flew open quickly as his gaze came to rest upon the delightfully mischievous looking puppy straddled over his waist. The one that was staring back down at the man with a cockiness so sudden, that it seemed to come from nowhere. The older man found it impossible not to smile in anticipation at such an excitingly unexpected sight. His puppy, however, did have a few things to say first before he secured the other wrist.

"Hey, Sir. Is this ok? May I restrain you? I just wanna try being in control for once... I hope you're ok with it? We both know there's no way I could ever physically dominate you with strength alone... So I figured I could use a little help... I just want to see you squirm a little bit this time around... I want to work your body with everything I have while you lie there helpless to stop me from doing what I want..." The pup was asking permission. The coach internally smiled a bit, at least he'd properly taught him about consent, but there were a few other things to consider here. He'd let the pup have his way, he was excited to see what he could do, but that would come after a teaching moment... So the man feigned concern for a second.

"Uhh... Clay... I don't have the keys to these cuffs anymore..." The coach had to really struggle to keep his laughter under control as he watched the pup panic above him.

"Oh fuck! Oh shit! I'm sorry! Uhhhh, what do we do?! Do we cut them off? I'm so sorr-" The pup was cut off as the older man couldn't contain himself anymore, and bellowed heartily beneath him as the pup realized he had been tricked... again. Clay wasn't as amused by the joke as the man he was perched over was, and accented that annoyance with a furrowed brow, crossing his arms over his chest as he let out a "Humph," while his Sir kept on laughing for a moment longer. Clay picked back up as the laughter died down.

"So I'm just gonna assume this means you DO have the keys?" The coach gave the kid a wink before he answered with a smile.

"Yes Clay, they're in the chest... but that's something you should ALWAYS confirm before you use locking restraints on somebody. Now what have we learned?" Clay huffed once more before answering with a sly smile.

"That I'm in love with an asshole? Or that you're nearly twice my age but definitely the bigger child at times?" Clay was being a little petty, but in truth, he definitely got what he should've from that exchange. That panic he had felt could've been a very real situation. The coach simply replied in the same joking, sarcastic manner Clay had used.

"Ouch, that really hurts, Clay. I think you're getting the hang of this degradation thing." Clay got a little more flustered at the teasing, here he was trying to be the dominant one, but his Sir was still getting the better of him verbally... and they hadn't even started fucking yet. So he rolled his eyes, and swung his leg over to fetch the cuffs key. When he did, his Sir sat up a bit to address a few more things before he could resume his position.

"Always keep the key in easy reach, You can place it on the nightstand. Sorry for the trick, just want to make sure I'm teaching you the correct way is all." Clay simply smiled a bit as he laid the key down on the small brown nightstand, turning to his Sir after and asking if there was ANYTHING else he needed to do first. He wasn't actually expecting an answer.

"Actually, yes. Let's discuss the role you're wanting to experience first. You want to be the dominant partner this time, does that mean you're wanting to top? If so that's fine, if not that's fine too, but you should know I'm not the best bottom. Being a Dom bottom is definitely a possibility for you though, just so we are clear from all angles." Clay was a bit taken aback by the question.

"I... I don't think I want to top you yet Coach... I like being the one you bury yourself inside of too much." Clay felt a bit embarrassed by admitting that, but it did manage to spark back up the sense of arousal in the room. The older man smiled and nodded in agreement as he replied.

"I like being the one that gets to bury myself inside you also, Pup. Next question, do you want me to resist you, and do what ever I can to fuck you back? Or do you want me to submit to you and lie still as you do the work?" Clay felt himself blush a bit as he considered both possibilities equally. In the end, he decided it would be more fun to watch his Sir struggle beneath him, so he told him just that, eliciting a smirk from the older man, who was already planning his own reversals for the boy.

"Alright, one more thing... do you want me in gear? Or butt-ass naked? Pup's choice." Clay wasted no time answering that one.

"Gear. Or at least the chaps and boots... I've been unable to think about too much else aside from how fucking sexy you looked tonight with them on." That statement was flattering enough to make Rusty's heart beat a little faster. So he stood up from the bed, and slowly removed his boots and the chaps, the jeans following suit. He fastened his chaps back in place afterwards and returned his boots to his feet. He removed his hat, his vest, and the armband from his wrist and set them aside, He knew they would likely be damaged during this roll in the sheets if he left them on.

Clay was watching intently as his Sir finished shedding what was needed. The boy couldn't help but marvel at how damn hot it all was. From the polished boots encompassing his large feet, to the tight leather running from his muscular calves up to the sculpted thighs, to the thick member and the low-hanging swingers being beautifully displayed where the material gave way. Fucking Hell, that man was a magnificent sight to behold, and Clay felt like an especially lucky pup to have it all to himself. Clay snapped back to reality as his Sir spoke once more.

"OK, pup, I'm all yours. I'll move where you want me, I'll take whichever position you want me to take, and I'll allow you to restrain me with anything I have available in that trunk. Cuffs, straps, rope, whatever. Your choice... However... I'll only remain compliant until you give the greenlight for the play to start, when you do, I'll do everything I can think of to free myself. Should your restraints hold, you'll get to play with me and have your way as long as you wish... Puppy's personal chew toy, so to speak... But should they fail and I free myself..." The coach's facial expression shifted to a predatorily frightening one as he spoke this last part, His voice calm, clear, and laced with his sadistic hunger. "I'm going to force you back into submission, use your own restraints against you, and mercilessly fuck you until you either say your safeword, or cry for me... And Clay... I am REALLY looking forward to licking those tears off such an adorable face. "

Clay felt the heaviest, most icy chill roll down his back as he listened to those words, all while staring back into those soul-piercing eyes that still managed to make him feel like a tiny little rabbit being hunted by a wolf... But even so, he wasn't backing down. Tonight, he was going to tame that wolf, or simply become it's dinner trying.

"Sounds like we have ourselves a deal then, Sir." Clay closed the gap between the two, and lightly brought his hand up to rest on his Sir's chest as he circled it twice before he ever so slightly began to push. The coach, holding true to his word, did not resist, and let himself fall backwards onto the bed once more. Clay took his time admiring the man as he made his own decision about his gear. He decided he wanted to do this without his on, it just seemed like the right call this time, so he reached up and pulled his hood off. His handler only looked on in silent compliance. Just as he promised. Clay then dropped his shorts and stepped out of them, along with his shoes and socks. He (Very carefully,) pulled on his tail until it popped free, and did a quick check to be sure everything was still fine back there before pulling his harness up and over his shoulders. Then he turned his attention back to the awaiting older man. Clay decided he'd keep the collar on, as he didn't see it getting in the way like the rest of the gear could've tonight.

With the preparations completed, he once more took a hold of the cuffs still hanging from the older man's thick wrist, looped it through the iron trim atop the headboard, and fastened them to the other arm. The coach only sat idly propped against the headboard, his arms raised above his head where his boy had secured them. Clay moved back to the trunk, and after a moment of digging, came back into his Sir's view with a set of leather-bound shackles joined together by about two feet of chain, and another few feet of rope. Clay closed the shackles around the top of each of his Sir's hefty boots, drawing the two locking straps down as tightly as he could manage. He then took the rope, looped it through the chain between the shackles, and secured one end to each corner pole of the footboard. The older man could bend his knees some, and move his legs from side to side, but wasn't capable of much else at the time. Clay, however, wasn't quite satisfied yet, and felt there was need for a finishing touch, so he moved to his Coach's discarded jeans, plucked the yellow bandana from the back pocket, and brought it back up to his Sir's mouth. The boy paused for a moment, before he leaned in to sweetly kiss his handler's lips one last time before they started. Clay broke the kiss a moment later and pulled himself back, bringing the cloth to his Sir's lips as he did so. He told the older man to open his mouth, and he complied. Clay tied the bandana around the coach's head, covering most of his mouth by doing so, before he moved back a few steps to admire his work. It wasn't the most aesthetic looking job, but he felt confident it would hold the powerful man well enough. The boy moved closer to his Sir once more, and leaned in to softly speak to him before things officially got started.

"Hey Coach? Just wanted to say thank you, for an amazing time out, for making me meet the pack, and even for right now, for letting me try my hand at dominance. Thank you for being there for me in every way I ever could've imagined... I love you... Now, are you ready to begin?" The older man smiled brightly beneath the bandana and winked at his boy. "I love you too, and yes." Somehow, Clay caught the sentiment, so he moved back a few paces, took a deep breath in, and exhaled before speaking a single word, staring at his captive with contempt amusement. "Greenlight."

Clay was a bit taken aback as the older man abruptly surged forward, the cuffs cutting the motion short, ceasing the man's first attempt at escape effortlessly. Clay knew it was part of the role his Sir had taken on, but the deadly look the man had donned as he menacingly glared at his captor almost seemed frightening. Clay, however, wasn't backing down, but he did briefly hope that the restraints would hold. He knew an absolutely savage fuck was coming for him should they fail. Instead, he moved forward, and rested one hand on the straining giant's chest before he calmly spoke.

"Struggle all you wish, but you're my captive now, and I don't plan on releasing you anytime soon... So do us both a favor, accept your fate. Yield your body, it's no longer yours, and there isn't a single thing you get to do about it." The older man's arousal stirred as his boy spoke. He hadn't expected Clay to be so verbal about this situation, but he welcomed it. Clay noticed the swelling tool, and took on a teasing tone as he continued.

"So, you enjoy being my little play thing huh? That'll make this all easier..." The boy began to lightly and ever so slowly trace his hand down the man's chest, circling his navel once before continuing down, following the happy trail further to the light bush, where the heavy tool eagerly awaited some attention. For now though, it would be denied, The boy had some teasing to do first. Clay brought his face down to the man's stomach, and began lightly sniffing at the skin, almost as if he were testing the scent of a candle. He took it a step further and gently extended his tongue to softly caress against the fuzzy skin with the wild muscle. This action was met with another struggling motion, as the subject of the bodily worship thrashed once more, arching his back off of the bed completely for a moment. The boy ignored the vain attempt at freedom and simply continued giving his attention, slowly bringing his face lower, and lower until he could smell the light sweat of the older man's pubes. Clay inhaled deeply, and relished how enticing it all was before he made eye contact with his quarry once more, speaking out after in a slow, dark, and taunting tone.

"Awwwe, does the poor little prisoner want his freedom? What's wrong? Scared of a little attention? Well, here's a question... What are you gonna do about me doing... Oh, I don't know, this?" The boy extended his tongue once more and began lapping slowly at the base of his Sir's cock. Coach could only shudder as his boy so intimately began tending to his aching dick. In truth, he was absolutely loving that this side of Clay was showing itself. It had been quite some time since he last had his control stripped away, and he found he had missed it more than he realized. However, Clay was being just a little too mouthy, and the Sir sated that thought by thinking of all the ways he'd get to punish his cocky little puppy for mouthing off so much once he could manage to free himself. And he knew it was only a matter of time before he found his means to escape.

Clay, unbothered by his Sir's scheming, only continued giving his attentive care to the man's body. He slowly began working himself up the impressive shaft, getting closer and closer to the leaking slit as his mouth affectionately worked the tool over. He kept on with his gentle teasing until he finally reached the head of the spear. He tilted his head, lightly braced the tip against his tender lips, and opened his mouth a bit as he exhaled a breath of warm air over the shaft... Right before he pulled away from the piece entirely. The older man attempted to ram the damn thing in, but the boy was too quick, so he only flailed in place with what little room his hips had to work with as he dry humped into the air where the warm mouth was only moments before, letting out a groan of frustration as he missed his mark. Rusty had to give it to the kid, that was one hell of a tease.

Clay looked on in delight as he successfully dodged the man. He enjoyed having him so worked up, so he figured he may as well continue teasing him. Clay moved his body in between the man's leather-clad legs, spread them a bit, and brought his mouth back down to the man's groin. This time, he focused his mouth on polishing that beautifully hefty ballsack attached behind the intimidating rod. Clay deliberately took his time tending to them. He focused on the left one first, suckling the appendage gently as he savored the salty taste. When he found that flavor had faded from his efforts, he moved to the next. He spent around fifteen minutes catering to that magnificent set of nuts as his Sir could only helplessly squirm in place. That is, until another deviously sly thought flashed across his mind, so he released the sensitive flesh, and moved his head even lower, spreading his Sir's knees apart until they reached the end of the available slack. The coach could only watch on in anticipation as the boy brought his head lower and lower as he approached the man's entrance.

Clay had never tasted an ass before, but he couldn't imagine why he shouldn't have tried it sooner once he had. As his tricky tongue made it's first swipe across his Sir's puckered hole, he immediately fell in love with the taste of that man all over again, only in a brand new way. It had an unexpectedly sweet taste, which when paired with the salty, peppery musk he was inhaling, made for the most stimulating symphony to his senses. He shuddered out a breath at the sheer intensity of it all, as a massive chill drove it's way through his entirety, before the boy hungrily dove right back in, full speed ahead. He was eager to begin really feasting on such a bountiful spread, and Rusty found he was the one left breathless for a change as he did so.

The coach never would've imagined that the submissive boy he'd found innocently sniffing at his gym shorts a week ago would've ended up here, trying to bury his face into his ass clean passed his ears, but here he was, and he couldn't have been more thankful for it. He hadn't been licked down there for years, but he was quickly reminded of how God-damned amazing it had felt. Clay took a particularly deep lap that pierced his ring for a moment while his nose drove up into the coach's heavy sack, and the man found himself straining vainly in his bindings once more. His breathing was uneven as he struggled to keep his moans in check, the boy was tearing through his headspace and thoughts just as surely as his muscle was tearing through his own entrance. Rusty didn't understand how the kid could be so fucking good at what he was doing, since he had no experience, but as he hazily gazed down at the boy from his own overwhelming pleasure, he understood why.

That wasn't Clay anymore, at least, not in that state. Anything and everything Clay may have been before he started in on his Sir's backside was gone, replaced by a ravenous animal that had been starved for weeks. An animal that only relied on instincts, that had given into primal thoughts and tendencies, and tossed away any notion of rational thinking. Clay was entirely swallowed up by his sexual high, completely enslaved by his task... And Coach Duncan almost climaxed right then and there at how amazingly hot his boy looked as he struggled to bury his face even further.

As much as he had hated to, the older man knew he'd have to stop the boy after a few minutes had gone by, if not, they both could end up getting too worked up and finishing prematurely. So despite the holes that Clay's tongue was punching through his logic, he thought of a way to bring the kid back just a little, or so he had hoped. He shifted his legs down as close to the bed as he could manage, and he wrapped his muscular thighs around his boy's head as he began to squeeze. At first it seemed it would only rally Clay on, happy to have some assistance for burying himself in his task, but after about 30 or so seconds with no air, he was finally forced to withdraw, his head snapping up to scowl at the Sir for his interruption. Rusty barely had time to take in a small breath in reprieve before the boy leaped forward, wrapping one hand tightly around the older man's throat as he climbed on top of his Sir while he looked down upon him with a lust-filled stare.

Rusty hadn't the slightest clue where in the absolute fuck this primal aggression had been hiding in that boy, but he wished it would show itself more often as Clay first tightened his grip further, then shifted his hips back, sliding through the copious amount of precum the man had deposited onto his own stomach during the firm tongue lashing the boy had given him only moments ago. The coach felt the boy's crack, still lubed from the tail plug earlier, slide over his swollen tool as he began to rock in place over it, forcing even more pre from the source as it squirted out onto the boy's skin, easing any friction between the pair. Clay held his grip to steady himself while he used his Sir's rod to grease himself up a bit further before coming forward a bit, cocking his own hips, and sliding back once more. The engorged head of his Sir's cock caught in the dip where the boy's tunnel had been practically begging to be pierced. And so it was.

PupBayou
PupBayou
74 Followers
12