Molding Clay Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right as his boy was just starting to penetrate himself on his tool, Rusty thrust upwards with all the room he had, which resulted in burying about half his length into the kid. Clay let out a sharp hiss at the forced entry, but kept on pushing back. Rusty felt like Clay was going to pinch both of his heads off, (One with his hand, one with that tight ass,) if he squeezed any harder. The coach shifted his knees as far forward as possible just before the boy had come to rest on his hips. He was still marveling to himself at just how well his boy could take a fat dick in his ass as Clay began grinding his own hips, finally loosening the grip on his Sir's throat as he let his head fall backwards, releasing a soft moan at the feeling of fullness his Sir was providing him.

Clay steadily picked up his pace, riding the stallion beneath him as the sexual energy coursed through his body, magnifying his mentality. He continued his bucking, and slid more and more of his Sir's throbbing pillar out of himself each time before slamming back down on it. Once he reached a steady, long-dicking rhythm he was satisfied with, he spoke down to the man.

"I hope you're ready to be a good, and long winded little captive... Because I'm feeling pretty God-damned insatiable tonight..." The coach just smiled around the makeshift gag. If the boy wanted more... Well... He had prepared for that. The older man waited for his boy to raise forward before dropping his knees flat, letting Clay unexpectedly come down full force on the inch or so of his dick that his legs had kept out of him so far, bottoming himself out on the rod's entirety. Clay let out a startled grunt as he took the last, hidden part of the tool, stopping completely as his rhythm was shattered and a fresh bit of pain shot up his spine. Rusty only smiled as he managed to break his focus, and used that time to pull back some before thrusting back up into the horny little slut as he heard him moan in delight. Clay started meeting those thrusts, and the two adopted this new tempo for another few minutes as they fucked each other into euphoria.

Eventually, Clay took control once again, and stopped meeting the thrusts. Rusty gave him a slightly puzzled look before he watched as his boy shifted his weight, and spun himself on the meaty shaft into a reverse cowboy position. Clay picked up where he had left off, his Sir's phallus now beating up on the other side of his guts as he whined to himself in delight.

Rusty was absolutely loving this new position, and simply watched on in satisfying marvel at how amazingly hot his boy's ass looked as his dick ripped through it, leaving it gaping, wet, and sloppy. Just like he liked it. He frustratingly jerked at his confines once more, but was pleasantly surprised as something came loose and fell on the pillow from where the cuffs were attached. The rugged man looked over, and realized it was a screw from the iron trim. He cautiously looked at his boy, who was still facing away from him and still far too preoccupied fucking himself to notice what had happened, so the coach looked back towards the trim, and began to push a bit. He found what he was hoping for a moment later, the screw must have came loose from his snatching, and the piece where it attached to the headboard could be pushed up now. Which also meant the chains of the cuffs could slide under. He had found his escape, though unexpected, and he nearly chuckled at how easily he was about to flip the script on his poor, unsuspecting boy. It was time he paid the puppy back for those taunts, and it was Clay's turn to be held captive, rendered helpless, and at his Sir's complete mercy.

Clay was steadily bouncing on his coach's lap, staring down at the beautifully bound and polished boots as he did so. He was completely engrossed in his work as he cherished the feeling of power that stemmed from using somebody else's body as he saw fit... Far too engrossed to pay any attention to the sound of handcuffs sliding under the bed trim... Far too engrossed to notice the larger man quietly reaching for the key and placing it in his mouth, where the bandana had been removed... But not too engrossed, to where he couldn't feel the sudden and unexpected feeling of a cold chain around the front of his throat, and two hands on the back of his head, pulling him backwards against the same man he was only just now realizing had freed himself.

Rusty pulled Clay firmly, but gently enough that the cuff chains around his throat wouldn't hurt him too badly. The boy never even had time to react before the man had already leaned back and pulled him flat against him chest. The larger man started turning the pair on the side before Clay realized what was happening and fought to maintain the control he was enjoying so much. He stuck both of his arms out to the side to try and stop the man from rolling on top of himself, and it worked, and it gave him a few seconds to struggle back against his former captive, but in the end, it was Rusty that won that struggle. He pulled his hips back a bit, used his grip on the boy's head to add some force to the motion, and slammed himself back into his soon-to-be bitch hard enough to make Clay's strength buckle for just a moment from the blow to his prostate. But that moment was all his Sir needed to flip him over, place his weight on top of him, and effectively pin him in place, right where he belonged, snugly trapped under Daddy Duncan's weight with his painfully thick shaft buried balls deep in those guts.

Clay cried out as the man roughly crushed him against the bed with another wicked thrust, accenting that he was back in charge. Clay probably would've panicked over losing the wager, had he not been so worked up already. So instead, he surrendered the control, and just let the man do what he did best, fuck him stupid... And that's exactly what the older man started doing. As Rusty held the boy down with his elbow between thrusts, he took the cuff key from his mouth and fumbled to unlock his left hand. He managed to do so, and then brought the open end of the cuffs to his boy's collar, clicking it around the built in D-ring. The Sir smiled at his makeshift leash before roughly bringing his hips down one last time, savoring the pained moan of his boy once more as his larger nuts harshly smacked against the kid's own. He then propped himself back up on his knees, his right arm pulled the captured boy up by the cuffs now attached to the collar. Rusty continued to lean back, keeping his boy's ass pulled firmly on his dick while he reached to unlatch the cuffs around his legs. When he had finished, he leaned forward once more and placed his free hand on Clay's hips while he released his pull on the cuffed one just a bit. He leaned closely into his trapped prey's ear, slowly and deliberately traced his tongue over the kid's lobe once, and whispered quite cynically,

"Now... Weren't you JUST saying something about feeling insatiable tonight?" There was a deafening pause for a split second, but Clay wasn't giving up his previous dominance without a fight. So he struck back. Hard.

"Yeah, good luck fixing that, RUSTY." The coach let out a single quick scoff, and Clay had just enough time to smile in anticipation as the absolute dickdown he had just bought a one-way ticket to began. The older man had been listening to that mouth run a little longer than he had cared to at that point, and decided he was going to keep good on that promise earlier. He was going to rut around in this fucking bitch until the sun came up if he had to.

Clay was loving the way he was feeling as his coach tried his best to split him in half. It wasn't just the brutally intrusive feeling of every glorious inch being savagely driven home again and again, it was also the headspace, the raw sexual hunger from earlier that fueled his desire to be dominated so wholly by that man. He wanted everything his Sir had to give, and he wanted his fat, boy-breaking rod to keep fucking hurting him. He felt a surge as the larger man rammed himself in once more, and realized he was about to climax. The coach had felt it too, as his boy clenched tightly around his tool, but he was just getting started with this brat tonight, and he wasn't getting off that easily. He pulled the boy upright by the collar, and spoke in such a threatening voice, that Clay had no doubts as to how serious he was being.

"I swear to God, Clay, if you bust a fucking nut before I say you can tonight, I'll lock your cock away in a cage until you graduate." The ruthless man pulled back until his entire dick came free, and then forced it back inside within a second, simultaneously bringing his left hand down sharply on the kid's ass cheek as hard as he could muster, showing the boy's flesh no mercy. Clay cried out from the force of the blow, as he struggled to catch himself from tipping over the edge, now terrified that that he couldn't resist his impending orgasm. His mentor seemed unfazed by his dilemma however, and simply continued his work towards his goal of making the boy cry, or quit.

After a few more rough hilts from those powerful hips, Clay really began to sweat. He drew into his own mentality as he tried to contain his climax. He thought of how crushingly overwhelming his Sir could be when he wanted to be, and how amazingly encompassing it felt right now. He thought about his attempt at dominance just a short while ago, and how pointless it all seemed... He told himself there was no dominating a man like this... Certainly not by someone his size... He was foolish to even try... He knew where he belonged, right here, under his Sir's presence. That's where boy's like him belonged, on the fat fucking cocks of real men like Coach... His thoughts were running wild now, lost in his glorious euphoria as he kept thinking to himself while his Sir viciously took what belonged to him. You should be honored to take such an amazing dick Clay... You should be honored that a true Dom like him would even give you the time of the day... And that's what he is, Clay, a true Dom... A Dom you should never stop serving in any way he saw fit... So let him use you. Let him own you entirely. Let him call the shots from now on. Let him keep fucking all of the pain away with his own pleasurable variety, and let him lock you away if he wishes... It doesn't matter... Just give in, submit to his will. It's your purpose in life now. He is now entirely, and forever your...

"Master." Clay moaned the word out loud as his Sir brought forth another ravaging thrust to tear through his little faggot's hole, causing him to tense up one final time as he surrendered in his battle, and shot his load so hard, that it splashed against the headboard with a "Thunk."

The coach was taken aback as his boy suddenly called him a title he never had before. More so when he jizzed clear across the bed when he fucking said it, but the sound of it caressed something deep down in his darker side once he'd heard the boy moan it out, and it fueled his sadism even more, As he pulled himself free from his cozy, sloppy little hole. He got off of the bed, pulled the boy's head by the leash even as his orgasm continued, and he crammed his dick as far down that throat as he could manage, relishing the sight of his bitch as he desperately cleaned it off down to the base, the sticky, translucent mess that was matted to his bush from the fuck covered the boy's face as he worked, but he never once slowed down. Not even as it began building up and rolling down his chin in streams. Not even as his own climax faded. Rusty wasn't sure what had happened while he was fucking his slut to make him so desperate to please, but he wasn't going to idly wait and let it pass by, so he began to speak in a very menacing and taunting voice. A voice Clay found he had loved.

"You just couldn't control yourself, huh? You just can't help but bust when I fuck you like that huh faggot?" Clay pulled free from the dick just long enough to say "Yes Sir," before he greedily plunged back down on that tool he now lived to serve. The older man continued, intrigued by this wave of submission. "You still fucked up though, boy. I hope you didn't enjoy playing with your dick, because its mine to control until I see fit. You understand me?" Clay repeated his motion, pulling free and replying with his "Yes Sir," before he went to working that glorious rod once more. Rusty couldn't believe it, the kid didn't give two shits about chastity anymore... He was just trying to service him... Even after he just came... Rusty smiled down victorious at his boy as it dawned on him what had occurred. He had finally done it, he had managed to conquer him... Make him submit entirely... And he hadn't even came yet...

The older man pulled himself back to the task at hand, and ordered his boy to stop. Clay obediently removed his head, and looked up at his Master with shining eyes, eager to please, his heavily blushing face still covered in the mess he'd been tasked with cleaning up. The dominant man again reached for the key, and this time removed the handcuffs from both himself, and Clay's collar. Rusty then ordered the boy on the ground, and Clay obeyed without hesitancy. In truth, the older man was simply testing his luck. So he ordered the pup to clean his boots. Clay brought his face down, and began tenderly licking at the shiny black leather, and he was being thorough... He even curled around it a bit as he cleaned every single inch, nearly worshipping the damned thing. Coach ordered him to lie on his back, and he rolled over like a well trained dog. The Sir picked up the same boot the boy had just cleaned, and placed it on his chest. He leaned forward and shifted just a small amount of his weight on it as he did so, speaking down to the boy in the same stern tone as before.

"Do you like being under my boot, boy?"

"Yes Sir." The coach raised an eyebrow before he asked another question.

"And why is that, boy?"

"Because it's where boys like me belong, Sir, Under the boots of real men." The older man couldn't hold back his smile at those words if he'd have wanted to. Wherever that brat from earlier had gone, he was nowhere to be seen now. No, it seemed his boy desired to be a slave, and for tonight, he would be. The bigger man removed his boot from the small chest, and knelt down beside him, his towering cock throbbing impatiently above the boy's face. Clay simply eyed the impressive tool and let himself drool over the fact that something that size could fit inside himself as he waited like the obedient boy he was before his coach spoke.

"On your stomach, slut. I'm gonna fuck you into the floor. You still owe me some tears if I remember correctly faggot. Don't you disappoint me." Clay frantically rolled over for his Sir, desperately doing anything to please the man before he spoke his answer back, though it seemed like the boy was begging, something the older man loved to hear.

"Please, fuck me to tears, Sir. Make me hurt, make me bleed if necessary... Slap me, degrade me, use me as you see fit... Fuck, shove your fist inside of me if you have to, just, please... Don't stop until I satisfy your needs, Master, that's all that matters. " The coach just whistled at such a submissive answer before he spoke again.

"Fine. I'll do what I want. If you want me to stop, use your safewords, they are still there if you need them." The larger man moved to his boy's backside and pulled his ass up into the air while he kept his face shoved into the floor. He then stood up, and placed one boot on the side of Clay's head, applying light pressure to the rosy cheek with it as he leaned over and stuck two fingers into his bitch's gaping, stretched asshole, still as sloppy as the way he had left it. He brought up his other hand, and placed another two digits inside of the boy. He worked the four fingers a bit deeper inside before he started pulling on the kid's walls with his hands, forcing the abused hole open even wider as his boy cried out below. The coach gave him a small twist with his boot before he removed it completely. He continued to pry apart the sweet, ravaged entrance with his fingers. He positioned himself behind his bitch as he lined his massive dick back up with the tunnel once more.

With his fingers still inside, he began to insert his manhood between them, stretching the kid more than ever. Clay felt like he was about to tear in half, but he only whined below his Master's abuse. It didn't matter what it took, he would give the man what he desired. Suddenly, Rusty forced himself in nearly all the way down and started jackhammering the boy's ass with frantic force, feeling his dick glide over his fingers as they were pressed further into his little cumdump's walls. He eventually removed them, and actively tried to break Clay apart as he relentlessly hammered into his flesh once again, the wet, squelching noises only urged the man onward as he fucked the boy with everything he had. Clay felt as if his back were about to snap in half as he was bulldozed into the ground, but still, no tears. So the coach resorted to more direct measures.

Rusty unexpectedly stopped, pulled himself free with a particularly wet sounding noise, and ordered Clay on his back again. Clay obeyed, and the man rushed to plunge his girth back into the boy's bruised and battered ass. He picked up his speed again as he heavily sweated above Clay, who actually found he enjoyed the beads of the salty, musky stuff dripping down upon him. He felt privileged to be gifted with his Master's scent after all. The coach kept adamantly fucking the kid for a few moments, then suddenly, reached forward and slapped him across the face. Hard. Clay cried out in shock, but never complained, So his Sir did it again, this time striking the other cheek. He fucked that boy on the floor for roughly 10 minutes, slapping the piss out of him every so often. Eventually, Clay's eyes filled with tears from the force of the blows, and they finally fell from the corners of his eyes. His Master was pleased.

Rusty saw he had finally managed to break the boy, so he picked up the pace, thrusting as quickly as he could into the crying little bitch while he leaned over him. The Sir commanded Clay to open his mouth, and naturally, his little slave did. He spat a huge wad of his saliva down his slut's throat, and slapped him one more time for good measure before he felt his climax finally climb up to near completion. He increased his hammering to a pace as fast as he could manage, and leaned over his boy , grabbed him by his throat, and finally tasted those sweet, masochistic, boy tears... And shortly after, he unloaded into his good little slave's ass, flooding his guts with the gracious gift of his seed... The seed of a true Dom planted firmly inside a ravaged boy. Just as it should be.

****************************

I know, I know, it was long... And may have gotten a bit sadistic... But hey, hope y'all enjoyed it. Plenty more coming soon y'all. Please rate, review, and, comment or message you thoughts? I'd greatly appreciate it, makes the 8 hour chapters worth it. Trying to be eligible for a contest for once, lmao. Feel free to give me a follow if you want to stay up to date with my stories. Support your sites!


12