Mollified Magic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That reminds me. Peter and Heather quizzed me about our date after I got back to my room. I didn't know what or how much to tell them until I had a chance to talk with you."

Molly looked at me with moist eyes for a few seconds before responding. She leaned over and kissed me lightly on my cheek.

"That's sweet of you. But I don't mind you talking with Peter and Heather. They're our friends and they did set us up on that date. I trust them. I just recommend you not go into too many details. I'll give Heather just enough to keep her interested and to keep her from prying too deeply if it's something I don't want her to know."

We later took in a movie at the student center. They were showing a rerun of "The Empire Strikes Back." There was something about the ending of that movie which always freaked me out. I whispered to Molly about it, and she suggested we leave and go to her room.

We sat on the bed and I turned to kiss her, but Molly wanted to talk. She told me a little more about her roommate, Jennifer Wingate. Jennifer came from a wealthy family and was a spoiled princess. She had already rented an apartment in town for more privacy, but she used her dorm room mostly to store her books and supplies, so she didn't have to cart them so far to class. She agreed to share her dorm room with Molly because she didn't think Molly was the party girl type and wouldn't be bringing any "guests" into their room. Molly apologized to me for ushering me out so quickly, but she had to clean up and get the smell of sex out of the room before Jennifer stopped by to pick up her books around 8:30.

That certainly explained this morning, but I marveled at how quickly Molly was able to clean to room, her bedding and sheets and still get the smell of sex out the room in such a short period of time.

"Tom, the point is, Jennifer will be spending the weekend in her apartment until Monday morning when she'll stop by to pick up her books again."

"Yeah, but you're going to be away with the swim team this weekend from Saturday morning until Sunday afternoon."

"But there's no swim meet next weekend," Molly tried to cheer me up. "We can spend the whole weekend together then."

"I'm afraid not. Next weekend is the 'Head of the Charles Regatta' crew race. The whole team leaves on Friday, and I'll be spending the whole weekend in Boston."

"You're rowing the whole weekend? That must be exhausting. You'll be in no shape for me when you get back on Sunday night."

I couldn't help laughing. "We don't row the whole weekend. Our division races on Saturday. It just takes us longer to travel with the shells* to protect them from damage on the highways. So, we need to get there a day early and leave the following day." (*the long, skinny racing boats)

"So, you only have to be there on Saturday?" (What was she up to?)

"Well, technically, yes. But the coach likes to keep everyone together . . ."

"Tom! I'm from Salem. My family is there. We could go there together on Friday and get you to Boston in plenty of time for your race on Saturday. We can then spend Saturday evening and Sunday morning in Salem before heading back to campus." She seemed very excited, as if it was already a done deal.

"That sounds nice, but I don't know if the coach would let me do that."

"You could ask him. Tell him you want to spend some time with your girlfriend."

"Let me think about that, okay?"

"Fine, but it doesn't hurt to ask. If he's as nice as you say he is, I'm sure he'll agree."

In the short time Molly and I had been together, we'd had a lot of conversations, but I didn't remember talking about the coach with her. I caught Molly watching me as I thought about that, so I quickly changed the subject.

"I want to thank you again for last night. That was the best night of my life."

"You've already thanked me. I already told you that it was the best night of sex I ever had as well. So can we drop it, please?"

"I can drop the thank you part, but I want to talk with you about the best night part. You mentioned that in your earlier experiences, your partner was either too excited or too selfish for you to get anything out of it."

"I'm sorry I even mentioned it."

"No, wait, listen. What I'm trying to say is. Well, I wanted to ask you for a favor."

"I'm listening."

"You said that you found the fact that I was a virgin part of what made last night so much fun for you."

She smiled. "It did. I loved it. Showing you how good your body can feel was part of the turn on. The sex part was an added bonus."

"That's where the favor comes in. I've already given you my virginity and I know I suck at sex when I'm on top. I tried to give you the kind of pleasure you gave me, but all I did was make things worse. The harder I tried to pleasure you, the worse I did. I could see that you didn't enjoy it as much as you had hoped except maybe at the end."

"Hey, don't get down on yourself. You're trying too hard. There's a learning curve for everything. Give yourself a chance. I think that maybe we were both asking for too much too soon."

"That's why I wanted to ask you for the favor. Would you teach me how to make love to you?"

"Tom, there's a lot more to pleasuring a girl than making love. Sometimes a girl needs a good fucking. Other times there may be more casual types of sexual contact that need our attention. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it."

"Sorry, that's what I meant to ask. I don't want to learn just the gentle stuff; I want you to teach me how and when to turn you on. I want to make you cum when you just want to relax and live in the moment, and I want to make you scream with pleasure with raw, animalistic sex. I want to be the first thing you think of when you've had a bad day and want something to take you mind off things."

"That doesn't sound like a favor, that sounds like a commitment."

"I seem to recall someone saying, 'it's just sex, it doesn't have to be a long-term commitment' recently."

"I did say that didn't I?" Molly thought about it carefully before replying. "Okay, I'm in. Let's get started. I think this is going to be a lot of fun."

"So where do we begin? I asked.

"Well, these are your lessons, where do you want to start for lesson number 1?"

"Me? I don't know." I looked at her. My eyes dropped down to her chest. "Let's start with your boobs."

"Wrong answer!" Her mischievous smile returned. "Well, cover that later. Tonight, I want to teach you how to eat pussy."

"Uh, okay" The thought of licking her pussy caught the attention of my cock. But I was puzzled why she asked me to choose where to start if she already knew the answer.

Again, Molly was way ahead of me.

"The first lesson is that most women like a bit of misdirection and teasing and that's something I really enjoy. You want to plant the seed of good sex in my mind before you plant your seed of good sex in my pussy. Hey, I just made that up! That was pretty good. Anyway, there are a lot of ways of doing that. But let me tell you what doesn't work first because that's easier. Showing me your cock or nude pictures is the wrong way to start. That works on guys, but I think it's creepy."

"Wait, I don't get turned on by looking at my cock," I joked.

"Look Mr. Ward, if you're not going to be serious about this, I'm not going to bother."

That was the first time she called me by my last name. The only other people who did that were my best friend Peter and my rowing coach. I smiled thinking how appropriate that was in this context.

"Sorry, Miss Spellman, I'll try to behave better."

That got her. She broke into a smile at that.

"Women like to be teased," she began before correcting herself, "I like to be teased with surprise and inuendo. Giving me a verbal hint or suggestion without specifics grabs my interest. That allows my imagination to take over and fill in the gaps. There may be a difference between what I'm thinking and where you're going, which often leads to the type of misdirection that can build up the sexual tension even further."

"That works for me as well Miss Spellman."

She shot me a sly glance. I think she liked me calling her by her last name, too.

"You just passed your first lesson. For that, you deserve a little reward."

She leaned into me, lips parted and appeared to be reaching for my pants, but at the last minute, she moved her hand to the bed beside me and turned her head to give me a light peck on the cheek. She then sat back upright sporting her Cheshire cat smile.

"Ready for lesson number 2?"

"You can be evil when you want to. I don't know what it is that I see in you."

"I can answer that right now. Take off your clothes."

I didn't have to be told twice. As I pulled my shirt over my head, I noticed she began to get undressed as well. She unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down as she continued.

"I want to teach you how to lick my pussy. Keep in mind that your tongue won't be available for teasing me with words, so you're going to have to figure how to do it in other ways."

I was already naked by the time she removed her shoes, socks, pants, and panties. She kept her shirt and bra on. She looked in my directions and saw my penis was erect. Then I realized.

"Wait, why do I have to be naked if I only have to use my tongue?"

"Ward, you ask too many questions. I thought it might help me get ready for you and I think it might help you as well.

She reached out and gently took my cock in her right hand giving me a couple of light pulls before leading me by my cock to the foot of the bed. She sat down with her butt on the edge of the bed and her legs spread and her bare feet on the floor.

"On your knees, Ward. Get between my legs and look, but don't touch."

I felt like I has the front seat at a private lecture. It was also the first time I had such a close view of a woman's genitals. The neatly trimmed triangular patch of dark brown hair above her pussy reminded me of a "one way" sign. I couldn't help smiling at the thought.

She pulled back the outer lips of her vagina showing me the inner lips which appeared to be glistening.

"My whole bottom is sensitive, but especially here. I usually like light touches here, but every so often I like it a little rough."

"How will I know when to be light and when to be rough?"

She had to stop and think about that one.

"I can't really answer that question. It really depends upon the mood I'm in and how you've teased me up until that point. You're going to have figure out a way to discover my mood for yourself or better yet, tease me into the mood you want me to be in."

"I thought you told me last night that sex wasn't that difficult to figure out."

"What I said was that guys aren't that difficult to figure out. We girls are much more complicated. And from what I've observed, guys like it that way most of the time."

"There are a lot of different ways to lick a pussy," she continued. "Unfortunately, not too many of my previous partners have given me oral sex, so there's not too much I can tell you. I think I would love you to lick my inner lips and probe my pussy with your tongue or fingers, but maybe you shouldn't start there. You really need to tune into me to get a good sense of when and where to lick."

"We can talk more about masturbating me with your fingers in a later lesson but licking me will give you a better understanding of where things are down there. It's important to keep changing things up, I like it more if you keep me guessing."

She released her outer lips and they slowly closed, but not entirely. She then moved her hands northward a bit and opened the hood to her clitoris. It was small, maybe half a centimeter in diameter, pink and pearly.

"This is my most sensitive area. If I had to guess, it probably feels to me like the area under the tip of your penis feels to you, although I think I may be more sensitive than you. You need to work me up before you go here. Rubbing my clit can build my orgasm faster or can send me over the edge, depending upon how and when you touch it."

"My clit is my secret place. That's where I get myself off. But don't rub too hard or too long because it can get quite sore."

I felt my cock twitching at those words.

"I can see your anxious to get started." Molly said, eying my cock. "The lecture is over, time to start on your practical."

As I approached her pussy, I could smell her arousal. She smelled musky, but with notes of honey and vanilla and just a hint of chlorine. When I tasted her lightly with my tongue, the flavor matched the smell. I found it to be very pleasant and, in my quest to taste more of her vaginal nectar, I had neglected most of the information Molly had already given me. When I did refocus, I would often find myself distracted by the tickly sensation of her pubic hairs on my nose. I just couldn't get a feel for what it was her body was trying to tell me it needed.

Initially, Molly just left me to my own devices. The fundamentals of pussy-licking seemed easy enough, but like last night, my execution left something to be desired. Molly found herself having to "micromanage" my actions more closely which of course took away from any sense of teasing or surprise. Maybe in the back of my mind, I was hoping Molly would make me stay for remedial work.

"You're just not getting a sense of my emotions or mood, are you?"

"I understand you want me to feel, not think, but I keep thinking what I would like if I were a woman, not what you would like as a woman. I don't know if that makes any sense to you."

She sighed. "Yeah, it does. Maybe we should take a break and try something else."

Molly removed her shirt and bra and scooted back onto the bed. Laying back, she parted her legs and began to gently rub her clit while maintaining eye contact with me. The sight of Molly with both knees pulled into her chest while rubbing her clit made my cock twitch and pre-cum began to drip from the tip.

"I could use that cock of yours in me now if you think you're ready."

"Oh, I'm ready." My rhetorical answer matching her rhetorical question. After putting on the condom she handed me, I climbed between her legs, and she grabbed hold of my cock and guided me in. She was wet from a combination of my saliva and her juices, and my cock slid in easily. Molly let out a contented sigh and I started to push.

Curiously, my first thought was that I need to go out and buy condoms; I shouldn't ask Molly to do that.

"Are you really that distracted while we're having sex, Ward?"

I froze in mid-push. Her vaginal muscles gave me a playful squeeze.

"Let's trade places," she said as she started to sit up, slipping me out of her. "I want you to lie back and just feel."

"Molly, I'm sorry, I just - "

"Shhh! No talking! Lie back and just feel. Close your eyes and keep them closed, just feel."

I laid back in bed and closed my eyes. My erection was pointing over my stomach as I felt the mattress sag on either side of my hips. A hand gently held my cock just below the tip. The smell of her muskiness got stronger just before I felt her moist folds kiss the tip. The hand let go of the shaft as my cock was swallowed by her snug velvety sleeve as it slid over me, embracing me all the way to its base. I could feel the weight of her pelvis against my own.

She held me there for several seconds as her muscular walls squeezed me several times, adjusting to the fullness. I felt her knees and thighs on either side of my upper hips as she pitched her weight forward, rocking her pelvis back and forth against me. I could feel my cock sliding in and out of her just an inch or so at a time. Her pace was slow at first, but she picked it up to a steady rhythm.

I could hear her breathing heavier as her hips danced over my cock. She grabbed my wrists and placed my hands over her breasts.

"Just feel," she whispered breathily.

I lightly ran my palms over the soft curves under her nipples. I rotated my wrists to glide my palms upwards along the outside curves of her breasts before lightly pinching her nipples between my thumb and the middle of my forefinger.

"Ahhhhh!" she moaned in response.

The pace of her rocking increased, and she leaned into my palms, putting more pressure on her soft breasts and hard nipples. My hands instinctively closed around her firm breasts, and I gently rubbed the underside of her nipples with my thumbs.

"Ooohhhhh!"

Molly grabbed my wrists and held them above my head as she bent her body down against my chest. I opened my eyes. She continued to move her hips in that same undulating motion that slid me in and out while rubbing her clit against my pelvic bone. She twisted her torso slightly side to side as she rubbed her nipples against my chest.

Her hips continued to undulate over my pelvis while her pussy muscles squeezed on my cock. I felt a tingling in my balls that spread like a wave to the base of my cock and then up the shaft.

I moaned as I came. I could feel the warm jets of cum hitting the condom and bathing the tip of my cock. Molly's internal muscles kept spasming, squeezing me, trying to milk every last drop of semen out of me.

Her rocking stopped and she moaned softly as I felt her body stiffen to her own orgasm, triggered by mine. Her muscles continued to squeeze my cock as we were each still experiencing our own post coital spasms in recovery. Her hair stuck to the side of her face from perspiration. She kissed me hard on the lips before collapsing on top of me working to catch her breath.

She remained on top of me with her head resting on my neck and shoulder. Her breathing returning to normal, her heart no longer pounding against my chest.

"Mmmm," she hummed sleepily before I slowly slipped out of her.

We both fell asleep that way.

******

Saturday.

I awoke to the feel of Molly pushing aside the bedsheet. She was still on top of me but must have managed to pull the sheet over us during the night. She carefully crawled off me and then looked back at me wearing only a smile on her face.

"Good morning! Care to join me for breakfast?" she asked.

"Sure, but I could use a shower first."

"Me too, but I claim first dibs."

"We can save water by showering together." I knew that was an old line, but I thought it was worth a try.

"Sorry, there's not enough room!" she stuck her tongue out at me as her naked form raced for the bathroom.

I found myself getting up slowly. I felt stiff, a description that also applied to my penis after her teasing. Molly must have slept on top of me all night. I still felt warm from where she had been resting, but I needed to stretch the stiffness away.

After a quick stretch, I stood outside the bathroom. I could hear the shower running through the door and I wondered if she had bothered to lock it. I turned the knob and found it open!

Her bathroom really was small. Aside from the sink and toilet, there were swimsuits hanging on the towel racks along with one towel. The room was already filled with steam from the shower, which spoke more about the size of the room than the temperature of the water. I could see Molly twirling under the spray through the frosted glass door.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked as I opened the shower door.

"I was wondering when you were going to get here," she said while handing me her loofah, "You can do my back."

She faced the shower spray as I dutifully scrubbed her back. Her pale skin shone from water, and I found myself staring at her cute little tush, made even more attractive from the water. I gave her butt extra attention with the loofah. She squealed in surprise.

"Ready for the front?" I asked.

"I already did that."

"I think you missed a spot." As I brushed the loofah over her left breast.

She closed her eyes and smiled. Her arms dropped to her sides.