Mollified Magic Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom asks for sex lessons.
8.9k words
4.8
18.1k
19

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Tom asks for sex lessons.

Note to Readers: Also note: All characters and names are entirely fictional and are 18 years old or older. Please read Chapter 1 before reading this chapter for a better understanding of the plot lines and the characters.

Chapter 2: Tom asks for sex lessons.

I stared into Molly's emerald-green eyes, unable to wipe off the silly grin plastered on my face. I've just had my first experience with vaginal sex and even the afterglow was a uniquely pleasurable experience. I now appreciated what all the hype was about. Sex was the one thing that lived up to expectations, well, at least for me.

The closest way of describing this feeling is the exhilaration I got after a winning crew race. But the coordinated physical exertion of rowing with teammates is nothing compared with the physical, mental, and sexual coordination it takes for two people to give each other the emotional satisfaction I'm feeling now. It's a sense of both fatigue and rejuvenation.

Reflecting back on the experience, Molly must have put a lot of thought and planning into this. How did she know what to do to make my body react the way it did? She seemed to be two steps ahead of me in giving me so much pleasure. How much pleasure did she get from this and how could I be a better "team player" to make this experience more pleasurable for her?

Molly looked at me.

"Uh-ho. You're overthinking again. Do you want to talk about it?"

"I guess I was just thinking about you. I mean this evening was so, so, so. . ."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Well, it was so perfect, almost too perfect. I mean you just seemed to know me, that is, you knew what my body likes and needs. I'm having a hard time taking it all in. I mean, I really appreciate everything you've done, I guess it feels like it's too good to be true."

Molly smiled warmly.

"Tom, you're thinking that this is a lot more complicated than it really is."

"What do you mean?"

"Sex for guys is all about their penises. When guys get horny, their cocks get hard, and they want someone to touch it or they touch it themselves. That makes them feel good and they cum. It's really not that complicated."

"How do you know this?"

Molly grinned impishly.

"What do you think we girls talk about? Especially in the locker room? Swimming wasn't the only thing we talked about in there."

"Are you saying that what happened tonight was not that special?"

"No, I'm not saying that at all. Having sex for the first time is always special, or at least I think it should be. I wanted to make it very special for you. But I also wanted to make it special for me as well."

"How did you do that?"

"Well, first of all, you're the first virgin I've slept with. That alone made it exciting for me because I got to be the first girl to show you how great sex can be."

"You definitely did that."

"But that's where those locker room conversations helped out. Most of the girls on the swim team prefer sex with guys who have more experience, since virgin guys tend to cum too soon before the girls can get off. They still enjoy the thrill getting a guy off for the first time, but they're looking for a good lay as well, which seldom happens with a virgin."

"It sounds like I didn't make your night as enjoyable for you as it was for me."

"Oh, but you did!"

"Huh?"

"When was the last time a girl gave you a blow job?"

I smiled. "You were the first."

"I thought so! I found that to be exciting. I got wet just thinking about it and again while doing it. But the best part is that I made you cum."

"I enjoyed that, but I thought I came too soon for you to enjoy anything. Besides, I made a mess of things when I did cum."

"But I wanted you to cum quickly. That way, you'd last longer once you were inside me."

"I'm not sure I follow you."

Tom, I probably shouldn't tell you this, but that was the most fun I've ever had with sex."

"Now I know you're kidding me. I had no idea what to do, and you did all the work."

"Exactly!"

"What? Did I just miss something?"

Molly held me closer as she spoke.

"You did, but I can understand how you could. I know it's bad taste to talk about other men in front of a guy I just had sex with, but here goes. With my other experiences, the guy I was with was either too excited or too selfish for me to really enjoy the moment. It was fun while it lasted, but it just didn't last enough for me to get off."

"But after you came the first time, I was able to enjoy your cock long enough to have my own orgasm and feel yours as well. That was my first orgasm with a cock inside me. I loved it."

"You made me feel so special, I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it so much as well."

Lying here next to Molly felt so satisfying. I edged closer until we were practically chest to chest and lip to lip. My penis brushed her leg and became stiff again.

Molly smiled affectionately and kissed me. We were already so close that she hardly had to move at all. While kissing, her hand found my cock getting erect on her leg. She began to stroke it gently.

"This little guy looks like he's ready for more action. Does this happen very often?"

Now it was my turn smirk. "Yes, every time I sleep with a beautiful girl."

She giggled at the joke before getting suddenly serious. "Do you really think I'm beautiful? My tits are too small, and I have almost no ass to speak of."

I was surprised to hear Molly express any concern about her appearance. Up until now, she seemed so self-assured and self-controlled.

"Molly, your body fits you perfectly. Tonight, I got to experience a caring, generous woman who is clever, down-to-earth and can rock my world all at the same time. You didn't try to impress me with fancy clothes or a lot of make-up. You simply presented yourself as you are and that's what attracts me to you. You're not only beautiful on the outside, but you're also drop dead gorgeous on the inside as well."

"Oh god!"

Molly gave my penis are firm squeeze before hugging my neck and pulling me in for the most passionate kiss of the evening, which is saying a lot from the many kisses we'd shared.

When we broke the kiss, Molly stroked my cock again, which was now at full mast.

"Molly, you've given me so much pleasure tonight. What can I do for you?"

"You don't have to do anything. I've enjoyed this evening as much as you."

I glanced down towards her hand. "Your lips say one thing, but your hand is sending me the message that you're not ready to call it a night. And it looks like I might be up for it."

She smiled at the double entendre, but with a twinkle in her eye she raised herself up, giving me a light peck on my cheek and whispered seductively in my ear, "I want you to make love to me."

She was still stroking me gently when she said that. But if I thought my cock was hard while she was stroking it before, I could have pushed holes in her cinder block walls now. But how to begin? Given my lack of experience, I wasn't exactly sure what she wanted or needed. I needed more information.

Molly saw me hesitating. The cock in her hand was ready to act, but I wasn't moving. She knew I was overthinking again. She giggled a little before coming to my rescue.

"Do you want to take the top this time, stud?"

"Right!" I answered quickly, and in a feeble attempt to cover my indecision, I added, "I thought you'd never ask."

She smiled and rolled her eyes at the same time. Then she handed me another condom.

Molly leaned back and spread her legs. We then did that awkward little horizontal dance that two people do in trying to reposition themselves on a twin bed. It looked like a scene out of a pornographic bloopers reel.

I moved into position, but not without a lot of unnecessary bumps, "excuse me," and "sorrys." I crawled on my hands and knees until I was above Molly with my knees bumping against her inner thighs. I could feel her pubic hair brush against my penis through the condom, but where was the opening? I held my upper body up with one hand while holding my cock in the other desperately searching, but at this angle, I couldn't see where to put it.

Molly gently reached for my cock, pulled me down and pointed me in the right direction, both literally and figuratively.

At last, I felt her soft and moist inner lips at the tip of my penis. Her hand was still wrapped around the base of my cock as she continued to draw me closer. She relaxed her vaginal muscles as I lowered myself into her.

As the tip of my cock was embraced by that warm, velvety glove, I began to think about sex from this position. Being on top was sort of like driving a car, and here I was without a learner's permit. I was in control, which meant that both my pleasure and Molly's pleasure would be mostly dependent upon me. Given what Molly said earlier about her previous partners, I wanted to put her needs first. But I didn't know how to do that.

"Keep going, Tom."

I must have stopped pushing. So, I continued to slowly lower myself deeper, hoping I wasn't hurting her. Looking down at her face, she looked like she enjoyed my entry so far. As I descended, my knees and lower thighs pushed up against her upper thighs. Molly compensated by spreading her legs wider, but I was only half-way in when I overbalanced and my knees slid backwards, plunging abruptly into her pelvis. To continue the driving analogy, I was all the way in, but it felt like a fender bender on the highway to heaven.

Molly's eyes flew open and gasped more of surprise than of pleasure. She said nothing as she wrapped her legs around me and I started to thrust.

What followed was a series of body contortions that must have been an exercise in patience for Molly as I tried to figure out what to do. Did it feel better if my legs were together or parted? In the case of the latter, how wide should they be? Is there a straight "in and out" motion to this or should I be thinking of sliding up and down or try a side-to-side motion for variety? I experimented on all these possibilities. Side to side was definitely wrong. I watched Molly's face as that pleasant smile slowly faded.

"Tom?"

"Huh?"

"Stop for a minute. Come here, let me hug you."

I bent my elbows until we were in an embrace. Molly threw her arms around me while I shifted the weight of my upper body onto my elbows. She kissed me deeply, moving her tongue inside my mouth firmly and seductively sliding it in and out past her lips. Without talking, her tongue was showing me what she wanted. At the same time, she squeezed her vaginal muscles tightly around my cock. That felt so good.

My brain stopped working. My body took over and I found myself undulating slowly, moving my cock in and out of her only an inch or two at a time. The whole thing felt natural.

She was still kissing me when she vocalized a low "Mmmmm" in my mouth. She broke the kiss long enough to say, "That's better, just like that" before she resumed slowly fucking my mouth with her tongue.

I closed my eyes and just let my body enjoy the moment while putting my muscles on a kind of "autopilot" with my penis firmly in the cockpit. I started to smile at that pun until I felt Molly squeeze me again to keep my body, not my brain focused. I started to move my hips again, focusing on the tingling sensation from my cock sliding past her velvety inner walls. As a gentle rhythm was established, Molly moved underneath me, matching my rhythm. This increased the sensations not just between my legs, but in my chest, and abdomen.

I had no idea how long we continued like that. It felt like we were floating in a time and place of our own, our own reality. My whole body tingled with the pleasure radiating from the very tip of my cock. It was intense, and I could feel my orgasm building. Despite having cum twice already, I suddenly found myself hungry for more.

I picked up the pace. I wanted to feel myself cumming inside her again. More than that, I needed to feel myself thrusting into her, returning the pleasure she was giving me while taking pleasure in her body at the same time.

Molly felt my need and began to move with me, squeezing her inner muscles. She wanted what I wanted, both because she wanted to please but also because she felt the need herself. With the faster rhythm, our breathing became more labored as we sprinted towards our climax.

She was getting close. She had hooked her legs around the small of my back and pulled me in even closer, trying to get me in even deeper. She vocalized soft grunts as she strained to milk my cock into another orgasm. Her vaginal squeezes sent an electrifying sensation into my balls and my cock swelled slightly as I came hard into her. The force of my ejaculations triggered Molly's own release and her body spasmed to her own orgasm. She moaned as her body went rigid, squeezing the last drops of cream from my cock.

We stayed in that position catching our breaths. Calm and relaxed, I felt an emotional closeness that I had never experienced with anyone else before. Beyond physical, it was a closeness that I was afraid to share out of fear that it would somehow scare her away. I remember Molly telling me earlier, "It's just sex. It doesn't have to be a long-term commitment." At this point, I wasn't so sure.

My cock was softening, and Molly gave me several friendly squeezes before I slipped out. I collapse at her side, and she turned her back slightly towards me and I wrapped myself around her in a modified spooning position.

"Wow," I began, "that was - "

"Shhhhh" was the last thing I heard her whisper before we both fell asleep.

*********

Friday.

I don't how long I slept; it felt like I had just closed my eyes when I heard a panicked voice:

"Oh shit, we've got to get up, you've got to leave."

It was a little past 8 AM. Molly was gently pushing me out of bed.

"I'm sorry, but you've got to go, now."

I was still trying to recover from last night. I had no idea what time we eventually fell asleep, but it couldn't have been that long ago. Our clothes were strewn everywhere, and her grandmother's quilt was draped across the back of one of the desk chairs.

As I staggered to my feet, I started walking towards the bathroom.

"Let me just wash up a bit."

No! There's no time. You've got to leave now!"

I was confused. The lack of sleep didn't help.

Molly started to pick up some of the clothes on the floor. They were all mixed together.

"Here, get dressed quick, she'll be here any minute."

"Huh? 'Kay, sure." I still didn't have my bearings. "Wait. Who?"

"My roommate! She'll be here any second and if she catches you here, we'll both be in trouble."

"But I thought you said she wouldn't be in."

"Less talking, more dressing," as she continued to straighten the room.

I had to look for my boxers, which had her blue panties inside them. I put on the shirt, but kept it unbuttoned as I tried to slip my foot into one of the pant legs. Something was in the way. When I checked, her bra was wedged there so I removed it. My blazer escaped the clothing pile only because Molly carefully draped it over the other desk chair when we first entered her room.

Molly seemed much more awake than I was, probably from an adrenaline rush. I was still unaware of the seriousness of the consequences if her roommate should arrive with me in the room. She was fully dressed by the time I found my socks, but unlike me, her clothes were fresh from her drawers.

"Molly, did I do something wrong?"

Molly glanced at me briefly; she was clearly thinking of something else at the time.

"No, of course not. I had a lot of fun and I know you did, too. I'll catch up with you later."

With that she nudged me out the door, shirt open, blazer tucked under my arm, shoes untied and in desperate need of a shower.

I stumbled down the hallway still buttoning my shirt (Peter's shirt, actually) when a well-dressed blonde passed me in the hall. Her clothes looked expensive. I would call her attractive, except for her "resting bitch face" look of intolerance. I couldn't tell if that was her usual appearance or if that was for my benefit. I suspected she was Molly's roommate and I wondered how two people who seemed to be so different could share a dorm room.

When I opened the door to my own dorm room, I was greeted by cheers from Peter and Heather, who had apparently stayed the night. I made my best effort to try and keep a straight face, but I couldn't suppress the smile or the "I just got laid" feeling that permeated my whole being.

"The conquering hero returns! He shoots, he scores!" were the first words I heard.

Heather was a little more subdued.

"How did everything go? How was your date? How did things go with Molly?"

Part of me wanted to tell them all about the experience, but I also wanted to protect Molly's privacy; or was that dignity? I really didn't know what I wanted to protect or even if there was any need to protect anything at all. But I didn't want to unintentionally put Molly in any sort of compromising position. Yet, I had to say something since Peter and Heather set this whole thing up for us.

"We had a wonderful time. She's a great girl and I'm so glad you set me up with her. But I need to take a shower and get ready for class."

From the looks on their faces, you might have thought that I just told them I was dying from an incurable disease.

"That's it? Peter asked. "That's all you're going to tell us? Give us the deets, Ward. I know something happened because your clothes look like shit, but your face looks like you hit a home run."

"Peter," Heather interrupted, "I'm sure he'll tell us at some point. He's probably still taking it all in. Besides, I can get all the details from Molly at swim practice." She looked positively smug.

"If you two will excuse me, I really need to take a shower," I said, as I began unbuttoning my shirt. "Oh Peter, I want to give you your shirt back."

"Keep it, stud. That's your trophy for getting laid."

I blushed and grinned at that comment.

"Hah! I knew it. You got laid. I can't wait to tell the guys at the boathouse."

"No! Peter don't. You can't," I said with a hint of desperation in my voice.

"Fine, buddy. Have it your way, but you better not be smiling like that when the guys at the boathouse ask you how your date went." With that, Peter and Heather left the room.

I don't remember much about the rest of that day, probably from lack of sleep. I texted Molly asking about what happened this morning, but she texted back that she'd tell me later. I found myself daydreaming during a couple of lectures. I also managed to get in a quick nap in before rowing practice.

It was Friday so I texted Molly about spending time together this weekend. She texted back just before practice saying she had an away swim meet, but she would be free tonight and Sunday afternoon. She also indicated that her room was available because her roommate would not be around the entire weekend.

When I got to the boathouse, it seemed that everyone knew what happened on my date. I got a lot of lewd comments, some in the form of sexual advice from the guys. I first thought that Peter might have said something, but I suspect that my shit-eating grin gave me away.

After practice, I met up with Molly at the dining hall. Her hair was still damp from swim practice, but it gave us a chance to catch up after my forced exit from her dorm room this morning.

"Sorry to make you do the 'walk of shame' this morning," were her first words to me.

"No apology needed. I'd gladly do it again with my head held high," I replied, smiling.

"And maybe with a big shit-eating grin on your face from I've been told."

We laughed over that. It was amazing how comfortable I felt around her compared to 24 hours ago. There was no stuttering, no nervousness. I could just be myself. No judgment, no need to impress. Even the food in the dining hall seemed to taste better, or maybe I just didn't notice it as much.