Mollified Magic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even I couldn't miss that signal! I lightly brushed her right breast with the loofah and then continued alternating back and forth until she opened her eyes and stopped me.

"Your turn!" she announced, grabbing the loofah from my hand.

We shuffled past each other so that I was now closest to the spray with my back to the shower head. My erection brushed against her leg when we changed places. It really was a small shower, two people could just barely fit.

"Turn around, Ward, I want to do your back."

Reluctantly I turned to face the spray as she rubbed the loofah up and down my back. Never having my back scrubbed before, it felt good.

"I could get used to this."

"I'm sure you could," she laughed as she suddenly shifted the loofah to my ass, giving me the same treatment I had given her. I jumped a little from the sudden shift. She continued to caress my butt with the loofah, gently rubbing small circles against my cheeks, up and down my crack and lightly brushing against the back of my balls. This was turning me on.

I rotated to face her, and she started rubbing my cock with the soft loofah. She playfully ran it up and down my growing erection, being careful to keep a light touch on the tip. She then began to soap up my penis and testicles seductively with her soft hands. She smiled sweetly with her eyes closed and moaned softly as she caressed my cock with her soapy hands. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed her sensuous touch when she suddenly stopped. She opened the shower door and left me with a soapy hard-on. She was giggling on the other side of the shower door as I was rinsing off.

"What was that for?" I shouted through the door.

"Just something to remember me by while I'm away at the swim meet."

She was mostly toweled off by the time I stepped out of the shower. Lacking a second towel, she toweled me down with the one she had just used. My skin was still damp afterwards, but it got enough of the job done that I wouldn't drip on the floor when I went to get dressed. Of course, she spent extra time "drying" my penis until I grabbed the towel from her. I seriously thought of snapping the towel on her tush, but I didn't want to leave a red mark on her for the swim meet.

We parted ways after breakfast as she joined her team. It wasn't even 8 a.m. by the time I got back to the dorm. I was surprised to see Peter awake and dressed so early on a Saturday morning, until I remembered that Heather was on the swim team as well.

"Looks like we're bachelors for the next couple of days," he said when I entered.

The rest of the weekend seemed to pass slower than normal. Laundry, studying and long rowing practices as this was the last weekend of training before the Head of the Charles.

Peter and I went out for a couple of beers on Saturday night. I cautiously asked him if he had any advice about sex and cunnilingus in particular. I regretted that decision almost immediately as he started plying me with questions about my evenings with Molly.

When he did finally get around to giving me advice, he confessed he never really thought about it. For him, things simply seemed to flow on their own, either because that's what his body was telling him what to do, or because that what his partner said she wanted.

"Just go with your feelings. It's all pretty simple, really."

********

Sunday.

If the rowing practice was long and tiring on Saturday, Sunday was even worse. The coach worked us hard, but I held my end of things and thought this was as good a time as any to ask the coach if I could stay with my girlfriend while the team was in Boston and join them on Saturday morning. That turned out to be one of the strangest conversations I've ever had.

The weird part started when I mentioned the word "girlfriend." His facial expression went suddenly blank, and he spoke with an expressionless tone.

"You have my permission, Tom."

That was the first time he'd ever called me by my first name.

His facial features returned to their usual after he said that. But when I thanked him, his usual stern voice replied:

"What are you thanking me for, Ward?"

"For letting me stay with my girlfriend."

Again, after the word "girlfriend," his face went blank, and he told me, "Don't mention it," in that expressionless monotone.

That's when I thought I shouldn't press my luck and headed out.

It was late in the afternoon, and I hadn't heard if the swim team got back from their meet, so I went into the chem lab to try getting ahead on the lab work. That way, I could keep up with the rest of the class while I was away in Boston next weekend. It might also free up more time to spend with Molly.

I got quite a bit done in a short period of time, so I headed over to the dining hall for supper. While I was eating, I saw Peter and Heather walking in. They saw me eating alone, so they joined me. They were both in a good mood.

"We won!" Heather was the first to speak.

Peter pulled out his hip flask and took a drink and handed to me. He looked like this wasn't the first drink he took from his flask this evening.

"Take a drink and celebrate with us!"

I held the flask to my lips and took a swallow.

I immediately started coughing. I'm no brandy drinker and the bite of the alcohol took me by surprise. I'd only had brandy once before and that was also with Peter. I coughed after the small sip I took back then; this large gulp took me several minutes to recover.

"Hey, easy, buddy! Are you okay?" Peter asked as I returned his flask in mid coughing fit.

"We stopped by to see if you and Molly wanted to join us," Heather explained. "By the way, where is Molly?"

"I was waiting for her to come back from the meet, I'm surprised you came back before her."

"Tom, we got back two hours ago! You mean she hasn't called or texted you?" Heather looked surprised and dropped her voice with that last sentence.

I suddenly got a sinking feeling in my stomach. Something was wrong. Why wouldn't Molly text me after the meet or when she got back on campus?

"No, she hasn't. Did she say anything to you when you got back?"

Heather tried to ease my mind.

"I'm sure there's a good reason she hasn't texted or called you. She talked about you all weekend. I don't think you should read too much into this."

As she was talking, I started receiving a series of text messages from Molly.

"Can you come to my room?"

"Now?"

"Please?"

I quickly excused myself after telling them it was Molly and ran to her dorm. She met me in the lobby to escort me upstairs. She looked fine to me; I didn't see any sign of distress.

"Are you okay Molly?"

"I'm fine, why are you asking?"

"I was talking to Peter and Heather in the dining hall, and they said you came back two hours ago. Since I hadn't heard from you, I thought something was wrong."

"Let's discuss this upstairs," was all she would say.

When we got to her room, she made me sit on her bed, while she pulled up a chair to sit across from me. I've never seen her look so tense or serious, so I thought I would tell her the good news about getting the coach's permission next weekend.

"I know all about that," she said, cutting me off before I could finish. "In fact, that's part of what I want to talk with you about."

"You're starting to scare me, Molly. What's going on?"

She reached over and held my hand.

"What I'm about to tell you is something that I've never shared with anyone."

"I'm a witch."

*******

Next Chapter: Tom and Molly Switch Bodies